Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Raging, pissing brat at "shoppy woppy"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Raging, pissing brat at "shoppy woppy"
January 10, 2023
@#$%&
She is the way she is because of you. She needs to be held every time she cries, because you held her every time she cried. She won't sleep through the night because you ran to pick her up and hold her every time she cried. She has tantrums because you give her what she wants (otherwise she wouldn't do it). Duhddy had to buy her a bag of candy because she knows that if she doesn't get what she wants, she can have a tantrum and moo and duhddy will give her what she wants.
Kids are never like this because "that's just the way they are". It's because it gets them what they want, or they wouldn't do it. When something stops working for them, they stop doing it. When it keeps working, they keep doing it. It's your own fault that she's such a brat.

Um, hate to burst your bubble, but you can never spoil a baby. Babies don't understand the concept of "spoiling" until they're in the toddler/preschool stage. Methinks this has more to do with the demon's temperament. After all, kids don't enter the world as blank slates, they all have their own individual temperament. Seems like this mother came up with snake eyes.
January 10, 2023
while babies may not understand 'spoiling', nevertheless they are manipulative.

someone put a camera in an infants room and observed the baby crying, then stopping and listening for a response. when it got none it pulled the damn waaawaawaa again. There is a thing called positive/negative reinforcement. check every single time the damn thing cries you are going to increase the likelihood of it getting the notion 'I cry, i get a response'. hence ignoring crying babies. let them cry it out. frankly I think I'd devise a soundproof box with some sort of feed that would only ring in the parents bedroom.

and bottom line, most organisms will change behaviour to avoid pain. one of the reasons spankings tend to reduce some behaviours.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

January 10, 2023
@#$%&
Man when I did that shit, my mom picked me up and tossed me in the car and drove me home, completely ignoring me the whole time. If I did it at home, or kept it up when we got home, she'd turn off her hearing aid (she's severely hearing impaired) and go in the other room, and literally not hear me anymore. She'd turn her ear back on in a few minutes to see if I shut up. That's how it worked.

When I was about three or four, I'd have a hissy when we left the park. Mom would carry me to the car, take me home, then plop me in my room until I settled down. I'd admit, I was old for tantrums, but I wasn't speaking yet, so I had no words to use.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 10, 2023
craftyzits

When I was about three or four, I'd have a hissy when we left the park. Mom would carry me to the car, take me home, then plop me in my room until I settled down. I'd admit, I was old for tantrums, but I wasn't speaking yet, so I had no words to use.

I didn’t speak until I was four. But then again, my mom didn’t take shit from me when I was little(Even if I’m an autard).
January 10, 2023
touzokuou
craftyzits

I didn’t speak until I was four. But then again, my mom didn’t take shit from me when I was little(Even if I’m an autard).

I'm autistic, schizophrenic, and bipolar, soz I'm a wee bit of a mess LOL.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 11, 2023
craftyzits
touzokuou
craftyzits

I'm autistic, schizophrenic, and bipolar, soz I'm a wee bit of a mess LOL.

Speaking of which, I only have autism and ADHD. Close enough
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login