Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

13 year old girl is brain dead after tonsilectomy (Jahi McMath). Mom wants life support continued.

Posted by bell_flower 
Re: Guess who' back...Back again...Jahi's back...Tell a friend.
March 15, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
I was overweight at 13, but I was around 180. Did some Tae-Bo and lost 30lbs. that year. I'm just under 250lbs. now at nearly 30 (working on losing weight; it's been a struggle. I didn't get my mom's "underweight and impossible to gain weight" genes).

Well, I'm intrigued at how this is going to turn out. The McMath family figures that the hospital is just going to settle instead of fighting the suit, but the problem is, they're filing a wrongful death suit on the behalf of somebody they've been claiming for the past 15 months isn't actually dead. Then there's the fact that there are witnesses who have said that the poor kid started bleeding profusely only after her idiot family members gave her a cheeseburger in the hospital straight out of surgery.

The hospital is going to go to bat over this and the McMath family is going to get exposed. And hopefully Jahi will finally get laid to rest like she should have been December 2013.

I was sarcastic about the 250, but the presurgery photo of her in the hospital bed show a substantially larger girl than the pics that the family circulates. Ain't no skinny mini either, and it is work to lose weight. However, did this family even try the noninvasive approach? It was reported that Mama Nails tried, but Jahi had to have her daily snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches. Clearly they did not try that hard; early reports had Mama doc shopping for someone who came up with a solution that did not involve losing weight.

They are absolutely banking on CHO settling out of court. In the beginning, they had the sympathy vote. They had a shot.

However, PR has swung to the hospital's side in this 15 month long bid to prove Jahi alive and getting better. The hospital lawyers are not going to settle on this one. They refused an autopsy because she was not dead. They are needed for malpractice; nonbiased investigations indicate no wrongdoing on CHO's part. THe grifting is legion, the lies rampant. Granny admitted to suctioning her when she was not authorized to do it. If the cheeseburger story is true, that witness will be found. The doctor shopping, the Go Fund Me, the instagram showing Michael K0rz shopping sprees and steak and lobster and booze dinners, all this will come out.

Maybe the coup de grace will be calling Jahi as a witness....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
In one article, the family claims that the nurses insisted the family do the suctioning. I don't buy that hospital personnel would instruct random family members to perform highly-skilled medical procedures for a minute.
cfchevygirl
I actually posted a thread updating the line-hopping lung recipient. One thing I noticed in reading about that story is that adults in fact can receive chyld organs, if it's a small adult. Now, it doesn't seem to happen very often, but, it is a possibility.

I honestly can't say that I ever thought about whether all our adult organs are the same size as other adults, or if the vary.

As for the autopsy? I would guess that it was something to do with legal issues. Moo said her kyd was killed via head trauma in a car accident. If that's the case, it could be something with whoever caused the accident and their insurance company. Or maybe Moo was suing someone and the autopsy was done to prove trauma sustained in the accident caused death rather than some pre-existing condition, etc.

The drunk who hit the kyd was also perhaps looking at a felony conviction. This could have been a second degree murder or manslaughter case, hence the importance of an autopsy.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
JoJo
In one article, the family claims that the nurses insisted the family do the suctioning. I don't buy that hospital personnel would instruct random family members to perform highly-skilled medical procedures for a minute.

I don't believe that either. Knowing a lot of breeders don't vacuum their houses why would they suction their kid?
I fully expect the hospital to give the McMaths a large chunk of change to quietly go away. Not as large a chunk as they'd like, but I daresay the hospital is afraid of more 'bad publicity' if this goes to trial (I am *STILL* seeing comments online about "routine tonsillectomies", which Jahi's operation was NOT) and they just want this to go away. I hope I'm proven wrong.
ex lurker
{...} I daresay the hospital is afraid of more 'bad publicity' if this goes to trial (I am *STILL* seeing comments online about "routine tonsillectomies", which Jahi's operation was NOT) and they just want this to go away. I hope I'm proven wrong. {...}

I hear what you're saying, but because of this psychotic cunt of a moo, they're probably going to continue to get attention-- good, bad, and ugly-- until... um, someday.

It's clear Moo is several fries short of a Happy Meal (pun fucking intended). Where are the sensible heads in this matter who can both see that and work it so that "popular" opinion does too? (On a side note, I despair for humanity that anyone is still giving the dumb cow any attention or money. See what happens when stupid people breed for several generations?)
Under normal circumstances, I would say the hospital would just settle out of court to avoid any more trouble, but the main factor is that they're trying to get money from a wrongful death of somebody they've been claiming isn't dead for the past year and a half. How exactly are they going to explain that to a team of hospital lawyers and explain away filing on the very last day before the statue of limitations runs out?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Update to this psychotic saga! I was reading about Bobbi Kristina when someone posted this link in the comments of the story...

The family is suing the state of California in order to be allowed to 'transfer' Jahi back to the state from NJ. Apparently, part of the deal they made in order to move her in the first place was to agree for Cali to declare her dead, and also to agree to surrender her body for an autopsy if they move her back into the state.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_28557291/family-desperate-return-oakland-jahi-mcmath

(And again with the 'routine tonsillectomy BS...)

Now they are boo-hooing over leaving and are trying to force Cali to overturn the death certificate. I also had no idea that NJ (where they are now) allows people to reject a ruling of someone being brain-dead on religious grounds! How does that even work?! Like, how does someone's religious beliefs include a rejection of death? Boggles my mind.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
What's telling is that they could have someone test her to prove that she's still alive, but never ever do it. If she's alive, then they have nothing to fear. I think they know they had some fault in her condition, but as long as she's 'alive' then they won't have to face the guilt that their actions killed her.
Brain dead is dead. There might be involuntary electrical impulses that make Jahi's body look like it's moving a finger or blinking or whatever, but the reality remains that she's gone. It's not that she's suddenly "trying to walk" as Delusional Moo claims. They need to stop giving her manicures and pedicures and retouching her makeup every week already (does it freak anyone else out that they've been doing this on a corpse for two years?)--maybe one last one for the funeral, but that's it.

amethyst114
Now they are boo-hooing over leaving and are trying to force Cali to overturn the death certificate. I also had no idea that NJ (where they are now) allows people to reject a ruling of someone being brain-dead on religious grounds! How does that even work?! Like, how does someone's religious beliefs include a rejection of death? Boggles my mind.

Trust my state to be fucked in the head when it comes to this. smile rolling left righteyes2I don't know what exactly this family's beliefs are, but unless they believe in the possibility of AI and androids saving us from imminent death and and essentially turning us all into Mr. Data, there are no "religious grounds". Keeping the plug in that long is selfish and inhumane. Part of me also wonders if they're just milking the situation for all the attention they can possibly whore out, crying crocodile tears and pointing tacky acrylic fingernails at the hospital until it's deactivation time.

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
BREAKING NEWS !!!!! Jahi McMath is STILL DEAD!! Parunts will not allow a 'film at 11:00 .. or any other time.eye rolling smiley
Re: Guess who' back...Back again...Jahi's back...Tell a friend.
July 30, 2015

Maybe the coup de grace will be calling Jahi as a witness....

Won't stink anymore than the rest of this bull shine fest!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
aes sedai
[...] unless they believe in the possibility of AI and androids saving us from imminent death and and essentially turning us all into Mr. Data, there are no "religious grounds".

starlady
BREAKING NEWS !!!!! Jahi McMath is STILL DEAD!! Parunts will not allow a 'film at 11:00 .. or any other time.eyeroll

I laughed far, far harder than I should have at the above two quotes. waving hellolarious Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

Yep, I'm on the train to hell but at least I know I'll enjoy the company.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
amethyst114
BREAKING NEWS !!!!! Jahi McMath is STILL DEAD!! Parunts will not allow a 'film at 11:00 .. or any other time.eyeroll

I laughed far, far harder than I should have at the above two quotes. waving hellolarious Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

Yep, I'm on the train to hell but at least I know I'll enjoy the company.[/quote]

:biggrin2

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
amethyst114
aes sedai
[...] unless they believe in the possibility of AI and androids saving us from imminent death and and essentially turning us all into Mr. Data, there are no "religious grounds".

starlady

Trust me, I think we all are on that train. I for one will be enjoying the scenery grinning smiley
Christwagons, this girl's family has been keeping her corpse wired up to various machines in various medical facilities for over a year and a half. I would love to see what her body looks like at this point. Is there even anything left? How are they keeping the natural progression of decomposition at bay, or delaying it? Can life support machines, fluids, tube feedings and whatever else they're doing really sustain a corpse for this long?

I seriously wish someone would post a video of Jahi and her alleged signs of life to LiveLeak or somewhere similar so we can all see the rotting, putrid remains of a dead girl twitching like freshly-squashed roadkill. I'm not even trying to be a bitch - I genuinely want to see this shit in action.
addiea raine
starlady
Trust me, I think we all are on that train. I for one will be enjoying the scenery grinning smiley

i also like knowing i'll see some friendly faces from here on that train/bus smiling smiley
Cambion
I seriously wish someone would post a video of Jahi and her alleged signs of life to LiveLeak or somewhere similar so we can all see the rotting, putrid remains of a dead girl twitching like freshly-squashed roadkill. I'm not even trying to be a bitch - I genuinely want to see this shit in action.

So do I. It isn't even for schadenfreude value, as much as I do love my schadenfreude--I have a morbid fascination with basically anything that would qualify for a spot in the Mutter Museum. How is it that they kept her as intact as they claim for this long? Did they just embalm her to fool the media and keep milking their money-grabbing GoFundMe scheme? Somehow I doubt Deluded Moo would actually be willing to embalm a girl she thinks is "alive" because of post-mortem electrical impulses and nerve twitching. If theres' one person I feel sorry for at this point, it's the medical examiner who's going to have to do that autopsy when they finally wrench the corpse out of Moo's manicured fingertips. I've seen a documentary on the phases of human decomp in the infamous Body Farm that people donate their bodies to for investigative research, and it is ghastly. Will he even be able to make the incision without undergoing some gaseous putrefied explosion right to his face?

"If your parenting didn't make him a sociopath the lack of it did." -Jessica Jones
Maybe they had help from Russia to get their secret about how they Lenin's body intact, it has been on display for almost a century.

Could be they have created an animatronic Jahi to fool the media too, though that would be rather expensive for breeders to spend money on.
So I found these 2014 videos of Jahi supposedly "moving on command" on YouTube...what do you think? Electrical impulses or some kind of manipulation?

reanimated foot

reanimated arm

I'm not convinced. In both videos there's plenty of room for someone to crawl behind something, grab the upper part of the limb and manipulate it. Or if you want to get really sick, they could have wired up the body in all sorts of Frankenstein-ish ways. Otherwise only a magician could pull off a trick like that. Maybe they hired David Copperfield? With all the money Deluded Welfare Moo has sucked out of equally delusional people's pockets on GoFuckYourself, they might actually be able to afford him now.

No, not a troll! Just an update on the story...
http://www.farrahgray.com/healthy-beautiful-ever-proving-naysayers-wrong-mother-jahi-mcmath-declared-brain-dead-doctors-two-years-ago-shares-new-photo-warrior/
That picture is seriously disturbing. Reminds me of those photos of dead children that were popular in the late 19th-early 20th centuries. Of course, in those photos the parents knew the child was dead and weren't trying to pull a fast one. It's amazing the BS that some people will believe despite all evidence to the contrary.

It takes a child to raze a village.
How is she healthy? She might not have asthma, diabetes, heart disease etc, but she's been brain dead for 2 years, that's fairly unhealthy.

It's just a corpse that's being kept warm.
This money-grubbing family will only lose the money once they get the fat payout from the hospital. The world would have been better had they all never been born in the first place.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
The corpse' mother says

She also thanked everybody who had supported her campaign as she tries to get Jahi moved to another medical facility.

She added: ‘Your testimony will be a great one.

Translation "send money!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login