Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crack Moo Birfs Preemie in Hotel Bathtub

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Crack Moo Birfs Preemie in Hotel Bathtub
April 17, 2014
Another winner here.

An infant is in critical condition days after his mother said she gave birth in a Marion County motel bathtub while on a 24-hour drug binge.

Chrystal Hassell, 37, told investigators she, her boyfriend and her 11-month-old child checked into a motel room at the Vacation Host Inn on Friday night in Ocala. She said that even though she was seven months pregnant, she started going into labor after smoking crack cocaine for an entire day.

Vincent Terry, Hassell's boyfriend, left with the 11-month-old boy to run an errand, so Hassell delivered the baby alone in the bathtub. According to a Marion County Sheriff's Office report, Hassell even cut the umbilical cord with her teeth.

"At one point, according to her telling investigators, the baby stopped breathing," said Judge Cochran, public information officer for the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

Hassell's first call wasn't to 911, though. It was to her boyfriend, who she told to hurry up and get back to the motel. But, as Terry sped to return, he was pulled over by Marion County deputies. He was wanted for attempted murder in Colorado.

Hassell told investigators she gave the baby breaths for nearly an hour to keep him alive and finally, after learning her boyfriend wasn't coming, called 911.

Linkage

This idiot already has an 11-month-old and was 7 months inpig. Let's do the math there. So, 4 months after calving, she decided it was a good idea to get knocked up with a second sprog? Add to that, baybee-daddy being wanted for attempted murder. Mind-numbingly stupid.
Re: Crack Moo Birfs Preemie in Hotel Bathtub
April 17, 2014
Wow, I feel much better about my own life right now. Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
April 19, 2014
This cow was NOT doing any thinking.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 20, 2014
I'm sure the loaf was also born addicted to crack and/or has been deformed by the responsible Moo's drug habits. If I had to guess, someone who gets knocked up four whole months after having her first child by someone with an attempted murder charge on his record is someone who does not give much of a fuck about her kids. I really, really hope she gets both kids taken away, assuming the second one lives.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login