Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Buthurt Breeder Comments

Posted by juliewashere88 
Buthurt Breeder Comments
August 02, 2013
We share a lot of articles by and/or about stupid breeders here. But sometimes, the real idiocy is in the comments.

Let me share with you a few of the ridiculous comments I've gotten on my own blog. What dumbass comments do you find in other corners of the internet?

Nutter commenting on my 'about' page which says nothing about children other than that I'm Childfree
Thank You for not having children…If that is your attitude towards them, then you are helping the world by not reproducing! (NOT ment in a hateful manner)

Because the God that you deny exists still loves you very much…Really!
Have a blessed life!
P.S. Who created the outdoors that you love so much? Yes, it was God, Because He Loves You!!!

Commenting on a post in which I explain that I don't have pets instead of kids anymore than I have sportscars instead of Malaria. Oddly, this appears to be from a CF person. One who either has never had a dog or grossly underestimates how burdensome children are.
It is funny, u dont wanna take care of a child and u want to take care of a dog which is the diference? u have to teach a dog to behave, u have to walk a dog, u have to give it showers, take it to the veterinarian, feed it, ask someone to take care of it while u are out of town…and maybe one day it will show up with babies…..
Im childfree, petfree and uselesshusband free, not bcos Im selfish, defenetly I dont want to disturb with the needs of others, and that is bcos Im selfinvolved

And now, the tale of Heidi, who goes from sensible to downright nuts in her comments, all before anyone even responds to a single one.

Heidi comment #1 on my post about getting fixed.
Hi, I was wondering how you were doing and if you had any of the mythical tubal ligation syndrome. The reason I am asking is because I am debating getting my tubes tied. I am pregnant with my second child and think two is a good number. I had a very strong biological clock and could never had chosen to have no kids. But I don’t want scads of children and I hate being pregnant.

I have been concerned about tubal ligation but not because of the internet scare stories. We believe what we want to. Even you don’t necessarily believe “truth” but rather the “truth that suits what you think or feel”. I don’t want to get this done if there is a chance it will mess me up. I always seem to get the raw end of the deal in percentages.

And even if I did change my mind about wanting another child I don’t want my hormones to diminish the nightmares of pregnancy. I want to make the decision now while I am spending most of my time in front of the toilet. Not later when I have a wonderful little child spending the day in the sunshine with me.

Heidi comment #1 on my post about how ridiculous I find "childfproofing for the childless" type articles (which mostly exist to sell expensive baby junk to a market including those without sprogs) and how I refuse to childproof my own home.
first off, I don’t mind people choosing not to have kids. But the attitude of snarkiness towards people who have children is a bit hypocritical. Many people complain about how people with kids don’t understand people who choose not to have kids but really it goes both ways. Just because you chose not to have kids doesn’t make you better than those that do.
and childfreechic, babies are not loafs even if you choose not to have one. They do have personalities… some more obvious than others
That being said the articles are ridiculous. I don’t even have a house up to muster on my childproofing. It does remind me of a story though. My friend came over for a visit and the day before she visited she mentioned how she only took her son to places that had kids because he got into everything (just under 2). My daughter is two months younger than him and well, I never thought anything of her statement until she came over. Holy, man. That child touched everything and I realized just how unsafe my home was. There were nicknacks and cupboards that could be opened. And the toilet seat wasn’t clamped shut. I honestly was very glad to see her go and gave my daughter a big hug after. I thought my daughter was a handful but she seemed pretty darned well behaved after that.

If I take my daughter anywhere that doesn’t have kids I

1. keep an eye on her at all times
2. bring the things I need
3. make sure it is okay with the person to have a child around
4. do not expect baby proofing!

Comment #3 was boring.

Heidi comment #4 on my post about how I have pets and not kids, not pets instead of kids
I have a child (working on 2)
I have a puppy (can’t stand the thing but we’ll get past this horrible stage and into adulthood. unfortunately, I couldn’t find any adults dog suited to a farm life)
I have 3 cats

none of them replace the other. I think people over analyze things. And in truth my dog ties me down more than anything. My daughter goes to my parent’s whenever we want a night for the two of us but no one wants to take the cats or the puppy! Specially the puppy….

Heidi loses it in comment #4 about how I refuse to congratulate people for breeding
Well, I think I am leaving your blog. I enjoyed reading a lot of it but as I go I find your hatred for breeders too much to take. You are wrong. Very wrong. and narrow minded, lacking the ability to see that other people may feel different. I have a good friend who has chosen to be child free. She is honest about it and happy about it. But she doesn’t hate people who choose to have kids. She doesn’t rant that her decision is better. I don’t say you are wrong for not having kids but rather you are wrong to be so angry, bitter and twisted up about people who choose to have kids. You even label them narcissists and judge and condemn them.

Maternity leave is not a paid vacation. You know this as you have already expressed how awful parenthood is.

I did not take Maternity, I did not give up a career, I do no live on welfare, I can afford to feed and care for my child. I am in a loving relationship.

You say it is people’s right to have a child and yet you are the type of feminist who seems to want to make people feel guilty for choosing to do so.

So maybe get off your high horse and realize that there can be a wonderful people who have chosen to have kids, have fun and still have a good life.

On a post in which I merely defined the word "childfree," one commenter got to talking about the discrimination faced by the CF. Then a breeder showed up to explain how parents are the real victims.
You say it’s the most hurtful when it comes from parents that expect their kids to reproduce? Uhhhh… Well of course! They probably are feeling 10 times more hurt then you will ever feel wondering what they did wrong. I couldn’t imagine the feeling of knowing I sacrificed so much to raise my children, only to find that they have no desire to create a family of their own. It would be one of the most hurtful thImgs I could imagine my kids Doing to me. Just be happy your parents didn’t towel the way you do about family otherwise you wouldn’t even exist.

Bottom line, you are not a bad person or deserved to be attacked for your choice to dedicate your life to yourself. But you should not expect people to admire you for your decision. The world is made up of families. It has nothing to do with big bad mean ol “society”. It’s called being human and it’s been that way since the beginning of time.

On that same post, a breeder-pleaser appears
Indeed I do. Like you I have also decided to not have children, a decision I made when was 18, and a decision my husband and I happily stand by 15 years later. Unlike you, however, I hope I don’t sound so damned defensive about it. You might want to address words like ‘precious’ and ‘dumped’ if you want to sound a little less sanctimonious.

And parenting isn’t a ‘job’? Hell yes it is if you take the responsiblilty seriously. I have the utmost respect for anyone in the armed forces, I really do, but I have very little time for much of your point of view.

On a post about parents who don't parent (specifically, a kid I had to save from drowing even though I couldn't swim either, whose breeders were fucking around a long ass way down the beach getting wasted.)
FUCK YOU CUNT! You are such a slag on twitter.. go FUCK YOURSELF! If you are that concerned about overpopulation.. kill yourself already, the world would be a lot better off with out CUNT FACES like you!

In a post in which I explain how breeders dumping their kids doesn't make them childfree
When my son isn’t in my care for whatever reason, I consider myself “child free”. This isn’t because I’m “dumping” him. He has family over the other side of the country we live in, so he flies interstate to visit them. When you’re talking about a hashtag on Twitter, it doesn’t allow for spaces. So there is Childfree and Child Free. When used as a hashtag they both come out as #childfree. Annoying for the Childfree folk? Yes. Worthy of a gigantic fuss? No.
Re: Buthurt Breeder Comments
August 02, 2013
These are the comments I got on a post I wrote about how being a parent is not the hardest job in the world, nor a job at all. (In it, I also mentioned my own military service.)

idiot #1
This post is great for a non- parent who is judgmental, ignorant and enjoys hearing their own opinions. Thank you for making the perfect post for me to use with teens in my classes about misuses of the Internet and the power of the unedited stupidity of people!!!

The ironically-named 'I Face Reality'
Watching someone jump out of an airplane is very different than taking the jump yourself. You aren’t in a position to judge whether parenthood is the hardest job because you’ve never done it. Your tone and language denigrate something that is not a job but a lifelong commitment and journey with other people whose very lives and wellbeing depends on the work you do each day—for 18 years at the least. Your shift didn’t end for a year? A parent’s shift never ends–ever. Being in the military for a year’s deployment is just not even in the same category as parenting.

On my "About" page

illiterate
bitch u dumb

someone apparently got lost. Again, this is the 'About' page. It mentions no studies. No idea what this one is on about.
I don’t mean to sound disrespectful or ayinhtng but it seems kinda young to me as well (not that my opinion is that relevant). A couple of observations 1. The study you quote is only part of the data. The study didn’t include those who sought sterilization and ended up NOT having it who turned out to be very glad they didn’t. The 7% tells only part of the story. It should also be an age adjusted study. I’m guessing the regret’ rates were directly related to the age at which they had the surgery (younger women probably had a higher rate or regrets). Just hypothesizing a bit.2. Again, I can’t say for sure, but I’d bet a paycheck that those who are suggesting you wait are generally a bit older than you. Why? Probably because they have lived through the changes of those years and have a pretty decent perspective on what it’s like on the other side of the decate.I’m not suggesting you are wrong or right. Yes, it’s your body. And you may never change your mind. But there is value in listening to the counsel of others. Particular those who are’ where we will be in a few years (our elders).The other thought is that I believe folks are offering their caution out of a sense of wanting the best for you. It might not actually be’ the best but I believe their intentions are sincere. And it seems like you have taken them in the spirit intended. It’s nice to see a respectful’ disagreement (although not all of those commenting have been particularly respectful).Ultimately, it’s your call. And I’m sure there are those who would do the surgery for you. But find a GOOD one or you very well may have serious regrets!Have a GREAT life (either way).

Wah! Being CF means hating babeez!
I don’t have a problem with your lifestyle choices but what I do have a problem with is your lack of respect and downright prejudice towards parents and children. You are no different than a white racist trying to justify their views on why they can’t tolerate black people in their houses or in the community. Or a homophobic trying to explain their logic of hatred towards the LGBT community. Your logic is lacking in respect dignity and integrity. I would love to take the time to explain in detail your lack of the above but since you will never see past your own prejudice it would be a waste of your time and mine. And please don’t go anywhere near a child or parent you come in contact with as your lack of respect is only harmful.

Wah! (same one)
I forgot one more thing. My bad. You have an abusive attitude towards children and again would be well advised never to be in their presence.

A random troll who needs a mirror

Lol, you’re not a “good” person. You’re one of the nastiest meanest people I’ve ever met. I really hope you learn to deal with your anger issues.
August 03, 2013
While all of those are idiotic, this one here takes home the blue ribbon:bowing

"Thank You for not having children…If that is your attitude towards them, then you are helping the world by not reproducing! (NOT ment in a hateful manner) Because the God that you deny exists still loves you very much…Really! Have a blessed life! P.S. Who created the outdoors that you love so much? Yes, it was God, Because He Loves You!!!" AS IF anyone childfree is seeking validation or a condescending "thank you" from a breeder! That a redundant, hypocritical, religious fundamentalist insists on showering you with blessings from her God is always an amusing thing to behold too. How they manage to toss insults and then back pedal into the, "..I didn't mean anything hurtful by it..." type of rhetoric is a transparently pathetic attempt at appearing innocent of any number of "sins". Since they don't practice logic of any type, I expect the, "God bless yous", will continue unabashed. WHY they can't comprehend that if someone doesn't believe in the existence of their God that commentary about how "he" created the very nature that you're enjoying and therefore you should be grateful, has always puzzled me.shrug

WHAT PART of A-theist do they not understand? I don't think the majority of them even know the definition, much like they don't comprehend most of anything which they don't "believe" in based solely on some conjured up faith with no evidence to support it other than, "Look around you, there HAS to be a God, and it has to be the one I believe exists too!". Idiots, the whole lot of them.
eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 03, 2013
Kim, comments like that are just another spin on that "I'll pray for you" bullshit that people use when you've bested them in an argument of logic. (Reminds me of your comeback for that, though, which still makes me laugh to this day: "I Will Pray For You TOO, You Cunt!", which several members here admitted that they would love to have on a T-shirt or some paraphernalia or another.)

---
"Yes, fellow readers, nothing says 'devoted father of a special needs kid' quite like drinking, snorting cocaine, and then taking the boat out for a spin."
- Tiquer
August 03, 2013
juliewashere88
On a post in which I merely defined the word "childfree," one commenter got to talking about the discrimination faced by the CF. Then a breeder showed up to explain how parents are the real victims.
You say it’s the most hurtful when it comes from parents that expect their kids to reproduce? Uhhhh… Well of course! They probably are feeling 10 times more hurt then you will ever feel wondering what they did wrong. I couldn’t imagine the feeling of knowing I sacrificed so much to raise my children, only to find that they have no desire to create a family of their own. It would be one of the most hurtful thImgs I could imagine my kids Doing to me. Just be happy your parents didn’t towel the way you do about family otherwise you wouldn’t even exist.

Bottom line, you are not a bad person or deserved to be attacked for your choice to dedicate your life to yourself. But you should not expect people to admire you for your decision. The world is made up of families. It has nothing to do with big bad mean ol “society”. It’s called being human and it’s been that way since the beginning of time.

I love how this person’s like “Well you’re not a bad person and you don’t deserved to be attacked for your decisions”, yet it attacked you in the previous paragraph by using the old “well if your parents thought that way you wouldn’t exist” bingo.
I also think it’s hilarious how it seems to think that its kids breeding loaves of their own is the most hurtful thing they could do to it. It clearly has not had the displeasure of encountering parents of violent tards, drug addicts, or plain old sociopaths. It clearly has not had the eye-opening experience of having one of its precious bundles of joy trying to kill it. It has not been dropped off in a cheap nursing home and left to rot there while its lil’ blessings emptied its bank accounts, sold off its house, pawned off famblee heirlooms, and only bothered to show up on its deathbed so they could get their inheritance.
This idiot breeder is miserable and wants its own kids to join them in their misery so they can go “Ha ha, now you have to deal with what I had to put up with all these years. That’s what you get for making my life miserable. But I’m going to play the nice grandparent and spoil your kids while you end up looking like the bad guy. How do you like that?”
I believe I heard this same tripe spewed from the piehole of a divorced duhddy who practically abandoned his kids as soon as he split with the ex. Or was it a divorced moo. I can’t remember. All I know was this particular paaarent was not involved in its kids’ lives yet expected them to pop out grandloaves because apparently it sacrificed so much for its kids, when clearly it did not.
August 03, 2013
I think I have shared this one here before. This one is from a page I set up with useful sterilization links.

I let men rule me and don't think shit through, so I assume you're the same
I had my tubal when I was 28, I was absolutely certain, just as you that I didn’t want any children. Then I met a much younger man who wanted nothing more than to have a family of his own. We have been married six years hoping that the tubal fails, searching for IVF clinical trials and saving money for a reversal. When your young, you think you KNOW everything and KNOW exactly what you want in life. I’m 38 now and looking back, I was incredibly stupid for doing what I did and I wish I could change it everyday. I will be interested to see your blog when you are my age!!
August 03, 2013
On one post, I posted research about the myth of "tubal ligation syndrome." I got lots of dumbasses self-diagnosing themselves (many of them are quite insistent that doctors and scientist and other professionals don't know what they're talking about like moomie does) with the entirely made-up condition of PTLS the moment they so much as get the fucking sniffles. I can't post them all, but there is the rather interesting story of Susan who no only lied about having PTLS, but probably wasn't even a woman. This person, a laywer, thinks that by lying, they have taught me to believe all the shit people say... somehow. Did I mention this person is a lawyer?

Here is the convo in full.

Susan
Do what you want but if you enjoy sex at all, you will not want to have a tubal ligation. My Dr. said no problems would occur and since the procedure after my fifth child, I have not felt the sensations from my breasts to my bottom when my wonderful husband touches me. I will tell my daughters NEVER to have this procedure done. I will get a reversal if able but I surely know my body and it has changed since the procedure. Be so cool and enjoy thinking you are smarter than the women who try to tell you you may regret it. If you do not enjoy sex, then go right ahead. If you do, you are cheating your husband and yourself of the full joy of all that you have enjoyed all your life together. Some like us are mentally so connected we can get past it, but why risk having to give up something that is so wonderful as the wonderful burn of desire that women are so Blessed to have. It will be worth the 6K to be made whole again. My husband deserves me back. I deserve me back. I love sex. I love my husband. Do what you want to and you and only you will know how silly your cavalier attitude has been about a surgery that is sterilization of a woman that is no different than making a pedophile not feel the urges to go after their prey. Only we are not predators, we are loving spouses and just trusted our Dr that this procedure was safer than the cancer causing hormones in birth control pills. I could not tolerate them either. I wish you well young one.

me
Why don’t you tell your daughters to not have kids, and certainly not to have 5 of them? If you really cared about them, you would. My money is on treating a vagina as a clown car is the problem, because tubals have absolutely no such affect while birthing does. Oh, does birthing ever wreak absolute havoc on a human body. Seriously, childbirth is the #1 killer of cooters, and the damage from which is well known to sensation issues, among other, worse things. Why risk THAT?

And you accuse other people of damaging their bodies? That’s hilarious. Ah well, whatever you need to tell yourself.

I’ve gotta say, my sex life has been great since my tubal. Better than ever, since I don’t have to worry. Best of all, my lady bits are nice and tight, all where they should be, and I’m free of unslightly stretch marks and scars. As for sensations, those haven’t changed a bit since tubals do not affect that, and a cursory glance at a human anatomy diagram can easily reveal why.

I really do feel sorry for the women who have, more or less, ruined their privates, as well as the rest of their bodies, by breeding. The body horror of it is one of many reasons I opt out. Do try a tubal reversal if you want, it won’t help, since the tubal wasn’t the problem. What’s needed is a condom and a time machine, I suspect. I’m not sure of there is any reconstructive surgery available to fix the damage that comes with birthing, I’m afraid.

susan
The only good thing about you never having children is that you will never, ever know what you are truly missing. The anger and even uncalled for insults that you spew on here is amazing. I do apologize for not realizing that you had already had your surgery. I had not read the entire blog, yet thought I would warn you against harming yourself. I am very aware of my body and am very confident that I am in the best shape of my life Spiritually, physically, emotionally, and my compassion for others led me to warn you to be cautious. I am not the only person that tried to tell you this apparently. I surely was not trying to judge you. You seem to have judged yourself already so very harshly to declare yourself unfit to have children to adore and whom would adore you. Sounds to me like you are a very passionate person and would have made a really cool parent even if you were unfortunate enough in life for no reason of your own to not have had good solid role models that taught you that you are special and that you are loved or at least let you know that you would be one day.

Apparently, someone let you down a long time ago and yet not everyone you contact wants bad things for you. I am glad that you were born so that you can live a long life and one day get all of the answers you seek and I hope you find love that can replace the venom that is poisoning your life. No one person you meet will have all of the answers you seek and you will never know everything. One day you may just realize that you are wrong on things today you believe yourself an expert at discussing. But one day you will realize you were wonderfully made on purpose and for a purpose. I promise you that you were not made to be an angry, mean, or unloved one. Maybe you will joyfully be looking for that 6K too, one day soon when things start looking up for you. I sure hope they do. Because you literally screwed yourself when you had that surgery done and even though you will never admit it to another soul, you will know that I am right every day the rest of your life because I told you as plainly as it can be told.

And if you do not learn to love yourself, you will never know how to love others nor be loved by others and will constantly be pushing people away. I won’t have a word war with you over how a woman’s body is as good after childbirth and even better for lovemaking. You just keep telling yourself how fine you are and see how old that gets to everyone but you as you get old and lonely if you don’t get it together young one. And the hormones that got sabotaged with the snip job will be your constant reminder that you were very wrong to rush into something trusting the medical establishment. Your hormones are going to treat you to a real harsh reality about two years into your new “freedom”. You will be scouring the internet hungrily looking for what you can do to change what you have done or at least make it bearable. And all of us fools will help you get through it because that is what we are supposed to do is help one another. Not as victims but as folks who are not afraid to admit that we made a huge mistake.

susan
“That non-sterilized woman is important. She (along with a number of unaltered women like her,) would make what’s called a “control group.” Control groups are how we isolate variables. If you’re looking at variables, you should account for other things that can and do affect hormones like, for instance, birth control and childbirth, things most women are affected by.” – your comments a few paragraphs up…..

By the way, since you seem to fancy yourself some sort of research expert, and since you pride yourself that you are now happily sterile and have never gone through nor ever will go through child birth……… You be the control. We both had the procedure. If I have reason to have less sensation because of childbirth, then your logic would be that that would not happen to your childless body. Your hot little self is going to find it harder to have an orgasm with your friend or toys. Not that you can’t have an orgasm, but it will take you longer than ever and as far as sex, you will not really initiate it quite as often if you ever really liked sex to begin with. And when that happens as it most certainly will and you know for sure you are still the same person inside with the same desires yet all of a sudden you just do not go after them the same, you will as I said above realize then you are really screwed. Not ever gonna get pregnant, okay by you. Not ever gonna have a Baby, okay by you. Screwed by the medical establishment who said you would actually enjoy sex more without worrying about birth control. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That is the real joke. Many young women want a divorce soon after a TL and many surely think it is just that they lost the desire for the father of thier children. Yet the next go around, after the “grass is greener” thing wears off when the newness of a new conquest wears off, and desire hits rock bottom without changing anything else, then who will they blame? I guess we could say the Drs. are keeping the Divorce Lawyers in business. But the real thing is that the girl was literally screwed like you and like me.

Perhaps you can be the control when I stand before Congress one day to say that we both need to warn the public about this sabotage of the female body. I could laugh at you getting a procedure done without really checking it out first but I would also be laughing at myself. And I like myself, so I would never do that.

susan
It was all just a joke to see if you would fall for a story posted showing an opposite opinion about your information and consider the possibility that some of these women may have something going on with their bodies that has made them almost positive that they have what many have coined PTLS. Who knows if it is real. I would personally not take the chance that you did. It is clear that your issues will always cloud your judgement listening to the women who have poured their heart out to you for whatever reason. It seemed they were trying in some way to give you their honest opinion of a syndrome that some of them feel may be very real. I hope they find their answers. I hope you learn better manners toward your fellow sisters as I did read much of your story as well as theirs and also, your research as I was conducting research for a class I was taking. I had never heard of such a syndrome and was amazed that if it were one, it is not ever spoken of in magazines or women’s health literature in great depth. Your anger and venom is however quite interesting. The literature out there does address that almost every time, a change in personality and an increase in rage is a hallmark of PTLS. Who knows how it has affected individual women and for how long in fact if it is a real syndrome. It is very interesting and at least you have folks thinking about both sides of a major life decision that women make often without researching it first. Good for you for starting a dialogue and using your time to help others understand this. Goodbye and Peace to you.

me
So, what you’re saying, (besides that you’re a special little snowflake and the only one who gets to act like a bitch,) is that my refusal to fall for an obvious lie (that a tubal ligation causes sexual disfunction,) which blatantly contradicts medical knowledge and demonstrable scientific research, constitutes a character flaw on my part? Your story was a lie, therefore I should mindlessly believe the stories of other women, ignoring the fact that their claims are complete medical nonsense and are debunked by multiple studies?

How many times do you have to be dropped in your head for that to even begin to make any sense at all? Of you’ve done anything, all you’ve done is demonstrate how unreliable and worthless personal anecdotes and self-diagnosis are as evidence.

susan
A bitch is a pregnant dog. You decided not to be a pregnant human ever, so now you think someone is calling you what a pregnant animal is called? Why are you so angry? I did not mean to push your buttons. I just wanted you to think that maybe some women who told you about the experience actually thought what they had was PTLS for the lack of a better term. It seems they all had a surgery you were contemplating when starting this blog, and many women had the same symptoms as one another. Why would you attack them or want to discredit their self description of how they felt? Much research comes from people giving symptoms in order for patterns to arise in a researchers work over entire lifetimes……..That does no harm to you and in fact they were trying to just tell you how they felt, in case you wanted some real life examples of how some of them felt the surgery left them. It seemed kind that some women wanted to help you make your decision no different than if a person warned another that an accident was about to happen. (At least it seems that they thought you might need what they had to say to consider your choice?) I do not think anybody was judging you about it at all, certainly not me. I am as stongly against a tubal ligation as you are for it. I suspect we are total opposites on many issues and that is not unusual at all. People justify to themselves all sorts of things as well as berate others to remove looking at what the real issue they are burying is. You are the one to live with your choices and noone else. Just take the compliment that it is nice of you to bring up an issue that evidently is not well discussed among women until they go and seek answers to how they feel after they have a life altering surgery for whatever reason they chose to do so. I am not your enemy. And face it, you have more time to do anything you want is how you put it. Rock on.

me
You are someone who sees misinformation and ignorance as a virtue. You are not only an enemy to women, but an enemy of reason as well.

me
By the way, it’s sad to see such disregard for evidence and integrity coming from an attorney, Ronnie O McMillin, I mean “Susan.”

If you’re going to be a liar, you should be careful what you make public. Anyone who cares to do just a little bit of research can find the truth. I doubt that being exposed as a liar is great for the reputation of a lawyer.

http://www.lsba.org/2007MembershipDirectory/MemberDetails.asp?ID=641962&Menu=MD

susan

I explained clearly to you that you needed to consider both sides to discover if the syndrome is even real. I wonder if it is. I hope that it is not as it seems horrible. It would be horrible if it were offered to people as a good idea if it were not. You are a special case because you decided to go in and do the surgery without it being around a birth. And that would help any person willing to research the changes or no changes in the female body able to discern if it were from birth or the surgery, would it not? You may really be of help to others one day in all of this and you may be on to something really big when you speak of controls to see if it is real. But it truly is hard to discern some issues as all women are so different and some are more aware of symptoms than others and some are better at verbalizing them to others. Don’t be mad at someone trying to challenge you to think deeper on a passionate subject you are discussing. I did not mean to make you angry and am glad you know that I do not think of you in any unkind way as I do not know you. I could have let you just think that I was a person saying you were going to regret your decision but I really would not leave you thinking that as you are a person and that would be mean for anyone to leave that thought in a person’s mind. I guess I felt you were being negative to the women I veiwed as trying to warn you even if you did not need their information. I read several of those sites that have testimonials to see what seemed to go wrong in so many of the cases discussed. Just try not to beat up on the folks that surely could help give you insight when you write your book one day. They may stop writing on your blog and you could miss a real conclusion in your work. You could have not just a blog but a best seller. It could happen. “PTLS: Fact or Fiction” would be a nice title.

me
Pointless. I clearly DID consider PTLS, and, based on evidence, made a judgment as it its plausibility. That what this whole post was. Have you still not read it? I mean, unless you were still playing dumb in a pervious comment, you evidently hadn’t even bothered to read the heading and date to see that I’d already had the procedure over a year ago.

Don’t try to pretend anyone is mad at you simply for having a contrary opinion. You are rude, insulting, a liar, and a hypocrite. Not only that, you fan the flames of harmful medical myths. That considered, you do NOT get to pretend now that I am the mean one for not playing nice when you act in such an immature and irresponsible fashion.

As for the other women, I am not obligated to do something so intellectually dishonest as to accept the personal anecdotes of an ignorant few as of the same value, let along greater value, as the mountains peer-reviewed scientific studies that utterly refute their claims. Women deserve the truth. The truth is that there is no such condition as PTLS recognized by the medical community, nor is there any evidence for the existence of any such condition.

Those dishonest enough to promote PTLS are just as irresponsible as the hoaxer bitch who lied that the swine flu vaccine made her only capable of waking backwards, or the bitch who convinced ignorant breeders not to properly vaccinate their children for irrational fear of autism. And this misinformation is just as dangerous to anyone dumb enough to mindlessly believe it rather than doing the research. I shudder to think of how many women may have been hurt because some fear-mongering liar convinced her to to get the tubal she would have otherwise been happy to have.

susan
Look, I wish you the best. I do not have time to write back anymore stuff and I meant “you as control” like if the magazine you talked about wanted to follow up with you later and you picked one of the ladies off your blog for them to also interview, it may get the discussion started on a larger scale as to whether it is feasible to do a more indepth and scientific study with a woman like you that is clearly very aware of her body and another woman who has actually gone through what you have but has also done so after the birth of a child. If you are done with whether the thing exists or not, then I am sorry I misunderstood. The most unlikely folks to bring things into the spotlight are often people someone else sees may be of use in furthering a discussion. You do not have to give up your position, but neither does whoever you choose to be your opposite if they ever ask you. It would just be fantastic if you could actually determine together whether PTLS exists or not. Would that be an insult to be asked to carry such a torch? Girl, you have already been carrying it for a while now. Research is fascinating if you enjoy it and it benefits everyone. And you are very right about it being a shame if there are folks making money off some new phantom disease. That is unprofessional and just plain wrong. I was fascinated with research in another area of women’s health some time back and pretty much held a discussion such as you are having now on your blog to see the many differing opinions out there. I found out all I needed to know about my topic, and was wiser for the information. I cannot say that I will be writing again as I do not have the time but carry on your discussion and if my comments have offended you as a whole, delete them and forget them. They were merely thought provoking and yet I feel that I only upset you. I am just a person and do not hold myself out to be perfect. That was not my intention.Truce?
August 03, 2013
Sounds like you won the argument, Julie.

:yr

jbs
August 03, 2013
"Susan" clearly has issues. But you say "Susan" is really Ronnie McMillin, a lawyer from Louisiana? That Ronnie O McMillin, Attorney at Law in LA, would pretend to be a childed woman just to argue with you? I can't believe Ronnie McMillin would do that. Ronnie McMillin, that is.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 03, 2013
Miss_Hannigan
"Susan" clearly has issues. But you say "Susan" is really Ronnie McMillin, a lawyer from Louisiana? That Ronnie O McMillin, Attorney at Law in LA, would pretend to be a childed woman just to argue with you? I can't believe Ronnie McMillin would do that. Ronnie McMillin, that is.

waving hellolarious

Here's some more Ronnie McMillin in case of the slightest uncertainty. Ronnie McMillin for potential clients searching on the interwebz.
August 03, 2013
I can't believe that Ronnie O McMillin of LA would be such a black dick donkey punch fisting incest twin girls anal bukkake -ing piece of shit...can you?

(To steal a dialogue string used in Hannigan's earlier days.)

I think someone here with tech knowledge said that spamming their name doesn't influence Google search results, but I just want the world to know what a huge vagina fisting hemmoroid jock itch diarrhea fish cunt Viagra Cialis dickhole an attorney like Ronnie O McMillin of Louisiana really is, for attempting to play the part of a childed woman in order to troll an innocent unchilded woman's blog.

---
"Yes, fellow readers, nothing says 'devoted father of a special needs kid' quite like drinking, snorting cocaine, and then taking the boat out for a spin."
- Tiquer
August 03, 2013
Suddenly all that "don't trust the medical establishment and besides birth control pills give you cancer" stuff makes more sense. Louisiana's own Ronnie O. McMillin must be hoping for a nice lucrative class action lawsuit.
August 03, 2013
Miss_Hannigan

Did you mean this Ronnie McMillin?

http://www.lawyers.com/vidalia/louisiana/Ronnie-O-McMillin-592320-a/

My my, tells me something about the ethics of his peers. Bless their hearts...

August 03, 2013
Great job outing "Susan" as Ronnie O. McMillin, a lawyer from Vidalia, Louisiana. It was SO obvious that all of "Susan's" comments were written by some asshole man pretending to be a woman, and I'm glad that you figured out which asshole man it was. Ronnie O. McMillin from Vidalia, Louisiana should be VERY embarrassed.
August 03, 2013
There once was a troll named Ronnie McMillain
On a child free blog he was a simpering villain
On a platter he was handed his ass
to the child free he was so crass
teach him to pose as a wimmin ...

There ya go Ronnie McMillian - your very own bathroom limerick!

Thom you are so fucking talented! Oh my god that was PERFECT!!!!waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 03, 2013
Thom_C that's brilliant! that Ronnie McMillin jingle is so catchy!

CFinPenthouse
Miss_Hannigan

waving hellolarious

Here's some more Ronnie McMillin in case of the slightest uncertainty. Ronnie McMillin for potential clients searching on the interwebz.

I'll help. Ronnie McMillin, the greatest lawyer! *cough* trolling on CF sites *cough* satisfied review from former clients who won big settlement. hire Ronnie McMillin as your lawyer, so he has something to do instead of trolling CF sites, posing as Susan! Ronnie McMillin, the Louisiana Lawyer, everybody!
August 04, 2013
Thanks. You guys are awesome smiling smiley
Anonymous User
August 05, 2013
lorelei_diangelo
Kim, comments like that are just another spin on that "I'll pray for you" bullshit that people use when you've bested them in an argument of logic. (Reminds me of your comeback for that, though, which still makes me laugh to this day: "I Will Pray For You TOO, You Cunt!", which several members here admitted that they would love to have on a T-shirt or some paraphernalia or another.)

I would purchase this shirt in every style and color. I propose buttons, patches, hats, temporary tattoos, coffee mugs, water bottles, key chains, bumper stickers, etc...

Ronnie O. McMillin needs psychiatric help, and should not be handling anyone's legal issues. You never know when Susan will pop up, sticking her pinky out while sipping some tea (or something worse), not having the foggiest idea WHY people are referring to her as Ronnie O. McMillin, nor whence they came. Poor Ronnie McMillin, who got his ass(es) handed to him. I wonder if he has anything better to do with his time, besides troll. Wait, what's that? Lawyering? Poppycock, and balderdash!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login