Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pedo Cries in Court

Posted by johnnybsterile 
Pedo Cries in Court
July 02, 2013
From the local Reading PA rag:
A 23-year-old former Douglasville man cried Monday in Berks County Court when he was sentenced to six to 23 months in the county jail for sexually assaulting a girl from January 2004 to April 2007.

Seth M. Crittenden, who now lives in Glassboro, N.J., was convicted in March of indecent assault and indecent exposure.

Crittenden declined to comment during his sentencing hearing.

President Judge Paul M. Yatron also ordered Crittenden to serve four years of probation after his jail term.

"I've taken into account the devastating nature of this case," Yatron said. "The victim will never be same by the virtue of what occurred."

Crittenden was acquitted of rape, two counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and aggravated indecent assault following a two-day trial.

Investigators accused Crittenden of sexually assaulting the girl, beginning when she was 7 and continuing until she was 10, in Douglasville.

Assistant District Attorney Ellen R. West read a statement from the victim, now 17, in which the victim said she ran away from her problems. The Reading Eagle is withholding her name.

"For the longest time, I was hiding from what happened," West read from the statement. "I am afraid to be alone with some of my own friends because of what Seth did. I don't feel normal."

During the trial, the victim testified Crittenden inappropriately touched her while they were playing video games.

Defense attorney Robert J. Kirwan presented the judge with letters supporting his client from church officials and members of a New Jersey fire company where Crittenden was a volunteer.

Crittenden's mother, Karen, asked Yatron for leniency.

She said her son lives in a Christian home and was a volunteer fireman and active in the church. She said he was on the basketball and track teams in high school.

"Please do not give a sentence that will hinder his chances for the future," Crittenden's father, Albert, asked the judge.

West said the state Sexual Assessment Board determined that Crittenden was not a violent sexual predator, which would require him the register his residence with the state police and undergo counseling for the remainder of his life.

During the trial, Crittenden denied sexually assaulting the victim.

He's only crying because he'll spend the next half to 2 years being somebody's bitch. I love it when assholes like this cry. Only because they got caught. Not for the victim.

Parunts low because he's such a GOOD PERSON! Good people don't destroy the lives of others.

I feel no sympathy. (unless it comes out later that the kyd lied. That's always a possibility. Isn't it)? smile rolling left righteyes2

jbs
Re: Pedo Cries in Court
July 02, 2013
Leave this little fucker in general population and solve all problems. If the victim does turn out to be a liar leave her in general population.

Knowing that a criminal's moo always asks for leniency will never fail to sicken me. The moo obviously can't consider what her spawn did to someone. If that isn't sociopathic I don't know what is.
Anonymous User
July 02, 2013
Hold on....this piece of shit sexually assaulted a little girl, and he only got 23 months max in county? What the fuck, are you kidding me? I can't believe this asshole's moomy is whining for leniency so as not to hinder his chances at a good life!angry smiley

What about the victims chance at a normal life (assuming she isn't lying, as you guys stated)? This fuckwad should be going to prison. I don't care if it's his first fuck up or not, this isn't something stupid like drug charges, it's pedophilia!:headbrick lynchmob, dammit!mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
July 02, 2013
Yeah, and he's only going to do time in the COUNTY lock up. That's still tough but not as tough as a state prison (like Graterford). They'd eat him up there. He should be doing YEARS, not months!
July 02, 2013
simplyshortz
.this piece of shit sexually assaulted a little girl,

He sexually assaulted the girl for three years

simplyshortz
and he only got 23 months max in county? What the fuck, are you kidding me? I can't believe this asshole's moomy is whining for leniency so as not to hinder his chances at a good life!angry smiley
Anonymous User
July 02, 2013
Don't want his chances at a good life ruined?! Bitch, HE DESERVES TO HAVE HIS LIFE RUINED!!!! angry flipping off

If someone rapes someone else, and you can prove that they did it, that piece of shit deserves to have their name and picture strewn about any community they come into contact with. I don't care if you were "drunk", I don't care that he/she said yes while under the influence, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!! YOU KNEW IT WAS WRONG, BUT YOU DID IT ANYWAY!!! ranting

What about that little girl?! Who's gonna give a fuck about her chances at a good life? Because it's obvious that this rapist didn't! Stupid fucking moo cunt, if anyone ruined his chances at a good life, it was HIM!!! :sbx

Fucking pedos, acting all victimized and like they're a "slave" to their desires. If it's that goddamn hard to keep your pencil dick in your pants, then get it cut off! If pedos really did give a shit about those kids they hurt, and it they really were concerned about having "a moment of weakness", then they'd all get themselves castrated! But they really don't give a shit. They can cry, scream, whine and beg the judges all they want, we all know they're only sorry the kid talked.

There was a pedo in my home town who tried to pull the "reformed Christian" act at his sentencing, had a Bible and everything. I'll just say, you don't pull shit like that in small Southern towns. That judge tore a strip off his back and gave him a harsher punishment than he would have if the little pussy had just manned up and taken his punishment.
July 03, 2013
What? This sick fuck needs to be doing time in a state prison and not a county lockup. And he should be doing life, not almost two years. You know when this sack of shit gets out, he’ll go back to his Chestering ways. Except this time he’ll make sure his victims don’t talk.

“She said her son lives in a Christian home and was a volunteer fireman and active in the church. She said he was on the basketball and track teams in high school.”

Yeah, and John Wayne Gacy dressed up as a clown and performed for sick children and was the pillar of his community. He managed to pull all that off while kidnapping, raping, torturing and murdering teenaged boys. Moo can low as loud as she wants about her good little Christian boy, but everybody else knows what he is.

“"Please do not give a sentence that will hinder his chances for the future," Crittenden's father, Albert, asked the judge.”

Too late, Duhddy. He’s already fucked up his life and you know what? He’s getting what he deserves. My sympathy lies with the victim whose life is ruined. I hope she’s getting the help she needs. As for crying pedo, I hope he dies before he gets out. Like I said before, he won’t change and the next time he finds another victim, he’ll make sure she won’t talk.
July 03, 2013
efsb
Yeah, and John Wayne Gacy dressed up as a clown and performed for sick children and was the pillar of his community. He managed to pull all that off while kidnapping, raping, torturing and murdering teenaged boys. Moo can low as loud as she wants about her good little Christian boy, but everybody else knows what he is.

BTK was a Boy Scout leader and president of his church congregation. He was teaching the Scouts the same knots he used on his murder victims. Ted Bundy was an honor student, a Young Republican and a volunteer in a suicide crisis center. It was said that he excelled at talking people off the ledge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 03, 2013
He ought to be crying for happiness, he got off easy for child molestation. Too easy. Of course being a pedo from a Christian home makes him more worthy of a lesser sentence than some non-religious pedo it seems.
July 03, 2013
23 months?! Are you fucking serious? The bastard should be beaten to death!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

July 03, 2013
The pedo who attacked me got NOTHING for doing it! Not to mention the fact that he had molested several women and girls in our family when the opportunity struck. He destroyed and fragmented our family, especially between us three sisters.

It took me well over a decade to reunite with my sister (he's her husband) and I've decided to let go of the past in order to have a relationship with her.

Did he ruin my life? Yes. For a long time. I refuse to be his victim any longer, and refuse to give him any more power over me. Does it mean I have to see him once in awhile? Since my sister is still married to him, I may have to one day. I will be strong and face him like a grown woman, not like the terrified child he victimized all those years ago.

The idea makes me cringe - I haven't seen him since the time I reported him to police - but I have decided to do my best and stand up to the beast, not show him that he's destroyed me, and continue to remain friends with my sister whom I love very much.

As for this fuckwad crying? He's only crying because he got caught...not because he harmed innocent people. Pedophiles don't give a fuck about their victims. The only time they 'care' is when they get caught and have to face the music.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2013
The Pennsylvania legislature needs to take a new look at the child abuse and so called Megan Laws. I propose an addition which would give immunity to an accuser when, at any point in her life, she ‘changes her mind’ about who abused her, or if she decides that no abuse occurred at all. Lying in the witness chair is something that happens all too frequently. When all the jury has is words of one person and her family, the verdict could very well be wrong. When there is no DNA, all the jury has are opinions.
All of the comments written here are so mean. You may one day be accused of abusing someone yourself. Be especially careful if you work with children, volunteer with children, or are just a friendly sort of person. Someday, any day, someone could accuse you. And then you will be at the mercy of the courts, also. Let me tell you what happens so you be prepared.
The first thing they do is to offer you a ‘plea bargain’. If you agree, you don’t have to go to court, or have a jury trial. BUT, you do have to admit that you ‘perpetrated said crime’ and are guilty. And your name goes on the sex offender list. For life, likely. What if you didn’t do anything? Won’t that be a very hard thing to do? Admit guilt when you are innocent? So you say, no, you didn’t do anything. You aren’t guilty. You want a jury of your peers to listen to the story. Surely someone has sense! You know in your heart that they will hear your voice and that they will see the other person is troubled. Perhaps someone else DID abuse this person, but they are afraid to say who it really was for fear of repercussion, once the authorities found out. Then, once the ‘victim’ starts lying, they can’t stop because they have to admit to lying!! One day about a year or so later, probably longer now, since they have increased the child abuse staff, your case will come to court. Your family will have to go and listen to all of the lies that are told about your loved one. After several days of this suffering, the jury leaves the courtroom to deliberate. Have you ever served on a jury? I have. I think they should change the name from jury deliberation to jury compromise time. Because if you haven’t been to jury duty lately, let me tell you, that’s what happens. So, the DA has 19 charges against you. There is a book the DA goes through, and accuses you of every single one that could possibly fit the description of the victim’s complaints. The jury takes these charges and goes through them one by one. There will probably be at least one person on your side if you are, in fact, innocent. This juror will argue away as many of the charges as possible. But soon, one of the other jurors, who believes that you are innocent, begins to argue back. After several hours of this deliberation, a COMPROMISE, is reached. Unfortunately, a compromise will not work in your favor. They come back with mostly acquittals, but a few misdemeanors, and sadly, one felony. BUT, they let you leave that day! You are very happy to go home once again. The sheriff’s deputy had been standing right behind you with their handcuffs open! Oh, your family is so thankful. So then you wait for the sentencing day. Your family is told they can come say nice things about you to the judge. They feel that this might help. They know you are innocent. Perhaps the nice things they say about you will show the judge that you are innocent. But, and I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this is not going to happen. The defense people (that’s your family) go first and say all of their nice things about you. Then the victim and her family get to speak. HEY, they had different rules than we did! You think to yourself. Hey!!Why are they allowed to say how she was “affected”! Why couldn’t my family say how I have been affected by being wrongly accused?
Nevertheless, this ends and you are asked if you have anything to say and you do! You want to say this, “She is lying!! I did not do these terrible things to her! You are ruining my life!” but your attorney advises you otherwise and you say nothing. And the newspaper reports that you “declined comment”. Would someone please explain to me the rationale behind the defendant being advised not to speak to the judge when offered the chance??
Next, the judge leaves and retires to his chambers to read and contemplate the evidence before him, the guilty charges, and the nice and terrible things he just heard about you. He returns in a short while, during which time you have spent talking quietly with you family. But you didn’t think to give them hugs good-bye. Because when the judge comes back, he sends you to prison for at least 6 months; possibly 2 years. He forbids you to ever spend time with anyone under the age of 18 again….you think of your younger cousins, your dreams of a family, your visions of a career as a fireman or teacher. Or maybe not. I don’t know what was going through Seth Crittenden’s head when the sentence was given. I know he was crying. So, no hugs. No good-byes. 6 months in jail. And you did absolutely nothing. There will be more cases like this. Apparently, there will be many more trials since the state is adding more officers. Think McCarthyism. Think Salem Witch Trials.
God have mercy on all of our souls.
Thank you, Holly Herman, for admitting this case is troubling. I agre

MRA wall of text bullshit hidden
July 03, 2013
Honestly, my punishment for proven rapists would be execution, but I guess that falls under "cruel and unusual punishment."

nextitcouldbeyou, bug off!

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
July 03, 2013
brown-eyed diamond
Honestly, my punishment for proven rapists would be execution, but I guess that falls under "cruel and unusual punishment."

Seconded. I want our death penalty back for that reason. Murderers, rapists and child molesters are most definitely deserving of death.

Not that the bleeding-heart snivelling little pussies in charge will allow it. eye rolling smiley

Oh, and just ignore the idiot. I'm sure it'll get bored and go away.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Anonymous User
July 03, 2013
nextitcouldbeyou: My brother WAS accused of rape, by my own cousin! And her mother accused my father of raping her! Don't you climb onto your goddamn high-horse and start tut-tutting me about "well, who knows, they could be innocent!" I know that side of the court system, and my family was goddamn lucky that no one believed those lying bitches! Get the fuck outta here, because I am in NO MOOD for this "but what if..." bullshit! There is not "what if" in this situation. He raped her for YEARS, he got caught, and now he's sniviling like a little bitch because "my life is ruined!!!"

This is not a story about some guy falsely accused, this is a guy who DID do what he was accused of, and now he doesn't want to man up and take his punishment for it. He's guilty, so he gets punished, that's how it works. But, oh yes, let's just handle it your way and keep asking a damn child who's been raped "are you SURE?" over and over again, because, hey, it's not like that's gonna affect his/her testimony in any way! The day that putting a fucking pedo in prison where he/she belongs gets compared to burning innocent people alive just because they didn't conform to society's standards of "normal" is the day I eat a gun, because the world really will be going to hell. I bet you also think Michael Jackson just liked to "spend time" with little kids, too.

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD BEFORE I REALLY GET PISSED OFF!!!
July 03, 2013
Talk about life accomplishments, how about Phil Spector?
Here's a guy who sold MILLIONS of records and made a mark on a whole generation of music fans. He even produced the Beatles. All that went down the tubes when he murdered a young woman. I was a fan of Spector's for years. Until the murder rap. Now, to me, he ain't worth pond scum. I know the same thing could be said about O.J. Simpson. In my eyes he's a worthless asshole, but there are still many who believe in his innocence, at least on the murder rap. But that's for a whole different thread.

MO6B-So sorry for your terrible situation with your sicko BIL. It's good you can still have a meaningful relationship with your sister. You are indeed a strong woman to have come through that as mentally intact as you are.

jbs
Anonymous User
July 03, 2013
Looks like we have a troll on our hands.

People who say this bastard was falsely accused are sick in the head themselves.

Now fuck off troll!!! angry flipping off
July 03, 2013
empresskitty
Looks like we have a troll on our hands.

People who say this bastard was falsely accused are sick in the head themselves.

Now fuck off troll!!! angry flipping off

I agree. Wasn't sure because all I could think was WHAT THE FUCK?

Thought I was having a stroke or something, for a minute there.

I did pick up 19 charges against you. Of course this might be a football score, I'm not entirely sure.

But if you *do have* 19 criminal charges against you - yeah - that's probably not a simple misunderstanding.
July 03, 2013
johnnybsterile
MO6B-So sorry for your terrible situation with your sicko BIL. It's good you can still have a meaningful relationship with your sister. You are indeed a strong woman to have come through that as mentally intact as you are.

jbs

Thank you so much, jbs. It took years of therapy to get over what happened to me, and my famblee is still not willing to admit that what the fucker did was WRONG. They can't deny what he did, but chose to ignore the situation and sweep it under the rug.

I know my sister is paying the price for being in a hell of a marriage with a man she can't escape from. She once told me that she is so tired of the pain that this marriage has caused her. My poor sister is just another victim of this evil, manipulative POS, and she feels she can't leave him for whatever reason. sad smiley

As far as this case goes, if I were the judge, jury and executioner, I would have made him HANG for what he did to that poor girl.
July 03, 2013
Hi nextitcouldbeyou, say, shouldn’t you be fixing Mother a sandwich or something? Seeing as you’re living in her basement in all and probably not paying rent. So maybe you should stop posting on boards where you clearly aren’t welcome and go do some chores for Mother. She’d appreciate that.
I had a strange feeling an idiot troll would show it’s hidious face. Seems I was right.
Anonymous User
July 04, 2013
As a former Oregon State Hospital "forensic patient" housed on a sex offender ward for no reason, I have plenty of experience with these types, they typically spend their whole sentences bawling like loaves about losing their freedom for often decades, then having serious restrictions after their sentences expire. One cocky schizophrenic teenage duh (just barely 18) in there for anally raping his 18-month-old boy loaf and killing it along with beastiality and assaulting a police officer, cried all day every day about never being able to see his family, his dogs, his boa constrictor and his girlfriend again, and about having to spend the rest of his life in a group home if he ever got out. I was more worried about the dogs and boa than his GF (who gave birth again the day he landed in OSH), his parents or the loaf he killed.

This guy should take his (too short) punishment and every assraping he gets in jail as a reminder that people who rape (regardless if they are kyds, animals or adults) are not quite human and are evil sacks of shit. I don't care about the victim persay, but about how paedos and other sexual deviates are inhuman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login