Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

She wants kids but you do not (Explicit)

Posted by Techie 
She wants kids but you do not (Explicit)
August 23, 2013
Every now and then, we get newer posters who come here looking for answers. The common question is: "She wants kids, but I do not, what do I do?". The subject usually gets super heated and soon the discussion turns away from the original question and goes into who knows what direction. A good number of posts that got into very heated debate were originated by men. This is the reason why I am posting this from AskMen.

Here is a link to article: Ask Men

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice_500/587_she-wants-kids.html

I am going to address men, I am not going to sugar coat this. Women are welcomed to participate, but you have been warned. This is not going to be nice.

AskMen
She Wants Kids, You Don't: Now What?

The woman you're with talks about how amazing it would be to start a family, how beautiful it would be to share all that love with children in your life. Meanwhile, you think to yourself that you like life just the way it is right now. You’ve got freedom, independence, no responsibilities. You can go to dinner wherever you want. You can go out however long you want.

To you, the thought of going out to dinner and playing “bounce the baby back and forth” so one person can eat while the other entertains the baby actually makes your stomach turn. The thought of getting up at 5 a.m. doesn't appeal to you in any way.

Yet your girlfriend, who is so in love with you, wants to have kids. She can't wait to breast feed. You don't want anybody or anything on her breasts except you.

Aside from her wanting a kid, you have no way to predict what else is she going to demand. If you think that if you just have one kid with her and after that she is yours forever, you are probably 99.5% wrong. If you are in early stage in the relationship, you may want to figure out, where does she stand if her desires to have kids are not fullfilled? If her answer is not anything close to: "I am completely fine without kids", you, my friend, are trying to swallow a poisonous snake. I do not care how much of a stomach that you may have, that poison will eventually kill you. It may do it quick, it may do it very slowly, but you will be in pain and I can guarantee that you will not like it. You will wish that you stayed away from that snake and you, my friend, should take the exit ramp now. The longer you wait to "see what happens" the more venum you will get, the more painful it will be for you.

AskMen
You just don’t see yourself as a father, but since she came along, you've asked yourself every day, “Can I do it? Do I really want kids? If I don’t want kids, can I keep dating her anyway?"

Take it for what it is worth, there is no "Do I REALLY want kids"? Anyone who wants to be a dad just knows it. Unless you are over the age of 25, have been with your other half for a least a couple of years and are 100% sure you want kids, you should not, under any circumstances, agree to have kids. I do not care what you see on TV, I do not care what kind of sex or head your woman is giving you, I do not care what your or her parents say, if you are not 100% sure - do not do it or you are going to be the a sad, old, bald, drunk, miserable alcoholic. You will not love it when the baby is born. You will not look at her the same. If you think that this is nothing but a bunch of hog wash, look around. Look at all of the single moms. Look at these moms fucking all of your friends. Some poor bastard, like yourself, agreed to unload into them. Now, everyone who fucks such single moms with be forced to see your face in the proginy that you have produced. Every "mother fucker" is going to see YOUR face, the idiot who unloaded into that.

AskMen
If everything I've just said resonates with you [which is you not wanting kids], then you are going to be miserable with children. You'll basically give yourself a prison sentence for the rest of your life. You'll give up the great car and drive a minivan instead. Your girlfriend, who will now become your wife, will no longer make you feel desired. You liked being the apple of her eye, but you'll come second to the children. It's everything you don't want.

In fact, you will not "come" at all. Sex is going to stop. Blow jobs are going to be a distant memory of the past. You may like the pussy now and the only reason you are thinking "Do I really want kids" is because you want to keep pumping that pussy. Buddy, the only pussy that you can count on after you have a kid is the one made by a "flesh light". Pussy will be cut off. The only time you may be able to score again is when she decides she is ready for a second kid. Her love smiles and your little trembling heart will followed by big belly and a leaking vagina. If she got you for one kid and you were stupid enough to stick around, she will get you for another. Bills, expenses, costs of bigger houses are going to be piling up. Do you know who is going to get to pay the bill? I am going to give you a hint, that creature has testicles.

AskMen
The bottom line is that she wants children and you don't. So how do you compromise? How do you keep her and still be fair to both of you? Here's the answer: You don't compromise. You don’t stay with her. Unless you can see yourself changing diapers or as the guy on the airplane, apologizing for your baby’s incessant crying, you're not cut out for having kids.

Buddy, for as harsh as this sounds, you are going to have to pack it. There is no way around it. The longer you stay, the worse it is going to be. You may ask:"What if I go out and get a vasectomy and she won't know?". You are wasting your time. If she wants a kid, she is going to find a way to have one. Sperm banks are not very expensive and stupid, free, ready to go horny sperm donors are everywhere. By getting a vasectomy and staying with her you are buying junk stock in a junk company. You will loose this battle and your blank shots may save you child support payments but let me assure you: You are going to pay to stay. Paternity tests are expensive and once she finds out you lied, she will take what you own and make you pay the rest.

AskMen
If you’re not a man who wants children, it's not possible to stay with her and to be fair to you both. Yes, your girlfriend, who you love and think is the most incredible woman in the world, may paint a picture of how beautiful life would be with children (and you always change the subject or put on SportsCenter). She may continue to try and convince you of the benefits of being with her and having children, that she will never change, and that she will always treat you the same way. The second every woman has a child, she becomes full of baby fever and will never treat you the same again. To the woman, you basically become like another child to take care of.

That's right. She will change physically and mentally. You will be treated like a complete idiot. Because she knows you did not want a kid, she is going to make the kid hate you. I hope you can afford alcohol. You will need it.

Look, if you do not want a kid and she does, getting out is the best thing that you can do. There is no way around it. Everything else that you do will cost you.
Re: She wants kids but you do not (Explicit)
August 23, 2013

"Now what?"

Dump her useless ass and take me instead devil with smile
August 23, 2013
This is an unfortunate truth about dating when you're a CF male. I've come across numerous wannabreeds who tell you one thing just to trick you into something else. I've dated girls who, after the first date, asked me to knock her up. saying 'wtf' Or, like in one of my initial posts, the girls who insist they've changed. That bitch has been trying to get back with me ever since, telling me bullshit like she's not even able to spawn because she has a hormone imbalance that she was diagnosed with when she was younger.

Bitches who tell you they're pregnasty after you break up with them or telling us that they had a miscarriage and they should be calling us daddy. Yeah, okay bitch. That condom just broke right before I left your ass. Extremely convenient...

From all the experiences of duhs in the world, the media promoting getting knocked up and the then horrible donation daddy being 'mean' so they have to get child support payments from him, you can tell there's nothing these women won't do to bag what they want, exactly how they had it planned. I've even heard women complaining in coffee shops loudly about how they're taking money from their ex for all he's worth because he wasn't good enough for moo or the slobbering blob. Do these moos have no shame at all?

But, exactly from what Techie said above, never EVER trust what some breeder wannabe or breeder tells you. They WILL find a way to get knocked up, no matter how or where they get it. We've all heard these stories about women who go on dates just to get knocked up from the unsuspecting guy. Even if they do tell the guy, I'd be surprised if any of them actually donated after that. If you do end up questioning the paternity, they'll most likely throw their hissy fits and make your life a miserable existence before they would even allow anyone to do a paternity test. These bitches don't want to get caught or look bad, so they'll just throw it all back in your face because you're the bad one since you're questioning the paternity. These women are out for one thing and one thing only: that you can hopefully give them a loaf. Once they get it, unless they really want a second one with you, they'll ditch your ass in favor of another guy or go the single moo route so she can get all the sympathy she wants.

Guys, that pussy isn't worth it. Just think about how fucking deformed it's going to be once she shits the loaf. Are you going to want to make her stop bitching by going down on that 50' tent the kyd created? Are you going to like not feeling any sensation, ever again, because her vag is stretched out so far it's like thrusting into the air?

These things aren't that difficult to look out for, but guys need to actually start LOOKING for the signs. Most wannabreeds and breeders are extremely lacking in the intelligent department. Most of these tricks you can smell a mile away. But the sometimes after the breeder in question has had a number of experiences tricking guys or trying to trick them, they know what might work and what might usually not. Chances are, any single moo has already slept with as many people who would have her because duh left and now she needs to feel wanted.

Bottom bulletpoint:
* Look for the signs

* Don't stick your dick into anything that moves if you want to avoid getting oopsed

* There ARE other vaginas out there; the loss of this one won't kill you

* Really question yourself about what you really want before you start getting careless

* Don't waste your time trying to change a wannabreeder's mind ~ it won't work. They'll just end up making you think you've changed their mind and then you're the one who'll have to change his.
August 23, 2013
Shiny

"Now what?"

Dump her useless ass and take me instead devil with smile

Towards the end the article does say:

AskMen
There are plenty of women out there who don't want children, who want to stay independent and don’t desire kids. Plenty who will share your vision, whatever that may be.

I think that is a very important point. Because of pro-natal propaganda, plastered all over TV and Internet, some people are brainwashed to believe that ALL people want kids at some point. Propaganda goes further by threatening that those who do not want kids will be confined to celibacy. Bull shit.

I am now going to say what applies to guys. Ladies, cover your eyes and ears.

Gentlemen, if a woman says that she wants to fuck you to have kids with you, this is a back handed compliment that you should run like hell from. Look, she fucked every bad boy, abuser, low life and dead beat in town. They got to fuck her into a worthless turd. She is willing to "settle" for you because you seemed like a vulnerable victim who appears to be able to pay for her bills and bad habits. Having a chick come to you and tell you she wants your baby is a shot at the kick and the ulmimate shrinking and demise of your balls. If you are not insulted by that, you, my friend, are reading a wrong website.
Anonymous User
August 24, 2013
icyveinedcfguy
That condom just broke right before I left your ass.
Then she definitely wouldn't be inpig, wrong hole!smile rolling left rightsmile
August 24, 2013
RUUUUNN while you still can young man or it won't just be her that gets fucked.
August 24, 2013
coco_uk
icyveinedcfguy
That condom just broke right before I left your ass.
Then she definitely wouldn't be inpig, wrong hole!smile rolling left rightsmile

Unless she has a vasshole! waving hellolarious

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
August 24, 2013
On another forum a little while back a thread was dissecting various Craigslist ads by reading between the lines or, in some cases, citing explicit statements. Each ad was from a single woman who just "had" to find some anonymous guy who had answered their previous Craigslist ad, pumped and dumped her, and—surprise!—got her pregnant. Now she needs to find the guy to get child support, etc. Or she'll just say in the new ad, "I need to talk to you"/"We need to talk. It's urgent." Ha ha.
August 24, 2013
It's true. Once the sprog arrives, the woman is no longer the same woman the guy fell in love with. He gets pushed away, and all her attention is now put on said sprog. He is delegated to being nothing but a wallet and sperm bank for more future kyds.

Her nether regions will never feel the same again, and she will likely turn into a shrieking nag. The guy always ends up getting the shit end of the deal.

Any CF man who smells a whiff of wanna-breed in his date should run for the hills. There may not be as many CF women out there as there are breeders and wanna-breeds, but we exist and we are out there. More women are opting to be CF now, too! In Canada, the ratio is somewhere along the lines of 1:5.

We make take more time to find, but waiting for a true CF woman is definitely worth it! smiling smiley
August 24, 2013
icyveinedcfguy
Bitches who tell you they're pregnasty after you break up with them or telling us that they had a miscarriage and they should be calling us daddy. Yeah, okay bitch. That condom just broke right before I left your ass. Extremely convenient...

Jesus, they'll go to any lengths. Lurking wannamoos, listen to this: one of Vlad the Impaler's mistresses lied to him about being pignant. Do you know what he did? He gutted her. Just sayin'.

Also, I must not be a real femminyst, because nothing you said was offensive in the slightest. Well, except to moos, but who gives a fuck? Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2

mumofsixbirds
We make take more time to find, but waiting for a true CF woman is definitely worth it! smiling smiley

Word. I mean, there's no contest really, is there? One is an attractive, confident, assertive, intelligent woman who knows her own mind and makes her own decisions; the other is a sagging, leaking, hormonal, irrational, terminally stupid harridan who can't think for herself. Hard choice, huh?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

August 24, 2013
mumofsixbirds
It's true. Once the sprog arrives, the woman is no longer the same woman the guy fell in love with. He gets pushed away, and all her attention is now put on said sprog. He is delegated to being nothing but a wallet and sperm bank for more future kyds.

Her nether regions will never feel the same again, and she will likely turn into a shrieking nag. The guy always ends up getting the shit end of the deal.

Any CF man who smells a whiff of wanna-breed in his date should run for the hills. There may not be as many CF women out there as there are breeders and wanna-breeds, but we exist and we are out there. More women are opting to be CF now, too! In Canada, the ratio is somewhere along the lines of 1:5.

The ratio is about the same in the USA. I am finding out that many women who do not want kids are not really vocal about it. But don't get me wrong, they are out there.

Any guy, who does not want kids, is doing himself a huge disservice by dating someone who does. By doing so, he is taking himself off the market. Many if not most CF women will show zero interest in a guy if he is involved with a wanna breed. The a CF woman, this guy is one slip up away from becoming landfill material.
August 24, 2013
@mumofsixbirds. I'd like to add that some guys will try to stay with a wanna breed and look for a CF woman to dump wanna breed for. That does not work. Most CF women do not want crap like that. The relationship stucture of CF couples is different from wanna breeds. To a wanna breed a guy is just a DNA sample, maybe a cash source, maybe a house cleaner or a cook. To a CF woman, they usually choose the guy for the guy that he is. Very few, if any CF women will want to even talk to anyone who is a "ship jumper".
August 24, 2013
As far as people jumping ship. This applies to all CF men out there. If you ever come across a CF woman who is in a relationship with a wanna breed: STAY AWAY. Let her sort her own issues out. You do not want to be a rebound platform.

If she is in genuine need of help, help her get out, let her get her own place and let her get on her own 2 feet. WALK AWAY when you are done. Disappear for at least a few months. Let HER decide who she wants to date next. You DO NOT want to be the guy that she would only date because you were around at that moment. Also, any help is not help at all if you are looking for something in return. The best of the best will come to you when you least expect it and certainly are not looking for it.
August 24, 2013
Why is it that most of the time it's the female who's baybee rabid? I know there are exceptions and sometimes it's a man who wants to spawn when the woman doesn't, but most times it's the woman who just has to "have a baybee!!!" You hardly ever hear of a teenage boy who want's more than anything to be a father at age 14 or 15 but girls seem to corner the market on that desire.

I wonder if it has something to do with playing with dolls as children.

jbs
August 24, 2013
johnnybsterile
Why is it that most of the time it's the female who's baybee rabid? I know there are exceptions and sometimes it's a man who wants to spawn when the woman doesn't, but most times it's the woman who just has to "have a baybee!!!" You hardly ever hear of a teenage boy who want's more than anything to be a father at age 14 or 15 but girls seem to corner the market on that desire.

jbs

Probably has something to do with the fact that girls get motherhood pretty much shoved down their throats from a very young age. Women are told by society and the media that being a moo is their greatest achievement, and that being pignant is beautiful, sexy, amazing, etc. And then there's the siren's song of the Mommy Cult, and that fits in nicely with most women's belief that if they don't fit in, they're nothing.

And yeah, that forcing little girls to play with baby dolls/kitchens/toy vacuum cleaners, etc. makes me sick. Indoctrinate them to be domestic slaves early, eh?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

August 24, 2013
johnnybsterile

jbs

It all depends on a culture and upbringing. In some parts of the world men are demeaning baby rabid pieces of crap. They use religion and culture to justify their oppressive behavior. I have watched this one show on TV about Kazakhstan and they were talking about how a man basically sifts through women to choose which one is going to give them the best of the litter. If the litter is not satisfactory, like, not enough boys, he kicks her to a curb and gets another woman. They condition young boys from day 1 that they will be dads and that is that.

Here in USA, it is a little different. Very "traditional" or religious groups condition girls to feed baby formula before they stop eating baby formula themselves. Issue is more likely to happen in smaller towns. But, can happen in big cities. Then, there are mothers who have never done anything outside of household grunt work, so the only thing they can teach their kids is more of the same.

The good thing is that in USA women DO have a choice to get education and to get enlightened. They may not like the crap they get from their old fasioned family, but they also can move and show them the middle finger. Legally, there is nothing a family can do.

My personal experience is that here in USA, for every baby rabid dude there is about 20 baby rabid women - match made in heaven. Media and church keep feeding women bullshit and their knocked up friends want everyone else to suffer the same, so yeah, baby rabies among women are just massive. After all, not all people want to think for themselves, it is easier to follow the crowd.
Anonymous User
August 24, 2013
I live in Wannabreederland at the moment and in my experience it's usually the guys that are babby rabid. I've given up hope of finding a guy here that doesn't want kids so I've just been dating future breeders because I can until I find that elusive childfree guy. I've met more people who are female that don't want kids. I've met a few guys who are the type who will just end up having kids because it's the thing to do although they don't particularly like them. Sadly I cannot find a staunch child hater to share my love. :bawl

I think the reason so many guys want kids here as opposed to women is because I live in a rather backwards country. Here most guys my age are mother boys and are used to their mother doing everything for them well into their middle ages when the mother finally crokes and leaves everything to her beloved boy who may or may not be a messed up waste of space. Here guys see children as nothing more than dolls whom they can share all the kodiak moments with and not do any of the hard childrearing. They want someone they can teach to fish and farm with, not a living breathing human who needs to be taken care of. All because their father before them treated their wife like a broodmare slave.

Don't even get me started on the whole "OGGGG NEEDS TO SHOW HIS SIBLINGS HIS DICK WORKS". I know a tonne of people who had kids pretty young and then shat out another baby after years just because other people in their family were starting their families and they needed to show they were still fertile. How juvenile.
Anonymous User
August 24, 2013
Techie
Every now and then, we get newer posters who come here looking for answers. The common question is: "She wants kids, but I do not, what do I do?". The subject usually gets super heated and soon the discussion turns away from the original question and goes into who knows what direction. A good number of posts that got into very heated debate were originated by men. This is the reason why I am posting this from AskMen.

Here is a link to article: Ask Men

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice_500/587_she-wants-kids.html

I am going to address men, I am not going to sugar coat this. Women are welcomed to participate, but you have been warned. This is not going to be nice.

Bravo, and no argument from me.

Breeders are different kinds of creatures, males and females both. The trickery and pitfalls of male wanna-breeds get discussed often here, because there's simply more women here.

But it's extremely valuable and NECESSARY to discuss what's going on with female-wanna breeds. In some ways, men have it tougher being CF, not just because of the obvious reason (they don't have control over what happens with an "oops" pignasty), but also socially.

I think the reason there's more women here is because women get hounded younger and more frequently about breeding, so they tend to develop stronger opinions at an earlier age. And if she's CF, she's going to be solid as a rock in her position probably very early in life because the pressure is so high that she has to be. And that helps keep her safe from male wanna-breeds.

But men? Men don't get pushed as much, but they still get pressure, and they get it in a fairly insidious way.

Men are almost kind of expected to not like or want kids. In that way, CF men's feelings are given recognition. But at the exact same time, they're told that every woman wants kids, and they'll just have to suck it up and deal.

Because the pressure is so much more subtle, a lot more men occupy that "fencesitter/ambivalent" position, and wind up getting sucked into the baby trap before they've even realized what's going on.

And even worse, they resign themselves to it, because it's what society told them to expect. They don't expect to be treated fairly or given consideration to begin with.

Female wanna-breeds know how to use sex, and the intimacy men feel from sex, to trick men into breeding. You're right: the pussy ain't worth it. The pussy won't be half as good after she shits a loaf anyway, if you're even getting any at all. And she's is trying to trick you into thinking the pussy means she loves you, when really, she has just coldly decided you'll make a good sperm donor and wallet.

I think the lack of self-identified CF men in our communities is due to two things:

1. The subtly of the pressure, resulting in less firm convictions about preserving their childfree life.

2. The fact that because of that, many of them get trapped with a kid before they've even had a chance to find the CF world.

We absolutely need stuff like this here, and I vote to make it one of the Epic Threads.
August 25, 2013
johnnybsterile

The guys just get the rabies later in life and often when their buddies all start breeding. They WILL leave a long happy marriage or relationship for some brood mare when they get of the mind to l spawn. It's really disgusting to toss it all away for that. I think men see it as more of a "I'm a grown up man now" pride thing and having that dna replicant. Breeder women/girls just seem to want the whole experience of mooohood often from very early on.
Anonymous User
August 25, 2013
blondie
johnnybsterile

The guys just get the rabies later in life and often when their buddies all start breeding. They WILL leave a long happy marriage or relationship for some brood mare when they get of the mind to l spawn. It's really disgusting to toss it all away for that. I think men see it as more of a "I'm a grown up man now" pride thing and having that dna replicant. Breeder women/girls just seem to want the whole experience of mooohood often from very early on.

Yup, I agree.

I think perhaps it's an extension of the whole mid-life crisis thing. "See? My penis still works! I knocked up this woman! I AM HE-MAN!" smile rolling left righteyes2
Anonymous User
August 25, 2013
johnnybsterile
Why is it that most of the time it's the female who's baybee rabid? I know there are exceptions and sometimes it's a man who wants to spawn when the woman doesn't, but most times it's the woman who just has to "have a baybee!!!"

Once I nearly married a guy who turned out to just be looking for a broodmare. It wasn't until after we'd gotten engaged and I'd moved to an entirely new state that he started bingo-ing me. (In fairness, I don't know if it was just him, Daddy wanting to be a grand-duh, or some combination of the two.) When I explained to him the many reasons why I didn't see myself having kids, he very quietly snuck around on the proto-Internet (this was in the mid-'90s), found some woman in frickin' Arkansas with baby rabies, then dumped me. I wish I'd seen a lot earlier on what a class act I'd gotten involved with (he was very good at hiding things)... but ultimately, no harm done. thumbs upwink
August 25, 2013
icyveinedcfguy
This is an unfortunate truth about dating when you're a CF male. I've come across numerous wannabreeds who tell you one thing just to trick you into something else. I've dated girls who, after the first date, asked me to knock her up. saying 'wtf' Or, like in one of my initial posts, the girls who insist they've changed. That bitch has been trying to get back with me ever since, telling me bullshit like she's not even able to spawn because she has a hormone imbalance that she was diagnosed with when she was younger.

In way too many cases, such "diagnoses"'are a bunch of "opinions" at best. Unless she had certain organs removed or altered, she is still considered fertile. Some women think that just because of certain medical conditions the pregnancy may be less likely, fact of a matter is that she can still get pregnant. Same thing applies to men. Some guys think that just because their sperm count is low, pregnancy is not possible. It only takes one sperm to cause pregnancy. Low sperm count is not a guarantee by any means.

icyveinedcfguy

That would be just another set of games that wanna breeds want to play. For dudes, there is one thing to remember. Condoms, when used correctly, rarely break. If they do break, you and her, are usually going to know it. If she calls you with a "surprise" and you used a condom at all times, you best be asking for a paternity test. Right away.

icyveinedcfguy
From all the experiences of duhs in the world, the media promoting getting knocked up and the then horrible donation daddy being 'mean' so they have to get child support payments from him, you can tell there's nothing these women won't do to bag what they want, exactly how they had it planned. I've even heard women complaining in coffee shops loudly about how they're taking money from their ex for all he's worth because he wasn't good enough for moo or the slobbering blob. Do these moos have no shame at all?

For wannamoos, it is an open market out there. They are going to sell themselves to the highest bidder available. They will claim that it is not over the money, but we all know that they are always looking for the most that they can get from the next victim. Half of all marriages end in divorce. Most of such marriages have kids involved. It boils down to moo looking for a fatter wallet.

icyveinedcfguy

But, exactly from what Techie said above, never EVER trust what some breeder wannabe or breeder tells you. They WILL find a way to get knocked up, no matter how or where they get it. We've all heard these stories about women who go on dates just to get knocked up from the unsuspecting guy. Even if they do tell the guy, I'd be surprised if any of them actually donated after that. If you do end up questioning the paternity, they'll most likely throw their hissy fits and make your life a miserable existence before they would even allow anyone to do a paternity test. These bitches don't want to get caught or look bad, so they'll just throw it all back in your face because you're the bad one since you're questioning the paternity. These women are out for one thing and one thing only: that you can hopefully give them a loaf. Once they get it, unless they really want a second one with you, they'll ditch your ass in favor of another guy or go the single moo route so she can get all the sympathy she wants.

Many men have paid child support for kids that are not theirs. Even if paternity test comes back indicating that it is not that particular guy's kid, the battle is far from over. Only court can stop child support payments. In many cases, all monies paid to the oopser are not likely to be refunded.

icyveinedcfguy
Guys, that pussy isn't worth it. Just think about how fucking deformed it's going to be once she shits the loaf. Are you going to want to make her stop bitching by going down on that 50' tent the kyd created? Are you going to like not feeling any sensation, ever again, because her vag is stretched out so far it's like thrusting into the air?

It is also not worth it, because by staying with a wannamoos, guy is wasting the time he could be spending doing things that he wants to be doing. He is also killing his chances of ever finding a CF date. Not many CF women will date a duh.

icyveinedcfguy

These things aren't that difficult to look out for, but guys need to actually start LOOKING for the signs. Most wannabreeds and breeders are extremely lacking in the intelligent department. Most of these tricks you can smell a mile away. But the sometimes after the breeder in question has had a number of experiences tricking guys or trying to trick them, they know what might work and what might usually not. Chances are, any single moo has already slept with as many people who would have her because duh left and now she needs to feel wanted.

One of the other ways to look at it is to assume all are wanna moos. Keep it down, listen carefully, let her talk. Look for CF signs. Any CF like comments she makes, ask her to elaborate. As a guy, you can pull off playing a fence sitter, just to figure out where she stands. Do not get involved with her until you figure out what is up. If you have to wait several months for sex, then you just have to wait. Remember, women want sex just as much as we do. If they can use sex to get what they want, so can we.

icyveinedcfguy

Bottom bulletpoint:
* Look for the signs

* Don't stick your dick into anything that moves if you want to avoid getting oopsed

* There ARE other vaginas out there; the loss of this one won't kill you

* Really question yourself about what you really want before you start getting careless

* Don't waste your time trying to change a wannabreeder's mind ~ it won't work. They'll just end up making you think you've changed their mind and then you're the one who'll have to change his.

Trying to change wanna breeds' minds can land you in a mental institution. They are very manipulative and they have more resources from pro-natal media than any CF person from any blog. Manipulation may include statements such as "you don't love me", "all you want is sex without consequences", "if you love a woman, you have no problems giving her what she wants", "you just won't commit to me", "I give you all my love why can't you give me all your love and let me have a baby" and thousands of other guilt inducing statements. In some cases, they can accuse you of "denying a woman her basic human right", but that, of course, is also bullshit. Nobody is entitled to your DNA. Reproduction is voluntary in USA under all legal aspects. You do not have to reproduce.
August 25, 2013
gnocchi
johnnybsterile
Why is it that most of the time it's the female who's baybee rabid? I know there are exceptions and sometimes it's a man who wants to spawn when the woman doesn't, but most times it's the woman who just has to "have a baybee!!!"

Once I nearly married a guy who turned out to just be looking for a broodmare. It wasn't until after we'd gotten engaged and I'd moved to an entirely new state that he started bingo-ing me. (In fairness, I don't know if it was just him, Daddy wanting to be a grand-duh, or some combination of the two.) When I explained to him the many reasons why I didn't see myself having kids, he very quietly snuck around on the proto-Internet (this was in the mid-'90s), found some woman in frickin' Arkansas with baby rabies, then dumped me. I wish I'd seen a lot earlier on what a class act I'd gotten involved with (he was very good at hiding things)... but ultimately, no harm done. thumbs upwink

Your ex was not just a baby rabid idiot, he was also a cheater. He has probably, by now, dumped the mistress and has long moved on. Guys like that are too unstable. You deserve way better than that. At times, bad things happen to make room for good things to take place.
August 25, 2013
great post. I have nothing to add here, since many members had said what's on my thoughts before. Kudos to Techie who initiated this thread thumbs upwink
This article should be published somewhere in a more mainstream media. We often see articles about women who try to live a childfree life, but not about men who choose to not procreate. Well, the only men I know who frantically want kids are 1. Men whose religion/culture told them so and still adhere to religious/cultural values strongly, and 2. Men who have low self esteem. Based on my (short) life experience, it is not a very large percentage.
The rest never think about it too much, or simply consider the cuntwork will befall upon their future wives without thinking what kind of impact it would cause toward their life (yes, men, your wives will do most of the cuntwork but don't you think it won't affect you!).
This very article could help many many men rethink about what they really want in life and plan in advance before some bitch used turkey baster to collect his sperm from used condoms.
August 25, 2013
felisdomestica
Well, the only men I know who frantically want kids are

1. Men whose religion/culture told them so and still adhere to religious/cultural values strongly, and

These men basically cannot think for themselves and simply take an easy way, by simply doing what they have been told to do. Sheep mentality is prevalent among such men.

felisdomestica
2. Men who have low self esteem. Based on my (short) life experience, it is not a very large percentage.

Men with low self esteem usually try to breed because of false perception that woman will stick around after she has their kid. Nothing is further from truth. Number of single mums is large for a reason.

I hate to say it, but men with low self esteem need to begin by experimenting with a professional prostitute.

felisdomestica
The rest never think about it too much, or simply consider the cuntwork will befall upon their future wives without thinking what kind of impact it would cause toward their life (yes, men, your wives will do most of the cuntwork but don't you think it won't affect you!).
This very article could help many many men rethink about what they really want in life and plan in advance before some bitch used turkey baster to collect his sperm from used condoms.

One of the bigger problems is that many men don't know they have a choice. A choice to walk away. They think that all women want kids and that if one wants to be with a woman, kids are just a part of the package. I really like it that a site like AskMen actually tells it like it is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login