Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Truth about SAHMs

Posted by Techie 
Re: Truth about SAHMs
April 11, 2014
Those who want to work will find a way.

Can't find a job? Work for yourself. Lack education? Teach yourself. Theoretically - one could teach themselves and work for themselves the same as I do.

Speaking of London - LME. I'm in hard commodities and this is a huge metals exchange. Ooo you'd be on real time there, too. Do eeet Cows!

But - I do have Eng, Sci, and Biz degrees. Which - you kinda do wanna have. But - if one put their mind to it - there's tech and biz texts at libraries, and all sorts of info online (including FREE formal educational materials.)

If you wanted to - you could.

Thought I'd mention this too, for anyone here casting about for things to do*. It is not easy, you kinda do need certain education, and as a commenter on a trading board I read once said - I wouldn't touch this stuff unless you have an IQ of at least 120.

So, maybe that leaves the Average Bovines out.

But, I did also think of this because I was just reading that thread about Disney And The Awtards - and there's some complex lowing going on about - Fast Passes, Magic Bands (Is that what D and The Tards are? Some kinda rock band?), Guest Services, Paper Passes, Annual Passes, Cast Members -

I'm trying to parse all this crap - my head is *spinning*.

Funny how they can figure all that crap out, isn't it? I'd like to think I'm fairly intelligent, I can't make head nor tail of it.

* If anyone here is interested in pursuing this - there's all types of markets out there, world wide. I only do commodities, metals and plastics, for this - US people may want to look at the CBOT manuals. There's plenty of info out there, one thing will lead you to more. You need specific licenses for various markets - to trade on behalf of others. Info will be given on which markets require which licenses. You can look at those to see what to learn / work backwards off of the tests. Again, certain formal ed. will benefit you as well, this is not easy, and you wanna check yourself before you wreck yourself, treat it like gambling and you can move into the real estate world of Skid Row.

RE is another thing you can DIY.

Time and effort are required.

If you don't have any start up or seed money - you can learn gen biz, or if you have gen biz exp., and see if you can get into an office doing this, a lower level / assistant type thing, there sure are plenty of jobs like this too - esp. in urban areas. You Brits can go stagger over to the LME or nearby offices. Ask - network. Is a field where 'initiative' is a favorable quality. Number crunchers and the introverted can find work in this in various analysis and IT positions also.

Just thought I'd mention it for anyone here who is 'casting about'. I believe someone here recently mentioned finishing a Gen Sci degree and was looking for some type of 'office work'? This field may be of interest to people like this. And, once you get a decent foundation - you can work for yourself / create your own biz, too.
April 11, 2014
craftyzits
Who would consent to a National or International DNA database? The "Big Brother" types would scream the house down.

National DNA? Yeah, maybe too much. But, if the welfare, WIC, taxbreaks and governemnt $$$ is cut to moos until the identities of bio duhs are disclosed, things would change. Duhs would begin to appear and tend to the "trees" they have planted, as they should be.
April 11, 2014
craftyzits

Who would consent to a National or International DNA database? The "Big Brother" types would scream the house down.

Our government is made up of morons and there is no way in hell I'd consent to a DNA database.

I think this type of thinking is misguided. Deadbeat Dads aren't these uber-successful guys who are sitting on piles of money while laughing at their exes and children. These guys are losers who can't pay. They don't have the money. They just don't have it, and the single moms are just going to have to get over it.

Even if we had a DNA database and nabbed a few deadbeats, it wouldn't be worth giving up yet another piece (and this would be a HUGE piece) of our privacy.

I don't care how many court orders are produced, I don't care how many nights you throw deadbeats in jail, I don't care how deserving Single Moos are... at the end of the day we can't get blood from a stone.

Bottom line: Do not get pregnant. You will find yourself unable to collect child support.
April 11, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
craftyzits

Our government is made up of morons and there is no way in hell I'd consent to a DNA database.

I think this type of thinking is misguided. Deadbeat Dads aren't these uber-successful guys who are sitting on piles of money while laughing at their exes and children. These guys are losers who can't pay. They don't have the money. They just don't have it, and the single moms are just going to have to get over it.

Even if we had a DNA database and nabbed a few deadbeats, it wouldn't be worth giving up yet another piece (and this would be a HUGE piece) of our privacy.

I don't care how many court orders are produced, I don't care how many nights you throw deadbeats in jail, I don't care how deserving Single Moos are... at the end of the day we can't get blood from a stone.

Bottom line: Do not get pregnant. You will find yourself unable to collect child support.

Yes, getting government involved into anything rarely works out for the best. Yes, keeping DNA database is intrusive (although it is being done on a smaller scale) as well as too expensive and no, it is not worth it just to nab a few dead beat dads.

Cutting funding to single moos will cost less money and will shift the burden onto those who demand the money. Maybe many of these duhs do not have a ton of money, but since most of them are able bodied men, they are capable of working and producing income. If the funding to moos was cut, I guarantee that baybe duhdy would be located - quickly. I also suspect if bay-bee duhdy knew that he would HAVE to pay, his male prostitute self would not be toying without a condom. If neither moo or duhdy have the $$$ to support what they birthed, the kyd gets adopted out to those who can support them. Why adopt kyds from Russia and China? There would be plenty here in USA and breeders would quickly learn to not breed them if they cannot feed them.
Anonymous User
April 18, 2014
If I were a breeder who aspired to be a SAHM (hey, I guess we all need to aspire to SOMETHING grinning smiley ), I would look around for a doctor, lawyer or Indian chief.

Who are these women who are married to some $25K a year earner and want to stay home and pump out crotch fruit? They'd rather live in some rundown shack and drive a hooptie than get a job? That's just depressing.
April 19, 2014
A national DNA database is coming. This has been among the wet dreams of certain bureaucrats and law enforcers for years. Just as with all the changes legislated as the PATRIOT Act after 9/11, all this change will take is one more major terror attack...

If we're going to have such a database—and it's clear that one day we will—the least we can do with the data is to use it to identify the biodads of all infants at birth.
April 21, 2014
happy bunny
If I were a breeder who aspired to be a SAHM (hey, I guess we all need to aspire to SOMETHING grinning smiley ), I would look around for a doctor, lawyer or Indian chief.

Who are these women who are married to some $25K a year earner and want to stay home and pump out crotch fruit? They'd rather live in some rundown shack and drive a hooptie than get a job? That's just depressing.

The Japanese have the right idea. Get fleshlights (That GOOGLE is SO NOT SAFE FOR WORK) and fap to hentai.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 21, 2014
happy bunny

Yep, some people will do anything to get out of having to work. If you go that route you can make out better than just the loser duh's meager income though, you get food stamps, your big tax refund including EIC, get the kids diagnosed with some pseudo disability, then you get SS and other bennies. That 25K with kyds is a ticket to more free stuff and you need to keep that income just low enough. It's a delicate balance and these poor, uneducated people can figure it out to the dime for full advantage.

I've found people with that mentality don't mind living in a trailer or section 8 whatever, and they often manage to have decent cars and all the gadgets anyway. There is a trend toward glorifying budget living, so it is even kind of trendy to live a low income life. People who have grown up with teen Moo on the tv and Walmart being the epicenter of shopping, think this is the norm and will defend it. Had an argument recently with a girl who thought Walmart clothing was quality equivalent to all other clothes, so might as well buy the $4 shirt since it's the same.

Also equivalent is working vs. not working, being dirty vs. taking showers, not using birth control, and pretty much whatever low standards a person desires. There is this divide where an ever smaller portion of the population has to support more and more leeches and it has little to do with lack of jobs since these people don't want to work at any job. If you do this and are CF you will starve, if you have kyds, you can live a decent trailer trash life, and have no shame about it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login