Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Famblee Claims Store-bought Meat Laced with LSD

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Famblee Claims Store-bought Meat Laced with LSD
March 08, 2014
Can't say as I know much about LSD, but many of the comments say that it would've been destroyed by the cooking process. Sounds like did this to themselves in hopes of a giant lawsuit against Walmart. Wouldn't be the first time.

A pregnant woman went into labor early and her young children were rushed to hospital after accidentally eating LSD in steak bought from a Florida WalMart.

Jessica Rosado had to have her labor induced on Monday night after the 31-year-old and her family fell ill and started hallucinating after dinner.

The WalMart store that supplied the bottom round steak has turned over all its meat for testing as police begin an investigation.

Ms Rosasdo had been driving her boyfriend, Ronnie Morales, to St Joseph's Hospital when she started to also feel unwell on Monday night.

By the time they reached the hospital her two children, Elyana, 7, and Rayna, 6, had started to hallucinate.

Mr Morales and the children were given emergency treatment, including a tracheal intubation - where a tube is inserted in the windpipe to keep the airways clear.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2576025/Pregnant-woman-goes-labor-early-young-children-rushed-hospital-family-ate-WalMart-steak-laced-LSD.html

Notice moo has a boyfriend, not a husband, and is knocked up besides having 2 kyds already. Odds that the boyfriend did it hoping to off the fetus and/or the kyds?
Re: Famblee Claims Store-bought Meat Laced with LSD
March 09, 2014
Yeah, this sounds like a tactic of the boyfriend. Why would a Walmart worker waste his precious drugs?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 09, 2014
Well, the thing that gets me is, the meat comes prepackaged, so no one on-site at Walmart would be touching the meat out of the package, and they said there was nothing that made the package look tampered with. So, if the meat came sealed, how could it have been tampered with by the store?

I saw one comment about how maybe someone just randomly sabotaged the meat by using a syringe and injecting the meat through the package at the store. It seems rather unlikely that someone would do that, and to taint just 1 package of meat? How much does liquid LSD cost? Sure wouldn't be worth the money -- at least I don't think so - to just randomly shoot up a piece of beef with liquid LSD, for... some reason.

I'm just not buying this. Sounds like boyfriend -- or perhaps even pregmoo -- decided it would be a good way to slap Walmart with a giant lawsuit.
March 10, 2014
Again Florida?? I grew up there and it has some good things going for it, but I'm beginning to wonder if it needs to be cordoned off from the rest of the nation. They could sell tickets like it was some theme park of weirdness.
March 10, 2014
waving hellolarious Woah, dude...

They probably just had a bad piece of meat and got food poisoning.
March 10, 2014
bop
waving hellolarious Woah, dude...

They probably just had a bad piece of meat and got food poisoning.

Well, from what I've read, the meat did test positive for LSD, but, perhaps there is something else that make it a false positive?

I just did a Google search, cause I know the other shoe is going to drop here soon. This has bullshit scam written all over it. So far, all I'm finding is the original story with nothing new, yet.

I did read some comments over at HuffPo about this story, and one of the commenters said that LSD derivative has been used to induced labor. I was somewhat skeptical, so I looked that up as well. Not only can it induce labor, but apparently can cause spontaneous abortion.

I wouldn't be surprised if the boyfriend thought 2 little burdens blessings were enough.

http://cnoa.org/documents/NLSD.pdf
March 10, 2014
Some have suggested ergot poisoning, but that is a grain fungus. Now considering the source of the meat, it has possibilities. And lysergic acid is one of the byproducts. The symptoms are a lot closer to what they suffered too.

Or my money is on the boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 10, 2014
Here's another article about it:

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-lsd-laced-steak-sickened-florida-family-medical-examiner-2014-08

A pregnant woman and her family were hospitalized this week after eating steak bought from a Wal-Mart that local authorities believed was laced with the hallucinogenic drug LSD, according to the medical examiner's initial test results.A blue balloon announcing "Baby Boy" fluttered on Saturday outside the home where the family has since returned after Jessica Rosado, who was nine months pregnant when she arrived at the hospital near her home in Tampa, gave birth after having labor induced. Originally they made out like she went into early labor or something and sluiced a premie, when in fact she was AT her due date anyway and she was induced probably as a precaution. What does the "...fluttering blue balloon" have to do with anything?eye rolling smiley

Rosado, her partner Ronnie Morales and her two young daughters fell ill on Monday evening after eating some bottom round steak bought from a local Wal-Mart, according to the Tampa Police Department.It was the first meal they had cooked in their new home having moved in two days earlier, police said. WHY are they moving into a new home only days before she's supposed to shit a loaf?confused smiley

Morales was the first to feel sick, and Rosado drove him and her daughters to St Joseph's Hospital after calling 911. He arrived hallucinating and feeling dizzy and short of breath. Generally those who first consume LSD, or let it penetrate their skin when they are planting it on unsuspecting people's food, are the first ones to show symptoms.shrug

Police also took the family's oven away for testing. Results from toxicology tests on blood samples taken from the family may take another three weeks, police said."There was enough of some type of substance to make all four members of that family gravely ill," Jane Castor, Tampa's police chief, told a press conference on Friday. "The family has no idea where this may have come from." Oh, ONE of them knows, without a doubt.

She said that police had taken all the other bottom round steaks from the Wal-Mart for testing but that this was believed to be an isolated case, and that it was not clear whether a crime had been committed. If LSD has been sprinkled on someone's food without their knowledge, I'd say it's obvious a crime has been committed.

LSD is a fragile chemical, and can quickly degrade even at room temperature or when exposed to light. If the test results are correct, it remained unclear how a steak might be dosed with LSD in a way that it could retain its potency even when cooked. That's about what I thought. SO, someone tainted the COOKED steak and I fail to see how anyone from Wal-Mart could have done that. We have the Inpig, belly rubbing Moo, two little kids, the unborn loaf, and a baby daddy to be. Wow, it's difficult to determine who would be the most likely suspectdrinking coffee

Police said they were still investigating how or why a steak might end up contaminated in this way. Oh yes, a puzzling crime like this might take a Joe Friday to crack.

Wal-Mart said it was cooperating with the investigation by police and both federal and state agricultural officials. A spokeswoman pointed out that Wal-Mart receives its meat already prepared and packaged from suppliers, and it was unclear at what point contamination might have taken place. Well, unless Wal-Mart cooks meat for customers now, it's a fair bet they are not to blame.

Morales and the daughters were released from the hospital on Wednesday, and Rosado and her newborn son, whom police described as healthy, were released on Thursday."We're just very grateful that the family appears to be OK," Dianna Gee, the Wal-Mart spokeswoman, said. You'd think if the baby daddy wanted to hurt them he'd have chosen a better drug. I suppose there's always a possibility he was taking LSD and accidentally contaminated their food. Then I suppose it's possible too this is staged by Moo and baby daddy in hopes of a pay out by Wal-Mart. At any rate, either Moo or Baby Daddy did it, or both, without a doubt.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
March 10, 2014
I agree Kim. I too noticed how odd it was that the man showed signs first.

I know that these moo cows can be enormous when they get inpig, but you would still think that a woman, generally being of lower body weight, would feel the effects before a man. And certainly, little chyldren should take a much lesser dose than adults before they start to feel effects.

Those are my 2 thoughts though; either lawsuit, or attempting to knock off the fetus and perhaps the other kyds. He would have to eat the "tainted" meat himself, otherwise face suspicion. And something like LSD seems like it would enough to cause a miscarriage or take out the small chyldren, but not anywhere near something that would be fatal for an adult.

Of course, it's possible the pig did it herself, either to off her fetus, or for the money motive as well. But, if anything, I would think she was in on it with the boyfriend, or it was just him by himself.
I admit my knowledge of LSD is... limited. So I wanted to ask this:

If LSD evaporates in heat, then it's likely the meat wasn't cooked with LSD in it. It would have to be added afterwards, wouldn't it? And wouldn't the heat of the meat still cause it to evaporate?

Either way, I still smell a massive rat.
March 11, 2014
Looking to score big on Walmart. I think both moo and duh are in on it. Easier than a slip and fall and I'd bet they had the LSD handy.
March 11, 2014
solarsong
I admit my knowledge of LSD is... limited. So I wanted to ask this:

If LSD evaporates in heat, then it's likely the meat wasn't cooked with LSD in it. It would have to be added afterwards, wouldn't it? And wouldn't the heat of the meat still cause it to evaporate?

Either way, I still smell a massive rat.

LSD would not survive the cooking process. It was planted after the food was cooked. And my money is on both of them looking for a big score.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 11, 2014
My vote is also for one/both of the parents planting the LSD after cooking the meat.

It is my sincere hope that, instead of the payday they were expecting, they get severe consequences (ie lengthy jail time and children permanently removed from custody due to endangerment, but requirements for high cost child support payments)
March 12, 2014
I looked it up and LSD does indeed lose its potency when exposed to high temperatures. I'd pay to see their faces when that's brought up in court. grinning smiley
I hope they enjoyed the trip while it lasted, since they're sooo going to regret it.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
March 12, 2014
Hell, back in the 90s I only got good acid once. Everything else was just loaded with speed and strychnine and may have had a bit of LSD in it at some point, but was diluted to all hell and gone by the time I ever got any. Shitty druggie teen friends, lol! I lived the life of a loser for a while. Life is much better now. smiling smiley
March 12, 2014
"My daughter and I sat down for a lovely steak dinner with a 40ft dragon, 14 pixies, a care bear and Winston Churchill. Suddenly I realized something strange was happening. There were no napkins out, and I always put napkins out. I immediately thought to myself 'Oh my God! I'm high':.

March 12, 2014
FWIW, 1996 was a good year. It was truly the "Summer of Love" for me (1969 redux) with all the blotter acid going around. Actually, I don't remember much of that year, but what I DO remember was a freakin' blast, man!

Anyway, I hear the blotter paper acid going around now isn't even acid/LSD. They're (meaning the dealers) using rat poison. Apparently, rat poison is usually whatever is in the blood thinning drug coumadin (sp?) and the "high" one gets from putting this crap on their tongue is nothing more than a lack of oxygen going to their brain.

So glad I'm just a happy little 420 freak. Don't bother noone and avoid Wal-Mart like the plague. That place is such a buzzkill, man.....
March 12, 2014
Dude, no one is just giving away LSD for free to random people. Who do these morons think they're kidding?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login