Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forever moo's property II: Daughter's nipple piercing

Posted by yurble 
Forever moo's property II: Daughter's nipple piercing
September 05, 2013
I'm sure we remember the moo who went crazy over her son's tattoo. Well, here's one who is upset about her daughter getting a nipple piercing. If anything, she's more dramatic than tattoo moo.

Her first thought, naturally, is "I wondered did she know she might never be able to nurse her babies?"

I saw my daughter’s piercing as an act of violence against her breast. Against all breasts. Breasts, for me, represent femininity, a soft sexuality, womanhood, motherhood. I remember how this cherished child of mine once nursed. How she would completely relax, her blue eyes staring up at me until they rolled back as she drifted off to sweet sleep.

Piercings, of course, can be sexual, and that is not how she wants to think of her daughter or her daughter's breast. Or even her own: "After having babies and nursing I preferred that they not be touched..."

Of course she's mad because daughter still belongs to moo:

I ran back upstairs. My daughter calmly told me that she’d used her own money, and it was her body. I cried out, “Flagrant fucking foul!” As long as we were paying her tuition, as far as we were concerned (and I may have been using the royal we at this point, as my husband was already over it), no money was truly “hers.” Moreover, until she was old enough to rent a car, 25, the age of full prefrontal cortex development, her body was only on loan to her. I may have gone a little crazy. I told her that her breast, with the silver spear through it, looked like a canapé at a cannibal cocktail party. I might have yelled this.

Shortly thereafter, moo gets breast cancer, and uses that to try to manipulate her daughter into removing the piercing!

The next time my daughter came home from college and I saw through her T-shirt the outline of her piercing, I took it as a full body slam, as if she had betrayed me and pierced my very heart. Why would she choose to mutilate (my word, not hers) her breast? I begged her to take it out, in solidarity with my struggle. Her piercing became a line of demarcation between us. I’m not saying I was rational, or that cancer-free breasts are too sacred for piercings, but I just felt … insulted. The piercing felt cavalier.
Re: Forever moo's property II: Daughter's nipple piercing
September 05, 2013
The mental image of a moo screaming "flagrant fucking foul" while the daughter calmly tells her she's insane has me laughing so hard that my dogs are looking at me while I'm cracking up.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
September 05, 2013
I personally don't find any piercings besides ear ones attractive and don't see how people can pierce areas like their breasts or above their eye, but this woman is off her rocker! The daughter is an adult and can do what she wants. Presumably, she works, so it is her money.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
September 05, 2013
How the fuck did she even find out? Does she barge in on daughter all the time or try to do pedo-cuddles with her?

Idk, the way I was raised (and I'm in my 20s), the age I started developing tits was around the time I developed a sense of privacy around my mom, and she stopped seeing my tits exposed. i'm wondering how she got to see her daughter's breasts in the first place.
September 05, 2013
brown-eyed diamond
I personally don't find any piercings besides ear ones attractive and don't see how people can pierce areas like their breasts or above their eye, but this woman is off her rocker!

So everyone will know they don't intend to breastfeed? winking smiley

Everybody I know who has pierced nipples or genitals has done so for increased sexual sensation. Presumably the eyebrows are done because the person likes how they look, just like some people like bellybutton piercings, nose piercings, ear piercings, or ear gauges.

...if I were to hazard a guess, I'd expect the daughter's reason (whether she's aware of it or not) is that she's rebelling against her mother's views of breasts as being exclusively baby feedbags and claiming her own as sexual.
September 05, 2013
thundergirl85
How the fuck did she even find out? Does she barge in on daughter all the time or try to do pedo-cuddles with her?

I only quoted a few choice bits, the actual story is a lot longer and contains more psychotic tidbits. She went to wake her daughter up and her daughter sat up and was wearing a thin nightgown that had shifted while she was sleeping.
September 05, 2013
her blue eyes staring up at me until they rolled back as she drifted off to sweet sleep.

Auughhh! There's definitely something menacing and creepy sounding about having something latched on to your tit while staring at you. Then, to have the beastly parasite roll its eyes back sounds almost Sci-Fi!! Get it AWAY! :kill
September 06, 2013
Awwww, poor moo. It must really suck to find out that your kids are individual human beings and not your property. Get over yourself. Oh, and guilt tripping your own kid is not nice. It’s selfish and manipulative, and don’t be surprised if your daughter moves as far away from you as possible after she gets out of college.
What kind of freak would pay so much attention to her adult offspring's nipples? Creepy Moo needs to get a fucking hobby.

Basically, Creepy Moo is just mad that her daughter has done something to acknowledge and adorn the sexual aspect of her body, rather than psychologically neutering herself as nothing but a piece of livestock like Creepy Moo has.

There is no faster way to offend a breeder than to be what they wish they could have been. I think that's the main issue here: she's taking her daughter's freedom personally.

Creepy Moo will only be happy with her daughter as a slave that she can mold into the same mindless cow she's become herself.

Thank goodness that, against all odds, her daughter seems to be above that and aware of how insane her moo is.

And as an aside, because this kind of stuff just bugs me, nipple piercings do not usually interfere with beefing. The nipple usually has 30+ duct openings, and a normal size piercing will only sever a handful of them at most.
September 06, 2013
While I'm not fond of piercings beyond bellybutton and ear piercing, the way she freaked out was way too much. She acted like her daughter's body was her property. I'm glad the daughter didn't stop wearing it completely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
September 06, 2013
This Moo needs to see a psychiatrist, soon!

I wonder if she will start slut-shaming this girl if she gets caught having sex at some point? My guess is YES. I am sure Moo feels she owns all her parts, now and FOREVER. Her daughter is no more than a prize heffer.
September 06, 2013
I'm not really that big into nipple piercings ( bad experience), but it's HER body, not moo moo's.

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login