Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kancer Kurer kills seven people, because girls wouldn't sleep with him

Posted by nightfire 
tiggrrrsf
So go ahead and act like moos, dearies ... . .. go cry to the mods, if you can't handle what I say. Probably fence sitters ... at best. I don't respect those who don't earn it, and just because you've been posting here longer, doesn't make your shit smell any better, birdbrain. :flaming flame on, dearies, go ahead and bring it ... or you could STFU and try to NOT tell others what to say or what to post, d'ya think you could NOT ACT LIKE A BREEDERSOW HERE?

I'm not a moo or a breedersow, but I think you are a nasty POS who doesn't belong here. I have EVERY RIGHT to say what I want, and I have every intention of calling you a POS, like you are.

I don't need to cry to the mods, because you are already on their radar.
I think we need to do some identity-outing on the troll.
What the fuck? Seriously? This fucktard needs to get the hell out of here now.
Seems like this killer asshole had a rather privileged upbringing. Well, he was the son of a Hollywood director; obviously was handed a BMW, and who knows what else. I'd guess that his entire lifestyle was financed by his parunts, since he couldn't seem to even manage to stay in school; I doubt that he worked at all. Probably was raised by parunts who told him he was a special sneuxflayke and that money and "name" would get him whatever he wanted. They probably never told him "no", and he couldn't handle it that others in the world didn't cater to his ass the way his parunt(s) did.

I think he is an example -- and hopefully a small minority as far as extremes go -- of someone who was spoiled and raised a narcissist. Should be a warning to all, especially over-indulgent parunts, that when you treat a kyd like he's the most spayshul thing ever, and that everyone should bow to him, you end up with an asshole who can't deal with the real world.

I could be wrong, of course, but I guess we'll see how this shakes out.
Posting style seems very familiar, too. Hmm...

Doesn't anybody bother to "take the temperature" of a forum before diving in wholeheartedly anymore?

By and large, most children are sociopaths when they are young. Most of those grow out of it. Someone who has "a few decades of study of the topic of human behavior", IOW a sociologist, would know this. People living rurally would hope a "bad 'un" is either one of those who grow out of it or that it had parents not afraid to whip the fear o' gawd into it.

Anybody talking about being glad for or wishing for children being killed raises a red flag for me. Hating children =/= a desire for them to die, although obviously it might in some bizarre cases. It's not childrens' fault they exist, it's their stupid breeders' fault.

I think I've got my first signature though. smile rolling left righteyes2

--------------------------------
Wanker
sel, the many gay guys I know demonstrate they don't all think in lockstep. Not all of 'em are into show tunes, or fit in nice little categories. But I think those whose "gaydar" was tripped are on to something. There are very misogynist gay men out there. You see, that's the thing. Just because you identify as part of a group, say, CF, it does not follow that you have to, or even should, back up everyone in your group, because some are flaming asswads, as we can see in here.
Sorry, presto, you ain't my type, so you can stop trying to get me to spank you. Go hire a dominatrix. I sure hope you're very young, that's the only thing that makes your Cartman impersonation acceptable. You wouldn't last a round with Pete, dearie. Now, can you find it within yourself to stop acting like a moocow and moooooove along?
This whole story scares the crap out of me. I've known guys with that same "every-girl-I-show-any-attention-to-is-obligated-to-fuck-me" attitude and while I got the hell away from them as soon as that became apparent I have to wonder how many of them were potentially violent as well.
tiggrrrsf
Sorry, presto, you ain't my type, so you can stop trying to get me to spank you. Go hire a dominatrix. I sure hope you're very young, that's the only thing that makes your Cartman impersonation acceptable. You wouldn't last a round with Pete, dearie. Now, can you find it within yourself to stop acting like a moocow and moooooove along?
Glad I'm not your type, but then why do you keep humping the fuck out of my posts?
I've got a butthurt report form around here somewhere...

I actually agree with the effect gentle discipline is having on the population of young 'uns these days, but I ain't one of em!

Wanker
shinyinsect
This whole story scares the crap out of me. I've known guys with that same "every-girl-I-show-any-attention-to-is-obligated-to-fuck-me" attitude and while I got the hell away from them as soon as that became apparent I have to wonder how many of them were potentially violent as well.
So this!
I dated one for three years, before giving up in disgust. Stupid religious parents trained me to expect no more from men, but I finally reached my breaking point.
My husband is in denial about how many of them exist in the world. He thinks they are rare, weird exceptions. For the longest time, I thought good people were the rare, weird exceptions. So glad I can make my own reality!
Moooo!

Wanker

There's this thing....it's called paragraph breaking.

Try it some time.

Oh, and I give ya one more day here.

Fuck off.

And take your other obvious identity with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Someone really should do everyone a favor and take their hard on for Barry Bonds somewhere else.
My opinion on this whole thing:

Elliot Rodgers is what happens when you get an Entitled Brat, sheltered from adversity, never made to take personal responsibility, who is told all his life that "EVERYONE IS A WINNER" and that he is "SUPPPER UNIQUE AND SPESSSHUL" where moo and duh make a zillion excuses for his behavior (It's the AUTISM, the ADD/ADHD, the ASPERGERS, It's his HIGH IQ or the fact that "SOCIETY JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MY SPESSUL INDIGO CHYLD!)" and save him from any/all failure time and time again. To top it all off, it's a time where any kid growing up in a family with any kind of disposable income is completely technology dependent and spends more time hooked up to their IPOD and internet capable cell phone - than they do in the real world. They have shitastic social skills to begin with, never have to develop ways to cope with negative social interactions. Also, they lack the ability to emphasize with people or see how their actions affect others.

They enter adulthood and expect the world to give them what they want when they want it. They feel entitled to "love, happiness, sex, success, an amazing career, money ect", without having to put in the work to get these things. They think the world should just give it to them - not based on what they have accomplished, what they strive to make themselves into or the amount of time spent building character - but because they are WHO they are. "I AM SUPER SPESSUL SNEUFLEUX! I DESERVE THESE THINGS BECAUSE I AM ME!". They have lived all their life thinking they are special and enter the world as an adult where the ONLY people they are special to are Moo and Duh and the rest of the populace and society doesn't give a shit about their existence. They are adults, they are not special and they have entered the world lacking this knowledge or any real coping skills to deal with the reality.

The world just doesn't give them what they want. They have no kind of skills. They have never had to face failure before and thus can't cope with not getting their way. They don't know how to socialize with people appropriately because they were never disciplined and most of their social interaction up to this point has been on the internet, cell phone or with their parents. Furthermore, their limited interaction with people and superficial interactions with others have left them with an inability to emphasize. Couple this with growing up in a world with immediate gratification - you want it, you get it with the click of a button and they get easily frustrated when their demands aren't met NOW by SOMEBODY, ANYBODY because they are fucking SPESSUL and everything exists FOR THEIR PLEASURE.

So you get these entitled upper middle class and upper class kids that go freaking apeshit- killing a whole bunch of people because they are socially retarded, believe the world OWES them, don't get what they want automatically and lack the coping skills deal with it. Rather than learn personal responsibility or come to the conclusion that maybe the reason why they aren't getting what they want isn't a problem with everyone else - but a problem with them - They blame society. It's everyone else that prevents them from succeeding. It's society's fault. So they go out and strive to get revenge- and you end up with these senseless and selfish upper middle class mass murderers.

And society continues to excuse them. It's because of the ASPERGERS, the AUTISM, the ADHD (never mind that most people that legitimately have those disorders- not accounting the fuckwits whose pahrunts shop for the diagnoses so they are excused for their piss poor parhunting skills- don't kill people). It's because of the state of mental health in America, "if only we did more, gave them more, helped them more." It's because of guns. It's because of money, or women or whatever the next thing is.

No it's not.

Mass shootings by middle class and upper middle class entitled kids didn't happen as much when I was growing up and many of the social problems that are blamed - Misogyny, Mental Illness, Racism, Bullying ect. - Were even more brutal because they didn't have the social crusades and awareness that they have today. Sure, all of these things Influence events like this, but then why is it so common today where every school has an anti- bullying campaign and every kid has a diagnoses, a therapist, and a lifecoach? It is more to do with the failure of the parents and the entitlement of kids coming out today.

Not everyone wins. And they can't deal with that.
Looks like I've missed quite a bit yesterday. Psycho troll is psycho. :crz :eyebrows

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
swampshack :: Standing applause ::
PREACH!
Hallelujah!
Can I get an AMEN up in here?

What you just wrote needs to be plastered on every fucking billboard and newspaper in the country, every internet blog, every "news" website on the fucking planet. People need to take out ads during prime time and soaps to read what you just wrote to the moocows and duhs who need to hear it.

PREACH IT!

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
Does anyone know about the 3 guys he stabbed in his apartment? Were all three of them his roommates? Why did he feel he needed to get rid of THEM, if he was after the sorority house babes?

I keep reading too that he was supposedly living in an assisted living facility, but then read a comment by someone at the bottom of some article or other that said he had just been living in a regular apartment with the roommates.

If he was living in an assisted living building, how sick do you have to BE to have to live in one of them? Wouldn't his parents have had to show proof that he was unable to live independently and basically have him committed to it? I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, I honestly don't know how that would have worked for a young guy like that. I mean, how do you own and make sure a BMW is sparkling clean and filled up with gas from day to day, but at the same time be unable to stick a rent check in the mail? Was he so disabled that he couldn't even manage that much? I'd like to see more information come out about where he was living and what in living hell happened with his roommates - or whoever the guys were he stabbed that were found in his apartment. I can't tell yet whether it's just too early to tell, or if it's being suspiciously glossed over at this point.
Found this from an article posted by NBC. There's a bunch of stories on the page. The first story identifies two of the stabbed men as roommates of the killer. They seem to be unsure of the 3rd person being a roommate or not. But, that seems to be answered in an article further down the page.

Link

Apparently from his "manifesto":

"The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for myself as my personal torture and killing chamber," Rodger wrote in a 141-page manifesto that detailed his plans.

Rodger also wrote that he would lure people into the apartment and kill them before an "ultimate showdown in the streets of Isla Vista."

So, 2 of the 3 stabbed men appear to be roommates of the killer, and the reason he killed them was their presence in the apartment would've prevented from playing out his plan the way he wanted to.

He obviously scrapped the luring people to his apartment part of the plan, for some reason. Yet, he still killed the roommates -- who he seemed to only want to do so because they would be in the way of his planned torture/murder shack.

As for his apartment, this is it: Link Looks like regular student apartment housing. Now, considering that he was a multiple time drop-out, not sure why he was still in student housing, but, apparently he was.
I hope his parents are sued into poverty. Nice job, assholes!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
jmc
Does he set off anyone's gaydar??? Obviously being gay is just fine, but since moving to the Southeast I've noticed the phenomenon of these VERY obviously gay men who are extremely closeted. They INSIST that they are straight but are still virgins when in their mid/late twenties, they all are VERY misogynistic.

Heh. Like Clay Aiken? smile rolling left righteyes2

I didn't follow that closely when he was on American Idol, but I don't think he ever came across as a girl hater. Mamma's boy fer sure, but not a misogynist. No one believed him for one bit when he spoke of saving himself for marriage and all the other Southern Christian "I want to stay pure for Christ" remarks. Noooo way. drinking coffee
swampshack,

You hit the nail on the head, and let me also add that this problem is not exclusive to upper-middle class/upper class families.

The reality is that the "rich kids" always had everything. What we're seeing now is an attempt by ordinary folks to give their children as many material possessions as possible without considering the consequences.

We've got MANY lower-middle class families in this country who are in massive debt, leveraging EVERYTHING up to their eyeballs in order to have the white-picket fence surrounding their McMansion in suburbia and giving their children everything they want.

This is producing, by in large, a generation of children who have a huge number of material possessions that the Boomers, Gen X, and Gen Y couldn't fathom. Don't mistake me for being one of those, "I walked to school uphill in the snow!" guys. I'm not. But I couldn't imagine asking my blue collar parents for a laptop, an iPad, an iPod, A...crombie and Fitch clothing, $200 sneakers, oh and a car too when I turn 16.

The rich kids always had this shit and they were the exception. The idea that middle-of-the-road parents are supposed to provide this expensive stuff is now the norm. And by the way, this stuff is all disposable. The technology becomes dated within a year or two, and the kiddies quickly grow out of the clothes. So, every couple of years, the parents are expected to pull out the Visa card and once again buy the stuff.

That leaves us to consider the question: Is ever-increasing consumerism and profligate spending producing more well-rounded children? Better behaved children? Happier children?

The answer is categorically "no" in all regards. Parents are attempting to purchase a utopia for their children and they are going to be sorely disappointed in the results. While 99.99999% of them won't turn out to be a rampaging murderer like this dude in California, I'm noticing that most of them, in my workplace, seem to be wholly dissatisfied with their lives. They're shocked that the bossman didn't give them that promotion they wanted, even though they've only been with the company for five weeks. They can't believe that they're not showered with praise on a daily basis. They feel like their "owed" something by the company. And they don't understand that they might need to put in more than 40 hours per week if they want these things.

As for the parents, I think they're going to be REALLY disappointed when they're pushing 70 and unable to retire. They've leveraged EVERYTHING for their offspring, who didn't turn out as a 7-figure salary earner, despite all of the material possessions being thrown at them. Instead of building up a nice nest-egg of investments, these people maxed-out their credit cards and refinanced the McMansion multiple times in an effort to avoid bankruptcy.

And now, since they've got nothing to show for it... they'll ask for grandkids! :headbrick
I lurk on some MRA boards to see what the creeps are doing and saying. Ths guy sounds a LOT like some MRA types who think women owe them because they have a penis with no place to put it, other than their jockstrap.

I am at a loss for words. Those poor girls, and their families. They did nothing wrong, and they get shot up because some speciale sneauflayke thinks they owe him sex???

Good riddance, glad he is dead. One less misogynist in the world.
cats_instead
He was one of the 7. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Getting tired of seeing autards end their murder sprees by offing themselves, too. Why didn't Daddy Director (oops, I mean ASSISTANT Director - let's not get them confused now) do something with all his money to treat his smug little shit, spoiled tard kid before he went off? Once again - they knew something was wrong with him "recently," yet nothing was done to restrain, sedate or otherwise keep him under control. Wonder how many times this has to happen before people with their precious, genius, wonderful, gentle autards get out of their denial and start ACTING when their kid starts showing signs of possibly getting ready to snap.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-uc-santa-barbara-shooting-identified-family/story?id=23853918

Where did it say he was a tard? I thought he was just a spoilt brat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
cats_instead
He was one of the 7. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Getting tired of seeing autards end their murder sprees by offing themselves, too. Why didn't Daddy Director (oops, I mean ASSISTANT Director - let's not get them confused now) do something with all his money to treat his smug little shit, spoiled tard kid before he went off? Once again - they knew something was wrong with him "recently," yet nothing was done to restrain, sedate or otherwise keep him under control. Wonder how many times this has to happen before people with their precious, genius, wonderful, gentle autards get out of their denial and start ACTING when their kid starts showing signs of possibly getting ready to snap.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-uc-santa-barbara-shooting-identified-family/story?id=23853918

Where did it say he was a tard? I thought he was just a spoilt brat.

He was diagnosed with high-functioning Aspergers. Link

The family spokesman says in this clip that he had multiple therapists and a social worker (who was the one to call police about his odd behavior). I've also read that he had been seeing therapists since he was 8; so, for 14 years. That would suggest to me that there was something serious going on with him.

Aspergers would explain social awkwardness? Apparently his moo bought him the BMW to help with that; make him more popular. Which, yeah, that goes to MAYBE show that they thought they could either buy him friends or buy away his issues? Or that may just be a one-off I guess. Although I've read that he was wearing Gucci and Pr-ada as well. Considering he was a college dropout with no job (that I've heard anyways), I can only assume it was mom and dad buying him that.

But, even if Aspergers explains some of it, there was certainly more wrong with him. Narcissistic Personality Disorder perhaps? Some sort of sociopathy. Still, I think the fact that he was a spoiled brat did contribute to his mindset and issues. Moo and duh gave him everything; he didn't have to work for anything, and he couldn't handle it that women weren't throwing themselves at them, even though he thought he was entitled to it.

*Weird - Pra-da, minus the hyphen, is a banned word?
cfchevygirl
*Weird - Pra-da, minus the hyphen, is a banned word?

It's to keep spammers out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login