Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Unspoken Grief"-Moos Share Miscarriage Woes:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
"Unspoken Grief"-Moos Share Miscarriage Woes:rolleyes2
August 04, 2013
http://unspokengrief.com/

The level of selfishness these women who mourn miscarriages possess is unsurpassed by few things I have ever come into contact with in my five decades on this planet. Below are excerpts from their "stories" and my thoughts in red:eye rolling smiley

1) My Sister Stole My Baby
...She didn’t really steal my baby of course, but because she announced she was pregnant less than a month after my miscarriage, it feels that way.She was conceiving while my baby was dying. I love my sister dearly, and I wish her all the best, but it pains me to hear others congratulating her – and expecting me to join in – knowing that they would have congratulated me the same way.....We all grieved terribly when my niece was born prematurely & died a few days later. I tell myself that this miscarriage is different, that I have no right to expect others to grieve like I do. Yet I did lose a child. I did give birth, just so very early that it’s not considered giving birth. I hope my sister gets to hold more than a bit of blood & tissue in her hands....One day I will stop feeling so angry & jealous....So, she is mourning over a late period and her sister actually gave birth and her baby died, yet she's angry and jealous because she isn't oohed and aahed over because the death of her sister's child trumps the expulsion of her bloody clump? This is the epitome of selfish and undeniably Moo.thumbs updown

2) Swallowed Up
It’s been a few weeks since we lost our baby while I was at 17 weeks pregnant. I’m back to work now, facing a coworker who is due the same day I was, and shakily looking at the ground as I avoid her, unable to let my eyes run over her growing belly and the life that is thriving inside her.... The other day, a parent of one of our students asked how I was feeling, and when I told her “OK”, she told her daughter, “She’s going to have a baby”. I bit my lip and looked at her, shook my head, no. My eyes welled up and I dashed to another room to gasp in air, tears hot on my face, grief engulfing me, frustration pounding at my soul.... I cry in the shower, I cry in the kitchen, I stare out the window, feeling numb.... all the sadness I had faced was forming a giant wave. The wave crested and crashed down on me and I couldn’t seem to stand up, I couldn’t get my footing and breathe. I couldn’t find the surface. This pain was fresh. It felt brand new, like a healing scab torn off and sprinkled with salt. Rubbed with salt. And lit on fire......I fear these moments are waiting in the wings to spring upon me, smother me anew in a nightmare God, could she BE any more dramatic? She miscarried at 17 weeks and likely wasn't even in the belly rubbing stage yet, she took several weeks off from work, and she's still knee deep in the throes of depression, and for what? This Moo-Miscarriage Grief nonsense has always been a puzzler to me. How do they "mourn" the death of an actual person, I wonder? From what I have seen, they don't mourn the deaths of actual people nearly as deeply as clump loss and the only reasons I can think of is the person wasn't physically part of them and that loss didn't also include the loss of attention, showers, and casseroles.eye rolling smiley

3) Pregnancy Equals Life. Miscarriage Equals Life Never ExistedAt least half of that statement is correct!eye rolling smiley
I just saw a post for a pregnancy announcement with an ultrasound picture and my due date. It hit me really hard, not just because I don’t have my baby anymore, but because it seems like to everyone else, their life never existed Yet, here is a picture of another life that was created at the same time and is still growing and thriving and that is a beautiful thing to me.The congrats and hopes for that baby are in abundance. While my baby has died, my only hope is that people acknowledge the life that was there. No, she isn't the least bit happy anyone else's loaf is still baking and it's painfully obvious. WHY is it so important for "the village" to acknowledge her clump was a "life". Are they to look at her co-worker's ultrasound tacked up on her computer and exclaim, "Congratulations on your clump still thriving! Oh, by the way Moo-less, we realize your loaf was once baking and now isn't and we offer up our condolences"?? confused smiley

....Along with the 4 other losses we’ve had, I still cry for these children, miss and long for them. My children cry for them, look at ultrasounds and wish they had their sister and other sisters and brothers....We wondered what their hair and eye color would be, boy or girl? Names? or what their personalities would be like. We never got the over abundance of congrats, or loving support while expecting instead we got… “Let’s not get too excited, she’ll probably miscarry again” or ” what are you thinking telling too soon!?“What was I thinking? I was thinking I want to share the joy I have for this child being alive at this moment — knowing how fleeting and precious life is. I wanted to enjoy and share every minute of it. That was my choice, I never asked for opinions, just to be allowed to be excited and happy for what we were blessed with. What IS it with these cows wanting everyone they come into contact with to pat them on their backs, congratulate them, mourn with them, etc.......? That her other kids lament when they look at the ultrasounds of the dead loaf and long for a brother or sister is ABSURD. WHO puts little kids through any unnecessary BULLSHIT like that? As for the commentary by others regarding her unbaked loaf-loss, they are probably just SICK AND TIRED of all her nonsensical prattle each and every time the stick produces two alleged pink lines. :BS

4) 5 Late Periods and 1 Half Baked Loaf Loss....and no doubt counting
...I have had six sweet children, but all of them have died. Five of them died in the first trimester, which is suppose to be understandable. I don’t understand it at all. Our fifth child, our baby boy, died at 33 weeks. It was such a heart break, so, so sad. He is our one, he was suppose to be the one that lived to make our family, but not in this life. I only pray that I can have the one that survives to help create our family. Love to you and your sweet little family, here and in heaven. After SIX miscarriages, doesn't she realize that maybe it's "God's will" she remains unchilded, at least with a bio-loaf? I guess if she can't carry one of these self replicants to term eventually, then she won't ever have that "family" she hopes to "create", since a spouse, parents, siblings, and no other people in her life, including the many children she COULD adopt, don't count as "family". God, how I LOATHE the cows who think loaf=famblee. angry smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: "Unspoken Grief"-Moos Share Miscarriage Woes:rolleyes2
August 04, 2013
That is just incredibly sick and weird to show your children pictures of ultrasounds. The kids aren't mourning dead siblings, moo is totally transferring that.

And a miscarriage isn't giving birth! She really has the gall to be resentful that her sister was the object of sympathy for having a baby die?
August 04, 2013
Snark Shark
"My eyes welled up and I dashed to another room to gasp in air, tears hot on my face, grief engulfing me, frustration pounding at my soul.... I cry in the shower, I cry in the kitchen, I stare out the window, feeling numb.... all the sadness I had faced was forming a giant wave. The wave crested and crashed down on me and I couldn’t seem to stand up, I couldn’t get my footing and breathe. I couldn’t find the surface. This pain was fresh. It felt brand new, like a healing scab torn off and sprinkled with salt. Rubbed with salt. And lit on fire......I fear these moments are waiting in the wings to spring upon me, smother me anew in a nightmare "

SHE should write trashy romance novels!

Didn't Kim write some story once, as the cow lows or something similar?
August 04, 2013
So much unspoken grief....

Each letter is a different link. I think the last one is my favorite.
August 04, 2013
What is the matter with that woman, dragging her existing kids into this "grieving"? No wonder they're crying. They're probably emotional wrecks from being forced to feign excitement every time she brings home a new ultrasound, then watching her having a meltdown with each new miscarriage. Every one of those kids is going to end up in therapy. They're probably already wondering "What's wrong with us, that she just falls apart like this because she can't have some new, imaginary baby? Are we defective or not good enough?"
August 04, 2013
Snark Shark
"I have had six sweet children, but all of them have died"

SIX! how many have to miscarry before she QUITS this nonsense? a dozen? a bakers dozen? (It IS a LOAF).

Reminds me of one of my favorite Something Awful quotes, in response to a stupid cunt who sent one of their writers hate mail because he made fun of those websites where other stupid cunts post memorials to their dead clumps. She said she'd had four miscarriages, and the writer's response was:

Your poison womb is making heaven too fucking crowded.

Seriously, you stupid cunts, if you keep having miscarriages, maybe you need to take the hint. And they like to call us selfish. smile rolling left righteyes2
August 05, 2013
I'll never understand the CLEARLY spoken grief they whine so much about.
I kinda understand when it dies 7+ months but never before.
I mean you get disappointed after all it's like you're expecting mail and it gets lost. You get sad for a day and move on...
But then again I'm not some baby rabid woman so what do I know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
Snark Shark

"I have had six sweet children, but all of them have died"

WORST "BRADY BUNCH" EPISODE EVER.

waving hellolarious
August 06, 2013
Gah, this is the universe's way of telling and preventing these totally mental drama whores they should not reproduce more insane copies of themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
August 07, 2013
For 'unspoken grief' they sure do moo about it a lot. smile rolling left righteyes2

I feel bad for the existing kyds, like one other poster mentioned. They must feel like shit that mooo is wailing over the miscarried loaf, as if they don't matter at all. Why even bother showing them the ultrasound pics? It's not like they really give a damn anyway, unless mooo is trying to make them feel as bad as she does.

These women don't stop and consider that their loaf ovens are no good and cannot fully bake a loaf? TFB. Instead of whining and crying over the one thing they can't have, they should be happy for all of the things they already do have. And the CF are the selfish ones. Okaaayyy.

My sympathy meter is at zero for these whining cows.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login