Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

8-year-old Sneauxflayke Charged with Two Felonies After Tangling with Police

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Only thing I'm surprised about is this time it's an asshole Duh instead of an asshole moo defending her "little angel".

Edward Hart, 8, faces two felony counts after an altercation with police and damage done inside a police vehicle, according to court documents.

“I don’t even think he did anything wrong in this case.” stepfather Robert Bluhm said. “He’s special need.”

Edward, ran away on March 19 from the Hillside Learning and Behavior Center in Allegan where Edward Hart attends school, Bluhm said.

An Allegan police report lays out what happened from the responding officer’s perspective. A teacher and the principal chased after the 8-year-old, and a third teacher caught up with Edward at a party store, a block away off of M-40, the report said.

“He’s ran away from the school before,” Bluhm said. “And he’s made it to M- 40 before. But he’s never made it as far as he did this time.”

Police were called to help, and, according to the their report, school staff requested the officer drive Edward back to the school. When he was asked his name, Edward is said to have cursed at and assaulted the officer.

“He has anger issues,” said Bluhm. “They know this. And they’re going to throw him in the back of a cop car all by himself.”

The officer reported that Edward broke the police camera in the back of the car. As a result, Edward is charged with malicious destruction of police property and
resisting and obstructing.

“If they had him under control, why didn’t they ride with him in the back of this cop car so this incident would have never took place?” wondered Bluhm. “When I called the school to ask questions – why nobody rode with the minor child to the school instead of just throwing him in the back of a cop car – they had no answers for me. They couldn’t answer that question.”

Clicky

So, duh doesn't think the kyd did anything wrong? Running away from school -- which he's done before -- taking 2 teachers and a principal to chase him down. Then, when he is tracked down by police, he swears at the cop, assaults him and smashes the police car camera. Oh yeah, he's obviously done nothing wrong there. smile rolling left righteyes2

Of course, duh blames the police. Why didn't they ride in the back to keep his little maniac from losing his shit? Well, maybe because the cop had already been assaulted once.

At least the news channel had the balls to ask the duh if bad parenting was an issue. Duh, of course claims all kinds of discipline. We all believe that right? No chance this kyd is a spoiled brat who is allowed to get away with everything, including assaulting adults, who happen to be police officers.

I think duh should spare the faux outrage. It's clear from the article that the police just want to be reimbursed for the damage the kyd did. The cop he's assaulted most likely doesn't even want charges pressed, though that is up to the DA. This will end up a slap on the wrist, with the parunts maybe paying the $50 for the broken camera, meanwhile sneauxflayke will be taught that he can act out, damage property, assault a cop, and no consequences except a small fine.

I did notice that duh didn't spell out what alleged spayshul needs the kyd has. My guess is none. Just needs an ass-beating and to be told "no".

Of course the comments are full of idiocy about how the boy is a victim, blah blah bullshit. Though, I must say that the comments from someone just going by guest are quite enlightening. He/she says a lot about how trouble this kyd is; pulling knives on famblee members, etc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login