Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Oh the entitlement
April 08, 2014
From not always friendly

I am not even surprised
Re: Oh the entitlement
April 08, 2014
don't know how she could have referred to this as 'best friend'. friend is total narcissist and selfish to boot.
thanks for introducing me to another site..
when I was on my own for the first time years ago I did the same thing: I baked or cooked things as presents. I never was ridiculed or belittled for this. matter of fact, everyone seemed to really like it.
of course, it was a double layered cheesecake which would explain why everyone loved it.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Anonymous User
April 08, 2014
Edible presents are the best imo.

Also: yum, double layered cheesecake :drool
April 08, 2014
Wow, that's amazing. How can people like that even begin to think their behavior is acceptable?
April 08, 2014
Next batch from me would be laced with laxatives. Assholes!
April 08, 2014
If someone bought me sweets for an occasion, or even no reason than just wanting to, everyone on the block would be able to hear me shout thank you! And she brought them fudge? MINE!

I hope the author is more well-off financially now. Glad she dropped that bitch.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
April 08, 2014
jezebel_daisy
Next batch from me would be laced with laxatives. Assholes!

No shit--oh wait...drinking coffee
April 08, 2014
kippies
Edible presents are the best imo.

Also: yum, double layered cheesecake :drool

She is not kidding!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 08, 2014
Are you kidding, I LOVE getting home made stuff from friends, it shows time and thought and love have gone into it. Fuck that breeder entitlement bullshit, anyone can go to a shop and buy an expensive electronic gizmo.
April 21, 2014
yummynotmummy
Are you kidding, I LOVE getting home made stuff from friends, it shows time and thought and love have gone into it. Fuck that breeder entitlement bullshit, anyone can go to a shop and buy an expensive electronic gizmo.

For that matter, a pastry can be purchased too.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Anonymous User
April 21, 2014
Breeders are convinced that all cf people are flush with cash. It doesn't occur to them that we have expenses too.
April 21, 2014
How rude.I do not expect gifts, I am not 5 years old. A phone call, a hug or a card delights me. Even my husband does not participate in holidays. I get nothing at X-mas. A month later, he'll show up with a new laptop or some other nice thing he knows I'd like to have. Last year for my birthday, I asked and paid the inn I frequent to make a big carrot cake, so everyone could have a piece. Regulars brought me cards and a few fun little things. All gave me a bear hug. It was the best birthday ever, surrounded by friends. I treat them also. Every time I go up to Canada, on my way back I stop at the duty free shop, and buy chocolates and maple candy made in Canada. Then next time I go to the inn, I pass the boxes around, and everyone is happy. To me events like holidays and birthdays are more about the people you're with than gifts. Having loving friends is a gift.
April 21, 2014
I can get super uncomfortable when a friend gives me a gift, as it feels like I then "owe" them something in return. It's probably not a normal or healthy feeling, but that's that. On the other hand, I absolutely cannot understand the feeling of being owed a gift from any friend, particularly one who already gave you something awesome. What is with these people?

btw, barren4ever, carrot cake is awesome! smiling smiley
April 22, 2014
That selfish breeder is raising her brood to be absolutely unable to function if they ever have any financial insecurity in their lives. And the way things are going in the world the chances are good that they will, at some point. I am grateful that my parents taught me how to be frugal when necessary. Those kids will have no clue.

It is so sad that this good-hearted woman was treated like this after making such a wonderful basket of goodies for these snobs. I am glad she picked the basket up and walked away. Having people like that in your life just suck the energy out of you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login