Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1020 Kid Needs a Beating

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1020 Kid Needs a Beating
March 01, 2006
WOWIE WOW. He'd have swung at me once and that would have been the end of him. I can't believe his pahrunts just stood there taking it. Looks like they are only starting now to try and discipline that kid, he has probably made the rules all this time and now they are changing the playing field on him.
Anonymous User
Re: 1020 Kid Needs a Beating
March 01, 2006
I agree. The dumbass breeders probably have no idea that it is THEIR FAULT that the brat is such a terror.

That video clip looks like it might have come from one of those "Nanny 911" type of shows. I watch these things for just a few minutes, and feel my tubes start to tie themselves.

My parents would have slapped me into the next galaxy acting up like that.
Latrodectra
March 01, 2006
I wonder if he's related to this kid? They both need to go out in the back yard and cut themselves a switch.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4563849971569374929&q=kid%2Bcomputer
Lady Cooper
March 01, 2006
Ok, I would be blow for blow with the child. He tries to hit me, he gets punched right back in the jaw.

I think I should do a "Nanny 911" type show. Smack children and tell the parents the truth (they're shit parents) and then go home all warm and smug inside to my nice quiet, clean, peaceful home.
CF VTer
March 02, 2006
I wouldn't punch the little bastard, but I'd sure as hell swat him to the ground. Can you *imagine* behaving that way? Holy crap...

He only does it because he gets away with it. He sees the Duh cowering, so what else is he supposed to think? The sprog has the control, and he knows it.
anonymous guest
March 02, 2006
My gosh, what evil that runs in this world. That brat is way over-due for a good smacking. Add the back interest, and that would be a load of smacks that the father and mother need to give that brat.
CF Scorpio
March 02, 2006
I don't understand why they don't just beat the crap out of him! He certainly has no compunctions about beating on his entire family.
Feh
March 02, 2006
What's so wrong with just locking a kid in a closet for a couple hours when they freak out like that?

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.