Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Claims Disney Worker Told Her to Cover Cleavage

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Moo Claims Disney Worker Told Her to Cover Cleavage
April 22, 2014

SAN DIEGO - A local family's first trip to the Disneyland resort in Anaheim was marred, they say, by a comment made by a park employee. A Tierrasanta mother contacted 10News to say she was asked by a park employee to cover up because of her clothing.

"This was our first family vacation and for me, it was ruined," said Melissa Behnken, whose husband is in the U.S. Marine Corps.

A week later, she is still in disbelief.

"This gentleman out of nowhere comes up to me and just says, 'You need to pull your top up,'" she said. "I was looking at him like, 'Excuse me? Are you serious?'"

Behnken said the elderly male park employee was dead serious. She says he added, "'This is a family park. You are showing too much.'"

At first I was highly skeptical that it did actually happen, because the shirt she claimed to have had on -- and showed in pictures -- did not look like excessive cleavage.

The funny thing is, when I watched the video, they showed several pictures supposedly from that day. What's funny about it? In the pictures, she's wearing 2 different outfits; one of which seems more scooped-out and probably showed a lot more cleavage, but you can't tell cause she has a kyd standing in front of her at boob-height. You can see the picture at about 1:18 of the video in the link.

She clearly has on a sheer black top over a white patterned tank top as the outfit she claimed to be wearing. But, the picture at 1:18 shows a solid black, scoop-neck top with no shirt underneath. The baybee has on 2 completely different outfits in the pictures. One is a brown/white dress, the other is a green tank top and jeans shorts. The other girl is wearing the same shirt, but completely different shorts. So yeah..

Looks like she is trying to pass of pictures from 2 different times as if they were from the same trip. Unless we're to believe that they just randomly all changed clothes in the middle of the park.

My guess is, she was wearing the more revealing top, but was mad and offended for being told she couldn't go around a famblee park with her tits hanging out, so she slipped the other pictures in and claimed that was what she was wearing instead.

I do love the fact that she claims that being told to pull her top up to cover her milk bags just ruined her day. smile rolling left righteyes2 Someone's hoping for Disney freebies is my guess.

Moooo
Re: Moo Claims Disney Worker Told Her to Cover Cleavage
April 22, 2014
I did a google image search and agree that there was incongruity with her claims. But, it's California; Disneyland - I didn't think any of the outfits were that bad considering the location. Maybe church ....

I was critical because the idiot probably didn't wear sunscreen and no hat. As someone battling the sun damage of youth, she's gonna regret that in about 20 years.
April 22, 2014
Sort of like this chick who was kicked off a Southwest flight for a too short skirt and no panties, who was flashing cooter to other passengers.

She went on the Today show wearing the outfit saying they lied...

but as you can see from the pictures, her skirt on the show was pulled down past her pubes, sort of like the idiot kids who have the saggy pants with the boxers hanging out.

When she sat,

even with the skirt pulled down, she pulled a Sharon Stone to the audience...so it was far too short.

She got a Playboy shoot (online, her butterface is not print material) and her 15 minutes of fame ran out.

So yeah, I call money grab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 22, 2014
Well, I agree that seeing cleavage isn't going to damage anyone, but apparently Disney does have their dress code about what is an inappropriate amount of skin for their park.

And let's face it, moos are extremely hypocritical about whipping their tits out while decrying anyone who shows any amount of skin without a toadler attached. Like the stupid moo complaining about the topless woman minding her own business and sunbathing at a beach where toplessness is allowed. Hell, there was that thread recently about the animated character from Frozen and whether she was dressed "too sexy" or her dress showing too much knee.

Moos love to badmouth and judge other women as to what they feel is "inappropriate" dress, but think they should be allowed to flaunt the rules. I might not care or agree with Disney's possibly high standards for clothing, but if the rules are the rules, moo is not exempt.

Again though, if the so-called confrontation even happened in the first place. I don't Fakebook, but I've seen several comments posted from people who checked hers out and it was mentioned how they had a wonderful time; no mention of being offended, much less a "ruined" trip.

Even if it did happen, she went to the tv station and made a public stink out of it. Why? Attention-whoring or desire of Disney freebies. That could work for her. I saw Nancy Grace lowing about how Disney should reward moo with lifetime passes to Disney for the alleged incident.
She's just pissed that the only attention she got didn't end up with her tripping on a dick and falling pregnant. So, naturally, she wants lifetime passes to a place that's full of people who don't want to see that shit.
April 22, 2014
Disney has something called Night of Joy, which is basically a large church group that decides to party at Disneyland once a year. Employees have to worry about that teenagers banging each other, the boys randomly unzipping their pants, and the adults sneaking off to have affairs. This is also not the worst crap Disney puts up with. When I consider everything Disney employees deal with on a daily basis I think moo made up the entire story.
April 22, 2014
Every time mooos get told to cover their udders, they get offended. I saw in the video where she was wearing a different top than the one in the interview. Just shows she's a lying, scamming bitch who is seeking attention and free passes to Disneyland.
April 22, 2014
satansbitch
Disney has something called Night of Joy, which is basically a large church group that decides to party at Disneyland once a year. Employees have to worry about that teenagers banging each other, the boys randomly unzipping their pants, and the adults sneaking off to have affairs. This is also not the worst crap Disney puts up with. When I consider everything Disney employees deal with on a daily basis I think moo made up the entire story.

*Snicker* One of the most groan-worthy is the one about folk scattering dead folk's ashes in the water of one of the rides, and employees have to go in and scoop the ashy sorts out of the ride to keep it functional...

I learned this ashtastic fact on CRACKED so...

Find Gramps an urn kids!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Once they breed, moos seem to think they are to be EXEMPT from being told what to do by other people. In their bovine minds, breeding= authority and power, and they seem genuinely shocked when they are called out on bad behavior, even when it doesn't relate to their childed status.

One time at a buffet, my dad (I know, he bred lol) saw a woman doing something gross (reusing a dirty plate to get new food, I think?). He called her out on it, and her response to him?

"I'm a MOTHER."

B****, what does your decision to reproduce have to do with being a disgusting pig at the public feeding trough?

On Metro-North (train going into NYC, always backed with breeders and their unruly spawn), a couple of moos sat their kids down with some businessmen because the train was too crowded. The kids weren't too loud, but the moos were standing behind the group yakking it up. Finally, one of the businessmen in a suit told the louder of the 2 moos to keep it down.

You would've thought he'd put his hand on her. Moo shut up and gave this man the most SCANDALIZED look! Like, her mouth was hanging open and she looked to be in disbelief that this man had asked her to lower her volume.

The only time a man asked me to lower my voice on the train (he called at me and "shushed" me cuz I was getting carried away on the cell phone *oops*) I actually apologized quickly and discontinued my call after a short goodbye.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login