Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our future: bitch texts while driving, hits a cyclist, and is pissed at the damage to her car

Posted by Dorisan 
LINK

The article is accompanied by the typical duck face selfie those kind of twunts like to flash. The happy ending comes when a judge reads her text reaction to her punishment

After her license was suspended, she posted an insightful life lesson to her Facebook wall: “Never speed and do bad things so you lose your license kiddies! This sucks.”

When her friends wrote back empathetic comments, Davis’ response was a flippant, “…all good it was coming since I got them keys!”

Although Davis originally expected to get her license back in May, a judge suspended her license for another nine months on Monday.
Gawd, what a cunt! :headbrick That's why I say whether you're a cyclist, a pedestrian, or another motorist, you have to be on your guard for stupidity because so many people aren't paying attention to what they're doing...Hope the cyclist is going to be OK after his long recovery! sad smiley My husband and I cycle, and we try to be SUPER careful and safe while riding. This bitch is a fucking scumbag! I bet she cares NOW, but not for the right reasons...only because she's in trouble and it's affecting HER life, not someone else's. What a fucking sociopath! angrily flogging with a whip
The stupid selfish cow! Grrrrrrr. Yeah, like your car is more valuable than that poor cyclist's spine, FFS.
It's all about me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login