Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tards v. Big Rat Part II

Posted by aliceblue 
Re: Tards v. Big Rat Part II
August 29, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
Societies which bestow unearned privileges onto certain types of people at the expense of others are doomed to fail if they do not change

Disney has a big decision to make here, because the vast majority of their customers are able-bodied and healthy. They don't want to stand in line waiting for two hours and literally watch the same family go through the ride they're waiting for multiple times.

This needs to be engraved in stone and displayed EVERYWHERE.

You, sir, have created a masterpiece.bowing

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 29, 2014
drake
StudioFiftyFour
Societies which bestow unearned privileges onto certain types of people at the expense of others are doomed to fail if they do not change

Disney has a big decision to make here, because the vast majority of their customers are able-bodied and healthy. They don't want to stand in line waiting for two hours and literally watch the same family go through the ride they're waiting for multiple times.

This needs to be engraved in stone and displayed EVERYWHERE.

You, sir, have created a masterpiece.bowing

LOL... thank you. I don't consider it so, but I'll take any positive reviews I can get. thumbs upwink

The idea of giving this group of people the opportunity to enhance their experience at Disney at the direct expense of others who are paying the same admission price is profoundly unfair.

It also creates an environment where those who want to maximize their time in the park would benefit from falsely claiming that their child has autism.

And where exactly does one have to fall on the autism spectrum to qualify for the enhanced, no-lines experience? And what about other disorders? How about anxiety? Crohn's disease? Arthritis? Will these people also be whisked to the front of the line? All of them do have legitimate medical reasons why they should, in fact, be expedited through the waiting process.

Of course, when everyone is "special," no one is special.
August 29, 2014
aliceblue
This fall I posted about Moos of autards lowing about Disney's change of policies to accommodate disabled loaves. Well, they're baaaack. And they are suing the Big Rat. Not smart - I wouldn't be surprised to see candy trails from tard's bedrooms to Disney's water park.

The comments are infuriating.:scr For ever sane PNB like this... there are at least 3 who want Disney special tailored to Spnuflake's special needs, even one who thinks that Disney should have exclusive Autard Days! cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Jennifer says:
April 8, 2014 at 8:43 pm
It would be nice if they offered exclusive Autism family days at the parks a few times a year and really let the families get at least 3 reservations at a time so they can go from point A to B to C. to minimize wait times. Those are just a few of the things that I can see possibly doable without undue burden to Disney.. I speak as a permanently physically disabled mom with chair to two developmentally disabled children with Autism.

Allow me to alter the group that Jennifer is speaking of and let's see how reasonable this request is...

It would be nice if they offered exclusive whites only family days at the parks a few times a year and really let the white families get at least 3 reservations at a time so they can go from point A to B to C. to minimize wait times. Those are just a few of the things that I can see possibly doable without undue burden to Disney.. I speak as a white mom to two white children who are prejudiced.

I didn't do anything other than alter the group of people in question. It doesn't pass the smell test, does it?
Anonymous User
August 29, 2014
gnocchi
apron-belly bitch-smacking

waving hellolarious

I wonder if they think the tiger-stripes make their guts more lethal as weapons?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login