Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 996 - Lost camera

Posted by Cambion 
Cambion
Entry 996 - Lost camera
February 22, 2006
I actually saw this story posted on Tanglewood, and I was fucking appalled by it. I didn't even know where to start bitching. The dumb Moo is not only teaching her kid that it's perfectly okay to steal something that you like, but that his illness is a greater excuse to steal. It made me want to heave reading that story, especially how the selfish cunt tries to make it seem as though her brat is the victim.

I swear, if I was the owner of that camera, I would be sending that bitch envelopes of anthrax.
Feh
Re: Entry 996 - Lost camera
February 22, 2006
What horrible horrible breeders. It isn't like her stupid kid was actually DYING of something untreatable. He's got diabetes for chrissakes, a perfectly treatable illness that people, children included, have successfully dealt with for decades. He certianly doesn't deserve someone else's property because of it. Maybe if he had 3rd stage syphillis...but that'll come when he's in his teens.

CFADinNYC
February 22, 2006
I read the story you linked and what makes me want to bet my years salary that the moo stuffed her fat sprong with mac and cheese, potato chips, fast food and cookies and made his greedy little ass so overweight that he developed diabetes?

Let's hope fat boy's medical condition dries up the family funds rather quickly and ruins their holidays and vacations.

BTW - I am CF, and in NYC!!!! smiling smiley
Nour
February 22, 2006
Another classic example of how crapping out a kid does not make one a better person. What gets me is how the moo says that the person is lucky to just get the pictures. Most people would have kept it all! Bullshit. I guess moo says that to make herself feel better.
CFADinNYC
February 22, 2006
Let's hope the next person this moo and fat boy try to steal from is Mafiaoso.
VLM
February 22, 2006
I can't believe the audacity of these fucking breeders. And how do we even know tht these people have a kid? It could be a scam, too. Awful, just fucking awful. Hopefully, the creator of the blog will get their property back.
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 23, 2006
I'd make so much trouble for these people they'd wish they never laid eyes on that camera. First off, you need to call the cops in Canada and have them pay this famblee a visit. Then the little fucker could sit around and cry and whine about his bad luck and actually have a reason to. Kid's probably a little pansy-assed whimp that will grow up to be a horrible bastard because his pahrunts pampered and spoiled him because they felt sorry for his diabetic ass. T
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.