Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

She wants kids but you do not (Explicit)

Posted by Techie 
Re: She wants kids but you do not (Explicit)
August 26, 2013
OMG....there are women who collect sperm from used condoms? Like, how low can you go?!

Nothing particularly offensive about it either, AskMen telling the truth as many guys see it.

I do reckon there are a LOT of men out there who don't question the LifeScript. Good friend of mine was worn down by his wife into having a kyd and now they are both miserable as sin and headed for divorce. He wishes he had listened to all the CF friends he had who told him if he had an ounce of doubt about having a kyd to bail. But he loved his wife and he didn't want to lose her, so.....he gave in to her wishes and has now lost his wife anyway, because she now sleeps with the baby and not him, she won't stop beefing even though the kyd is 14 months, and she's become a complete pig and a slob, because the baybay is more important than anything else. And guess what, she invited him into his own bed for sex again just recently - because she wants another one!

Same friend said he wished he'd hooked up with me instead and asked me if I was single would I hook up with him. Told him flat out no, because I don't date Duhs and that most CF women will say the same. My friend is now realising that he's in a mess and that even if he gets a divorce, his dating pool will be limited, and he will never get rid of the exmoo either.

Men - if you are in this situation, run, run, run for the hills, run for your lives!
August 26, 2013
yummynotmummy
OMG....there are women who collect sperm from used condoms? Like, how low can you go?!

Breeders are desperate. They will lie, cheat and steal. AskMen knows it but they won't say it, not directly. But, they do say that "she will not change her mind". Men have been warned.

yummynotmummy
I do reckon there are a LOT of men out there who don't question the LifeScript.

I think many men lack information about the fact that they do have options. I think if more men lurked over here when they are in doubt, there would be fewer single mothers. Common misconception exists that ALL women want kids. It is simply not true. Even if all women did want kids, then being single is the best bet.

yummynotmummy
Good friend of mine was worn down by his wife into having a kyd and now they are both miserable as sin and headed for divorce. He wishes he had listened to all the CF friends he had who told him if he had an ounce of doubt about having a kyd to bail. But he loved his wife and he didn't want to lose her, so.....he gave in to her wishes and has now lost his wife anyway, because she now sleeps with the baby and not him, she won't stop beefing even though the kyd is 14 months, and she's become a complete pig and a slob, because the baybay is more important than anything else. And guess what, she invited him into his own bed for sex again just recently - because she wants another one!

What men need to understand is that not all "love" is all the same. Your friend may have loved his wife, but, all wife wanted was a DNA sample. That is not love. Not to your friend's standards, not to anyone's standards. Love should not be contingent. In fact, contingent love fails almost every time, I think your friend can tell you more about it. What your friend had was a one sided business deal, where only one party received what they were after. In a business world, they call that a scam.

Guys, if a woman says that if you love her you will give her a kid, please remember, she does not love you. The men that she liked, she already fucked them way before you. They were the men she really wanted. You, you are simply someone she is willing to sell herself to, as long as you are willing to finance her endevor. Stop and think, if you say that you will not give her a kid, how long before she dumps your sorry ass and you find her in her ex-boyfriend's bed, getting dicked down? I will give you a hint, it won't be long.

Any comment towards you that suggests breeding is an insult. It is an invitation for slavery. A woman who loves you, will do so unconditionally. A woman who uses you, will guilt trip you into the kind of mold that she needs you to be.

yummynotmummy
Same friend said he wished he'd hooked up with me instead and asked me if I was single would I hook up with him. Told him flat out no, because I don't date Duhs and that most CF women will say the same. My friend is now realising that he's in a mess and that even if he gets a divorce, his dating pool will be limited, and he will never get rid of the exmoo either.

Men - if you are in this situation, run, run, run for the hills, run for your lives!

Tell your friend that it is too late to close the barn door - horse has already left.

More men need to know that being CF is not a crime. Breeding is not mandatory. Dumping the woman who wants to breed is an absolute must. Such woman does not know the meaning of love. She will trade you in for a fatter wallet in a heart beat.
August 26, 2013
If a western man in 2013 doesn't know he can choose his own life, he must live in a bubble. I think they just prefer to fit in with the crowd than deal with the bingos and consequences of being different. If I can do it as a woman then I see no reason a man can't choose to be cf. It would be insulting to me if a guy assumed I was a breeder before even knowing me. This is speaking of men who grew up in a similar cultural environment, not the brainwashed who can't or won't acknowledge other lifestyles. If they have any connection to the outside world, news, television, and yes the internet, they know. If they are that disconnected, there is another problem there.

I agree men should speak out and talk about it more, but they will have to be in the mindset that women are not all the same with the same goals and motivations - gold diggers and moos. They will have to get out of the mindset of blindly following the pussy and use good sense. The best damn thing is to keep it real and if you are truly childfree, then live your truth and forget about all the rest of it. If regular pussy and a misperception of love trumps that, then fuck it all, just be miserable with your sham of a marriage and the vasshole you will be enjoying for years to come.
August 26, 2013
@Blondie. Seeing the kind of posts that I see plastered all over the Internet, I cannot help but to wonder what kind of sheltered, excluded life some of these men were living.

We won't have to go very far. Time to time, we will get a fly by night poster over here, asking what seems to be the simplest of all questions. Without seeing and talking to the subject behind the keyboard, it is difficult to say where some of these men are from and what kind of life were they living.

With that said, I am glad to see that at the very least some of them are out there wondering and questioning the stuff that is going on. They are googling "I don't want kids" and they end up over here. It may look silly and cynical, but it is not difficult to see what is on main stream media and that in some circles child free option is not discussed.

20 years ago I knew I did not want kids, but I had no clue CF people existed. Believe it or not, I lived in a big city. All I knew is that some people just did not have or want kids. I was getting kicked around by wanna breeds left and right and was lost as a puppy trying to figure out what all was going on over there.

A whole bunch of stuff has changed since then, but I feel that even today there are young men and women out there who have no good information on CF subject or how to deal with wanna breeds (you start by acquiring a very large broom)

I think, every now and then, it feels good to get down to basics and let those who were not given a chance to learn, learn.
August 26, 2013
These are all wonderful posts. The sad state of affairs is that these young men don't realize that if you find one chick that likes you, it isn't the last. They just jump into it headfirst and ask questions later.

Earlier in life, I jumped headfirst into things and soon found out that there's no woman who's meant for you. People date who they want to date. It doesn't mean that your perfect match is someone out of your control. We are beings who have the ability to reason and think. Our fate isn't determined by some sequence of events, we choose what happens in our lives. This can be through direct decisions or passive disregard. Let's hope the men wake up and decide what they want for themselves, not what some sequence of events or sky daddy has handed us. There is no such thing as this.

I wish this stuff about the one you were meant to be with garbage wasn't shoved down our throats when we were younger. All the spawn movies and romanic comedies and happy cheery stories of our younger years where boy finds girl and they were destined to be together really sends the absolute wrong message. This is why most men feel that they have to compromise on huge things such as this. There is no compromise. You either want it, or you don't. We aren't in a society that has arranged marriages. We aren't destined to marry Sally Jo or Bobbie Sue. We're destined to make whatever decision fits the best at each point in our lives. Guys need to wake up and realize this, or else they'll just settle for whoever touches their dick the most. Trust me, it won't be happening like that after they get what they want. As Techie said, she does not love you. She never did and never will. She just uses these men as a means to an end. How many ends she uses you for is up to you, but let me tell you this: you either get used zero times or all the time. You can't pick and choose, and you can't stop it once the breeder train starts chugging.

@yummynotmummy - I've even heard of women who keep the sperm in their mouth and act like they're spitting it out in the bathroom, but end up turkey basting it from mouth to vag. Yes, these women are desperate! They have many methods, but only one goal. If only men would show that we aren't desparate, wannabreeds wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
August 27, 2013
icyveinedcfguy
@yummynotmummy - I've even heard of women who keep the sperm in their mouth and act like they're spitting it out in the bathroom, but end up turkey basting it from mouth to vag. Yes, these women are desparate! They have many methods, but only one goal. If only men would show that we aren't desparate, wannabreeds wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

saying 'wtf'

OMG....that is desperation on a whole new level. Whenever I get bingoed with the "isn't your biological clock ticking" shite, I will think of this babyrabid craziness and thank the stars that I am neither ticking nor babyrabid enough to do something like this.
August 27, 2013
yummynotmummy
icyveinedcfguy
@yummynotmummy - I've even heard of women who keep the sperm in their mouth and act like they're spitting it out in the bathroom, but end up turkey basting it from mouth to vag. Yes, these women are desparate! They have many methods, but only one goal. If only men would show that we aren't desparate, wannabreeds wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

saying 'wtf'

OMG....that is desperation on a whole new level. Whenever I get bingoed with the "isn't your biological clock ticking" shite, I will think of this babyrabid craziness and thank the stars that I am neither ticking nor babyrabid enough to do something like this.

I think that a Bio Clock, as it is commonly described, does not exist.

If someone wants to spawn and that someone is coming up on the end of their reproductive years, they begin to think that it is now or never. Some start to panic and cling to everything that can impregnate them. Media calls it bio clock. I think a more appropriate term for it is wanna baybee whoring.

Similar thing happens to men who are not secure in themselves as a person. They imagine that they get up there in age and that unless they get someone preggo, they are not a man. So they get desperate and will take anything they can get. They lie about everything only to get what they think will validate them.
August 27, 2013
There are a few basic rules that unmarried men must follow:

NEVER have sex without a condom.

NEVER receive oral sex without a condom. There are all kinds of condoms available for that purpose.

ALWAYS dispose of your own used condoms.

Keep a bottle of the hottest sauce that you can buy in an area where you get rid of used condoms. Before throwing that condom into the trash, put about a tablespoon worth of hot sauce in it. That will kill any live sperm. If she tries to use it later with a turkey baster it will be ineffective and it will hurt her more than she can imagine.
August 27, 2013
Another rule to follow. If she wants to have sex with you on a 2nd date, you need to ask yourself: "Why?"

If she is not willing to wait some time to get to know you and you are looking for a long-term relationship, she may be a wrong type of a woman for you.

If she pressures you into having sex without a condom, DO NOT have sex. I don't care if you know how to hold an ejaculation and you are an uncontested pro at it. Do not do it. She either has sex without a condom with all other guys and therefore could carry an STD, or, she is trying to oops you. Neither case is good.

Do not fall for "condoms don't feel good". Sex is not all about physical feeling. If she has an ounce of care about you, she will respect your wish to use a condom.
Anonymous User
August 27, 2013
Techie
There are a few basic rules that unmarried men must follow:

NEVER have sex without a condom.

NEVER receive oral sex without a condom. There are all kinds of condoms available for that purpose.

ALWAYS dispose of your own used condoms.

Keep a bottle of the hottest sauce that you can buy in an area where you get rid of used condoms. Before throwing that condom into the trash, put about a tablespoon worth of hot sauce in it. That will kill any live sperm. If she tries to use it later with a turkey baster it will be ineffective and it will hurt her more than she can imagine.

Quite honestly, I was always shocked by most guys' willingness to let me handle the condom completely, because all these thoughts have occurred to me, and if I were a man who was even CL, let alone CF, I would have never let a woman handle the condom if I wasn't fixed.

Of course, I was doing it because I'M childfree, and I wanted to make sure things were done to my own standards, so if he's going to let me do it, then great. But he didn't know that. I could have been some sneaky-as-shit wanna-moo.

I hope those guys wised up a bit...
August 27, 2013
For the married men out there:

If your wife says she wants kids, but you do not, same rule apples. Get out now.

Kids cost $225,000 each to raise. She will not stop with just one.

She can threaten that she will take all that you own. Tell her that courts will have to decide what she will take and what she won't take.

Whatever she happens to take - its total worth is not likely to add up to $450,000 that 2 kids will.

If it was you who earned all the wealth, you will earn it back and more after she is gone. Without you having to pay for her health insurance, car insurance, extra food and utilities, you will be saving more money. You can work more hours and earn even more. You can sell extras that would only be around if she was around.

Remember, the longer you stay, the more you will pay. Courts use time weighted formula to determine vaginamony - the longer you stay the more of your money her and her next guy are going to have.

If that does not sound appealing, then think what will happen if you do have kids and then get a divorce? You will spend all the money raising kids, you will loose more of what you own because now that she has kids, more of "common" property will go to her. You will be forced to pay child support which won't be used for kids' needs but it will go to support your ex and her new boyfriend as well as their bad habits.
August 27, 2013
There are common bingos that are used against men.

"Men need sex, women do not, you need to be with a woman"

Needs for sex are individual and are not gender specific. If you are a horny dog, find yourself a horny woman - there is no shortage of them out there.

"You will never find a woman who wants to have sex and does not want kids"

Opposite is true. Women who want a ton of sex will not waste their time getting knocked up, having their vagina ripped by birth and be stuck taking care of kids. All that pulls them away from sex that they really want.

Women who want you to get them pregnant, will usually only have sex with you for that sole purpose - procreation. Once that is fulfilled, sex will no longer be needed.

"People will think strange stuff about you if you are a man and live by yourself"

People are entitled to their opinions, whatever that might be. Reality is that your house will soon become a bachelor pad where most of your buddies will frequently visit to get away from the nagging, sexless life that mother of their children has to offer.

"You won't get a job - employers are looking for responsible man, not bachelors"

That statement is only true if you want to work at a day care. But, if we are talking about jobs that actually pay, and by that, I mean 6 digits, your single status will work in your favor. Single men are known to "not dip their pen into work ink" because they get to go out and find entertainment outside of work. Need to bother a secretary is non-existent. Many employers, especially in technology, know these facts and are quick to offer a good paying job to a non-duh.

Single men are also way less likely to sue if they get fired - they usually just find something else. Overall liability of hiring a CF single man is lower.

I do not have exact statistics, but, unemployment rate among single, CF men, is way lower than those who are in Life Script (R)
August 27, 2013
I would have thought CF people were an employer's dream, they don't turn up like zombies because they've been up all night tending to a screeching baybee, they don't leave early for kiddees doctors appointments, parents evenings, sports days, Xmas plays....CF employees tend to just turn up and get the job done, no whining about how hard it is being a working parent or balancing work and famblee.

Most people who think a guy is weird for living alone and being single would be moooos, who assume that pretty much everyone else is a pedo. Result - moos keep their bratlings away from you. I'd say that's a plus for being that strange guy down the street who lives on his own.
August 27, 2013
I've never looked at being CF from a male point of view. Sheeesh, the things I'm reading here :goggle

Harvesting sperm from a used condom?!? Turkey basters?? two faces puking

Bingoing you to death with all sorts of hurtful, humiliating words? sad smiley

At this rate, how could any CF man trust any woman he met? confused smiley

The key word here is trust. If you can't TRUST them, then you don't have sex with them AT ALL. Don't even worry about the condom, dont' sleep with them AT ALL. The sex isn't worth it if it will bring you 18+ years of misery.

From the age of 25-35, I was completely, totally celibate. No dates, no holding hands, nothing, nada with any man. I didn't want kids, and I would rather have been alone than saddled with a brat for the rest of my life. The few men I met were all wanna-breeds eventually, so I said thanks, but no thanks. Luckily I met Mr. Peace when I was 38, or else I'd still be alone. The dick isn't worth it. Trust me on that one. Mr. Dick isn't worth getting knocked up over it.

There are good CF women out there of all ages. We just don't advertise ourselves the way wanna breeds do. The fact that about 20% of American women by middle age never had kids speaks volumes about our way of life. We're out here, guys. You just have to look harder to find us, but we exist.

I feel sorry for any man whose getting shafted because he won't give a DNA sample to some would-be moo. Nobody eserves to be treated badly because they dont' want to breed. It's a choice, always remember that.
August 27, 2013
yummynotmummy
I would have thought CF people were an employer's dream, they don't turn up like zombies because they've been up all night tending to a screeching baybee, they don't leave early for kiddees doctors appointments, parents evenings, sports days, Xmas plays....CF employees tend to just turn up and get the job done, no whining about how hard it is being a working parent or balancing work and famblee.

Most people who think a guy is weird for living alone and being single would be moooos, who assume that pretty much everyone else is a pedo. Result - moos keep their bratlings away from you. I'd say that's a plus for being that strange guy down the street who lives on his own.

The stereotype of CF people, especially singles, is that of a drinking, hard partying, whoring, irresponsible person. They seem to think that we're all partying, drinking, debauching, vacationing, or sleeping in instead of making da baybayeees. It's the breeders that are reinforcing these stereotypes against us. Most CF people, whether single or partnered up have jobs, rent/mortgage to pay, etc. Most of us live normal lives, just unencumbered by brats. If I went out drinking all the time, I'd never be able to get up for work in the morning, and I certainly need my job just as much as any breeder!

Go look up some of the past threads here and you'll see that it's moos who dump their kids off on somebody, and go out hard partying with their moo-friends, and think it's cool.

As for a guy living alone, so what? Living alone doesn't make a person a creep. But you can't tell that to a moo, who thinks any man who isn't oogling her flapjack tits, beer belly muffin top and greasy hair MUST be a perv.... eye rolling smiley
August 27, 2013
Peace

I feel sorry for any man whose getting shafted because he won't give a DNA sample to some would-be moo. Nobody eserves to be treated badly because they dont' want to breed. It's a choice, always remember that.

All kinds of troubles can surface if a CF guy is in a relationship with a woman who has decided she wants to spawn. Here are few stunts she can try:

>There can be accusations that the man is being abusive because he "denies the woman her most basic right".
(This is nothing more than a guilt driven manipulation. Refusing to provide DNA is not an abuse.)

>Go behind the dude's back and try to convince his friends that they "need to talk to the guy".

>Talk to her friends to get them to pick at the guy every chance they see him and tell him that he needs to procreate.

>Make a sad face every time she sees a kid and keep telling her guy "why don't we have one of these?"

>Pick out a disorderly single moo out of a crowd, get the guy's attention, tell him that "at least she was special enough for somebody to have kids with her"

>Refuse to go to family gatherings because "they have kids and we do not"

>Keep telling the guy that life for a woman is not a life that is worth living "unless there is something to live for". In this example: kyds

>Refuse to get a job and keep sucking at the guy's income that way he will feel terrible about booting her out since she has no income and no place to go. While having that at her disposal, continue to demand man juice and baybee. (If you have to, pay for about 1 year's worth lease of an apartment and take her and her stuff over there)

>Throw a guilt trip and tell the guy "You do not love me because you do not want to have kids with me" - argument is really pointless because what wanna moos loves a CF man? Love cannot be one way.

>Try to throw herself at the guy every time that he is around. Accuse him of not wanting to have sex because he does not love her.

>Try to contact the guy's family members and tell them that the guy refuses to give them a grand sprog.

>Get her family members to call the guy out in the open, in front of many other members and ask: "so, when are the grand babies are coming", while all are looking at guy.

>Tell that guy that she has health issues and that pregnancy is not possible.

>Throw daily hissy fits and keep grinding away at the guy, every day, about how she needs a baybee and how so many other couples have them and how this one guy did not want kids but he had them anyways and how he just loves in.

>Tell you regularly how wonderful of a duh you would be.

>Point out the people that have kids that the guy knows, tell the guy that those people are very responsible and that he is not.

>Throw a tantrum every time there is a pregnant female in sight and tell the guy that it is all his fault

The list can go on, but I think that point of a matter is that if you are a CF guy and you somehow ended up with a wanna moo, there is no end to the list of extortion, manipulation, guilt trips and other tricks in order to obtain what they want.

If any lurking wanna breed is reading this, please understand, you are not going to get what you want out of a CF guy. Your tricks may only be clever to you, but to a CF man, they are more of the same. So please, instead of looking at your man's nut sack with a flash light to see if you can find vasectomy scars (and you won't, because of the tissue type that scrotum is made out of), why don't you instead look at personal ads online and find somebody who wants to share your views. If you dump your CF partner, you are doing him a huge favor.
August 27, 2013
Techie, that list is depressing. No self respecting CF person should put up with that shit. Best thing to do is just walk away. Even as a CF woman, I got some of those things on your list thrown at me in the past. I just walked away, too.

Refuse to get a job and keep sucking at the guy's income that way he will feel terrible about booting her out since she has no income and no place to go. While having that at her disposal, continue to demand man juice and baybee. (If you have to, pay for about 1 year's worth lease of an apartment and take her and her stuff over there)

This is why you ever, ever live with any woman until you're 100% sure of her. What guy would support some lazy, no good wanna-breed? Keep your money separate, and refuse to support her. A bitch like needs an ultimatum: get a job within a reasonable amount of time, or get the hell out. Also, check the laws in your state. A broad like this getting evicted from your place needs a notice in writing with a minimum of 30 days notice to kick her out. Gah! I feel your pain sad smiley

What gets me is all this is so pointless. She wants kids, he does not. Just break up already. Why play head games? Just break up, and find somebody else with whom you can be happy. It's that simple, especially if you're not married. I don't see the big deal. Love or no love, kids are a deal breaker. Just break up and get it over with. Don't take this shit, just end it. You'll be happier in the long run.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2013
Peace
At this rate, how could any CF man trust any woman he met? confused smiley

I don't expect him to trust me. Because I had a guy try to play this trick on me.

He told he was infertile, and he wasn't. I didn't discover that the hard way. Someone else did.

I insisted on condoms, because I REFUSED to have unprotected sex until I was fixed. Period.

His next partner didn't insist. She got knocked up. The one after that didn't either. She got knocked up too.

Fortunately both aborted, but both sexes play these games.

So I don't expect a man to trust me. This is why I keep my post-op release papers AND actual pictures of my burned tubes in my file cabinet. I keep my most recent STD panel for the same reason.

Sex has serious risks, especially for a man. I shouldn't expect to be trusted, although most men, foolishly, will trust me without proof. I hope, by seeing that I am willing to prove it to them, and that I take their risks seriously and want them to be fully comfortable, that if they ever move on to some other woman, they will remember that, and insist on proof.
August 28, 2013
johnnybsterile
I wonder if it has something to do with playing with dolls as children.jbs

I never liked dolls much, and I grew up to be a childfree woman. I can't prove it, but am inclined to think that other future-childfree females don't have much interest in dolls, either.

I was far more interested in my replica Wild Bill Hickock buffalo cap-shooter rifle. And yes, I'm straight.
August 28, 2013
skyeyes
johnnybsterile

I never liked dolls much, and I grew up to be a childfree woman. I can't prove it, but am inclined to think that other future-childfree females don't have much interest in dolls, either.

I was far more interested in my replica Wild Bill Hickock buffalo cap-shooter rifle. And yes, I'm straight.

I wasn't into dolls either. I was a tomboy, raised mostly by my dad, who used to do all the things with me that he would have done with a son and I was more into playing football, riding my bike, and running around climbing trees and getting mucky.

These days, my father wonders why I am still a tomboy who is more interested in biking and climbing and outdoor stuff than I am in playing house and breeding. Pregnasty and sprog raising isn't very compatible with a love of endurance mountain bike racing and triathlons....but of course, that's selfish. Bingo....

Fortunately I have a CF man who is supportive of all those things, but would be much less happy if I was a wannamoo. He has friends who are hooked up with wannamoos and I can say yep, that list of all the guilt trips they come out with and the pressure and persuasion....it's real. I have a feeling there are a few of them who will not stick to their CF guns and in a few years we'll see some of them wearing baby carriers and looking frickin miserable. And we'll just sit there and quietly give thanks it's not us.
August 28, 2013
skyeyes
johnnybsterile

I played with dolls till I was 12. I only had one baby doll and lots of barbies. Played with them all and even wanted the doll house. At this age I still want that house, but now is just for show.
I played with dolls and I enjoyed it. I entered a fantasy world where everything was possible and I could be anything. There were no boundaries for my imagination between those for walls. Diving into my own little world was very appealing since my cousin, a boy 5 years younger than me, joined me. No one said anything about him being gay or whatever. Dolls are just dolls.
We also enjoyed playing outside and riding our bikes. He got me hooked on games, so much I now own a portable gaming device.
I don't consider myself a girly girl compared to other girls since I'm interested in stuff men are supposed to like. Well, unless that activity requires a penis and testicles, I'll do it.

With that said, I don't think playing with dolls says anything about people's future desire to reproduce. I think the parents influence has a great impact. Even thought my mother bought me dolls, she never said "You'll be cleaning a house one day. Or you'll have babies with your husband." The only thing she cared about was if I was happy with my new doll. If parents push parenthood on their children early in age, they'll most likely want that life unless they can see past what their parents said later in life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
August 28, 2013
Now, here is another reminder to married men out there. If your wife wants a kid and you do not, PACK YOUR STUFF AND GO!

Here is an article that is an example of what may happen to you, depending on which state do you live in:

mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-26/jail-becomes-home-for-husband-stuck-with-lifetime-alimony.html

This article describes a guy who has to pay alimony and when he runs out of money, he has to spend time behind bars.

I am not going to elaborate on the fairness or a lack of thereof, I am just going to warn you: YOU CAN BE THAT GUY if you stick around your nagging wanna breed wife.
August 28, 2013
Peace
Techie, that list is depressing. No self respecting CF person should put up with that shit. Best thing to do is just walk away. Even as a CF woman, I got some of those things on your list thrown at me in the past. I just walked away, too.

Refuse to get a job and keep sucking at the guy's income that way he will feel terrible about booting her out since she has no income and no place to go. While having that at her disposal, continue to demand man juice and baybee. (If you have to, pay for about 1 year's worth lease of an apartment and take her and her stuff over there)

This is why you ever, ever live with any woman until you're 100% sure of her. What guy would support some lazy, no good wanna-breed? Keep your money separate, and refuse to support her. A bitch like needs an ultimatum: get a job within a reasonable amount of time, or get the hell out. Also, check the laws in your state. A broad like this getting evicted from your place needs a notice in writing with a minimum of 30 days notice to kick her out. Gah! I feel your pain sad smiley

What gets me is all this is so pointless. She wants kids, he does not. Just break up already. Why play head games? Just break up, and find somebody else with whom you can be happy. It's that simple, especially if you're not married. I don't see the big deal. Love or no love, kids are a deal breaker. Just break up and get it over with. Don't take this shit, just end it. You'll be happier in the long run.

I agree, no CF man should put up with all that. However, there are still very many men out there, who have lived brainwashed/sheltered lives, who sit there and ask themselves: "What do I do now?".

Reality is also that much of "support" offered to these guys will be to sway them towards breeding. Examples I made do not cover all the tricks that wanna breeds will pull by any stretch of imagination.

I think that the number of people who do not want kids is relatively large. If such people are enlightened about the wanna-breed agenda early on, this world will be a more pleasant place to live. Exposing wanna-breed tricks is one of many ways to enlighten some of the wondering minds out there.
August 28, 2013
Re: parental pressure...

I was raised with a serious version of the LifeScript tm shoved down my throat, as a mormon, that was the be all and end all that I was supposed to aspire to.
Thankfully I saw the light early and left the religion and home as soon as I could!

I belong to a forum of exmormons. Many, perhaps the majority, find their awakening sometime around kid number 2-7. I feel so sorry for these guys, and it's usually guys who figure out the trap after they've already fallen into it neck deep. There is no escape if wifey refuses to see reason, and they can get the rest of the church behind them in divorcing the poor sucker if he insists on the truth too much.

I was told early and often that I would make babies when I grow up, that's what people do.
I wanted more for myself though. I got so lucky that I found a childfree guy who had his vasectomy before we ever met. I did believe him when he told me, but then we also went and verified he had no swimmers left. Ahhhh, peace of mind!

I was horrified from the first time I heard where babies come from. Not me, noooo! Do I have to???

And I never liked dolls, just to add a data point.
August 28, 2013
I liked some dolls, although more the 'adult' ones (Barbie) than the baby dolls. I also liked lego, books, and running around in the forest pretending to shoot one another.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login