Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1002 (I think) bear destroyed because of 4 year old

Posted by Anonymous User 
This just makes me sick. If there was no way to avoid this, pity the bear didnt' take the brat out of the gene pool permanently.
"I'm not mad at the child, but I'm frustrated that it happened," said Mark Rich, director of the Maymont Nature Center. "It could have been avoided."

Better quote: "I am mad at the parent who allowed his (her) kid to go where he was not allowed."

If brats gets into shit in public places or trespass, the parents should pay a fine. Damn it! Who lets her kid climb a 4-foot high wooden fence at a zoo? Too bad the brat wasn't given a rabies test before killing the animals, and the parent slapped with the bill for the test. They could have done that, but there's the "interest of public health" bullshit they tout. They just don't want lawsuits from dumb parents.

Public health? Weren't the bears in an enclosure? Certianly if they stayed in their enclosure, and the humans stayed out, there would be no public health threat.

I don't know much about rabies testing, but I think it involves the removal of the creature's head. While I'm all for removing the heads of unattended children, I'm almost positive that the parents would object to that. However....if they were letting their kid crawl around the bear enclosure, perhaps there was something darker at work here? Maybe it's that sub-conscious trying to help them be rid of their bothersome sprog.
I concur with Two Cents - if the bears were going to be destroyed no matter what, I wish they would have mauled the little shit loaf and then eaten the remains. It pisses me off how the animals always get the short end of the stick when they're mixed with sproggen. It should be the fucking kids being put down, instead of innocent animals. I just adore how people punish the creatures for being animals.

It was depressing reading that story because the zoo keepers (I guess you call them that) did not want the animals to be killed because they felt almost like family. All the sadness, for one damn drooling, puking cunt-maggot. Would it kill these half-witted parents to actually watch their brats every so often?
My bad. They should have administered the rabies treatment to the brat. Then watched the bears to see if they developed rabies. (Betcha neither bear had it.) Serves brat and parent right for their behavior.

**I think it involves the removal of the creature's head. While I'm all for removing the heads of unattended children, I'm almost positive that the parents would object to that.** Doh!
Nope they didn't have rabies, there was an update on the site.

That's so sad, I hate to hear about things like this it breaks my heart. They should have let the kid go through the rabies shots, if it's as bad as they say the shots are I'm sure he never would have done something like that ever again.

I hate this foam padded world.
This fucking shit makes me sick to my stomach. I hope they give that little bastard that climbed the fence the rabies series shots - right in his fucking eyes. And I'll bet his breeder pahrunts are up in arms over the fact that their little sperm and egg loaf was bitten, too. I'd like to slap the living shit out of them. They should never be allowed into a public place where there are live animals ever again. Fucking assholes. I loathe those fucking breeder pahrunts and their useless little fuck trophy.
I can't understan how a 4 yr old is able to scale a fence of the height I assume would be around a bear's habitat.

I imagine that would take a 4 year old a long time to do. Where were the damn parunts?

Don't parunt teach brats common sense? Don't they look for them if they are gone for such a long time in a public place?

I think I would at least arrest the parunts for neglect.

Stupidity at its best.
NO. They don't teach them common sense because EVERYONE is responsible for their child. And if it gets hurt? Well, someone will pay. Like the bears did, with their lives. Or they sue someone. That is the mentality of breeders of today. I'd save the life of an animal ANY DAY over the life of a useless child. I can't remember when an article pissed me off so much. Glad I don't own a firearm..........
CF Uter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't understan how a 4 yr old is able to scale
> a fence of the height I assume would be around a
> bear's habitat.

I think I recall reading that the parents actually helped the little fuck-tart over the fence to "get a closer look at the bears". Pff, go figure.

I really would like to research that one out..."the parents helped their spawn over the fence..'
anyone out there find it yet?
I re-read the article and didn't see that that 'runts helped the shithead over the fence.

I cannot believe that they just didn't make the kid do the rabies treatment, especially because why kill 2 bears when one obviously didn't bite the dickhead. I mean really, is the life of *2* animals and all the time and money that was put into them in the last 25 years worth the NON-treatment of the kid? If I was the parent, I would insist my kid take the treatment. I mean the kid didn't even need stitches, he is lucky to be alive and his parunt should teach him a very valuable lesson.

I better not see the kid because I'll start "treatment" on him myself. I think photos of the parunts should be plastered everywhere so everyone knows what they let the shitling do.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.