Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

992 health nut moo & ear infection kid

Posted by CF Scorpio 
CF Scorpio
992 health nut moo & ear infection kid
February 22, 2006
OMG! That dumb new age Moo should have her kid taken away from her by CPS! I can't believe her poor kid has been suffering from not one but TWO ear infections, and yet she refuses to give him antibiotics!

If she wants to avoid antibiotics herself, it's her right. But to make her poor kid suffer pain and illness (and possible deafness) because of her stupid beliefs is cruel and wrong!
Gah...another rich, white, hippy, breeder from hell with nothing better to do than attend grad. school, hang out in classes she's not taking, drive her S-MOOO-V and do freakish things like let the kids sleep in bed with her, and breast feed until their 8.

Because if the kid wants to, it can only be right and natural, for they are the future and know better than those of us with actual life experience.

***You should have seen his face when I asked him why he wanted to prescribe the antibiotics. He did a double take. I had to restate my *gentle* question. Can you please give me the justification for this? He asked if I wanted to look in the speculum at the infection. I declined. More blunt than I've ever been with a doctor, I asked, are you afraid it could complicate into meningitis? I think that word is like saying the devil's name--no one utters it out loud but I had to put my fears on the table.***

I don't detect any compassion from this woman. It doesn't sound like she gives two shits that the kid is in pain, only that she shows the doctor and those who read this awful blog how smart she is. It's not like she supporting herself while she takes classes. Sorry, Annie, not impressed.
Re: 992 health nut moo & ear infection kid
February 22, 2006
but the really smart people will say all these comments, wink..

guess we know who is the really intelligent ones.. US
I feel bad for her kid - just because she doesn't approve of antibiotics doesn't mean that her child should have to suffer. So what if she doesn't like them? She's not going to be the one taking them. If Junior can't choke down some antibiotics, what does she propose to do about his ear infections? If she's so smart and went to college and such, she should be able to diagnose him and get him the medication he "truly" needs. Fucking bitch - I'll bet that, if her kid were to lose his hearing to any degree, she would blame the doctor for not giving the kid antibiotics.

I concur with Nour - it seems like this woman is just trying to make it seem as though she is smarter than the doctor, and she doesn't give a crap about her kid. What a great parent..
CF Scorpio
February 22, 2006
What a surprise! My post got removed from her blog. It wasn't a nasty post; I just said that if she cared about her kid's health, she'd give him the antibiotics. I guess I pissed off this "gentle soul".
February 23, 2006
i thought it would be one of the cf gang wink..when i saw deleted by administrator

KidFreeLuvnLife
February 23, 2006
What a cunt. Another breeder who does not deserve to have kids. Let's just be glad she doesn't have any pets (I hope).
So that was you, CF Scorpio. Heh.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.