Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Most Hated Moo/Duh Behavior

Posted by writer44 
Re: Most Hated Moo/Duh Behavior
July 05, 2013
Speaking of the "nice lady/mean lady" thing, another one folks who work in medicine can probably relate to is when a breeder threatens their kids with shots and pills if they don't behave. "You'd better sit still or the mean lady will give you shots!" Then Moo has a hysterical fit when five nurses have to come in and hold the bastard down because the little fucker is having an atomic tantrum over needing shots. Maybe this one's not as common anymore with the anti-vaccine attitude that's developed over the last 10-15 years. Medicine isn't fun, but you take it to get better or to prevent sickness. Telling kids that shots are some kind of punishment is just going to make every fucking doctor visit a rodeo.
July 05, 2013
I think the other members here already said it all. Breeders are by far the most obnoxious people I have ever encountered. Another thing I want to mention is that breeders of special needs children will moo and low and whine and gripe about how the world needs to cater to their czneauxphlaqs, but when it comes to other people with disabilities that aren’t their children, they won’t hesitate to mistreat them. For example, moo of autard will shove in line in front of someone in a wheelchair. Duh of Downsley will loudly make fun of another tard. Nice, eh?
July 05, 2013
Cambion
Speaking of the "nice lady/mean lady" thing, another one folks who work in medicine can probably relate to is when a breeder threatens their kids with shots and pills if they don't behave. "You'd better sit still or the mean lady will give you shots!" Then Moo has a hysterical fit when five nurses have to come in and hold the bastard down because the little fucker is having an atomic tantrum over needing shots. Maybe this one's not as common anymore with the anti-vaccine attitude that's developed over the last 10-15 years. Medicine isn't fun, but you take it to get better or to prevent sickness. Telling kids that shots are some kind of punishment is just going to make every fucking doctor visit a rodeo.

I hate that shit!

I used to work as a security guard, aka rental cop, and moos often told their spawn I would take them to jail. I ALWAYS told them they had nothing to worry about from me. I got written up for it several times but I didn't care. It was worth getting in trouble.
July 05, 2013
"Nice Lady", My Ass
They also use that "nice lady" bullshit much like Christian fundamentalists do with the, "I will pray for you" rhetoric. It's a poorly constructed attempt at being condescending when they are clearly in the wrong and don't know what else to say because they are unimaginative, mindless, and unable to think of a logical comeback because there isn't one. It is in fact, one of my "hot buttons", that if pushed on the wrong day will make them regret ever having glanced my way. The type of shit I am referring to is if I make an obvious gesture via body language like perhaps a scowl on my face when it's wailing, rolling my eyes when they let it swipe their debit card and further hold up a line, or maybe I will sigh or just get an annoyed look on my face when they are being obnoxious and they'll say, "Let's let that nice lady have her turn now, I think she's in a hurry", or some other thinly veiled rude commentary. I have been known to say on occasion something like this, , "Uh, I am standing RIGHT HERE, so why are you pretending I can't hear you? OBVIOUSLY I don't have a problem hearing everything else going on as does no one else!"angry smiley

Borrowing Breeder's Kid Card
This will embarrass them and they don't dare look you in the eye after that and they will scurry along. A softer version might be something like, "I AM nice, I just have an elderly and sick mother waiting on me to get back home with this medicine and I AM in a hurry and don't have much more time to dilly daddle around while you play with the credit card machine!"(or whatever they are doing to hold up the line) I will also use the "sick grand child" card too if I think it's necessary and have used the "sick child" card in the past too when I was younger. "I am sorry if I seem impatient to YOU, but my sick BABY is at home waiting on me to return and I AM in a hurry!" You'd be surprised at how beating them at their own game will level the playing field. Even the most staunch of Moo baby stalkers will back the fuck off whenever you drag a sick baby into the picture. I don't feel the least bit bad about it either because breeders lie about sick kids all the time to get their way, so why can't MY imaginary kid get sick?devil with smile

I Will Pray for YOU TOO, You Cunt(is what I am thinking and hoping to convey)
As for the, "I will pray for you" when said as a condescending rebuttal in a heated debate, especially when they don't agree with you and can't come up with a plausible come back, I like to say, "Oh and I will pray for YOU too! You DO realize I can pray as easily as you can, right? You didn't mean you had some secret pipeline to God only reserved for YOU did you? You can pray for me all you like but that doesn't negate the fact you have not proven your case on this matter. That you have to call on supernatural beings to save your argument is rather telling that you don't have a logical debate on this matter here in the real world, does it not?"bouncing and laughing They don't like when it when I say shit like that, not at all.:satan

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
July 05, 2013
canadiandragons
The second is the way breeders treat animals. Not parents; proper parents teach their spawn how to respect and properly handle any animal. Breeders, however, seem to think that any animal is a toy for their special sneauphlakes, and anything that doesn't act like a toy should be destroyed. That horse didn't like it when Shitford hung off its tail and kicked him? Shoot it. That dog got upset well Turdlina stole its bone and nipped her? Beat it with a baseball bat. I have actually had breeders tell me that if I wouldn't trust my super-gentle, tolerant rottweiler alone with a child (and I wouldn't; no dog should be alone with a child, EVER, on the one-and-a-million chance that something might go wrong), I should just have her put down. I've seen breeders balancing their babies on the backs of horses and letting them crawl in the dirt by the animal's hind hooves. I've seen breeders laughing when their toadlers run up to obviously frightened and growling dogs. I've seen breeders dumping cats at shelters because they "scratched the baby". It makes me fucking sick every time. Animals are not toys for your goddamned spawn.

UGH OMG THIS. It makes me SO FUCKING ANGRY to see brats treat animals like shit, and then the animals get blamed for it. So much rage. Seriously putting down an animal because it had a normal stress response? That's so cruel I don't even.
July 06, 2013
YES on the parents sitting and doing nothing while the brats shriek. It's horribly obnoxious and just shows that they have no regard for anyone besides their spawn. I don't even buy the "they're just kyyyyyds" because if they can't behave properly in public, they shouldn't be there. The only time I don't get angry is a screaming baby on a plane -- it wasn't their choice to fly and they can't be told to sit quietly, so they're going to scream. If a kid is old enough to eat mac n' cheese or whatever in a restaurant, it's old enough to STFU.
July 06, 2013
The mama bear behavior, without a doubt. The very second somebody gets fed up with some brat screaming and tells it to shut the fuck up, the claws come out, the insults pour out, and they practically fucking foam at the mouth. Just read any comment section on an article regarding kyd's bad behavior, and you can see these breeders come out in full force threatening people online.
July 06, 2013
crazy old crone
Assuming that my husband and I have kids, then looking at us open-mouthed to the point of injesting flies when we correct their assumption. We had this happen on vacation at a Bed and Breakfast one time, you could have cut the tension with a knife when our child-free status was revealed at the breakfast table.

This is one reason why I've stopped staying at B and Bs. I'm not fond of forced socialization anyway, especially while eating, but yeah - I know what you mean when people ask the inevitable "So do you have kids?" and you tell them no. So many times people will chime in with "oh, not yet!" and I just let it go. No reason to get into my personal biz with strangers.
July 06, 2013
kidlesskim
I Will Pray for YOU TOO, You Cunt(is what I am thinking and hoping to convey)
As for the, "I will pray for you" when said as a condescending rebuttal in a heated debate, especially when they don't agree with you and can't come up with a plausible come back, I like to say, "Oh and I will pray for YOU too! You DO realize I can pray as easily as you can, right? You didn't mean you had some secret pipeline to God only reserved for YOU did you? You can pray for me all you like but that doesn't negate the fact you have not proven your case on this matter. That you have to call on supernatural beings to save your argument is rather telling that you don't have a logical debate on this matter here in the real world, does it not?"bouncing and laughing They don't like when it when I say shit like that, not at all.:satan

The "I'll pray for you" thing pisses me off, too. I'm an atheist, so the statement carries no weight for me but it still irritates me. I don't know why, though. shrug

Another thing is when they say they'll pray in response to a personal tragedy or a natural disaster or something. Yeah, great, pray. Don't do anything actually useful, just pray. :headbrick

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

July 06, 2013
If you can find a gay-friendly B&B, or one run by a gay couple, the breakfast talk is usually far less cloying.

But back to the topic at hand: I hate when breeders call their kids by their first and middle names. The most notable time was when we were on vacation (at a farmhouse B&B, no less) and this breeder duh was trying to halt his maniacal brat from running away from the house to the busy road. "John Tyler, get back here! John Tyler, stop chasing that chicken! John Tyler, come get your coat!" All weekend I was calling my husband John Tyler for fun.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 06, 2013
KidlessKim
I Will Pray for YOU TOO, You Cunt

Can you put that on a t-shirt? A bumper sticker?

waving hellolarious
July 06, 2013
writer44
KidlessKim
I Will Pray for YOU TOO, You Cunt

Can you put that on a t-shirt? A bumper sticker?

waving hellolarious

How about a permanent forehead tattoo ?
Anonymous User
July 06, 2013
Just remembered something else I hate that I witnessed recently--when the kid screams off and on and the parents think it's funny or encourage it. Happened to me a few times when I was on the lightrail.
July 06, 2013
bop
When they start LOUDLY fawning over their child in a public place, all while sneaking quick little glances around to make sure people are looking.

THIS
THIS
THIS
OH, FUCKING THIS!
July 06, 2013
Snark Shark
satansbitch
I used to work as a security guard, aka rental cop, and moos often told their spawn I would take them to jail. I ALWAYS told them they had nothing to worry about from me. I got written up for it several times but I didn't care. It was worth getting in trouble.

:eyebrows HOW could they write you up for telling someone they're NOT in trouble?? WTF???

Evidently it was rude to the breeders. That's the reason I was given.
Anonymous User
July 06, 2013
Moo Brigades that made the animators of Finding Nemo change the gull's "Minemineminemineminemineminemine..." to "Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi..."

Didn't want a caricature of your fucking brats in the movie???
July 06, 2013
What I hate most about breeder behavior is feeling like I can't speak up and say it's wrong. If I have a problem with Bratley throwing food in a four star restaurant I'm stifling his creativity and I have no sense of humor. If I don't want to sit in a movie theater and hear a loaf scream I'm making life difficult for some poor bizzy mawm. Oh fucking well. What about the money I've spent to be in these places??? Am I not a paying customer???
July 16, 2013
bop
When they start LOUDLY fawning over their child in a public place, all while sneaking quick little glances around to make sure people are looking.

I am a person who has auditory sensitivity and I hate it like a cat hates water when some shit ass parent starts playing some loud ass toy or encouraging their fucking ass brat to squeal. I can get migraines from that shit. I want to beat both of them to a bloody pulp, but usually I politely tell them I already have a migraine regardless if I've got one or not.

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Anonymous User
July 16, 2013
elaphe_guttata
canadiandragons
The second is the way breeders treat animals. Not parents; proper parents teach their spawn how to respect and properly handle any animal. Breeders, however, seem to think that any animal is a toy for their special sneauphlakes, and anything that doesn't act like a toy should be destroyed. That horse didn't like it when Shitford hung off its tail and kicked him? Shoot it. That dog got upset well Turdlina stole its bone and nipped her? Beat it with a baseball bat. I have actually had breeders tell me that if I wouldn't trust my super-gentle, tolerant rottweiler alone with a child (and I wouldn't; no dog should be alone with a child, EVER, on the one-and-a-million chance that something might go wrong), I should just have her put down. I've seen breeders balancing their babies on the backs of horses and letting them crawl in the dirt by the animal's hind hooves. I've seen breeders laughing when their toadlers run up to obviously frightened and growling dogs. I've seen breeders dumping cats at shelters because they "scratched the baby". It makes me fucking sick every time. Animals are not toys for your goddamned spawn.

UGH OMG THIS. It makes me SO FUCKING ANGRY to see brats treat animals like shit, and then the animals get blamed for it. So much rage. Seriously putting down an animal because it had a normal stress response? That's so cruel I don't even.

It always kinda makes me want to put the brats themselves down. Or I would want to strangle these brats with my bare hands for this shit.
July 16, 2013
I.. Hate.. Strollers.. If they are rammed into me, I kick them away from me. If they are near me, I avoid it. If someone has a stroller behind me I won't speed up. If they hit me with said stroller, refer to the beginning of my post. If the stroller rolls away, good riddance (preferably with the shrieking brat in it). If I see a moo struggling to get into a door or up stairs with it, I walk right through the haze of their expectant stare, often making eye contact, more often I walk past them to help the elderly or disabled, more often still, I giggle at their pain. I hate strollers. We didn't need them in cave people times, we don't need them now.

Moving on. I cannot STAND it when breeder fucktards let their uncoordinated and non-strength-controlling spawn WHEEL THE STROLLER AROUND BY THEMSELVES. This is usually done by little kids around motherfucking 2 years old who wants to play bumper cars with my shins. When this occurs, I take my foot, place it against the front right or left wheel and kick it away from said child and let that fucker roll. I've kicked a stroller right down a hill over that very same shit, and I will do it again. I don't know why strollers fill me with such ball busting rage, but I have come to accept it as a boon.

Another thing that pisses me off. Teen parents that act like they are so much stronger than everyone and everything else because they took on such a FEAT as to whelp before their time. They act like they have the world by the balls and they got EVERYTHING TOGETHER. They act like they'll be better parents than the good parents because they are kids themselves and they know how it FEEEELS to be a kid. They will teach their baby seven languages and give up drinking and cure world hunger so their baby will be happy. Snap back to reality, they're on welfare, can't afford language lessons, their kids haven't eaten something other than chicken nuggets in three months and they are tired of dealing with the baby and want to go play with their friends... And often do. They do not parent said child and then it grows up to be just as much as a disappointing waste as they are, possibly living its life off of the government payroll, or getting knocked up with feeling this time! Probably at 14 to their mother's 16. Gotta love aspirations.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
July 16, 2013
catharsis just reminded me of one with the extreme distaste of sprouts "helping" with the strollers.

I see this a lot - letting the wee sprouts "help" with things. I've been held up in checkout lines for God-knows-how-long while the handler tries to tell the sprout how to "help" by having them swipe the debit/credit card. I've seen much holdup/mess by said sprouts "helping" with trays at restaurants, to include one small boy dumping about eight drinks from a tray all over a table. "Adults" automatically start looking around, as if to say "where's the wait-staff/peon to clean up my blessing's mess"? These are usually accompanied by the equally if not more annoying action of talking to said sprout and looking around to see whose taking it all in. "Oh, look at what a GOOD parent I am, including my "reason for living" into every damn thing I do", etc.

This really "works it" for me.
July 16, 2013
bop
Yes yes yes. In fact, a crying child bothers me way less than loud-mouthed attention whore parents. I expect kids to cry from time to time, but parents should know better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login