Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

13 year old girl is brain dead after tonsilectomy (Jahi McMath). Mom wants life support continued.

Posted by bell_flower 
Hahaha, OMG that's perfect, gnarler! The only difference is while the turkey is full of dry hunks of meat, Jahi's insides are probably a pile of congealed slop in a lovely shade of off-black. I assume the stench of her rotting corpse has gotten quite noticeable by now, but can you imagine how horrific the odor will be if she bursts at the seams and the putrid remains of her innards ooze out?

I bet if the Moo admitted her daughter was dead, she could get one final media hurrah and claim Jahi is incorruptible and start a Change.org petition to have her canonized. Saint Jahi, Our Lady Of Tonsillectomies, Big Macs and Life Support.
Cambion
Hahaha, OMG that's perfect, gnarler! The only difference is while the turkey is full of dry hunks of meat, Jahi's insides are probably a pile of congealed slop in a lovely shade of off-black. I assume the stench of her rotting corpse has gotten quite noticeable by now, but can you imagine how horrific the odor will be if she bursts at the seams and the putrid remains of her innards ooze out?
t.

Not for the weak stomach - Decubitus Ulcer

MartyrMoo posted this on their GoFundMe page 12 hours aqo:

Im so sorry about not giving any new updates, I was locked out of this account :-( Once again thank you all for supporting Jahi and most importantly praying for her. Jahi is still sleep but physically stable! No pic lines, no catheters, no I.V, she maintains all her vitals on her own, no medicines needed. I am giving her lots of vitamins and fish oil thru her feeding tube. She moves around so much that we have to put pillows around her bed. She responds to pain, cold and touch. She can turn her head from left to right and her ventilator is set to room air so she is not getting any extra oxygen like she was before. Her skin is flawless and she gets a mani and pedi every week done by me (mom) She gets physical therapy three times a week and never has a stiff joint! All organs are healthy and fully functional! She is such a fighter! Remember she didnt get any nutrition for 28 days from the other hospital and she recovered from that quickly. Prayer is so powerful! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I tell Jahi everyday about all the love and support she has been receiving from people all over the world. I am truelly amazed by your kindness. God bless you all.

BULLSHIT. If this were true, we surely would have seen video of it.
Delusional Moo
All organs are healthy and fully functional!

How in the World can she know this? Unless you make extensive tests, you can't know if an organ is "fully functional".
Methinks it is starting to liquify.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
t.
Delusional Moo
All organs are healthy and fully functional!

How in the World can she know this? Unless you make extensive tests, you can't know if an organ is "fully functional".
Methinks it is starting to liquify.

Well maybe her skin looks good because moisture is seeping into it from inside. Like take a dehydrated piece of meat and soak it. It looks a lot prettier than it did, but it's just an illusion, it is still an old dead, inedible piece of meat. And moo is inserting vitamins and fish oil into the body, like embalming it with that instead of chemicals to keep it looking fresh.

This is incredibly creepy and morbid and no one will do anything to stop it. I feel like the moo is mentally ill and being enabled and allowed to manipulate and abuse this girl's body.
If the body is there at all. She goes on about her pretty mani/pedi but not one picture. No pictures of how she looks. No video of her moving around.

Consider how much she and her brother looooved the camera, and consider now. I smell something and it is not decomposition. :BS :BS :BS :BS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I don't understand how the body is still intact. I know she has a feeding tube, but being brain dead, how do her organs process nutrients? So yeah, let's see some pictures....
Even if by some freak miracle this girl did wake up from being dead, she would be severely brain damaged due lack of oxygen. Isn't it something like a person has to get no oxygen for just five minutes or so before brain damage is sustained, worsening with every minute they are deprived of air? Of course the mother doesn't give a fuck about what kind of shape her child would be in if she actually did wake up (which isn't happening). After all, was it not Mommy who killed the girl with a Big Mac? I can't tell if Moo is just milking Jahi's condition for all it's worth for attention's sake, or if she knows she killed her daughter and this is her way of trying to make up for it.

Either way, the woman is mentally unstable and someone needs to go to wherever they've got the corpse stashed and give this girl a proper, respectful burial without Mommy's input. Though if this was done, I could totally see the family digging up the body and taking it home, hooking it back up to life support, and still holding out for a miraculous recovery. Then we'd see shit like "Sign this petition so Jahi McMath's family won't go to jail for desecrating her grave!"

I can't believe this shit is still going on. I would be more understanding of the girl's plight if she was comatose. Even in the deepest and most unresponsive comatose states, the person is still alive and generally with brain function. Jahi doesn't even have that going for her.
navi8orgirl
If the body is there at all. She goes on about her pretty mani/pedi but not one picture. No pictures of how she looks. No video of her moving around.

Consider how much she and her brother looooved the camera, and consider now. I smell something and it is not decomposition. :BS :BS :BS :BS

I agree 100%. The body is probably in a freezer somewhere or buried in their backyard at this point. I mean, if this family really, truly believed she was getting better, they'd be posting photos and video constantly to convince the rest of us.
Yup, kind of like how GFG always claims her retarded daughter can speak in complex sentences and understand nuclear physics, but there's never any visual evidence of this on her blog or social media (which are chock full of photos and video of mediocre shit). Surely if this shit was true, they'd be thrilled to show everyone?

Maybe no one takes pictures of the dead girl's mani/pedi because her fingers and toes are all necrosed, assuming she's not already buried. No one knows where the secret location is of the body, so there's no way reporters can go there and take photos or video. It's just relying on the mother's word, meaning she can lie her ass off. Are they still accepting donations? I kinda wonder if Jahi is already in a box in the ground and Moo is trying to get a certain amount of cheddar for whatever reason before coming out in the media with, "Despite her best efforts to hang on, our brave little soldier has lost her battle. We are accepting donations for funeral expenses."

I almost wish an investigative journalist would tackle this case. As in those people who camp out in dumpsters for an entire weekend just to find celebrity hideouts. I bet they could get the truth.
Yeah, a moo's double whammy dream come true: unending sympathy for her tragic situation, and an influx of free money. Lose one, lose both-- so cling to that corpse as long as you can, hm?
UPDATE!

Jahi McMath is still dead!
And now her famblee is suing for wrongful death, even though they maintain that she's alive!
Thank you for the bump smiling smiley
drlove0378
UPDATE!

Jahi McMath is still dead!
And now her famblee is suing for wrongful death, even though they maintain that she's alive!

So it would be assumed, in order to carry forward the case, the family will have to admit that she's dead.

I wonder if their current behavior toward her would then qualify as abusing a corpse. A quick search pulls up one definition of the crime as "..in any way traffics in a human corpse." Welllll, the way the family built a damned circus around the cadaver, soliciting funds because of its state, I'd call that trafficking.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/family-california-teen-declared-brain-dead-sues-hospital/story?id=29363442

Alrighty, in the continuing saga of "Reality?! The fuck's that?!" the family of BRAIN DEAD (seriously, can we get past this, already?!) Jahi McMath filed a lawsuit against the original hospital...A wrongful DEATH suit...On the last day before the statute of limitations would have run out. How fucking convenient.

But, see, here's the thing that gets me: they're filing a wrongful death suit while still maintaining that she's alive. Anyone want some cake? It's special cake: you can have it and eat it, too!
Re: Guess who' back...Back again...Jahi's back...Tell a friend.
March 12, 2015
I was just thinking of this girl the other day ~

And Crapped Out Bobbi Kristina. I was thinking - maybe if they mashed the both of these vege's together they could get one functioning person out of it.

Frankenstein Bobbi McMath!

Is Terry Schiavo still "alive"? They can use some of her spare parts too!
Zzelda

Is Terry Schiavo still "alive"? They can use some of her spare parts too!

Nah, she's long gone. Because her husband petitioned to let her go while her damn parents forced her to live in a bed for eight years. Her HUSBAND clearly loved her more than her precious moo. But, yeah, keep on telling me how no one will ever love you like your moomy does.
I don't dispute that any of these women or girls are "gone" but Schiavo's husband had moved in his girlfriend and fathered 2 children by her. So while he made the right call for Terry, I don't think he was terribly in love with her anymore.
Ah, that I didn't know. I was pretty young during the whole fiasco. Although, in all fairness, the woman was long dead by then, so I'm not surprised by that news.
Clinically, she wasn't brain - dead like Jahia or even dependent on life support to breathe. Again, I don't dispute that what made her human was gone, but she only died after the feeding tube was pulled. I just think if her husband "loved" her he wouldn't have collected cash for his own "loss of affection" then spent some of the money spent to pay for her care to pay for a radiology tech degree and two children by another woman. Of course, I feel the same way about her brother who channeled her death into a regular column on World Net Daily as well as the Batshit Crazy Christian circuit. Just like Jahi's family profited from her death.
March 13, 2015
Mama Nails must have seen the spring Michael K0RZ line.

The California family that fought to keep their teenage daughter on life support after she was declared brain dead is suing her doctor and the hospital where she went into cardiac arrest for negligence and wrongful death -- if "it is determined" that the girl indeed succumbed to her injuries.

You cannot claim she is alive and sue for wrongful death.

With a day to go before the statute of limitations runs out, the family is now suing Benioff Children's Hospital for malpractice and asking for unspecified damages, according to California malpractice attorney Bruce Brusavich. He told ABC News he plans to file the suit today, and that the family has "mixed emotions" about it.

And the fact that it was filed the day before the SOL ran out tells me that the wheels fell off the gravy train. Oh look new pics http://www.gofundme.com/Jahi-Mcmath

The suit, an advance copy that Brusavich gave to ABC News, alleges that the doctor was negligent because he did not follow the standard of care for treating Jahi's sleep apnea which would have been....losing weight and instead opted for invasive surgery on Dec. 9, 2013, removing her tonsils, adenoids, soft pallet and uvula as well as doing work on the inside of her nose. Fuck....it is PALATE, NOT PALLET. Andd the surgery was at moo's demand---because the conservative approach of losing weight was completely lost on a kid that weighed the same as a Smart car. The doctor allegedly noted that Jahi might have a malformed carotid artery at the surgical site, which would have put her at risk for life-threatening bleeding, but he didn't inform the medical staff after he noticed it during surgery , according to the suit. Maybe because it was only life threatening during actual surgery?

When Jahi's parents were allowed to see her after surgery at 7:30 p.m., they say they were concerned because she was coughing up a lot of blood, according to the suit. After the nurses disagreed over whether to suction the blood or let Jahi's blood clot so she could heal, her mother asked that a doctor be called, according to the suit. They "estimated that Jahi had lost three pints of blood or more," according to the suit. And a malformed carotid would not cause her to cough up blood...and a carotid would have bled out long before this.

The suit alleges that the surgeon did not come until after midnight to check on Jahi as she deteriorated and her oxygen and heart rate took a dive. The doctor allegedly wasn't summoned until Jahi's grandmother, a nurse (LVN is not an RN,) at another hospital, shouted at Jahi's nurses to do so, according to the suit. When a doctor arrived, he said "S***, her heart stopped," according to the suit. Never happened. They tried to revive the teen for two hours and 33 minutes, but they never performed an emergency tracheotomy, according to the suit. They pumped about two liters of blood out of her lungs, it says. Was this after the cheeseburger and the LVN grandmoo shoved and aspirator down her throat? A grown adult only has 4.5-5 liters in the entire body...hers was all in her lungs? Nope, never happened..

"What is it you don't understand? She is dead, dead, dead, dead!" the hospital's chief of pediatrics told the family, according to the suit. Also never happened.

The family is suing for personal injuries, negligent infliction of personal distress and wrongful death, if it is eventually determined that Jahi died in December 2013, which would go against the family's repeated assertion for more than a year that Jahi is not brain dead. Which would make autopsy impossible AND would mean the family is lying about a major part of their narrative. Why am I hearing Monty Python's "I'm not dead yet..."

The family will seek damages, but a dollar figure was not listed on the suit. Brusavich told ABC News that non-economic damages in California cannot exceed $250,000. Economic damages are based on wages and such....what are the economic damages of an obese load who probably would not be able to hold down gainful employment without a scooter, since she was already 250 pounds at 13?

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 13, 2015
250 lbs at thirteen?! Fuckin christ with a crutch!!
I was overweight at 13, but I was around 180. Did some Tae-Bo and lost 30lbs. that year. I'm just under 250lbs. now at nearly 30 (working on losing weight; it's been a struggle. I didn't get my mom's "underweight and impossible to gain weight" genes).

Well, I'm intrigued at how this is going to turn out. The McMath family figures that the hospital is just going to settle instead of fighting the suit, but the problem is, they're filing a wrongful death suit on the behalf of somebody they've been claiming for the past 15 months isn't actually dead. Then there's the fact that there are witnesses who have said that the poor kid started bleeding profusely only after her idiot family members gave her a cheeseburger in the hospital straight out of surgery.

The hospital is going to go to bat over this and the McMath family is going to get exposed. And hopefully Jahi will finally get laid to rest like she should have been December 2013.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 14, 2015
Anyone know where the original thread is? We need to add an update to it that she's still dead.
March 15, 2015
yurble
Anyone know where the original thread is? We need to add an update to it that she's still dead.

I just did. I can't believe this fucking trainwreck is still ongoing... I hope this makes it to trial -- the famblee's misdeeds will certainly come to light, and they won't receive one red cent.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login