Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reddit: Yet another tale of baby rabies :rolleyes2

Reddit: Yet another tale of baby rabies :rolleyes2
April 23, 2014
A long , epic tale from Reddit about a guy whose girlfriend of over one year is trying to get inpig two faces puking :

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

The only advice I can give this guy: Run fast, and run VERY far! grinning smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: Reddit: Yet another tale of baby rabies :rolleyes2
April 23, 2014
Wow. Talk about a bullet dodged. This only goes to show that baby rabid women are NEVER to be trusted.
April 23, 2014
Wow! This guy dodged a major bullet. He should be thankful he was aware of the red flags.
And the girl in the comments was right, men should be responsible for their contraception.
Being responsible doesn't mean you're distrustful of your partner.

And somehow I am so glad I'm not a guy sometimes. Look at what seemingly good men have to deal with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
April 23, 2014
Epic read!
Dude protected his ass properly in the end. It's a sad thing that relationships ever come to this, but they do. I had a close friend in high school who gave his V card to a girl who later tried to keep him with a pregnancy scare. I don't know how for real it really was, but I always suspected her of playing him, she was high drama.
I actually had a sort of pregnancy scare once. But I was young and staying together in a relationship with a total asshole because he raped me my first time, and like Elizabeth Smart I got the message that for ever after I was chewed bubblegum. Who else would want to chew already chewed bubblegum. Sick cult.
Anyways, turned out not to be a preggo scare, my periods have always been irregular, this one just happened to wait 45 days. And the next one came two weeks later.
As an adult they became much more regular, but again recently I had a two week interval because I was stressing about my parents.
Back then with the first scare, my mom was snooping the trash, just like Cambion's does, and started being all concerned that I had "gotten in trouble"... Ugh. Yes I had, but not the way she thought.
April 24, 2014
milenascarlet
Wow! This guy dodged a major bullet. He should be thankful he was aware of the red flags.
And the girl in the comments was right, men should be responsible for their contraception.

And somehow I am so glad I'm not a guy sometimes. Look at what seemingly good men have to deal with.
This! This! This! so much. Both male and female need to be 100% responsible for birth control. I don't believe a man is actually "oopsed" unless holes are poked in a condom or he is raped. Too lazy to wrap it or snip it? Sorry about that. I know exactly no men who were doing anything to prevent pregnancy who have unwanted children.
Anybody who shoves 100% of birth control on their partner gets what they deserve.
That said, I seem like a hypocrite when I say my husband got snipped and we use no other birth control. However, I drove him to his surgery so I know for a fact it was done. In addition, I also know I would abort any clump inside me if that should fail in a hot minute. Is it fair men don't get a vote in aborting or giving birth? No. Is it fair women bear 100% of the physical effects of hatching the spawn. No.
Tldr: Life isn't fair. Get over it.
Tldr part 2: Nothing is sexier to a CF chick than a man who comes home and says "bfw, I got a referral for a vasectomy today." Especially in the breeder crazy South where even getting llng-term birth control is hard for a younger woman. I knew I had converted my fence-sitter into CF when he told me this. He would have spawned if I wanted to but now he loves being CF as much as I do.
April 24, 2014
evilchildlessbitch
milenascarlet

This! This! This! so much. Both male and female need to be 100% responsible for birth control. I don't believe a man is actually "oopsed" unless holes are poked in a condom or he is raped. Too lazy to wrap it or snip it? Sorry about that. I know exactly no men who were doing anything to prevent pregnancy who have unwanted children.

I don't like the model of the cynical relationship; I can understand how many people can make choices on the basis of a belief in trust and honesty within a relationship. Sometimes they will be wrong, and this makes them victims, not people who deserve what happens to them.

If a man is in a relationship with a woman he trusts, and they have discussed contraception and agreed upon a solution such as depo, and she has given him no reason to reconsider his trust, why would he deserve it if she was a lying manipulator? And what if the woman, who believed she was in a monogamous relationship (based on discussion and mutual agreement), discovered that she had an STI because he had been cheating on her. Would she deserve that?

I agree that it is foolish to trust someone blindly, immediately. But I also think that at some point, you have to trust your partner for the relationship to flourish. There are plenty of people who are lazy or irresponsible or stupid (and this guy who agreed to using pull-out as a form of contraception certainly falls in the last category) and I do think they tend to get what they deserve, but I just can't help but feel pity for those who are betrayed in their relationships.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login