Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Did I do something wrong???

Posted by satansbitch 
Did I do something wrong???
August 10, 2013
Earlier today I took my dog Athena to the groomer. The visit went well and Athena was happy to be in Petco getting attention. As I was leaving some he spawn walked up to Athena wanting to pet her. The kid was polite and Athena loves everyone so I let him. I told the spawn to let Athena sniff his hand to tell her he's there because she's mostly blind. Moo suddenly appears out of nowhere, grabs the kid's hand and gives me a look I can only describe as pure hatred. After staring at me for what felt like two minutes moo stormed up to the cash register and made a show out of pointing at me and complaining. I stayed where I was for ten minutes but the employee didn't walk up to me so I assumed moo was just being a bitch.

If either Athena or I had looked grubby or sickly I would understand moo's reaction but I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I'm not dressed up but I don't look like a bum either. Athena had just been groomed and was wearing her new leash and collar so that wasn't the issue.

I don't get out much and I'm fully aware I don't get out much. That's why I was making sure to be perfectly polite. I feel this should be nothing more than a lesson about being nice to a breeder. I've also started wondering if moo really cared about the kid's safety. Why make such an issue of stranger danger (that's what I'm guessing it was) after leaving her spawn in a pet store by himself??? I would think there are things in that store that are far more dangerous than me and my overweight little dog. If I've done something wrong in this case (letting some kid walk up to my dog wasn't bright looking back on it) I'm willing to admit that and I want to be told I did such and such wrong. Now that I'm sitting at home and looking back on all of this I think moo was just out to be a cunt. I feel my new signature line could describe the moo cunt right now.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
Anonymous User
Re: Did I do something wrong???
August 10, 2013
Smh. The one time you actually try and be polite to a sprog, and you get treated like shit for it, right? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

It's hard to puzzle out the logic of breeder scum like that sometimes. Like you said. Leave chyld in store by itself... Chyld approaches dog... Dog's owner makes sure that chyld knows about the dog's special needs, to prevent any problems... Breeder suddenly sees the left-alone chyld interacting with a dog and ~oh no a stranger!!!~... Dog's owner is at fault and probably a pedo or something too. ????

Just another reason for when I get my dog, never to let children approach it. I'd rather have whiny moos bitch about the ~mean man~ who won't let her pweshus harass my dog than to get treated like a rapist in waiting for letting them pet it. Or worse, letting them pet it and discovering -- whoops! -- these sprogs didn't get taught by their careless parunts how to act around dogs, and they provoke him/her and next thing you know, my dog is sentenced to death for a tiny warning nip. Nightmare. Especially if you're as fond of pit bulls/other "dangerous" dogs as me.
August 10, 2013
It probably bears mentioning here that Athena and I were out by ourselves. I left the big not friendly dog at home. If spawn approach her nicely, as this one did, I normally have no problem with it. If Athena had been nervous she would have gotten behind me and I would have backed the kid off. The kid was actually more polite than his moo has probably ever learned how to be.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
August 10, 2013
the problem is you were nice to the child of a breeder. the clerk was probably like "okay....okay...it wasn't the pomeranian again this time?....okay....zzzzzz"
August 10, 2013
I had one of my little poodles with me out in a public place once. It was a boardwalk on a harbor kind of thing. The dog I had then (she's gone to the bridge) was a very friendly and well socialized dog. She loved people and wasn't mean to anyone we'd meet on our walks. People would pet her and one group wanted their picture taken with her that evening. So this cute little girls.. about 5 or 6 comes up to me and very politely asks if she can pet her. I said she could and she did the hand in front and was very slowly and carefully petting her on her head (and my dog was sitting still and being very good) The little girl said 'she's so soft and pretty'
Suddenly moo comes along and grabs the girl away and says "NO NO.. get away get away! Poodles bite!"
Moos are weird. I thought of saying 'she won't bite unless you bite her first' but I din't want to start anything on that lovely night on the harbor. I just felt sorry for the little girl who only wanted to pet my poodle's soft head. These paranoid moos spoil their kids fun and instill some silly ideas in their heads. I see a alot of future psyc patients in the making.
August 10, 2013
Wow! That's a new one. The kyd's polite but the moo isn't. Where did he pick that attribute up? Obviously not from his moopig.

That's what you get when you actually try to be nice to a kyd. If you would've told him to back off and stay away from Athena, you'd be wrong for that too.

There's no way to please these pig shits. Yell at their spawn or look at them the wrong way and you're wrong. Be nice to their spawn and you're STILL wrong! :headbrick

Lurking moos. Which way do you want it? You can't have it BOTH ways!

jbs
August 10, 2013
Did you do something wrong? Not that I can see. But you know how moos are. She probably didn’t like the fact that her kid was giving something else besides her any attention, so she made a big fucking production out of it. Or maybe she knew what a shit move it was leaving her chyld alone in a store while she farted around on her smart phone and tried to cover up her parental failings by playing mama bear. Whatever the reason, bitch probably wouldn’t hesitate to leave her kid with her latest prison trash wallet, knowing full well he had a violent criminal record.
Don’t try to understand moo logic. You’ll end up having a stroke.
August 10, 2013
What a fucking twunt.

I would have asked her what her fucking problem was....

I have no problem with confrontation and would have called her out on being rude.

But I'm a bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 10, 2013
As I like to say, if you don't like dogs, I don't like you. Oh, and that goes double for a snotty breeder. No, you did nothing wrong and were perfectly reasonable in dealing with this kid. His mother needs her meds adjusted.

We had some adolescent twits down the street who ran screaming into their garage and shut the door when my husband walked by with our pittie. For Pete's sake, he's a tall pit who almost looks half-Lab and loves everyone he meets. Granted he has some strange triggers at home, but with strangers he's licking them to death. Kids and parents are just weird these days.
Anonymous User
August 10, 2013
You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I think you allowed a great opportunity for a kid who obviously has no guidance at home to develop a respectful attitude towards animals.

The breeder was just a bitch, as most of them are. What a shame she's probably going to fuck up that kid.

I take opportunities like that too. I was at a PetSmart and I was petting a chinchilla. A boy came up to me, maybe 8 or so, and asked very nicely if he could pet the chincilla as well.

I said, "You have to be really careful and gentle with them."

He replied, "Like my bunny?"

That was a good sign to me. So I lowered my hands, keeping a good grasp, and he pet her with 2 fingers on top of her head. He was very quiet and relaxed, and the chinchilla seemed relaxed too.

My hope is that things like that help make up for the lack of teaching most kids get at home about respecting animals.
August 10, 2013
You did nothing wrong. Fuck that bitch.

That, and there were cameras everywhere, so if there is a copycat of "pink headband" liar moo, well, that shit will shut down quick.

Hugs. friendly hug
August 10, 2013
The only thing you did wrong was not confront her and ask her what her problem was. Had that been me, when I saw the bitch POINT AT ME I would have gotten up and walked up to her at the desk and ask what her problem with me was. I'd have to know.

But that's just me.

jbs
August 10, 2013
The kid that walked up to us today was so polite that I was really impressed. He stayed in my line of sight and waited quietly until I acknowledged him. When I told him he could pet the dog he let her sniff his hand first and Athena patiently allowed the kid to pet him. When the kid approached us politely I responded in kind. If he's got that for a moo I wonder where he learned to be so nice.

The only thing I feel I did wrong was be polite. I won't do that again because I don't feel it's worth the aggravation. I'll be polite but I'll tell spawn Athena's old and cranky.

I also didn't stop to think that moo might accuse me of something. Now I REALLY won't be trusting of spawn.

Congratulations, lurking moos. You've made damn certain that I will not be polite. If I ignore your spawn you turn into a pissy cunt. If I'm polite to your spawn you still find reason to be a pissy cunt. You've made it so that I won't waste my time or subject my elderly dog to your spawn. Pat yourselves on the back knowing that you've made me just as rude as you are.

August 10, 2013
audiophile

Just another reason for when I get my dog, never to let children approach it. I'd rather have whiny moos bitch about the ~mean man~ who won't let her pweshus harass my dog than to get treated like a rapist in waiting for letting them pet it. Or worse, letting them pet it and discovering -- whoops! -- these sprogs didn't get taught by their careless parunts how to act around dogs, and they provoke him/her and next thing you know, my dog is sentenced to death for a tiny warning nip. Nightmare. Especially if you're as fond of pit bulls/other "dangerous" dogs as me.
I have a "dangerous dog" and kids stay away from him. He does not look friendly. Before him we had a Great Pyrenees, and kids would throw themselves at him. I've often had to walk very fast from grabby snotleigh to spare us the hassle.:satan
August 10, 2013
johnnybsterile
The only thing you did wrong was not confront her and ask her what her problem was. Had that been me, when I saw the bitch POINT AT ME I would have gotten up and walked up to her at the desk and ask what her problem with me was. I'd have to know.

But that's just me.

jbs

I should have but by that point Athena was exhausted and I was just concerned with getting her into the truck and taking her home. I hung around for ten minutes and when the employee at the register didn't approach me herself or call a manager I blew it off. If Athena hadn't been crying to go home I'd have happily stuck around and picked a fight with the cunt.

Anonymous User
August 10, 2013
lilin_unite
You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, I think you allowed a great opportunity for a kid who obviously has no guidance at home to develop a respectful attitude towards animals.

This! It's almost like the world is at war with breeders. I don't think you did anything wrong. Some people just have to manufacture a crisis because their own life is crap.

Love, Tarrakona
Anonymous User
August 10, 2013
satansbitch
The kid that walked up to us today was so polite that I was really impressed. He stayed in my line of sight and waited quietly until I acknowledged him. When I told him he could pet the dog he let her sniff his hand first and Athena patiently allowed the kid to pet him. When the kid approached us politely I responded in kind. If he's got that for a moo I wonder where he learned to be so nice.

The only thing I feel I did wrong was be polite. I won't do that again because I don't feel it's worth the aggravation. I'll be polite but I'll tell spawn Athena's old and cranky.

I also didn't stop to think that moo might accuse me of something. Now I REALLY won't be trusting of spawn.

Congratulations, lurking moos. You've made damn certain that I will not be polite. If I ignore your spawn you turn into a pissy cunt. If I'm polite to your spawn you still find reason to be a pissy cunt. You've made it so that I won't waste my time or subject my elderly dog to your spawn. Pat yourselves on the back knowing that you've made me just as rude as you are.

I think a lot of us who are CF don't realize this, because we spend so little time around breeders and their kids.

But some kids are just naturally decent. I've seen it once or twice. A kid who just seems to naturally have a gentle nature, even if their parents are psychotic breeder scum.

But you only see that with pretty young kids, because they often lose that gentle nature over time if their parents are breeders.

I realized this when I saw my boyfriend's nephew at a Christmas get-together. I wrote about it here. The kid was only about 2, but he was really quiet, and the only thing he seemed interested in was doing things to help -- passing out gifts, for example.

But his macho shithead duh thought that was "gay," and started encouraging him to hit things with his toys.

Unfortunately, sometimes breeders start out with a good egg, and beat it out of them over the course of their lives.
August 10, 2013
lilin_unite
satansbitch

I think a lot of us who are CF don't realize this, because we spend so little time around breeders and their kids.

But some kids are just naturally decent. I've seen it once or twice. A kid who just seems to naturally have a gentle nature, even if their parents are psychotic breeder scum.

But you only see that with pretty young kids, because they often lose that gentle nature over time if their parents are breeders.

I realized this when I saw my boyfriend's nephew at a Christmas get-together. I wrote about it here. The kid was only about 2, but he was really quiet, and the only thing he seemed interested in was doing things to help -- passing out gifts, for example.

But his macho shithead duh thought that was "gay," and started encouraging him to hit things with his toys.

Unfortunately, sometimes breeders start out with a good egg, and beat it out of them over the course of their lives.

But some kids do keep it over time as well. I'm proof of that, as is a good friend of mine. Our parents were breeders and treated us awfully most of the time, but we are nothing like them.

My mother is a martyr, blames everyone but herself for her actions, and throws tantrums like a five-year-old. When I was a kid, she was very vain and there was little difference between her and a schoolyard bully. That did not rub off on me and, if anything, has just shown me that parenting does not make someone grow up.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
August 10, 2013
my first instinct told me moo might think you want to lure her kid to your pedovan using Athena as a bait, SB.
As you mentioned she pointed her finger to you and grumbles about you to a staff, did you ask the staff what she's being bitchy about? I'd be very tempted to ask. Sheesh. It always irritates me everytime someone (usually older females with kids) stares at me with I'm judging you stare. I always wonder why, but no chance to ask.

She might be really afraid of dog and project her fears onto her kids. She might had been bitten by a dog. She might be just plain weird. Starlady's story reminds me of my bizarre childhood experience. Mom's friend sold 101 dalmatians bed sheet, which I found adorable. My mom said, no, those dogs will come alive and eat you in your dream... um, what?
August 10, 2013
felisdomestica
my first instinct told me moo might think you want to lure her kid to your pedovan using Athena as a bait, SB.
As you mentioned she pointed her finger to you and grumbles about you to a staff, did you ask the staff what she's being bitchy about? I'd be very tempted to ask. Sheesh. It always irritates me everytime someone (usually older females with kids) stares at me with I'm judging you stare. I always wonder why, but no chance to ask.

She might be really afraid of dog and project her fears onto her kids. She might had been bitten by a dog. She might be just plain weird. Starlady's story reminds me of my bizarre childhood experience. Mom's friend sold 101 dalmatians bed sheet, which I found adorable. My mom said, no, those dogs will come alive and eat you in your dream... um, what?

I didn't ask but I did wait around for ten minutes in case the employee came up to me or called for a manager. When she didn't do either of those I blew it off and let Athena drag me out the door. My tired old girl just wanted to go home at that point so I didn't worry about it. The lesson I take from this is not to waste my time being civil to breeders and spawn.

August 11, 2013
Snark Shark
"NO NO.. get away get away! Poodles bite!"

smile rolling left righteyes2

not the poodles I know!

Snark Shark
"NO NO.. get away get away! Poodles bite!"

smile rolling left righteyes2

not the poodles I know!

you did not know our miniature pepper. he bit me, and pretty much everybody else.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login