Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another PNA fail.

Posted by barren4ever 
Another PNA fail.
April 24, 2014
www.nydailynews.com/new-york/miracle-2-year-old-autistic-boy-survives-fall-3rd-story-window-article-1.1765731

Autistic boy falls out 3rd story window, at 1.30 am.Bounces off wire and wood roof of garbage cans storage area, then splats on concrete sidewalk. Duh was sleeping, moo was cleaning up after his snack, and meemah was asleep too. She is awakened by moo screams after toddler slips out of living room open window. The parunts had requested the landlord install window guards, but could not install some themselves. The super claims he never received the request. Jayvin Cruz is hospitalized at Bellevue hospital with a fractured skull.
Re: Another PNA fail.
April 24, 2014
Yeah, I bet they asked the landlords for a window guard-- smile rolling left righteyes2 I suspect a lawsuit is already brewing.

The kid was having a "his late night snack" at 1:20 am? This sounds like a typical occurrence. Why the fuck isn't a three year old long in bed by that time?

Sounds like a GD household with predicable results.

edited to add emoticon.
April 24, 2014
Why was the window left open if the breeders knew it was a dangerous thing to do with a speshul widdle sneauflayke in the apartment? I think the breeders were trying for a PNA and if they do try to sue I hope the lawsuit is tossed.
April 24, 2014
We have screens for our windows to keep the cats in and bugs out.
April 24, 2014
Is that something a landlord must do? Is it a requirement of landlords for tenants? For tenants with kyds? I've never lived in an apartment complex that had window guards. I would think that would be something a tenant would provide for themselves. Maybe I'm wrong and it is the law.

Either way, you would think that if they told the landlord they needed this window guard a year before, that they might've just broken down and bought one on their own dime after waiting so long. I mean, do you spend the money yourself and insure the safety of your kyd or do you hold out and wait for someone else to pony up the money and take your chances with your kyd falling?
April 24, 2014
bell_flower
Yeah, I bet they asked the landlords for a window guard-- smile rolling left righteyes2 I suspect a lawsuit is already brewing.

The kid was having a "his late night snack" at 1:20 am? This sounds like a typical occurrence. Why the fuck isn't a three year old long in bed by that time?

edited to add emoticon.

Fewer witnesses likely to be out and about at that time.
April 24, 2014
bell_flower

edited to add emoticon.

Could be that. Could also be that autistic kids don't fucking sleep, and his parents had given up and were letting him eat and sleep whenever.

Re: who's responsible for window guards, that likely varies from area to area, dependent on rental laws. I remember that CA rental laws where I lived were pretty into the kiddie foam-padding, which is why I tended to turn up the water heater and remove stupid anti-Darwin latches after moving in. No window guards, though, thank goodness. Landlords shouldn't have to be responsible for kid-proofing, period. Kids don't sign leases, nor are landlords responsible for making sure those kids don't off themselves.
April 25, 2014
Window guards are a fire hazard in many places, like double keyed deadbolts.

I bet moo was showing him the stars and slipped, but he lived. Curses...foiled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 25, 2014
Moo was cleaning up after Derpley's midnight snack while the window was unlocked and wide open. My guess is she wanted to get her derpling high on sugar and then left the window open in case he wanted to fly afterward. Let's say their claims of wanting window guards installed is true. It could be the kid has tried to swan dive into the backyard before and he'd do it again, so Moo took advantage of her tard's little personality quirk. But how convenient that the landlord never received the request for window guards. That's just the famblee trying to lay blame on someone else in typical breeder fashion, all while making themselves look like caring, wonderful parents. "You see, we asked for window guards, but the landlord doesn't care what happens to Derpley, so they were never installed. I couldn't install them because I just got a manicure, Daddy couldn't because he's got severe carpal tunnel from masturbating and Grandma broke her arm trying to to Tae Bo last month."

Neglect is a far more popular and far less incriminating method of post-natal abortion because it doesn't leave bruises or choke marks. Do something that's just innocent enough to be passed off as normal and let the kid take care of the rest. Kids - especially tards - are absolutely fantastic at quickly finding ways of offing themselves. Take the batteries out of the remote and go sit in the bathroom doing sudoku puzzles. Give Junior enough time and he'll swallow and choke to death on the batteries. Then Mommy emerges from the bathroom, lets out a screech and tells first responders that she was just in the bathroom for a couple minutes when she found Junior face down on the floor and blue. She won't go to jail because she'll have suffered enough and it was an accident, after all. Ta-da!

So yeah, leave the window open for the arm-flapper while the other adults are asleep. He was bound to go sailing out that window. Tards are attracted to danger and can take the most harmless thing or place and turn it into a death trap. Now Moo is going to have to wait at least six or seven months before trying for another PNA. Though with the kid being a tard, she might be able to get away with it sooner and just say he's hard to handle and falls down a lot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login