Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dancin' Grans

Posted by Denise 
Denise
Dancin' Grans
February 25, 2006
Thanx, Gail, for continuing the stereotype of tattoos as white trash. *rolls eyes*

Lots of people have tattoos, not just trash.
Lady Cooper
Re: Dancin' Grans
February 25, 2006
Not everyone with a tattoo is trashy, but most people who are trashy have a tattoo.

With the exception of a tramp stamp. Those are trashy all the time.

Hell, I've got a tat, but it's just a nice maple leaf, right off the flag. Bonus, it's between my belly button and my pubic line, so I can use it as another supplimentary CF reason, that if I bred, it would get all stretched and nasty.
Denise
February 26, 2006
What's a tramp stamp?
Lady Cooper
February 26, 2006
Ass antlers.

Those tattoos really trasy women get on their lower backs. It's usually tribal, flowers, butterflies, or kanji on non-Asians.
Gail
February 26, 2006
Sorry if I've offended, but I was trying to paint a picture of a type of woman who, with no tattoos at all, would still be pretty trashy. And while we're at it, I know that there are some decent parents out there, but I think that most breeders are pretty trashy, no matter what social strata they belong to.
Denise
February 27, 2006
NP, Gail smiling smiley

Oh, OK Lady Cooper. You're right, I have seen lots of trashy women with that type of tattoo. I've always shied away from Kanji cos I'm afraid that the symbols would be totally wrong. Did anyone hear about Bintney's Chinese symbol tattoo that accidentally reads 'chicken' instead of wot she wanted it to read? Chicken is Chinese slang for whore, LOL.
Anonymous User
February 27, 2006
Just don't look up the word 'merkin'.
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 27, 2006
If I see a "dancin' gran" anywhere close to me, I will call security and be sure to embarrass them.
Fattie
February 27, 2006
Denise,

Britney has an even funnier tatoo of Hebrew jibberish that she ot on the back of her neck to show her faith to Kabbalah. If this stupid bint knew anything about Judiasm (Kabbalah claims to be a for of Judiasm even though I personally see it as teh Jewish equivilent of Schientology), she wouldn't have gotten a tatoo at all because tatoos are forbidden under Jewish law!
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 27, 2006
What can you *possibly* expect for dumb, white trash?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.