Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Angry 5 yr old burns down house

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Angry 5 yr old burns down house
April 18, 2014
http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/fire-reported-springfield/nfbWd/

A five year old became angry because "he wasn't allowed to help with the remodeling of the house," so he started a fire which burned down the house.

Yup, they are just little angels, aren't they?
Re: Angry 5 yr old burns down house
April 18, 2014
quiet home
http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/fire-reported-springfield/nfbWd/

A five year old became angry because "he wasn't allowed to help with the remodeling of the house," so he started a fire which burned down the house.

Yup, they are just little angels, aren't they?

"the residents are staying with family"

Keep your little firebug outta my house !!
April 18, 2014
There's something we're not being told. What 5 year old gives a damn about helping with remodeling?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
April 18, 2014
peace-n-quiet
There's something we're not being told. What 5 year old gives a damn about helping with remodeling?

A 5-year-old who sees it as decorating.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
April 19, 2014
I love it where the first responder says "Lighters and matches represent temptation for kids. They don't know what damage they can cause." Bullshit. The little asswipe knew *exactly* what he was doing. I smell serial killer in the making.
April 19, 2014
peace-n-quiet

This is what I thought too. I'm willing to bet the kid is an gently disciplined attachment parented brat and was mad that things weren't going his way.
April 19, 2014
I thought this was a rehash of this recent story. But no, there are multiple 5-year-old pyros in our midst.
April 21, 2014
I smell moo and duh who were not happy with the remodeling. What better way to recoup your cash?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login