Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Raging, pissing brat at "shoppy woppy"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Raging, pissing brat at "shoppy woppy"
June 27, 2013
A mass of this moo's brain cells must have fallen out with her placenta.

Awww moomy woomy. Can't handle your demon hellspawn spirited child?

SPANKY WANKY.

It won't kill them.

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/children-parenting-190/toddlers-pre-schoolers-12-months-4-years-59/951521-taken-decision-not-go-out-public-my-soon-4-yr-old-dd.html

Woe is moo
After yesterday's major tantrum and puddle on the floor in our local convenience store, I have now resorted to keeping my dd at home. I've not taken her to pre school today, for fear of her almighty tantrums on the walk home. I can't stand it anymore. I know it sounds a bit drastic keeping her at home now. But honestly it is the only sure way I can avoid the park or the shoppy woppy on the way home. I wouldn't mind taking my dd to these places on the walk home if I didn't think they would result in almighty tantrums, and very unpleasant scenes for us both. I hold my hands up now and admit that I can not handle my three year old dd. She is four next month, and I can't physically carry her up and away when situations of tantrums arise in public. Yesterday was the final straw for me. My dd has never been a settled baby. From the moment I bought her home from the maternity hospital she would never sleep, always crying, always needing to be held. She has never slept through the night, and she has never grown out of tantrums. I'd rather have a day job cleaning toilets all day than be put through the torture of my difficult dd.

Further down the line
So there she was all sweaty and red in the face, screaming she didn't want to come home. And my oh had even stopped off at the shop with her to buy her a bag of sweeties. So I really don't know why she was behaving like that. After a drink in the car, and some hugs, and sing songs, for almost 45 minutes, she finally let me get her out of the back seat. God knows what the neighbours thought!

No, no, no.

SPANK. SPANK. FUCKING SPANK.

waving hellolarious Shoppy woppy waving hellolarious
Re: Raging, pissing brat at "shoppy woppy"
June 27, 2013
I think it's clear who runs that household.

Assuming the brat doesn't have something mentally wrong with her, that woman needs to put her kid over her knee and bust her ass with a hairbrush. See how many tantrums she throws then. The kid probably knows her mother is a pushover and, really, what kid wouldn't take advantage of that?

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Anonymous User
June 27, 2013
Man when I did that shit, my mom picked me up and tossed me in the car and drove me home, completely ignoring me the whole time. If I did it at home, or kept it up when we got home, she'd turn off her hearing aid (she's severely hearing impaired) and go in the other room, and literally not hear me anymore. She'd turn her ear back on in a few minutes to see if I shut up. That's how it worked.
June 28, 2013
Why would any sane person reward that crap??

If the mother didn't want to physically discipline the kid, at least don't ply her with treats for acting in that manner. (Seriously though, smack its fucking arse).

And why would the kid think it had to start acting like a four year old rather than an infant if the parent uses such babyish language for everyday places, such as a shop? Start expecting more of the kid on so many levels and stop selling it short by accepting shite.
Anonymous User
June 28, 2013
Sounds like this idiot needs to invest in a drawer full of wooden spoons. A tool for cooking and ass beating all in one! Who knew they could be so versatile?

No seriously, mom used to chase me around with those things when I really fucked up. Nothing said run for the hills like the sound of a wooden spoon being pulled from a kitchen drawer in my house. That, or the wire end of a fly swatter. Either one would get the point across nicely.smiling smiley
June 28, 2013
Moo SHOULD have dragged the little shit out of the store by the hair. I can guaran damn tee the little hell spawn wouldn't pull that stunt ever again. Moo REALLY needs to grow a spine. If she doesn't she'll be locked in the house for the rest of her life.
June 28, 2013
If anybody wants to know exactly what went down in the "shoppy woppy" I have found Moo's other thread.

www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/advice-support-40/having-bad-day-606/951242-i-can-never-go-tesco-express-ever-again.html

Piss Sack's Moo
Today my 3 yr old dd caused the most awful scene in our local Tesco Express store; so embarrassingly bad that I can never go back there again! My dd has always been prone to tantrums, and she's had some bloody horrible ones in her time. But today in TESCO EXPRESS in full view of all the customers in a busy and packed local store. All the staff were at the checkout, so everyone will have seen it! Now I have four children (3, 13, 18 and 21 years), and I have never experienced anything as bad as my dd's tantrums in public! We were just about to pay, I was at the self checkout, in fact I'd already scanned two of the three items I was purchasing. But my dd was delaying, and holding the queue up, she kept saying that someone had put some sweets on the wrong shelf. So I looked and responded, saying "Yes, those milky ways ARE on the WRONG shelf", "But we have to pay now sweetie, so please hand me your packet of sweets". With that she flew into a rage, promptly weed on the floor, while I was frantically paying for the items. Then I attempted to walk her out of the store, but she wouldn't budge, she began thrashing around on the floor, in the way of all the customers who were trying to get to the checkout! So there's me, my crazy dd, an empty pushchair and a yellow puddle right beside us! After about ten minutes I managed to strap her in the pushchair, not without our bag going flying across the store. I had to lift the pushchair on it's back wheels as my dd was kicking and struggling to get out, and her legs were dragging on the floor! I wanted to cry, I wanted to walk out and leave her, but of course no parent can ever do that! Right now, I feel like I never want to leave the house again! Because my dd can have as many tantrums as she likes in the house, without me feeling totally embarrassed. My dd is draining, she is the hardest day job I have ever had, a day job that doesn't allow me to clock off until past midnight because that's how long she stays awake for. I wish they had invented tranquilizer darts, you know like for wild animals, to send them safely to sleep for a bit; would be a godsend in times of public tantrums!

That's why the little fucker threw a tantrum!? Because a packet of sweets were in the wrong place? And why does an almost 4 year old still need a pushchair? The kid's brain obviously isn't firing on all cylinders.

On the plus side the Having a Bad Day forum could be a new fun place to snark on.

Roy: Linda just had a baby? Wow, well you'd never know.
Moss: Ugggggggggh.
Roy: What?
Moss: Too much information!
Jen: What, that she had a baby?
Moss: Ugggggggggggggggggggh! Come on!
Jen: Moss, it's a natural part of life.
Moss: It's not a natural part of my life. And I aim to keep it that way.
June 28, 2013
I like the idea of the tranquilizer darts. We should get moving on that!!

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
June 28, 2013
Today my 3 yr old dd caused the most awful scene in our local Tesco Express store; so embarrassingly bad that I can never go back there again! My dd has always been prone to tantrums, and she's had some bloody horrible ones in her time. But today in TESCO EXPRESS in full view of all the customers in a busy and packed local store. All the staff were at the checkout, so everyone will have seen it! She says she won't go back to the Tesco like it's a bad thing. Convenience stores are overpriced, the kid gets upset easily in stores, and the brat is a fucking nuisance to the general public, so her not going back there is a win-win for everyone.shrug

Now I have four children (3, 13, 18 and 21 years), and I have never experienced anything as bad as my dd's tantrums in public! WHY is she sluicing a fourth kid when the eldest is twenty one years of age and the last one she sluiced was over a decade ago? This right here is part of the problem because Moo is likely in her 40's and this latest kid is likely a "one of our own" loaf produced with her latest wallet in an effort to "seal the deal". Old Moo+Rotten Eggs+Hodge Podge One of Our Own™ with watered down DNA= an unruly Tard in nearly every case. :complaining about a brat

We were just about to pay, I was at the self checkout, in fact I'd already scanned two of the three items I was purchasing. But my dd was delaying, and holding the queue up, she kept saying that someone had put some sweets on the wrong shelf. So I looked and responded, saying "Yes, those milky ways ARE on the WRONG shelf", "But we have to pay now sweetie, so please hand me your packet of sweets". This sounds symptomatic of Awtardism. Even I can see the clues, so why didn't the cow just put the fucking Milky Way back in the right place?confused smiley

With that she flew into a rage, promptly weed on the floor, while I was frantically paying for the items. Then I attempted to walk her out of the store, but she wouldn't budge, she began thrashing around on the floor, in the way of all the customers who were trying to get to the checkout! So there's me, my crazy dd, an empty pushchair and a yellow puddle right beside us! I'd have to draw the line at a nearly 4 y/o dumping a load of fresh hot urine onto the floor and then rolling around in it as far as this, "Please Sweetie" gentle discipline bullshit, and would have grabbed the little monster up, then and there, and spanked the shit out of her.spanking with a whip on the ass

After about ten minutes I managed to strap her in the pushchair, not without our bag going flying across the store. I had to lift the pushchair on it's back wheels as my dd was kicking and struggling to get out, and her legs were dragging on the floor! I wanted to cry, I wanted to walk out and leave her, but of course no parent can ever do that! WHY is she spending ten minutes trying to put the little shit back into a stroller? Why not just drag her and the chair OUT of the store and deal with it in the parking lot? There's a room full of people trying to pay and get the fuck out AND a puddle of piss that now must be cleaned. Her ONLY goal should have been to vacate the premises, which any adult should be able to wrangle a 3 y/o well enough to get her OUTSIDE, where wild animals belong.confused smiley

Right now, I feel like I never want to leave the house again! Because my dd can have as many tantrums as she likes in the house, without me feeling totally embarrassed. My dd is draining, she is the hardest day job I have ever had, a day job that doesn't allow me to clock off until past midnight because that's how long she stays awake for. I wish they had invented tranquilizer darts, you know like for wild animals, to send them safely to sleep for a bit; would be a godsend in times of public tantrums! There's no reason she needs to expose the general public to this unsanitary bullshit and annoyance. She has two teen kids and an adult kid, and presumably the baby daddy is in the picture, so why not leave the little monster with one of them when she needs to shop OR have one of them pick up needed items at the store? That brat is HER problem, so she needs to deal with it AT HOME. eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 28, 2013
Unhinged Moo
With that she flew into a rage, promptly weed on the floor, while I was frantically paying for the items.

Weed? How dare you take the name of 420 in vain! BLASPHEMY!

Speaking of piss ~

Yesterday I was at the gas station, large one (Speedway) also functions as a convenience and liquor store. So this Cow in front of me had these - uh - things - that looked basically like turd logs. WTF? They sell some prepared / microwaved foods there too - I take it these things were some kind of burrito rolls or - something. ? They literally looked like shit logs. I'm thinking - you're gonna eat that? Ewwwww.

She also had like 6 bottles of Gatorade and several packages of candy and chips. She then proceeds to recite either an EBT (food stamps) or credit card number to the cashier, had the thing memorized. smile rolling left righteyes2

Yeah. The gas stations around here *take food stamps*.

I always get stuck behind these people. GAWD. Yeah, even at the damned *gas station* - I get stuck behind these idiots and their complex transactions, buying their shit logs.
June 28, 2013
Every time I read stories like this, I am sooo glad I never fell for the LifeScript! This woman's life sounds like a daily horror show. Really, all she has to do is punish the toadler with a good spanking or ten, and the kyd will listen to her.

Instead, she's pandering to her kyd's every whim - and the kyd is a tard to boot. I agree with above posters on that one for sure. The kyd freaks out and pisses itself because the Milky Ways are in the wrong place? Screams TARD to me!

If I were the manager of the 'shoppy woppy' (lol) I would have banned that cunt and her crotch demon from coming back to the store. Moo should have cleaned up the piss herself.

Rotten sperm 'n egg omelette = rotten tard.
Anonymous User
June 28, 2013
Jesus H. Christ. This brat needs a "packet of sweets" like I need a hole in the head.

I'm hoping she was cleaning and sanitizing the floor during the ten minutes she mentioned it took to get her kid out of the store, but I'm probably dreaming.
June 28, 2013
The euphemism of "sweeties" reminded me of a classic ad, some of our new folk have maybe not seen it yet ~

Always good for a replay anyway!

I WANT THOSE SWEETIES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLlBv_SrZw
Anonymous User
June 28, 2013
Zzelda
I WANT THOSE SWEETIES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLlBv_SrZw

From what I have read so far, the shoppy woppy kid makes the condom kid look like a freakin' saint! bouncing and laughing

Condom Kid just wants sweeties - cue screaming and thrashing on the floor.

Shoppy Woppy Kid sees sweeties on the wrong shelf - cue screaming, pissing, thrashing on the floor in said piss puddle, shopping bag throwing, more fucking screaming, refusal to sit in push chair for ten minutes...

But it's all worth it in the end, right?

:biggrin2
Anonymous User
June 28, 2013
I would've bashed the little snotflayke's skull in. I don't see how parents put up with outbursts like that! I could NOT just let something like that go... my temper alone would've caused me to flip the fuck out in less than 2.5 seconds flat.

Jeebus, I get pissed enough to damn near put my fist through a wall if I stub my toe, I can't imagine how much bodily harm I would cause to a toadler having a meltdown.
June 28, 2013
Well of COURSE Cuntlina is going to chuck tantrums all the time if you keep rewarding her for it!

It absolutely astounds me that these clueless GD moos never properly discipline their spawn, then are genuinely confounded as to why said spawn is being a demon. Moos have got to be one of the dumbest species on Earth. Dunce cap

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

June 28, 2013
Moo claims that she isn't strong enough to pick up Tardina and haul her out. Pleeze, I'm only a petite 5'3" and almost 50. I sure as fuck can grab a 4-y-o. Either moo has all her insides falling out after 4 loaves or this is one of those massive tards.
Even so, you do not have to bench the brat. Just grab it by an arm or ankle and drag it out. If (God forbid) I was responsible for this loaf it would be in overalls (covering some child diapers until this brat know when and whee to pee) so I could just grab and drag it by the shoulder straps. Or there is the old "nun trick." Grab the earlobe and pull up to about an inch above where the ear naturally goes and march the minibitch out on her tip-toes.
June 29, 2013
Freaking out about a candy being in the wrong place, and pissing on the floor?...

Yep. Total tard.

Good luck spending your golden years dealing with THAT, moo.
June 29, 2013
This might be horrible on my part but if I ever saw a brat flip out and piss on the floor I'd be constantly putting candy in the wrong place and creating a meltdown for her moo to deal with. Moo's misery would be worth mopping the floor fifteen times a day.
Anonymous User
June 29, 2013
lonecretin
Woe is moo
After yesterday's major tantrum and puddle on the floor in our local convenience store, I have now resorted to keeping my dd at home. I've not taken her to pre school today, for fear of her almighty tantrums on the walk home. I can't stand it anymore. I know it sounds a bit drastic keeping her at home now. But honestly it is the only sure way I can avoid the park or the shoppy woppy on the way home. I wouldn't mind taking my dd to these places on the walk home if I didn't think they would result in almighty tantrums, and very unpleasant scenes for us both. I hold my hands up now and admit that I can not handle my three year old dd. She is four next month, and I can't physically carry her up and away when situations of tantrums arise in public. Yesterday was the final straw for me. My dd has never been a settled baby. From the moment I bought her home from the maternity hospital she would never sleep, always crying, always needing to be held. She has never slept through the night, and she has never grown out of tantrums. I'd rather have a day job cleaning toilets all day than be put through the torture of my difficult dd.

Further down the line
So there she was all sweaty and red in the face, screaming she didn't want to come home. And my oh had even stopped off at the shop with her to buy her a bag of sweeties. So I really don't know why she was behaving like that. After a drink in the car, and some hugs, and sing songs, for almost 45 minutes, she finally let me get her out of the back seat. God knows what the neighbours thought!

This moo needs to be hit upside the head with a clue-by-four. Repeatedly.
She is the way she is because of you. She needs to be held every time she cries, because you held her every time she cried. She won't sleep through the night because you ran to pick her up and hold her every time she cried. She has tantrums because you give her what she wants (otherwise she wouldn't do it). Duhddy had to buy her a bag of candy because she knows that if she doesn't get what she wants, she can have a tantrum and moo and duhddy will give her what she wants.
Kids are never like this because "that's just the way they are". It's because it gets them what they want, or they wouldn't do it. When something stops working for them, they stop doing it. When it keeps working, they keep doing it. It's your own fault that she's such a brat.
June 29, 2013
lonecretin
A mass of this moo's brain cells must have fallen out with her placenta.

Seems to happen quite a bit with these idiots. In addition to the vaginabutthole syndrome, they seem to lose about 80% of their brain cells.

whinymoo
Today my 3 yr old dd caused the most awful scene in our local Tesco Express store; so embarrassingly bad that I can never go back there again!

I'm sure everybody who works there is grateful for that.
jbs
June 30, 2013
Jumping Christ on Stewed Tomatoes! If I had a meltdown like that with my parents anywhere in public, my ass would have been smacked back to 1871. My mom and dad had ZERO tolerance for that shit, and when either said, "Just wait until I get you home!", I knew I wouldn't be able to sit down for a month.

If it isn't obvious to the pantystain moo that her "gentle discipline" isn't working, then she needs a few smacks herself with the clue-bat.
Anonymous User
June 30, 2013
I can't wait til this Moo is on some episode of Dr. Pill titled "My Daughter is out of Control--Maybe Bootcamp will Str8tn Her OUt"

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2
Anonymous User
June 30, 2013
This is the kind of stuff I watch Dr. Phil, Steve Wilkos and Ricki Lake for, and a good part of why I enjoy Bratfree.

Reminds me that there are people more fucked-up than me in this world.
January 10, 2023

Today my 3 yr old dd caused the most awful scene in our local Tesco Express store; so embarrassingly bad that I can never go back there again! My dd has always been prone to tantrums, and she's had some bloody horrible ones in her time. But today in TESCO EXPRESS in full view of all the customers in a busy and packed local store. All the staff were at the checkout, so everyone will have seen it! Now I have four children (3, 13, 18 and 21 years), and I have never experienced anything as bad as my dd's tantrums in public! We were just about to pay, I was at the self checkout, in fact I'd already scanned two of the three items I was purchasing. But my dd was delaying, and holding the queue up, she kept saying that someone had put some sweets on the wrong shelf. So I looked and responded, saying "Yes, those milky ways ARE on the WRONG shelf", "But we have to pay now sweetie, so please hand me your packet of sweets". With that she flew into a rage, promptly weed on the floor, while I was frantically paying for the items. Then I attempted to walk her out of the store, but she wouldn't budge, she began thrashing around on the floor, in the way of all the customers who were trying to get to the checkout! So there's me, my crazy dd, an empty pushchair and a yellow puddle right beside us! After about ten minutes I managed to strap her in the pushchair, not without our bag going flying across the store. I had to lift the pushchair on it's back wheels as my dd was kicking and struggling to get out, and her legs were dragging on the floor! I wanted to cry, I wanted to walk out and leave her, but of course no parent can ever do that!

Holy shit. If this kid is that feral at three and half, I can't imagine how she'd behave as a teen. In fact, this little shithole is 13 years old as I'm writing this and is still probably making her family's life a living hell.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login