Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tards v. Big Rat Part II

Posted by aliceblue 
Tards v. Big Rat Part II
April 10, 2014
This fall I posted about Moos of autards lowing about Disney's change of policies to accommodate disabled loaves. Well, they're baaaack. And they are suing the Big Rat. Not smart - I wouldn't be surprised to see candy trails from tard's bedrooms to Disney's water park.

The comments are infuriating.:scr For ever sane PNB like this
Autism Mama says:
April 9, 2014 at 6:35 am
We took our child with autism and other disabilities to WDW in December. As always, Disney was amazing with our daughter. The only time we had to wait at all was in the evenings when the parks were very crowded. If families do a little planning and research you can avoid waiting in lines and that is true even if no one in your group has a disability. My guess is the people who have filed this law suit are the type of people that are constantly looking to for a suit. It is not like Disney took out all of the wheel chair ramps! We love Disney World and we will continue to return. We always go in the off season when crowds are low and we always arrive first thing in the morning when most people haven’t gotten out of bed yet. Our last trip we rode 9 rides in the first hour and that was with a child with autism, not using DAS.

there are at least 3 who want Disney special tailored to Spnuflake's special needs, even one who thinks that Disney should have exclusive Autard Days! cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
Jennifer says:
April 8, 2014 at 8:43 pm
It would be nice if they offered exclusive Autism family days at the parks a few times a year and really let the families get at least 3 reservations at a time so they can go from point A to B to C. to minimize wait times. Those are just a few of the things that I can see possibly doable without undue burden to Disney.. I speak as a permanently physically disabled mom with chair to two developmentally disabled children with Autism.

Link
http://www.disabilityscoop.com/2014/04/08/disney-sued-disability-policy/19263/
Re: Tards v. Big Rat Part II
April 10, 2014
Wow wow wow wow wow. Speaking as someone who has to do the parks in a wheelchair, these bitches are totally out of line. If you don't want to wait two hours in line, go during the off season. We do this, and have never waited more than 45 minutes to do anything. If you can't ACCOMMODATE YOUR OWN DAMN CHILDREN AND NOT EXPECT EVERY EMPLOYEE OF THE MOUSE TO DO IT FOR YOU, then don't go. Simple as that. Theme parks and amusement parks are luxuries, not a damn right. There are rides I can't go on because of my disabilities. Do I demand that Disney change the rides so I can go on them? Of course not. That would be stupid and arrogant. But then, that kind of describes these parents, doesn't it?
April 10, 2014
Wow, I posted a comment over at the article site saying pretty much what I said here, and they approved and posted it. I'm kind of surprised.
April 10, 2014
kittehpeoples
Wow, I posted a comment over at the article site saying pretty much what I said here, and they approved and posted it. I'm kind of surprised.

There were some sane comments there - clearly CF and PNBs are being let through the autard moo bilge.
April 10, 2014
Jennifer
April 8, 2014 at 8:43 pm
It would be nice if they offered exclusive Autism family days at the parks a few times a year and really let the families get at least 3 reservations at a time so they can go from point A to B to C. to minimize wait times. Those are just a few of the things that I can see possibly doable without undue burden to Disney.. I speak as a permanently physically disabled mom with chair to two developmentally disabled children with Autism."

I'm picturing this and actually laughing a little. Can you imagine the chaos and destruction?

Typical behavior of autistics

.. body rocking and hand flapping
..as many as 40% of people with autism never speak
..have difficulties continuing a conversation after it has begun.
..often repeat over and over a phrase they have heard previously
.. may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.
..unusual focus on pieces
..a need for sameness and routines
..fails to respond to his or her name
..has poor eye contact
..appears not to hear you at times

Sure, Disney, go ahead and have an Autistic Only visitor day. It's one thing to offer special accommodations to the random autistic who visits the park, but to have thousands of them descend on one day? I hope someone gets that on film.
April 10, 2014
Dorisan
I'm picturing this and actually laughing a little. Can you imagine the chaos and destruction?

Me too grinning smiley

The first thing I thought, when I saw the title here Tards V. Big Rat Part II - is this some kind of Pay Per View show? Damn, I might actually wanna watch *that*!

Oh, well ~

But then I saw the lowing about exclusive Autism family days and realized ~

It could be ~

grinning smiley
April 11, 2014
Heaven forbid that if a kyd allegedly can't wait in line, that they not be taken to places where the vast majority of your time is spent waiting in line.

Is that now logic of a bygone time?

It's a fucking theme park where you know you will wait in line for an hour, maybe two, for a 3-minute ride. That's what it has always been.

Logic would suggest that if you 'can't' wait in line because you're too 'antsy' then maybe Disney, or other large theme parks, are not the place for you. But that doesn't happen. No one says "maybe we should skip going there and find someplace more suitable instead." Nope, instead, theme parks and other places must be made to bend to these parunts and they must be given 'skip the line passes' so they can go up to whatever ride they want, anytime they want, and as many times as they want; cutting in front of other people who paid just as much to be there and yet have to wait their turn.

What is this "my kyd needs to ride the ____ ride 10 times in a row" bullshit? And they threaten that if they're not allowed special treatment, then Sprogley will have a huge, screaming, flailing fucking meltdown that will ruin everyone else's day.

Ugh.

As for Awtism Day at the park? Wouldn't want to be an employee on that day, would you? It's bad enough to have a handful -- even dozens -- of entitled parunts to begin with; can you imagine what a torture it would be if everyone in the park demanded to be catered to?
April 11, 2014
cfchevygirl
As for Awtism Day at the park? Wouldn't want to be an employee on that day, would you? It's bad enough to have a handful -- even dozens -- of entitled parunts to begin with; can you imagine what a torture it would be if everyone in the park demanded to be catered to?

On the "Tardyest Day of the Year" who would get to get to go to head of the line?
Would there be "Epic Battles of Entitlement" amongst hundreds of tards and tard families in the line ups for rides and shows?
Could you even hear or enjoy the shows?
Would rides be expected to stop immediately if a Tard freaked out ?
What happens when a rapid moo-bear decides that her "sensitive Stevie" should not have to wear a safety belt on a ride?

Spam check: DedGm <---I guess this is the prediction for what the employees scheduled for Tard Day do to their general manager
April 11, 2014
Yep, even if there was an Awtism Day, parunts would still fight about whose special sneuxflayke gets to be first.

Gah, the comments on that page. Why do people think they have a right to go to Disney. much less the right to ride each ride the number of times they wish to? "Disney owes me!"

At least there are some sensible people too though.

Ali says:
April 10, 2014 at 8:44 am

Speaking as a person with multiple disabilities, the entitlement of autism parents amazes me. If you don’t want to wait two hours in line, go during the off season. We do this, and have never waited more than 45 minutes to do anything. If your kids can’t deal with crowds, noise, or other things inescapable at a theme park, then don’t go. Simple as that. Theme parks and amusement parks are luxuries, not a right. There are rides I can’t go on because of my disabilities. Do I demand that Disney change the rides so I can go on them? Of course not. That would be stupid and arrogant. And why sue Disney, and not someplace like Six Flags? Could it be because the Mouse has deeper pockets and could provide a bigger settlement?

These people are not looking for equal (non-discriminatory) treatment. They’re looking for preferential treatment. They claim no one abused the previous disability policies (even though there have been multiple reports and articles showing that there was), but they want to achieve the same ends– special accommodations. Well, you and your children are not any more important than anyone else. Welcome to the world.

Contrast that to this mooron:

Liz says:
April 11, 2014 at 9:13 am

I live in Florida. My son has moderate to severe autism, severe sensory integration disorder and developmental coordination disorder. My son can not stand to be even in a small crowd of people. However, he LOVES Mickey Mouse. Disney was the one place we could take him where the benefits of seeing his favorite charcters outweighed his intolerance to many sensory stimulations. His doctors were amazed at his progress. Where specialized therapy did not help, Disney did. Many other families of children with autism have noticed this same phenomenon.

This year we did not renew our annual passes. The last day we went to. Disney World coincided when they rolled out the new guest assistance program. It was a disaster! We left without going on a single ride. Many of the popular rides at Magic Kingdom had over 2 hour waits for Fast Pass and were not accepting stand by riders because too many people had “reserved” their pass online via the Magic Bands. At that time, only guests staying on property could get a Magic Band and Disney had already shut down the paper Fast Pass for many popular rides.

The first time we took my son to Disney we brought in documentation from his Dr showing his need for special assistance. When I went to show it to the cast member she told me it was unnecessary. I asked her how they were able to determine who really needed the pass and those who were trying to take advantage of the system. She replied that it was based on an honor system.

I once saw a cast member for It’s a Small World allow a family reunion group of 36 (I counted them) in on ONE guest assistance card, despite there being a limit of the party size, per card. Perhaps if Disney had required documentation and trained it’s cast members better concerning the guest assistance policy there never would have been the need to change the policy and punish everyone for the very few who took advantage of it.

So, commenter # 2, Liz, apparently thinks Disney really is magical. Her kyd can't deal with all the sensory issues of being out in public, much less a loud, flashy amusement park, but seeing Mickey Mouse cures him -- for the time being. Sure.

Perhaps, if the kyd can go to a loud, flashy park in the first place, moo is dramatizing (if not outright lying) about the kyd's so-called "sensory issues". And perhaps "sensory issues" is just her kyd is a spoiled brat who "melts down" because he's never told no and only told how he's special and deserves to be catered to like a sneuxflayke?
April 11, 2014
cfchevygirl-

Comment #1 by "Ali" was made by our very own KittehPeoples.smiling smiley

She stated upthread that she was going to make a comment there.

The entitlement of these Moos with tards is astounding.

It wasn't like this in the 70's and 80's when I went to amusement parks.

EVERYONE waited in line, and it didn't matter who the fuck you were or what was "wrong" with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
April 11, 2014
Yep, that was mine! grinning smiley It felt a little more, ah, aggressive than some of the other posts, so I'm glad they approved it and let it through.

Personally, I'm glad that they've "mainstreamed" the disabled populace-- the last time we went, we had an incident on a ride that still has a separate line for the disabled, and they had to shut down the "regular" line to filter us gimps in. It felt very awkward and uncomfortable to see other people held back so those of us in the other line could go ahead. I'm much happier to wait with everyone else, and not have the societal onus of special treatment hanging over me. I really just want to be normal, come on!
April 11, 2014
cfchevygirl
What is this "my kyd needs to ride the ____ ride 10 times in a row" bullshit? And they threaten that if they're not allowed special treatment, then Sprogley will have a huge, screaming, flailing fucking meltdown that will ruin everyone else's day.

Ugh.

Yeah, that got me, too. That's DEFINITELY seeking preferential treatment-- the ablebodied and -minded don't get to stay on the ride as long as they want. To me, the bitch making that protest just proves that they don't want equal treatment, but bend-over-backwards-to-make-mommy's-life-easier treatment.
April 11, 2014
Thanks, Drake! I should've figured it was one of our own to make a good, sensible post.

The more I read back in the comments, the more I am thinking that many of this Spayshul Sneauxflayke parunts are just bummed they can't use their kyds to skip the line for themselves anymore.
April 11, 2014
Autard Avenger Moos need to shut the fuck up and quit trying to force society to accommodate them and their ill mannered mistakes. If Flappy Gilmore can't wait in line without freaking out and having a melt down, he needs to stay the fuck home instead of being allowed to bother everyone else.
April 12, 2014
cfchevygirl
The more I read back in the comments, the more I am thinking that many of this Spayshul Sneauxflayke parunts are just bummed they can't use their kyds to skip the line for themselves anymore.

Well, that's it exactly.
April 12, 2014
"Flappy Gilmore"

waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
April 12, 2014
grifen411
Autard Avenger Moos need to shut the fuck up and quit trying to force society to accommodate them and their ill mannered mistakes. If Flappy Gilmore can't wait in line without freaking out and having a melt down, he needs to stay the fuck home instead of being allowed to bother everyone else.

A thousand times this! waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
April 12, 2014
So many of the Awtismoos (I don't notice many comments from duhs) keep saying "we just want equal access!!" No, you don't. It's not equal that some people wait in a long line for an hour or two while Awtismoos and their sneuxflaykes were going through the exit line and riding that same ride 4 or 5 times in the time that other patrons only got to ride once.

Equal access means that you get to ride the same rides, and within a similar time frame as everyone else. Not that you get to cut the line and ride over and over.

Anyone who has been to a theme park knows they will spend the bulk of their time waiting in line, and probably only get to go on 3-4 rides a day. Awtismoos say that it's unfair if their kyds 'only' get to go on that same number of rides.

No, Awtismoos, it's not equality to ask to stand in a much shorter line and go on 10 rides a day (or more) as opposed to everyone else in the park. That is asking for special treatment.

I'm sure that every other customer -- including famblees with non-awtism kyds -- would love to really get their money's worth by being able to get on rides quicker and as many times as possible. But, that is just not the way that it is or ever will be, unless far fewer people start going to the theme parks.

If they want to run the show, let Awtismoos band together and pony up the kind of money that Disney rakes in on a daily basis to close the park for one day for their entitlement day. If Disney earns a million dollars (just a round number), then raise the money to close it down for you spayshul day. Otherwise, go and be treated like everyone else. You know, equally.

One a side note, I want to know why, in the past, the exit line kyds were allowed to take the whole famblee with them. If someone has a disability and was getting special treatment, why did that apply to everyone in their group? On most rides, only 2 people could sit together anyways, so why wasn't it limited to sneuxflayke + 1 parunt, while everyone else waited their turn? That most certainly was abusing the system; letting the entire famblee go along with the special accommodations.
August 29, 2014
BOHICA Dizney

I couldn't say it better than it's already been said here. These Autard Famblees aren't looking for equal treatment; they want preferential treatment. If Tardley can't handle waiting, Tardley shouldn't be at a theme park.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2014
"According to the amendment, the original suit led to 'an outpouring of phone calls and emails from victims and their families, similarly situated to the 26 existing plaintiffs.' " (emphasis added)

Victims?!!
Only in the good old US of A are people who are given special privileges called "victims".

As for having an "autism day", do they not realize with the tidal wave of awtism diagnoses in the past decade the park would have MORE attendees on such a day. And ALL of them would have those ever-so-tricky DAS passes that people with cognitive impairments cannot be expected to figure out (even with parental guidance).

HA. That WOULD be a sight to see- 10,000 people cutting in front of each other in line all at once.

I did take some delight in reading the comments attached to the new article. Almost EVERYONE is crying foul.

Of course, the reason there is such an response is because most of the commenters are moos and duhs that think that their sneauxflakes are just as special as the extra-special awwtistic ones. smile rolling left righteyes2
Oh well, guess we just have to take what we can get.
August 29, 2014
Friend of mine went to Disney with her mother and little brother. (My friend is in her 20s, little brother is like 5 or 6. Not sure how old the mom is but I think she's in her late 40s). Little brother is autistic and I asked out of curiousity if their mother had applied for that pass. I had no idea he was until she told me when I was asking her about the upcoming trip, I only met him once and he seemed like every other kid his age. My friend said no, because it would do him some good to learn how to wait in line and be patient like everybody else. I was surprised really, but credit to the family for opting not to. As far as I know, he was totally fine.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2014
After all the hoo-rah and drama and general mooing, I just don't understand the basis of all this. I mean, supposedly, some of the consistent hallmarks of autism include being easily overstimulated, having Issues with waiting for gratification (i.e. standing in line), not liking crowds, deviation from normal daily routines, etc. etc.

Yanno... things that are inevitable parts of going to an amusement park!! :crz

Aside from feeling empathy for park employees, I'd like to add my vote to filming Awwtard Sneauxphlayke Day. It'd be the ultimate cage match, only with way more honking, flapping, and screeching than any boring old MMA fight. Plus there'd be extra entertainment from the entitlemoos-- apron-belly bitch-smacking, beatings with Hello Kitty or Looney Tunes backpacks, and the utter cognitive-breakdown rage when each moo realizes their well-rehearsed Awwtard Card arguments have no power against *these* opponents.

popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
August 29, 2014
to the moo Jennifer.
sorry you are in a wheelchair.
ever consider your brats are tards because of you???

p.s.: and a hearty thanks for spreading the defect around

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

August 29, 2014
Societies which bestow unearned privileges onto certain types of people at the expense of others are doomed to fail if they do not change

Disney has a big decision to make here, because the vast majority of their customers are able-bodied and healthy. They don't want to stand in line waiting for two hours and literally watch the same family go through the ride they're waiting for multiple times.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login