Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Spring is here and the Auwtards are in bloom

Posted by aliceblue 
Spring is here and the Auwtards are in bloom
March 22, 2014
Not sure if they are coming out of hibernation or what but here is another story about a person saying "enough!" when it comes to dangerous tards This time it is a teacher who has filed for a restraining order against a 19 y.o. auwtard who is a JR. in high school. Of course Tard Moo says that it is all a misunderstanding and that her babby is "really cool."
Debra explained her son’s large size — 6’3’’ and 200 pounds — can be threatening to people who don’t know him, but that “he’s really a cool kid.”

Moo also has posted on her blog all about Kevie's trauma, the ebil shcool and teacher as well as an "informational' post on how to tell your tard about restraining orders.

From that post
When Kevin was in the psychiatric facility he didn’t receive the correct combination of meds. The nurse didn’t have his anti-psychotic on the list. They messed up the dosages on his other meds as well. On his birthday, he had a psychotic break and yelled out he was going to hurt several people....

I leave the Sheriff’s Office with Kevin.

“Why can’t I say hi to them, Mom?” Kevin asks me.

“Because when you were in the hospital you threatened them.”

“I don’t feel like hurting them now[ he says.

NOW!?Oh, yeah sounds like a "cool kid" to me, not a 6'3" 200 lb psychotic. smile rolling left righteyes2

URL for moo site http://the-art-of-autism.com/special-ed-teacher-convinces-student-with-down-syndrome-to-file-restraining-order-on-autistic-student/
Re: Spring is here and the Auwtards are in bloom
March 22, 2014
Poor psycho tard - the mean people won't let him beat them up sad smiley
March 22, 2014
Spring is here and so are allergies. You know what that means? Duh sitting on the floor of the cold meds aisle in the store, clutching a saturated snot rag and fingering many boxes of meds while Pwecious Sprogleigh rolls around on the floor next to him smile rolling left righteyes2

Want some Benadryl? You're going to have to dodge the Rolling Crotch Fruit to get it, and just hope neither one of these failures of humanity put it's snot covered paws on it.

angry smiley

Yeah, this was my trip to the store yesterday. There was some other incident with a child in there - brain's not retrieving ~

Wait, yes, here we go - in the other part of the store / grocery area, by the deli - they have a "wing bar". This is a free standing table in the middle of the floor where you can get your own chicken wings, I guess. Over top of it is a 'heat lamp'. And what did I notice there? A little kid sticking its hands under the heated bulbs as if this were some type of a hand dryer. Yeah, wave your filthy mitts all over the chicken, good idea smile rolling left righteyes2

Every time I go to a store I witness some type of bad behavior by kids. It happens so much that it's about stopped registering with me.

Ugh. Spring and Summer. Not looking forward to the explosion of Brats!

Oh, I've already spotted a Tween on a Klown Bike also. Spring is here! GAH
March 22, 2014
Zzelda
Spring is here and so are allergies. You know what that means? Duh sitting on the floor of the cold meds aisle in the store, clutching a saturated snot rag and fingering many boxes of meds while Pwecious Sprogleigh rolls around on the floor next to him smile rolling left righteyes2

Want some Benadryl? You're going to have to dodge the Rolling Crotch Fruit to get it, and just hope neither one of these failures of humanity put it's snot covered paws on it.

angry smiley

Yeah, this was my trip to the store yesterday. There was some other incident with a child in there - brain's not retrieving ~

Wait, yes, here we go - in the other part of the store / grocery area, by the deli - they have a "wing bar". This is a free standing table in the middle of the floor where you can get your own chicken wings, I guess. Over top of it is a 'heat lamp'. And what did I notice there? A little kid sticking its hands under the heated bulbs as if this were some type of a hand dryer. Yeah, wave your filthy mitts all over the chicken, good idea smile rolling left righteyes2

Every time I go to a store I witness some type of bad behavior by kids. It happens so much that it's about stopped registering with me.

Ugh. Spring and Summer. Not looking forward to the explosion of Brats!

Oh, I've already spotted a Tween on a Klown Bike also. Spring is here! GAH

And people wonder why I'm so 'anti-social' by letting my fingers do the walking (e-shopping for meds) when I go 'shopping'? I only go out to physically buy that I can't digitally buy.

two faces puking :yeah

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 22, 2014
A 19 year old in middle school/Jr. High needs to be given a "You tried" certificate and dismissed from school. Let his own Moo deal with him. She probably sends him to school in the first place to get him out of her hair.
March 22, 2014
She's flouncing out of the community forever anyway:

http://autismunites.org/2013/12/14/kevin-hosseini-autistic-young-man-shunned-in-local-community/

On the one hand, Moo talks about how he is the only kyd in his group to take an academic class, and he has a job working at a pizza joint. On the other hand, she claims he's not smart enough to realize that threatening to kill someone is a bad thing, or why someone might be taking a P.O. out against someone who threatened to kill them, and that he just "has no filter".

Look, bullshit. If you an maintain a job and some level of education, you can be aware that death threats are something serious. Moo would like to present him as selectively deficient I guess.

Of course, the excuse is that he was on the wrong medication. So, what if he just forgets to take a dose or decides to skip one, or even begins to hide the medication while pretending he's taken it? Then what happens with these violent thoughts that are no longer under control by medicine? There are plenty of people in this world who do go off their needed medication, for one reason or another. If pills are all that is keeping this guy from tearing his teacher's head off, I can understand her fear.
March 22, 2014
thom_c

http://autismunites.org/2013/12/14/kevin-hosseini-autistic-young-man-shunned-in-local-community/

From the first link

A psychiatrist reported Kevin to the Sheriff’s Office. There is a law that was passed in the 1970′s about mandatory reporting. ***

And your link:
Unfortunately, Kevin confidentiality while in that hospital has been breached.

Believe it or not, I do feel bad for him, because I don't know how much he can control himself.
Still his confidentiality was not breached. It's called Duty to Warn aka Tarasoff decision.***

So no, the psychiatrist was duty bound to report what was said.

Evan Davis
March 22, 2014

her son’s large size — 6’3’’ and 200 pounds

WHY are they always so fucking HUGE?!?
March 22, 2014
thom_c

They should make *their own* communities then! smile rolling left righteyes2

Here's one - in this general area -

http://www.lambsfarm.org/

These people did it. AwCows can too. Instead of bleating about all your troubles - why not try to make something positive of it?

Oops! My bad! They want other people to bow to them, give udder rubs, and correct their problems for them.

It says this place has been in biz for 50 years. Ergo - they must be doing something right! I remember going there as a child - usually when a planned trip to nearby "Great America" (amusement park, Six Flags) was rained out. OK, we'll go to Lamb's Farm then, wait and see if the rain clears. There was plenty to do there, it is a 'farm', kids like animals, and there are many restaurants and shops that sell their various things. It was fun! We kids liked it and young kids don't even 'get' that the people there are retarded. Kids? Don't even notice. Our parents loved it too because once we got there and saw all the things - we forgot about Great America.

The other alternative, since we drove all that way, was "Gurnee Mills" (Outlet Mall) - wanna shop for some new school clothes? Nooooooo! Lamb's Farm then? YES! YAY!

This is clearly a working alternative - why can't parents of 'special' kids find such places for their kids - or - create their own? Notice the Dot Org in this addy - non profit. Which means - there are all kinds of tax breaks out there - for exactly such things.

Instead of trying to make your Tard "normal" - create a New Normal - do something positive. HELP your kids instead of bitching at everyone else. Goes for the parents of regular kids, too.

For any Lurking Parents - if your child has Autism, DS, or other issues - do look at this place. It's a model that clearly works and has done so for 50+ years. Find sim for your Special Kids - or create your own.

Everyone has to work with the hand they are dealt, and most of us do. I'm pretty good looking - but I'm not going to be a Super Model. I'm pretty smart too - but I'm not in Einstein range. Thus - I work with what I have. I'm a privileged person who has many advantages - but I know my own limitations and I work with what I have, accordingly. Everyone has to. There is nothing *wrong* with your child - they just have to find their niche. Just like there is nothing *wrong* with me - because I'm "B grade" and not "A grade". I work with what I have and am grateful for what I do have. I'm not knocking on the doors of the Playboy Mansion *demanding* that I'm "just as good" with a 36B chest and they *have to* take me, too. Or banging on the doors of some research lab shouting that I have a high IQ too so they *should* let me in! No, I'm rational and found my own 'niche'. And so can you, and your kids. You are correct - there is nothing wrong with your kids - they just have to find the right spot is all. Just like the rest of us (supposedly) "normal" people.

Get over your anger and start looking for positive solutions. Can't find any? Make your own then.
March 22, 2014
I'm getting a bit tired of the breeder pleaser on this site.

If you feel bad for autards, single moos, PNB "doing the best they can", then this is NOT the site for you.

And it won't be tolerated anymore......

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
March 22, 2014
pitbullgirl1965
Believe it or not, I do feel bad for him, because I don't know how much he can control himself.
Still his confidentiality was not breached. It's called Duty to Warn aka Tarasoff decision.

I'm just wondering how sorry you would feel for the tard if YOU were the one forced to take out a restraining order. Do you have any idea what that has done to the teacher's current job as well as any prospects she has of getting another one? If you feel so sorry for him how about YOU move to his hometown and volunteer to be his punching bag?
March 22, 2014
satansbitch
pitbullgirl1965
Still his confidentiality was not breached. It's called Duty to Warn aka Tarasoff decision.

I'm just wondering how sorry you would feel for the tard if YOU were the one forced to take out a restraining order. Do you have any idea what that has done to the teacher's current job as well as any prospects she has of getting another one? If you feel so sorry for him how about YOU move to his hometown and volunteer to be his punching bag?

It's shitty reporting for one on the first link. I'd love to hear the teachers side to begin with. He didn't hit her or threaten her to her face, afaik, he just threated to in a mental ward.

Sucky situation all around.

Evan Davis
March 22, 2014
drake

If you feel bad for autards, single moos, PNB "doing the best they can", then this is NOT the site for you.

I'm a breeder pleaser? Ok. Give me a break. and when have I said anything about PNB "doing their best" or feeling bad for single moms?

Evan Davis
March 22, 2014
It doesn't matter what he didn't do.

He's a menace, and any pity should NOT be directed at him.

Tired of the defending of brats and breeders.

This site is NOT going to put up with this shit.

And more and more members are noticing and agreeing about this.

The post history reads like an apologist's diary for breeders and brats.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
March 22, 2014
pitbullgirl1965
satansbitch
pitbullgirl1965

It's shitty reporting for one on the first link. I'd love to hear the teachers side to begin with. He didn't hit her or threaten her to her face, afaik, he just threated to in a mental ward.

Sucky situation all around.

Do you have any idea what it takes to get in front of a judge on the issue of a restraining order, let alone have the request granted? Talk to me when you do. Have you ever been attacked by a violent tard? Are you the one who had to threaten one with pepper spray? Once again, talk to me when you've been in that situation. Moo's hometown is little more than an hour north of Los Angeles. Go be Tard Boy's punching bag if you're so happy to defend him.
March 22, 2014
pitbullgirl1965
drake

I'm a breeder pleaser? Ok. Give me a break. and when have I said anything about PNB "doing their best" or feeling bad for single moms?

You ARE a fucking breeder pleaser! You will forgive me if I have ZERO sympathy for autards.

They are shrieking monkeys from the very pits of hell and deserve to be treated as such.
March 22, 2014
drake

yeah I can see what you mean. I keep projecting "what if they had schizophrenia" and how shitty would they be treated. If that makes any sense? Only schizophrenics aren't seen as cute and cuddly. I feeling generous lately too hence my live and let live attitude, but yeah, I don't want it to turn into LiveJournal CF_Hardcore. What a mess that place is now.

Apoligizes.

Evan Davis
March 22, 2014
pitbullgirl1965
drake

yeah I can see what you mean. I keep projecting "what if they had schizophrenia" and how shitty would they be treated. If that makes any sense? Only schizophrenics aren't seen as cute and cuddly. I feeling generous lately too hence my live and let live attitude, but yeah, I don't want it to turn into LiveJournal CF_Hardcore. What a mess that place is now.

Apoligizes.

Comparing autism to schizophrenia is one hell of an insult and also misinformed. I also could not care less about any kind of live and let live attitude. You came here and actually defended a violent autistic. That is unforgivable. I'm saving my sympathy for the innocent teacher whose life is now FUCKED on account of the same person you are stupid enough to defend. Her job is probably on the line thanks to the tard. Teachers are expected to take what ever a tard feels like dishing out and not complain. They're also supposed to lie down and smile while it happens. The school district will find a reason to fire her. She will also have a hell of a time trying to find another job. Her son was threatened as well and that's why the restraining order also protects him. How old is that kid? What did he do to deserve any of this? Nothing. That's what he did. If you feel like having a "live and let live" attitude towards violent mental cases that's just fine as long as I don't have to be sickened by it.
March 22, 2014
satansbitch
pitbullgirl1965
drake

Apoligizes.

Comparing autism to schizophrenia is one hell of an insult and also misinformed. I also could not care less about any kind of live and let live attitude. You came here and actually defended a violent autistic. That is unforgivable. I'm saving my sympathy for the innocent teacher whose life is now FUCKED on account of the same person you are stupid enough to defend. Her job is probably on the line thanks to the tard. Teachers are expected to take what ever a tard feels like dishing out and not complain. They're also supposed to lie down and smile while it happens. The school district will find a reason to fire her. She will also have a hell of a time trying to find another job. Her son was threatened as well and that's why the restraining order also protects him. How old is that kid? What did he do to deserve any of this? Nothing. That's what he did. If you feel like having a "live and let live" attitude towards violent mental cases that's just fine as long as I don't have to be sickened by it.

That did come out bad at best didn't it? Shit. Apologies, I own it, I'm not the best at explaining myself sometimes. My life is a mess now, so *some* stuff that used to piss me off doesn't so much, because it sucks out too much of my energy.
What pisses me off is stuff is being was turned down for fuel oil assistance "because I don't have kids" and the i don't give a damn look she gave me when I told her I have pets.

eta: (which is only one example. I could go on and on..)

Evan Davis
March 23, 2014
There's nothing scarier for a teacher than having some psycho kid in the classroom who you know could snap at any moment. It happened to me about four years ago. He threw a huge fit - punching the door, yelling, screaming, etc, while I slowly backed up to the phone. The other kids in the class were terrified. He kept screaming, "I HATE YOU!" (to me) then he turned to another student in the class and said, "I hate you too! I'm going to beat you up!" Then he said he was going to bring a gun to school and shoot himself. What set him off? Who knows? This happened the first three minutes of class! We hadn't even started yet. I finally got him to leave the room and go to the office. Then of course I had to argue with his asshole mother, who is a big drunken floozie. She tried to say that I was making it all up! Yeah...because I want this fucking drama. Thankfully the principal called in four other students, who all said the exact same thing that I had already reported. He was removed from my room for the rest of the year, but was allowed to stay in school. This was when he was a sophomore. He went on to pull this shit with four other teachers before we finally got him out of our hair. (He "graduated" somehow) He had an IEP, so he had "rights." Bullshit. I am waiting to read his name in the police reports...it's just a matter of time.
March 23, 2014
When my brother started showing violent behaviours it was time for him to go to a specialist school for autistic people. It wasn't appropriate for him to be in a mainstream school or even a specialist school with kids with other kkinds of disabilities. He needed to be somewhere his condition was understood and with staff who knew how to work with his particular condition.

Stepmoo wanted to keep him at home despite the fact he was threatening her and had hurt my sister already. Thank fuck he had a good social worker and the school he was at banned him or he would never have got the help he needed. He is medicated now, he has coping strategies and has done graded exposure programs with his team of support workers. Never would've happened if Moomie had her way.

The problem is not always the autistic kids it is the parents who want to treat them like they're normal. They can't always cope with normal, they won't respond normally to things, and yes, mental health conditions often coexist with autism. My brother couldn't control his own reactions when he lived at home and Stepmoo didn't understand how to teach him to. The professionals who live and work in the school he is in do know and he is much better for it. They also can recognise signs of a mental health crisis and intervene before it gets too bad. Again, stepmoo didn't have that ability, because she was blinkered.

While he is much better now, would it be reasonable to insist his former schools take him back because "he doesn't want to hurt anyone now" ? No, not reasonable. Other young people should be protected and so should educators. If a child/young adult has shown that behaviour it is entirely reasonable to not have them back due to the risk to others.

Blame here lies with the Moo, if you ask me.
March 23, 2014
Maybe this is why so many people homeschool their sprogs, because these special untouchable supertards are allowed to roam the schools.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
March 23, 2014
drake

I'm with you on that, Drake! I'm tired of reading these breeder-pleasing posts!

If someone wants to go ahead and defend violent tards, maybe this place Isn't for them. :hardcore
March 23, 2014
"He doesn’t even mention teachers, except for one teacher he had a crush on."

Does this terrify anyone else?

"The hospital failed to deliver the correct medications and he went into a state of acute psychoses and shouted out some things that now have been misconstrued and taken out of context."

And how exactly can "Hosseini reportedly said he was going to stab another student in his class and anyone who got in his way" be misconstrued?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login