Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Most Hated Moo/Duh Behavior

Posted by writer44 
Most Hated Moo/Duh Behavior
July 04, 2013
There are a ton of breeder behaviors that drive me mad, but I think #1 is when they have a big fucking stroller that takes up half of the space and there isn't even a kyd IN IT.

I've seen this several times, kyd running around free range, Moo barely watching it in an ice cream shop, a high-end retail store and the grocery store. I will always throw the idiot pahrunt a dirty look; why should I have to squeeze through a tiny space while shopping just because they can't be bothered to get a babysitter?

Obviously, I expect that there will be kyds in a neighborhood ice cream shop, but there is NO reason why they can't leave the SMooV outside for half an hour while they shop.

Don't even get me started on moos with strollers taking up the handicapped spaces on a public bus...
Re: Most Hated Moo/Duh Behavior
July 04, 2013
I should add that this is USUALLY combined with babystalking...
July 04, 2013
Letting the spawn get in my way. One moo in Hobby Lobby decided I was going to wait while her spawn named every color of yarn in the damn aisle. Moo was also genuinely surprised when I give her a dirty look and go in the other direction.

My most hated is hearing a moo snark on her spawn. "Put your legs together." "Sit like a lady." "Don't reach across the table." Moo had a few other things to say but I quit listening. Moo carried on that way at a neighborhood cook out yesterday and I got to listen to it. In the right company I'll tell moo outright to shut up. This isn't done for the spawn's good. It's done so moo can feel good about herself at her spawn's expense and it just makes moo a complete bitch.
July 04, 2013
At the top of my list is probably going to adult-oriented restaurants (like sushi places or happy hour spots) and getting babystalked or having to hear someone's precious lil' shrieker scream its lungs out over and over. That shit drives me NUTS.
July 04, 2013
When their little snot dumpling is digging it's hands around in it's buttcrack, and moo does nothing to stop it. Then this same moo allows it to touch almost everything in site! I saw this at a Wawa, and moo does nothing!

Another one is when they let the little things shriek. There are many people that don't like that noise, especially as kids have a pitch that can be acutely painful. Why do moos not think of this? Next time I might have to get one of those Mosquito things that Moos can't hear, but their brat can. I can hear it, but a little discomfort might be worth it to hear Bratlina make Moo miserable. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
July 04, 2013
Ketchup
At the top of my list is probably going to adult-oriented restaurants (like sushi places or happy hour spots) and getting babystalked or having to hear someone's precious lil' shrieker scream its lungs out over and over. That shit drives me NUTS.

This X 1000!
July 04, 2013
Oh boy, where to begin....

I think my favorite one at the moment is like the case of my next door neighbors on my right:

Breeders whose first two kids they've managed to socialize and teach how to behave, but as soon as the third little accident shoots out, they just leave it to become a savage, ill-mannered, feral, shrieking cave beast. They literally just seem to GIVE UP and let it raise itself!

This trio of little shits love to play right in front of our house, in the street and a private parking lot, because Duh is too lazy to walk 10 minutes with them to one of 3 nearby parks. The older two ride around on their bikes, and they are about as noisy as regular kids playing together. They actually sometimes do try to keep it down a bit, which is appreciated. The third one, however, trails after them, running and screeching or crying as spastically as it can. It can barely speak in any recognizable language (even though it's got to be at least 5 by now), and prefers to just scream at he top if its lungs, everywhere it goes. I can actually hear the beast through two walls, between our houses with the windows closed. I call it "IT", btw, because I still haven't been able to figure out whether it's a boy or a girl, even though the neighbors send it to my house to deliver the community bulletin every few weeks or so. I NEVER answer when it shows up, because it announces itself by screaming its brains out to try to get my attention. There is no way I want to get within 3 feet of that. I'd assume it's some kind of tarded, but when I remember how lazy its breeders are, I'm reminded that they just stopped caring about raising it.

Ever see famblees like THAT wandering around in public places?
Anonymous User
July 04, 2013
Nightfire, you are spot on. I cannot stand when kids shriek either and moreso when the parent doesn't do anything about it, hence my screen name. To me, a child shrieking is as painful as an air raid siren, especially if they're close to me. I also hate when kids get in my personal space. Most of all, I hate when a kid is behaving badly and the parent ignores it or refuses to do anything or take it out.
July 04, 2013
The fucking NOISE that the breeders do SHIT to stop!!!

My Goddess...do these fucking brats come sluiced with an amplifier stuck up their asses?
Anonymous User
July 04, 2013
Sometimes I wish that people were born without a voice box, and you could only get one implanted after you hit puberty and thus passed the age of reason. People could use sign language to communicate in the meantime.
July 04, 2013
Well, you guys pretty much covered the things I hate about Moos and Duhs. Another thing that bothers me is the TMI. At the store I work at, some moos or duhs try to engage me in talks of diapers when they buy some. Either how much fucking money they are wasting, or how they are rewarding their kid because they pissed in the toilet. Sometimes they tell me all about how they use plastic bags to throw away their loaves's shitty diapers.

Today at work some Moo was trying to kid stalk by complaining about the price of diapers, then she was telling the kid out loud how now she has to wear panties and go "pee-pee in the potty". I think the girl was confused and embarrassed but the pahrunts never care.'

Sometimes I want to tell them in detail about all my bathroom adventures so they STFU, but I'm pretty non-confrontational and I can't do anything like that at work.
July 04, 2013
The two extremes are what bother me, firstly, the ones who have kids and act like they don't. The feral shits are running around, shrieking, grabbing things, darting out in front of adults, and by the time they hit puberty, they are budding little Joffrey Baratheons and Veruca Salts. Or Honey Boo Boos.

The others are the ones who think that society in general should bow to them because they were special enough to have a BAYBEE. Walking super slow in the store, blocking you because they can't push the cart fast enough because they're trying to navigate carefully ripped up bits of french fries into Boogerly's gaping maw, and leaving the goddamn strollers wherethefuckever.

And both, in my line of work, who treat us like scum and act like the other customers don't matter because OMFG my kyyyyyddd is sick and needs his antibiotics RITE NAO!!!!!!! Why they NO DONE YET? Topped off with "I shouldn't have to pay for that, he/she has MEDICAID!"

Ugh.
July 04, 2013
The scumbags who tell the world what great parents they are becasue they brought the kid to the ER . Then they cry like babies when they are caught becasue they beat the kid into the ER in the first place.

Or they wail and go on when the kid is injured becasue they "only looked away for a a few hours minute. " A dead or injured kid is the negligent parent's fault no matter how they try and rationalize it away.

For me, the most annoying is that "hi hi hi Hi Hi HIIIII" thing toddlers do. My ears are very sensitive, so it's almost akin to a piercing shriek.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
July 04, 2013
Pretty much any noise that a child makes irritates me. Wailing babies, crying toddlers, that moany screaming kids do when they're tired. Kids who babble constantly and loudly. And the fucking handlers who don't do shit to stop it. You know how you can get a dog de-barked by cutting its vocal cords? I wish they would quit doing it to dogs and start doing it to kids. Like if there was some way to temporarily put a clamp on the vocal cords of a child at birth and leave it there for 5-10 years and then remove it, that would be fucking amazing.

That and the parents who feel the need to let their kids order their own food when they're still shitting their pants. I mean they sit there and coax their darling to tell the nice lady what they want to eat, all the while there's a line going out the damn door. Moo, your kid is a fucktard who will probably dump their food all over the floor of the car on the way home anyway, so just make a choice for the fucker and let other people buy their damn food.
Anonymous User
July 04, 2013
Thom C
The scumbags who tell the world what great parents they are because they brought the kid to the ER .

Oh...those assholes, and don't forget about the cunts that take their pwescious's to the ER for every. fucking. sniffle because," I are on the Medicaid so it's free!" I used to work with a useless breeder who would do that shit. Every time her kid had a runny nose she'd take it to the damn ER. This used to piss me off to no end because I can't afford to go to the ER, even if I'm literally lying in the road bleeding to death!angry smiley

Also, the shrieking, the meltdowns, the constant smell of toadler shit that surrounds them, and more than anything the overall complete stupidity of most young children drives me ape shit.

I hate when I am waiting on a famblee and the idiot parunts decide to ask their fucking 2 year old what it wants to drink/eat. 9 times out of 10 it ignores them, cannot gdfing decide between rootbeer or coke (which takes 20 minutes, of course), makes incomprehensible babbling noises, and fidgets like a moron the entire time! These dipshits act like I have all the time in the world to just sit and wait for tar-tard to make up it's mind....ugh.:smn

Newsflash breeders: Do not bother asking your idiot spawn for it's opinion concerning food or drink, because it's feeble mind will promptly :kill from information overload. Just order for the little retards as to not waste my damn time, thank you!

Shit, Cambion apparently you read my mind because I just noticed what you wrote after I typed out my little rant, lol. I like that vocal cord snipping idea of yours....we should start a business. I own several different sets of sharp scissors in a myriad of pretty colors. I could finally get some good use out of them this waygrinning smiley
July 05, 2013
Letting the little brats shriek, run around, and treat the entire world like their own personal play room while giving absolutely no consideration for anyone else around them.

I love going to zoos, aquariums, museums, etc. But parents let their little shits run amok and act however they fucking want. Because a zoo might have kid-centered exhibits like a dino dig or rides, they think the whole fucking place is "for the kids" and let them treat it like a damn Chucky Cheese. There's no respect shown for the animals, nature or anyone around them who might be trying to enjoy the exhibits in peace.

This extends to mundane places like the grocery store, coffee shops and restaurants, too. The whole damn world is Snottley's oyster to these dumbfuck parents and Snottley gets to act however he wants. Just fucking once I'd like to go out in public and not have to be harassed by some narcissistic parent's kid shrieking, wailing, fidgeting or running around like an undisciplined ape.
July 05, 2013
Thinking the world should revolve around them. My restaurant got a bad Yelp review because some cow said she had trouble getting through the door with her stroller and nobody helped her. Her stroller was probably bigger than my Jeep Cherokee, and I'm guessing the hostesses were seating customers, ringing up takeout orders, helping bus tables, answering phones, or cleaning. Sorry walking through a door is something you can't do independently but perhaps you should stay home if that's the case. (Obviously not referring here to anyone who is disabled.)
July 05, 2013
Assuming that my husband and I have kids, then looking at us open-mouthed to the point of injesting flies when we correct their assumption. We had this happen on vacation at a Bed and Breakfast one time, you could have cut the tension with a knife when our child-free status was revealed at the breakfast table.
Anonymous User
July 05, 2013
Cambion
That and the parents who feel the need to let their kids order their own food when they're still shitting their pants. I mean they sit there and coax their darling to tell the nice lady what they want to eat, all the while there's a line going out the damn door. Moo, your kid is a fucktard who will probably dump their food all over the floor of the car on the way home anyway, so just make a choice for the fucker and let other people buy their damn food.

The bolded part of this quote is one of the ones that I hate. Why do they have to tack on the word "nice" when talking about total strangers? Same goes for "mean" (i.e. "That mean man wouldn't smile at you.")
July 05, 2013
Although most all of it has already been eloquently covered by my co-members here, below is what I'd call, "The Best of KidlessKim's Breeder Fuckers' Faux Pas" and they aren't necessarily in order of the most annoying or egregious.

Abhorrent Breeder Behavior
1)Baby stalking in any form is not only annoying, but in most all cases it is a huge waster of our time which makes it especially annoying. Those times would include any time we are in line behind them at a lunch counter, retail store line of any type, or they are otherwise blocking and/or delaying our God given right as paying customers to make our purchase and exit the establishment in a timely manner. I have been held hostage countless times by breeders who are not only bombarding the cashier and anyone in line who will listen with bullshit verbal baby stalking about their loaf related purchases, but they are also scanning "the audience" for nods of approval and validation that, yes, we ALL realize you are buying that formula, diapers, or prescription, etc...for your fresh loaf, so FUCK YOU VERY MUCH and please move along! The only thing worse is when they have the loaf in a carrier or stroller with them and literally hold it up to their captive audience like the fucking Kunta Kinte loaf in the opening scene of Roots.moo with baybeem

2)Cow Co-Workers who are constantly injecting kid-talk into every fucking conversation and especially when they steer TOTALLY unrelated work talk towards their kids or kid related things or activities. Examples would include, "Oh, I agree we should hold the management meeting with the area director coming into town Friday night on Saturday instead of Sunday! As a mom, I am all too familiar with how we NEED our Saturdays to catch up with all of our house work and get some rest before we can even BEGIN to think about going to a company meeting! If she wasn't childless I bet she would hold it on Monday instead of flying back out so soon!!" or, "I think dividing up computer time among us until our new ones come in would be a good idea too and a better way to be more efficient as an office. It's like I tell my kids, "You can't all THREE play with that toy at the same time! You must learn to share!" , or, "This new payroll policy of bi-weekly deductions is a much better one, kind of like I do with my kid's allowance when they break something and are docked until it's paid for. Did I tell you about Clumsileena's breaking my crystal vase last week?", etc...You name the subject and a Moo can think of a reason to sway it towards her kids.:headbrick

3)When breeders drag their kids to places they are CLEARLY uninvited or not welcomed. While restaurants, movies, and plays are bad enough, it's even worse when it's a special one time occasion which they can and do easily ruin for everyone else such as weddings, going away parties, funerals, graduations, and award-type ceremonies. thumbs updown

4)Anytime they allow their kid to do something gross or BE nasty, just by it's presence, such as filling a diaper to capacity, bringing it out sick and it's sneezing or vomiting on every available surface including on us, licking surfaces such as deli cases, condiment bottles, fruit-vegetables, or other food products innocent people will later unknowingly consume, or taking it into public with visible puss filled sores from Chicken Pox, Impetigo, Herpes of any type on it's mouth and/or face, Pink Eye, Paw, Hoof, and Mouth Disease, or whatever gross contagion it may be carrying and spreading. If green snot, diarrhea, the Pin Worms, or puss is involved then they NEED to stay home! This goes double for public udder feeding. There is NEVER a good enough reason to drag out a nasty and potentially disease laden purple udder or a taffy titty in public and allow a suckling to feed.two faces puking

5)When they foist Tard-Screamers onto the public when they know in advance a meltdown is imminent. Few things are more predictable than a Tard WILL become a howler if it's overstimulated in any way, so WHY they bring Tards into crowds of noisy people, holiday exhibits with lots of lights and sounds, fairs and circus' where loud noises and surprise lighting is a staple, or into populated and noisy areas at all will always remain a mystery to me. Going by their own admissions, Tards can NOT be assimilated into those types of environments, so what's the point other than to disturb everyone else present?The Tards don't enjoy it, so it doesn't even make any sense!shrug

6)When they "wear" a kid, it's just about more than I can endure, especially if the thing is old enough to walk on it's own. The worst of it is when duddy has it strapped on in a pouch across his ample gut and moob area, like a fucking Kangaroo, only fat, balding, and shorter.Duh with bratsd

7)ANY Moo who prattles on about trying to become inpig, about the inpigness itself, or rambles on and on and on for two years AFTER she sluices with commentary as if she only recently sluiced. I have even heard cows refer to their "baby", or, "When ***I**** had Loafetta". when the kid is in high school! They are especially guilty of this when another cow has trumped them with an inpigness of her own, so she starts trying to upstage her with the, "When ****I**** was pregnant with loaf one......" or just about ANYTHING that steers conversation to her or HER inpigness, even if the kid has it's own kids by now. I have an aunt who does this shit all the time and her son is 36 fucking years old! "Oh, when I was pregnant with Josh I had AWFUL morning sickness too". I also have ZERO desire to get a visual of her and her pudgy husband, "trying" to get pregnant NOR do I want to see her waddle the inpig waddle or rub her gut, ever.:smn

8)When male breeders announce to anyone who will listen on a regular basis about what good fathers they are, is very annoying to me. I have found that the more they brag, the less likely it is they are even halfway decent fathers. They SHOULD be taking and picking up their toddler from daycare, feeding the loaf formula, rocking it when it wakes up at night, etc....That's what a parent is SUPPOSED to do. They want extra credit and pats on the back though for "baby sitting" their own self replicants or doing the smallest of tasks like cleaning up one spill of vomit or changing a dirty diaper. YOU fucked without birth control and created it, so you should be caring for your own kid! :bedmadelie

9)I am sick to death of every single comment section in the news, on any given topic, on any given day, starting out with, "As a mom", "As a father", or "As a parent", they know, understand, or feel this or that more acutely and deeply than anyone else because, for no other reason than, they are childed. "As a parent, I can't imagine what the panic was like when that tornado swept through the town", or, "As a mom, I think I realize the importance of good nutrition, exercise, and proper health care", or, "As a father, I know how important it is to get that new traffic light up on Elm Street to thwart traffic accidents", or, "As a parent, I am upset about toxic waste dumping", or, "As a mom, I am concerned about who is elected as our new mayor", or, "As a father, I think all products should be made safer", or, "As a mom, I care about pesticide free fruits and vegetables", or, "As a father, I want world peace and the war to end", etc..........:BS

10)Any and all commentary and actions to the effect that their time, opinions, need for money, wants for goods and services, housing needs, medical care, survival, or WHATever is more important and worthy of higher consideration than that of unchilded people. the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 05, 2013
randy johnson's mullet

The bolded part of this quote is one of the ones that I hate. Why do they have to tack on the word "nice" when talking about total strangers? Same goes for "mean" (i.e. "That mean man wouldn't smile at you.")

I got the 'mean' label when I gently told a sprog that tapping on the glass hurts fishie's ears. The kid was listening to me. But Cunt-Moo told her to get away from Meanie-Lady. Well fuckyou Cunt-Moo!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 05, 2013
When they start LOUDLY fawning over their child in a public place, all while sneaking quick little glances around to make sure people are looking.
July 05, 2013
First, I have to quote Kim on the bit about breeders bringing their brats where they don't belong. This includes fancy restaurants, theatre or musical events that are not kid-related, R-rated movies, weddings, non-kid-related parties, office events, etc. I am sick of people assuming that kids belong/are welcome everywhere. When my husband and I renew our vows and finally have a proper wedding, we will be specifying no children, and we will raise holy fucking hell if someone tries to sneak a shriekling in. The last thing I need are irreplaceable memories destroyed by a toadler throwing a tantrum during our vows.

The second is the way breeders treat animals. Not parents; proper parents teach their spawn how to respect and properly handle any animal. Breeders, however, seem to think that any animal is a toy for their special sneauphlakes, and anything that doesn't act like a toy should be destroyed. That horse didn't like it when Shitford hung off its tail and kicked him? Shoot it. That dog got upset well Turdlina stole its bone and nipped her? Beat it with a baseball bat. I have actually had breeders tell me that if I wouldn't trust my super-gentle, tolerant rottweiler alone with a child (and I wouldn't; no dog should be alone with a child, EVER, on the one-and-a-million chance that something might go wrong), I should just have her put down. I've seen breeders balancing their babies on the backs of horses and letting them crawl in the dirt by the animal's hind hooves. I've seen breeders laughing when their toadlers run up to obviously frightened and growling dogs. I've seen breeders dumping cats at shelters because they "scratched the baby". It makes me fucking sick every time. Animals are not toys for your goddamned spawn.
Anonymous User
July 05, 2013
cfinboston
Her stroller was probably bigger than my Jeep Cherokee.

waving hellolarious You should've nicely informed her that you don't allow customer to park their vehicles in the lobby.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login