Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CafeMoo post: "Dear Neighbor, I know what happened to your missing cat."

Posted by segaface 
kookiecrisp
It looks like most of the cows are cheering her on. Disgusting.
That's what I noticed too. There are some regular members that are laying into her since she's 'Anonymous' but it seems that a lot of them are either approving her actions or saying other similar, horrible thngs.

I truly, truly despise people like this. Just such cold, massive callousness! And they give an excuse that it is because they have kids to keep safe, and that it makes it OK! Well there are many ways to keep cats out, without resorting to what she did. There are products that keep cats out of gardens that she could have tried, or even squirting them with a hose. The cats would learn (if it was them) to stay away after a while. angry smiley
And they still say 'women with children cannot possibly be vile.' It starts with animals, my friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
I hope all our hateful vibes do some good and that cunt spontaneously combusts or some shit. Fucking hate worthless piece of shit breeders.
This and the way she just blows it off as "Oh you don't have kids" just makes me sick to my stomach. How could anyone be that much of a bitch?? Great effing example to show to your spawn. UGH I just want to shake her and ask her WTF!
Jesus. I just can't anymore. Fucking moocunt.

I tried browsing around the site to see if there were any posts to bring back here, but I just couldn't stay there for longer than 5 minutes (I seriously timed it!). I found one post about Zimmerman, who apparently pulled a family out of a serious SUV wreck. Everyone was talking about how he was just trying to save face after the trial.

...Yes, he engineered a wreck JUST for good publicity. Man, however you felt about him and the verdict, can you REALLY draw such a retarded conclusion? Only the Moos...
going by this moo’s logic, if some filthy cumstain continues to wander into my yard and destroy my property, can I call CPS and have it taken away, then not tell her where her precious bundle of joy was at for a couple days? I know CPS has to investigate the parents so that shit might not be possible, but wouldn’t it be awesome if we could do that? There is at least one free range brat that runs around without supervision and I know for a fact Moo is too fucking lazy to wrangle it and Duh can’t handle it. Besides, that would certainly show these cows what could happen if you don’t watch your spawn.

Dear Moo, I know what happened to your missing toadler. It kept coming into my yard, so I made a phone call to CPS. You should also know that Bratley’s been adopted out to parents who actually give a shit about his well-being. You’re going to have a hell of a time getting him back. Sucks to be you.

One can only hope.
If I could get away with it I'd dump her filthy spawn in a different state and then call CPS for abandoned cunt droppings. It would take her at least six months to get them back. Too bad we don't live in a world where that would be able to happen.
Uh... was this one of you guys?

some aunt
I normally do not post in mommy blogs-I am an aunt, not a mom-but this thread has my blood boiling. I am not going to troll your forum, but I had to say something after this thread had been brought to my attention elsewhere.

Granted, outdoor cars are a mess to deal with, but I think you could have-bugger! Who do you think you are to torture someone like that and think it is your "right"???! You are like those serial killers who murder a child and then watch the family go crazy looking for their child, all the while knowing and getting amusement from their pain and fear! How dare you! Some people have animals and view them as their family, which apparently is lost on you! For some people, those pets may be all they have! You could have called animal control, but no! Instead you felt it your right to torment someone and making sure they lost their beloved pet forever! You are a sadist and a sociopath and I hope karma rips you a deep one! I feel for your children who have to look up to a conniving, hateful manipulator as a role model!

There. I am done and I will sign off permanently as soon as I am not on a smart phone.
mistress rotwang
That bitch needs to feel what those cats do when they are ripped from their homes. I hope it isn't in a state where pound seizure is mandatory or legal. However, I do have some most likely fatal experiments in mind that would require a human test subject.

That sounds way too good for this cunt but I'd be willing to help you in any way I can.

I knew I'd be pissed off when I read that topic but I couldn't NOT read it. I'm going to smoke a few cigarettes and hug all five of my inside cats.
satansbitch
mistress rotwang
That bitch needs to feel what those cats do when they are ripped from their homes. I hope it isn't in a state where pound seizure is mandatory or legal. However, I do have some most likely fatal experiments in mind that would require a human test subject.

That sounds way too good for this cunt but I'd be willing to help you in any way I can.

I knew I'd be pissed off when I read that topic but I couldn't NOT read it. I'm going to smoke a few cigarettes and hug all five of my inside cats.

Google Unit 731. That is my inspiration for what I would do to cunts like this.
mistress rotwang
satansbitch
mistress rotwang

Google Unit 731. That is my inspiration for what I would do to cunts like this.

That's WAY too good for the cunt. I think it would be way too comfortable for her.
Just a friendly reminder, everyone:

FAQ # 5: "No threatening or plotting physical violence or any other illegal shit. This site and its members neither condone nor advocate violence."

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?9,70269

We're pretty confident we don't have any budding criminals on our hands here, but better safe than sorry. Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
I just fucking hate breeders. Touch my cats, and I will break their necks.
@Medusa, oops, sorry. However, I know that in the majority of states the cats would be destined for research labs where they will be brutalized and torn apart for experiments that have no redeeming value because research labs are allowed to pick up any cat (or other animal) if they are not adopted in a certain time frame. Some states even require the animals be sent to research labs if they are not adopted. Google "pound siezure laws" if you do not believe me.
Medusa
Just a friendly reminder, everyone:

FAQ # 5: "No threatening or plotting physical violence or any other illegal shit. This site and its members neither condone nor advocate violence."

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?9,70269

We're pretty confident we don't have any budding criminals on our hands here, but better safe than sorry. Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

I swear we're only talking about things we wish we could do. I promise to put that at the end of every sentence.
satansbitch
I swear we're only talking about things we wish we could do. I promise to put that at the end of every sentence.

It's simply covering our asses, satansbitch. Revenge fantasies are fine; we just don't want to attract trouble.
snapplet

some aunt
I normally do not post in mommy blogs-I am an aunt, not a mom-but this thread has my blood boiling. I am not going to troll your forum, but I had to say something after this thread had been brought to my attention elsewhere.

Granted, outdoor cars are a mess to deal with, but I think you could have-bugger! Who do you think you are to torture someone like that and think it is your "right"???! You are like those serial killers who murder a child and then watch the family go crazy looking for their child, all the while knowing and getting amusement from their pain and fear! How dare you! Some people have animals and view them as their family, which apparently is lost on you! For some people, those pets may be all they have! You could have called animal control, but no! Instead you felt it your right to torment someone and making sure they lost their beloved pet forever! You are a sadist and a sociopath and I hope karma rips you a deep one! I feel for your children who have to look up to a conniving, hateful manipulator as a role model!

There. I am done and I will sign off permanently as soon as I am not on a smart phone.

are you able to find out?
zatoth
snapplet

some aunt

are you able to find out?

If I was, I wouldn't be asking you guys. arrow pointing down
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.