Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

995 girl scout cookies

Posted by CF Scorpio 
CF Scorpio
995 girl scout cookies
February 22, 2006
What kind of person hates girl scout cookies? They are a great American tradition and are absolutely delicious. In fact, that's the one thing I dislike about being childfree - not knowing where my next GS cookie fix is going to come from.

Luckily my No Kidding chapter leader (of all people) hooked me up with her next-door neighbor who sells cookies. The girl was very polite and said thank you when I bought the cookies. Her mom thanked me too. So now I'm stocked up on Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Samoas (now renamed Caramel Delites). YUM!!!!
Anonymous User
Re: 995 girl scout cookies
February 22, 2006
Count me as another Thin Mint fanatic! Someone at Catdaddy's work brought in an order form and left it in the break room, and he ordered several boxes. Can't wait to get them...YUMMIE!!!!!
Lady Cooper
February 22, 2006
Damn, the cookies are good, (and the Boy Scouts popcorn is seriously tasty too), and as long as it isn't something obnoxious like dragging the sprog itself around me, I'm ok. I have a friend who's younger sister in is Girl Guides and I buy the cookies through her, never met the kid.
Feh
February 22, 2006
Girl Scout cookies are the ONE good thing about kids. Fortunately, we don't get strong armed into ordering stuff, but are allowed to fill out the order sheet ourselves if we are so inclined. Our resident parent does bring her kid to the office to deliver them, but that's so she can then thank each of us individually for ordering, which is a nice and polite thing to do.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.