Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1019 Retard At The Movies

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1019 Retard At The Movies
March 01, 2006
Pahrunts of "special needs" (shall we say to be PC) ALWAYS have that mindset. They make me fucking sick. They are all embittered people who are so pissed off over having a SNs kid. They think they should receive all kinds of government aid, special privileges, and anything else they think they need. Granted, there are SNs kids who are the exception. From what I've observed, SNs pahrunts are even more bitchy and entitlement-minded than the average moo. You can't even glance in their direction if the kid is making some horrible noise or thrashing around on the floor for fear of them lashing out at you. Sorry, but it's like a traveling side show, who can't help but look???
Cambion
Re: 1019 Retard At The Movies
March 01, 2006
Why the hell did the woman take her son to a theater when she is well aware of the fact that he would probably have a laughing fit? I understand it's not the guy's fault for having that condition, but it pisses me the fuck off when these parents think they can let their children do anything and disturb anyone and not be reprimanded in any way. Stupid bint...go rent your "kid" a movie and let him laugh his guts out at home, instead of ruining the film experience for everyone else in the damn theater.
legaleagle
March 01, 2006
Maybe this child was a nuisance, but I do object strongly to the reference to someone as a "Retard".
CFADinNYC
March 01, 2006
I've seen this discussion before with reference to a SN child being uncontrollably loud during a movie. I think it's OK if it's a childrens movie during matinee hours, but it's not OK at an R movie which breeders of all sorts bring their bayyybies, toadlers and snot machines to far too often resulting in an unpleasant movie experience for all those in earshot.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.