Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I want to leave work early. PS -- I'm pregnant

Posted by Anonymous User 
Right, just let the CF pick up the slack, moo.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18680355/An_excuse_to_leave_work_early
Re: I want to leave work early. PS -- I'm pregnant
June 20, 2013
Oooohhhh, How I would LOOOOVE to find out where she works and forward that post to her boss.
June 20, 2013
Seven hells, what an ugly cunt to boot. Newsflash, piggo, EVERYONE would like to leave early. "Cooking dinner" is not a valid excuse. Do like everyone else and either have something simple, get takeout, or have husband/boyfriend cook his own damn self. Husband of one of my PNB coworkers almost always has dinner on the stove waiting for her when she gets home and when she works late, he even has the kids bathed and ready for bed, too. And they're not even his kids.

And then these cows wonder why there is so much 'discrimination' and disgust over piggos in the workplace. They cry wolf so many times that no one believes a word out of them anymore.
June 20, 2013
Oh for the love of PISS! smile rolling left righteyes2

And they're all acting like little kids trying to skip school about it too. Ooo Ima be naughty! No I'm not sick I just need some 'me' time.

If she's 7 months piggo - she ought to stay at work because chances are she's going to feel worse. Real soon. And if she's in this hemisphere - it's rather hot and getting hotter - so it might be best to save her excuses for a time when she's really going to need them.
June 20, 2013
What's even more fun is when they constantly do this and then complain that their paychecks suck, or when they wonder why the manager isn't scheduling them for very many shifts anymore.

LOLZ, the middle of my capcha says 'bj'.
June 20, 2013
Oh but she has important Moo errannnnnnnds to run! Heaven forbid she had to do them after work, like the rest of us peons!
She hasn't even shat the loaf yet and already she's looking for spayshul treatment! Imagine what the entitlement attitude will be after she sluices. hitting over the head with a hammer
Bitch, I'd like to leave work on motherfucking TIME, for once, but I can't. And why would that be? Because of cunts like you, who make stupid life choices, and expect everyone else to suffer the consequences. You, Moo, are the type to bitch about how hard it is to do find a job, or one that pays decently, since you took an itty-bitty 2-10 year hiatus, due to the fact that you think your little kancer kurers would suffer so much without a sahmoo... before returning (lol) to the work force, only to be a nameplate on an empty desk, while the rest of us have to do YOUR JOB, on top of our own, without the benefit of YOUR PAYCHECK and benefits and tax deductions, on top of our own )and everyone knows good and goddamned well that WE ARE FUCKING ENTITLED TO ALL OF THAT SHIT).

Fuck you, Moo, and if I ever cross paths with another one of you blatant overgrown toddlers, there will fucking be words. Then you can crawl back home to daddyhusband, whine about how mistreated you are, so you can be daddyhusband's little girl, and never have to really work ever again.
June 20, 2013
Now we know that inpigs use lame excuses to get off of work early. What a bunch of entitled twats! Also, if I were her boss and she used the 'wet pants' excuse, I'd tell her to get back to her desk and keep working with wet pants, and come to work wearing a diaper from now on.
June 20, 2013
Hey!

There was an article off to the side about having your tubes tied. I did a site search on "tubes tied", and 500 posts came up.

waving hellolarious
June 20, 2013
Fade & M6 ~

Right you are!

And me personally - I *can't* really take time off. Yes in some cases my biz partners can take on some of my stuff - and they sure did when I was sick! We'd really just got rolling on all this right around then, too. Everything was going well.

But - how about this? Make it *easy* for me to continue to work. Rather than just do my work. Which in my case resulted in a new home (closer to the office) - but also with a complete computer system where I could work here too. Don't take this to sound like I won the lottery or something or am wallowing in 'perks' or $$ - not really, this involves complex convoluted biz and RE deals too and you bet your arse I kept working through all of it.

I *have to*. I am grateful that my associates did accommodate me at that time.

These Cowesses could never work for themselves or attempt to run any type of a biz. You have to understand, and utilize, time management and always have contingency plans in place.

This is a "crazy" example - it came to me the other day while I was reading some Tin Foil Hat site and / or about this NSA spying and / or "Shadow Governments" and "Secret Plans" ("They" hatch all these "plans" at the Bilderburg Meeting grinning smiley)

But actually - these people are correct, in a general way.

This is why - if you do not have a plan - you will be overtaken by those that do. If you box yourself into a corner through foolish choices - you are ripe for exploitation.

So yes. Any reasonably intelligent person, or organization, will absolutely have some kind of a plan. You'd be stupid not to.

And the same goes for all else in life.

Did you plan to fail? Or fail to plan?
June 20, 2013
Oh and to add to my last thoughts -

This Dim Cow can't even plan out her shopping and 'errand' trips to make it easier on herself! smile rolling left righteyes2

It isn't Rocket Science and as others mentioned - where's the H / BabbyDaddy?

Many will say, and even become a champion apologist over it - that men just don't like or 'do' child care.

Whatever, bull shit, please.

But how about this - so what's to stop them from going to the store? Or "Running Errands"? Or pushing a mop across a floor or doing a load of laundry?

Cow, please. And she says she's a "Manager" at whatever job she has.

She ain't managing BabbyDaddy right. That is his home, his dinner, his errands, and his future kid too. So WHY are you not on this, Manager Moo?

This fool couldn't manage her way out of a paper bag of Mary Kay products. She's got some shitty job with an overblown title and she probably won't be returning after "Family Leave" either.
That really make me pissed. I have 11 years of experiences as a custommer service representative and I am looking for a job since 6 months. I did interviews and interviews and I do not get hired. I am a good worker and do not mess with my time and I see that and I find it very unfair for the people that would really want to work and do their entire working week.
I've got a crazy idea - why not stay and do the work you are paid to do, go home & start cooking dinner then afterwards go to the supermarket & do the shopping?

What's the problem with "not getting dinner on the table" until 7pm? I'm lucky if I get home from work by 9pm. Is she that hungry that she needs food now? Get a snack to keep you going and then eat at 7.

Occasionally I get to the point where I have several errands to do at once, so I book half a day as annual leave then I can catch up with errands/chores legitimately.
June 21, 2013
I leave work early when I want to, if I don't have any appointments. It's because I'm fortunate enough to work in a field where flex time is the norm, and I'm adult enough not to abuse it. If I leave early today, I probably got caught up in my work and did some extra hours earlier this week. You will not be given freedom very long if you can't be trusted to act responsibly.
June 21, 2013
This woman is an unbelievable shitrocket and a veritable DISGRACE to focused, career-driven women like me. I hope she chokes on a fucking oak log.

---
"Yes, fellow readers, nothing says 'devoted father of a special needs kid' quite like drinking, snorting cocaine, and then taking the boat out for a spin."
- Tiquer
June 21, 2013
If I have to leave early, I am allowed. We got it like that here.

However, going shopping and relaxing are not legit excuses for leaving early regardless of gender or gravidity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
slow cooker. Prepare food in the morning, chuck in set timer. You can even get SMS and internet enabled weemo power sockets. I got an SMS enabled one. Got to stay late no problem text OFF at dinner time then ON before I leave when I get home I can smell the hot food. mmm,
June 24, 2013
casey
slow cooker. Prepare food in the morning, chuck in set timer. You can even get SMS and internet enabled weemo power sockets. I got an SMS enabled one. Got to stay late no problem text OFF at dinner time then ON before I leave when I get home I can smell the hot food. mmm,

Exacly. Current technology has eliminated many excuses moos might use to get out of work early, but unfortunately the can still claim physical discomfort while pregnant (even in the early stages), and if you refuse to let them leave they might sue you for discrimination.
June 24, 2013
Another idea: Cook on a Saturday or Sunday and buy those divider Tupperware containers. Homemade TV dinners complete with a protein, a starch, and a vegetable that can be frozen then nuked in a microwave on the weekdays.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
June 25, 2013
paragon schnitzophonic
Another idea: Cook on a Saturday or Sunday and buy those divider Tupperware containers. Homemade TV dinners complete with a protein, a starch, and a vegetable that can be frozen then nuked in a microwave on the weekdays.

I do that. Well, I don't freeze it unless I make more than can be eaten in one week, and I make most of them "some assembly required" (usually the baking still needs to be done). And to think that many breeders would think that I don't need my weekday evenings free. But I do: I'm busy preparing my lunch for work the next day!
June 25, 2013
paragon schnitzophonic

Aye, but that would require planning and forethought, and since this is breeders we're talking about...

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

June 25, 2013
Things like this make me glad I work in a factory and not an office. You can't pass off work on a production line to somebody else because somebody must leave early. The person leaving early MUST be relieved, which can be beneficial to the other workers on the line in the form of overtime (ie extra $$$$$$ @ 1.5 time).

jbs
June 25, 2013
No wonder more and more companies are firing working women who get pregnant.
June 25, 2013
selidororous
No wonder more and more companies are firing working women who get pregnant.

That's IF a woman of child-bearing age gets hired in the first place.

Thanks to women like the one in the OP, many companies are opting to hire young males instead. I know that this is the reason I'm still waiting tables with a master's degree. What finally confirmed my suspicions is what came out during a work function my mother attended. She said the person giving a demonstration was listing company facts and statistics, and it came out that young men are the cheapest to insure.

Even though it's holding me back right now, I don't blame them. If I had a company, I'd also be leery of hiring women of child-bearing age. Unless I somehow found out that they had a TL.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login