Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Utah Moo Hides Seven Dead Babies in Her House

Posted by drake 
Utah Moo Hides Seven Dead Babies in Her House
April 13, 2014
But I thought be being a Moo made you a Better Person?

Also, check out how batshit crazy she looks.....

LINKY

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Re: Utah Moo Hides Seven Dead Babies in Her House
April 13, 2014
Holy fuck. Was her ex husband the father of any of these? Would he have noticed that a kid suddenly wasn't there?
and the comments are about abortion...fainting
April 14, 2014
drake
But I thought be being a Moo made you a Better Person?

Also, check out how batshit crazy she looks.....

LINKY

Seriously, she's got those Mohammad Atta eyes.
April 14, 2014
Are people able to get birth control in Utah? I know it is basically a theocracy.
April 14, 2014
Her name's Huntsman. Wonder if she's any relation to the former creepy Utah guv Jon Huntsman, who also has seven kids. They sure don't seem to like birth control out there, breeed 'em, dead or alive, just churn 'em out then see what sticks.
April 14, 2014
blondie
Her name's Huntsman. Wonder if she's any relation to the former creepy Utah guv Jon Huntsman, who also has seven kids. They sure don't seem to like birth control out there, breeed 'em, dead or alive, just churn 'em out then see what sticks.

This is why I didn't apply to any jobs in Utah for this summer. There is no way I will live in a place without bc for several months
April 14, 2014
blondie

Although I'm a liberal Democrat, I found Jon Huntsman a *lot* less creepy than anyone else who struggled for the top spot on the Republican ticket during the last election. Huntsman, at least, can speak at least one foreign language fluently and accepts evolution. That puts him meters and meters above any of the rest of the Repubs on the Reality Scale.
April 14, 2014

Police went to the home and found the body of a newborn who appeared to have been full-term. Executing a search warrant, they then discovered the bodies of six additional infants, KUTV reported.

I saw this story earlier, and the above inspired a very crass thought - my friend thought it was funny so I will repeat it here. Anyway, I was thinking - this must've been like an Easter Egg Hunt for the cops. I found one! Me too! Found another! ~
seamstress

I found out about this story because someone on my FB friends list posted
it on her wall..........with a fucking monologue about
FUCKING GODDAMN ABORTION MURDERING BABIES!!!!!!!

ranting MOTHER FUCK THESE FUCKING FIRST-WORLD
SELF-RIGHTEOUS FUCKING CUNTS WITH A FUCKING
RUSTY-AS-SHIT RAILROAD SPIKE COVERED IN
FUCKING SUPER-AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ranting AND THEN
SHIT AND PISS INTO THE FUCKING WOUNDS LEFT IN THEIR
FUCKING MASSIVE BEEF CURTAINS THAT ARE SO STRETCHED
AND OVER-USED, THEY COULD BE MISTAKEN FOR FUCKING BOAT SAILS!!!!!!!!! ranting
THIS FUCKING EVIL CUNT MURDERED SEVEN ACTUAL HUMANS THAT WERE
LIVING AND BREATHING!!!!!! ranting
NOBODY GIVES THE LEAST BIT OF A FUCK ABOUT A FUCKING CLUMP OF CELLS
WHEN YOU FUCKING COMPARE IT TO AN ACTUAL HUMAN!!!! ranting ranting ranting ranting ranting

I-I just...I can't fathom....the fucking logic...of these fucking idiotic...fucking...moronic..
.GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:kill

..................I am going to go and play a very violent game until I calm down, or pass out. Whichever comes first...
April 14, 2014
And of course, the fundies in the comments just HAVE to bring up abortion, cuz apparently they think that is the main subject of the article.smile rolling left righteyes2

Some awesome comments by obvious CF people.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
April 15, 2014
How can pregnancy be hidden from a spouse? He had to have seen her in the shower and when she got dressed in the morning. I think duh was in on it and threw psycho moo under the bus hoping he wouldn't be charged with anything. I really hope more of this story comes to light.
April 17, 2014
An obese cow can hide a full term fetus easily. The extra 35 pounds hides nicely in the 350 she carries. Especially if the brat is carried log wise on the hips, not ham wise straight out like a head lamp.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 18, 2014
She doesn't look obese and even if she concealed pregnancy, the fact that she had given birth-7 times-would be obvious.
April 19, 2014
evilchildlessbitch
She doesn't look obese and even if she concealed pregnancy, the fact that she had given birth-7 times-would be obvious.

There are those cows who claim they can't feel pain and can drop one in the toilet. There have been calves dropped in the toilet that way, with out a hello, a melon sized blood clot is passing, never mind me, is passing by.

My mother knew such a cow at work (I was friends with her son in school.) who had to spend the last month of her pregnasty in hospital because she had that problem. I nodded politely and as a minor didn't say just exactly how stupid that sounded. I was also afraid that my mother would wipe me off the surface off this planet as this discussion was in public, or with a whole mess of her family.

We were at a family dinner with a whole gathering of this lady's family. (Our family was so tiny you could gather us in a small walk in closet.)

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 19, 2014
Who knows. Maybe duh was a religious freak trying to keep her barefoot and pregnant. She could also be severely delusional, or any other deep mental issue. She did them one by one, where others pack them in a car and drive in the water, or give them a lethal last bath. It happened in Utah, so I can not judge her actions, as the place gives me chills, just imagining living there. At some point the truth will come out. shrug
byrdistheword
seamstress

I found out about this story because someone on my FB friends list posted
it on her wall..........with a fucking monologue about
FUCKING GODDAMN ABORTION MURDERING BABIES!!!!!!!

ranting MOTHER FUCK THESE FUCKING FIRST-WORLD
SELF-RIGHTEOUS FUCKING CUNTS WITH A FUCKING
RUSTY-AS-SHIT RAILROAD SPIKE COVERED IN
FUCKING SUPER-AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ranting AND THEN
SHIT AND PISS INTO THE FUCKING WOUNDS LEFT IN THEIR
FUCKING MASSIVE BEEF CURTAINS THAT ARE SO STRETCHED
AND OVER-USED, THEY COULD BE MISTAKEN FOR FUCKING BOAT SAILS!!!!!!!!! ranting
THIS FUCKING EVIL CUNT MURDERED SEVEN ACTUAL HUMANS THAT WERE
LIVING AND BREATHING!!!!!! ranting
NOBODY GIVES THE LEAST BIT OF A FUCK ABOUT A FUCKING CLUMP OF CELLS
WHEN YOU FUCKING COMPARE IT TO AN ACTUAL HUMAN!!!! ranting ranting ranting ranting ranting

I-I just...I can't fathom....the fucking logic...of these fucking idiotic...fucking...moronic..
.GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:kill

..................I am going to go and play a very violent game until I calm down, or pass out. Whichever comes first...

The cunt should be grateful that she lives in a country with legal and safe abortion!

That right is seriously being taken for granted by these cows.

People like this won't be happy until all women of child-bearing age are either walking around barefoot and pregnant or hopping in the sack trying to conceive :sx at all times.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login