Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Re: Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car
July 13, 2014
Techie
I don't remember kids with guns accidents being common in 1980's and 1990's.

I assume they were, if the number of gun safety PSAs I've seen in childhood are any indication.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 14, 2014
Here is an article about some challenges the case might face.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/public-may-have-turned-but-jurists-see-holes-in-case-against-georgia-dad

"The case has generated headlines worldwide, and with good reason. According to those who track the number of children who have died when left in hot cars, this is the first time a parent or guardian has ever been accused of doing so on purpose.

"This is unprecedented," said Janette Fennell, president and founder of the advocacy group KidsAndCars.org. "I've examined over 700 cases in my career, and I've never heard of this before.'"

:scr

"Ultimately, the most important part of the trial may well be picking a jury. Finding open-minded jurors won't be easy, said Cagle, who's been advising lawyers through the process for 20 years.

In this case, the defense will be looking for a mix of skeptics who tend to distrust the herd mentality and optimists who simply can't fathom someone subjecting their child to such a horrific death, Cagle said."

Yup, problems with the case because no one wants to believe this can happen.

This guy is so interested in childfree living, maybe the whole jury should be made up of childfree people. They would surely understand his plight and find him innocent. devil with smile
July 14, 2014
I predict that this will be another Casey Anthony case: He'll be found innocent of intention, and maybe get some punishment for negligence. Meanwhile, his wife will file for divorce, and he will be thought of as lower than pond scum for the rest of his life. He will pretty much have to go into hiding when all of this is over. Also - 700 cases? So over 700 other kids have died this way, and the parents have walked away? How disturbing. I hope this case at least sets a new precedence.
July 14, 2014
So the myth of automatic parental love and duty will most likely put this murderous pair back out on the street to sprog again. Lovely.
July 14, 2014
This kidsandcars website keeps stats of "non-traffic", (so, by parent) chyld fatalities involving vehicles. Wow. My favorite is "Frontovers", or running the kid down straight on. This was a barely existent problem until 2004, when it started to be a big thing. Frontover, accidental. openmouthed shock

The website is full of info that confirms everything we know about these cases, except they seem to actually believe they are accidents.

Check out the stats chart.

http://www.kidsandcars.org/statistics.html
July 14, 2014
Here is one of a toddler on a motorcycle. WTF?

http://m.kcci.com/news/toddler-dies-in-fall-off-motorcycle/25984218

Why is a 2 year old riding a motorcycle without a helmet?
July 14, 2014
We make Dicktor Drew nauseous:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/09/ddhln.01.html

thom_c
We make Dicktor Drew nauseous:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/09/ddhln.01.html

After I read that, I tuned into Dr. Poo's show, and he said the guy was participating in a 'bizarre underworld'. I think he's referring to us CF peeps! angry smiley It's still on, but I can't watch anymore.

I don't know if he's actually been here or not, but if he has, he's just a lurking breeder, too. He would probably rather see people breed and then kill their sprogs rather than be CF, so that he has something to go on the air about.
July 14, 2014

PINSKY: Back with Sam, we`re talking about Justin Ross Harris, the father so-called, who police say deliberately left his son in a car --

scorching hot car -- to die. Police say one of the Internet searches on Justin`s computer was child free. It is a, Sam, get this, a forum for

people who don`t want children. He also had a couple of other -- maybe you guys tell me the names of the others. I can`t remember them.

They were all bizarre sites dedicated to demeaning children and child rearing, right? Would you say? Brad free was one of them, Bradfree.com,

fantastic site.

Oh, that must be the anti- Brad Pitt forum.:cool

Could be, because this is the first I've heard about that psycho piece of crap having been here. Or Pinsky had some underling google childfree who found BF and decided to associate the killer with us.

I hope they read this thread, and see how we are "glamorizing" this. Who was it now who took advantage of z-list celebrity addicts for ratings and money... Nauseating, indeed.
July 14, 2014
I just read the transcript. They went through the threads and quoted comments out of context to back up their claim that we're all freaks, weirdos, and we glorify what that POS of shit did to his son.

Idiots At CNN
PINSKY: Yes. And instead, the religious community hid behind would not have dug that so much.

Speaking of digging, we looked into some of these other child-free sites. This is what Sam was talking about.

I don`t know if I want to laugh or cry at this. It is so bizarre. Here, look at this. "Looks like parents will have to get more creative.

Lil sizzlers are this decade`s sudden infant death syndrome."

Lil sizzler`s are this decade`s SIDS.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That`s disgusting.

SCHACHER: Who are these people?

PINSKY: Lil sizzlers are references to children who die in hot cars.

KEITT: It hurts my stomach.

JORDAN: It`s almost like there`s a comedy element to it, like they think this is funny. And there`s nothing funny about this.

DUDE!! We don't think it's funny, either! And if you'd actually bothered to so a search here, IN THE SEARCH BOX, you'd have discovered how much we HATE fucktards like Harris who wantonly kill their kids that THEY CHOSE TO HAVE!

We are people who do not want children! What is so hard to understand about that? Harris is a man who had a son, and decided he didn't want his own child anymore and killed the poor kid. Childfree people are NOT the ones killing children, it's their parents who are doing that. So please, leave us alone, because we had NOTHING to do with this. Trying to use us as scapegoats just won't work, because we're not the murderers, parents are!
July 14, 2014
mumofsixbirds
After I read that, I tuned into Dr. Poo's show, and he said the guy was participating in a 'bizarre underworld'. I think he's referring to us CF peeps! angry smiley It's still on, but I can't watch anymore.

I don't know if he's actually been here or not, but if he has, he's just a lurking breeder, too. He would probably rather see people breed and then kill their sprogs rather than be CF, so that he has something to go on the air about.

"Bizarre underworld'? :eyebrows It would be nice if Dr. Spew would just come out and say we're ghouls for not wanting to breed. smile rolling left righteyes2 angry flipping off I can't stand him, Oz, Phil, and all those other TV quacks.

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 14, 2014
Just to reiterate:

Dear Dr. Drewani , angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off
Anonymous User
July 14, 2014
To be fair, there are plenty of posters here and on other CF sites who take great pride in boarding the "train to hell" and make light of, and laugh at, or even delight in, the horrid consequences of that befall those who have had children. There's no shortage of threads linking to the awful results of bad, or even not bad, parenting and LOLOLing about the suffering of parents ant their kids. Posters too happy to make fun of "autards" and the like. Happy to link to suffering and happy to gloat about how "that will never be me!!" Expressly posting their joy in seeing the bad results that become people who've had children, and rejoicing how much better they have it than parents who've suffered terrible consequences.

Heck, I've no doubt I've joined in that bad juju on occasion. But there can be little doubt that the posts seen on this forum are subject to fair attack. I've hung around these sites for many years and have to admit to myself that much of the bloviating is a way to deal. But there can't be any dispute that the things posted are truly nasty and idiotic in the end.

Just saying.
July 15, 2014
notaparunt
To be fair, there are plenty of posters here and on other CF sites who take great pride in boarding the "train to hell" and make light of, and laugh at, or even delight in, the horrid consequences of that befall those who have had children. There's no shortage of threads linking to the awful results of bad, or even not bad, parenting and LOLOLing about the suffering of parents ant their kids. Posters too happy to make fun of "autards" and the like. Happy to link to suffering and happy to gloat about how "that will never be me!!" Expressly posting their joy in seeing the bad results that become people who've had children, and rejoicing how much better they have it than parents who've suffered terrible consequences.

I'm amused with people who do stupid things to themselves and suffer as a result, not when they fuck up other peoples' lives in the process. It's a lot like the Darwin awards, which only are awarded to people who deserve them.

This is a rant board, where we let off steam about being CF in a pronatalist world. Most of us wouldn't feel the need to laugh at breeders being stupid if we weren't constantly being discriminated against. But it shouldn't be necessary to explain that to a CF person. If Bratfree isn't to your taste, feel free to take your sanctimony elsewhere.
July 15, 2014
I don't see it being a fair attack on what's said here if the attacker can't use logic and reasoning. An intelligent, well-thought-out argument, even if I completely disagree with it, is better than just tossing out flame-bait soundbites just to keep yourself relevant.

I don't think it's fair to attack what's said here when you're very media experienced but you choose to use zero reading comprehension here before going to the media with something you see on this site.

It's unfair and really unprofessional to misuse a quote completely out of context, twisting and omitting the truth, and spewing out a misrepresentation that you know damn well is going to sound completely inflammatory, but you do it anyway just to rile up the internet with anger in order to generate buzz for yourself.

It makes a great soundbite to completely misquote something from this site. He may have quoted that ONE SENTENCE word for word, but I just don't believe that a doctor is that obtuse that he doesn't know perfectly damn well that he's taken that quote completely out of context. He didn't enter the media world yesterday. He's educated and he's been a member of the media for a long time, and he knows very well that context is everything.

To go on tee-vee and self-righteously proclaim about the "hateful" things the CF people are saying, that the CF think suffering in horrific ways is funny, and that we call them Lil' Sizzlers because we enjoy their suffering, and that we want pahrunts to be more sneaky in the future so that, unlike this case, the future murderers can get away with it??? There's just no excuse for such a misrepresentation.

I'm not naïve enough to think that media personalities are not egomaniacs who care little for the truth as long as what they say makes them look good for the next 5 minutes, but I do think what he's done is wrong. He's not entitled to twist the facts around and call it fair game.
July 15, 2014
Nobody on this site (in my time here) has ever delighted at children suffering. On the contrary, most posters express extreme wrath towards those who cause children to suffer - which is usually their parents.

The vitriol on this site is reserved for entitled, sanctimonious adults who expect the work to revolve around their children and have no common courtesy or regard for others when it comes to their kids.

Yes, I think kids are damn annoying and I've done my fair share of calling them "brats" or worse. I would never harm or advocate harming a child just because I find them annoying and don't want one.
July 15, 2014
I come here regularly because it's hardcore enough to offset the pro-natal bullshit I have to put up with in my everyday life, and I sure as hell won't apologize for that. I can treat people with a generous modicum of respect because I can be, yes indeed, just as nasty and idiotic as I need to be in a safe space. Yeah, I'm a misanthrope. So sue me. Our current SCOTUS will probably make that kind of lawsuit someone's entitlement someday.
July 15, 2014
It proves Dr. Drew and Co don't read. Lil Sizzler is hardly making light....most of us are infuriated by the fact that babysitters and daycare providers get the book thrown at them, while parents always get a pass under the "Suffered Enough" doctrine. And I believe most are left in cars on purpose which is why it is the new SIDS.

SIDS is very real...and very rare. Forgetting kids in a car is real, but "all day" almost never happens unless it is deliberately done. Parents I know locked their kids in the car by accident but never left them there.

And it is not the CF you have to worry about...and I resent the dear "doctor" insinuating that CF has something to do with this. Asshole in Atlanta will NEVER be one of us. Murdering your kids does not make you childfree.

And if the dear doctor is sooo concerned....one question: ...how many addicts did you pimp out over the years, making light of their problems to media whore? How many of them are dead?

For those playing the home game, there were five before the dear doctor decided to stop pimping human misery.

(Used to think he was hot till he went breeder and had to start doing anything for the money. And I became a new fan of Richard Marx: Following Mindy McCready's death, singer Richard Marx took to Twitter to compare Dr. Drew Pinsky to Dr. Jack Kevorkian, aka, Dr. Death, writing that the two had the “same results." Marx deleted the tweet and said he went too far with the comparison, but added that what "Dr. D does is exploitation and his TV track record is not good.")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 15, 2014
notaparunt

Heck, I've no doubt I've joined in that bad juju on occasion. But there can be little doubt that the posts seen on this forum are subject to fair attack. I've hung around these sites for many years and have to admit to myself that much of the bloviating is a way to deal. But there can't be any dispute that the things posted are truly nasty and idiotic in the end.

If you want to demonize us, you are free to go elsewhere, but perhaps some reading comprehension may be in order? Yeah, we've been known to rag on parents who bitch about their CHOSEN condition, particularly parents IRL who are badgering us to conform and sprog, yet they refuse to acknowledge their lives suck in some way. (And the sad reality is, most CFers have a person or two or three just like this IRL.)

And the word "autard" is used here. Nobody ever said the web had to be completely without offense at all times, but it bears mentioning that it's usually used in reference to BAD PARENTING. Nobody is writing, "hey, isn't it great that kid is autistic? That parent deserves that fate."

That's altogether different from WISHING harm on anyone. The moderators let threads like this one remain, even though the author was banned from this site, so hopefully the rest can learn what's tolerated and what's not.
July 15, 2014
navi8orgirl
And if the dear doctor is sooo concerned....one question: ...how many addicts did you pimp out over the years, making light of their problems to media whore? How many of them are dead?

For those playing the home game, there were five before the dear doctor decided to stop pimping human misery.

I was just about to post this exact same thing. In addition to the above, every time a celebrity that he didn't personally help ODs and dies, his fucking mug is all over TV giving his "expert" opinion and all but outright saying that if the recently deceased had come to him, they would be clean, sober, and alive.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Anonymous User
July 15, 2014
notaparunt
To be fair, there are plenty of posters here and on other CF sites who take great pride in boarding the "train to hell" and make light of, and laugh at, or even delight in, the horrid consequences of that befall those who have made the CHOICE, WITHOUT GUNS TO THEIR HEADS (or passively, by "forgetting their pill" or "not liking the feel of condoms") to have children. There's no shortage of threads linking to the awful results of bad, or even not bad, parenting and LOLOLing about the suffering of parents ant their kids. Posters too happy to make fun of the parents of"autards" and rightfully complain aboutthe way society has to pay for parents who seek an autism diagnosis for the kiddy krazy checks, the feral ones that shouln't be on the loose, assaulting and killing their geezer breeders/caretakers/innocent bystanders, and the like. Happy to link to suffering of the stupid parents and happy to gloat about how "that will never be me!!" Expressly posting their joy in seeing the bad results that befall people who've had children, and rejoicing how much better they have it than parents who've suffered terrible consequences of their own choosing.

But there can be little doubt that the posts seen on this forum are subject to fair attack. I've hung around these sites for many years and have to admit to myself that much of the bloviating is a way to deal. But there can't be any dispute that the things posted are truly nasty and idiotic in the end.

Just saying.

Just saying.
July 15, 2014
Well, good fucking gravy...I was under the impression that THIS was our place to rant/snark on idiot parents. shrug I didn't realize that people would be SO offended. Now one person's getting their grungies in a twist because of what Dr. Spew's saying? Fuck that, and fuck anyone who thinks this forum should cater to them. angry flipping off

(Just saying.)

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 15, 2014
I know I wrote this on the other thread, but I thought I'd post it here in case of lurking breeders after what's happened. Feel free to delete it if it violates any rules.

"Parents" who kill their spawn get a slap on the wrist from the judicial system and pity from the society, since they've Suffered Enoughâ„¢. Bratfree members' attitude towards horrific crimes like these is the exact opposite, which should be obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells. Yet it's the "eeeebil chyyyld hat0rz" who get judged.

The thing is that it's quite clear what the poster meant even out of context, so it's no wonder this so-called psychiatrist and his cackling brood of hens hung onto the "lil' sizzler" part.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
July 15, 2014
notaparunt

Just saying.

Then don't hang around these sites. You obviously don't understand it, after years, so it's not for you. If you don't understand, after years, that the criticism and snark is toward BNPs and not decent PNBs, then you are incapable of getting it. If someone refers to shit-smearers, it is not to make fun of the kid, it's about the parent trying to mainstream that kid and defend shit smearing, that everyone should be tolerant of shit smearing anywhere the kid wants to smear. The parent brings on the criticism and outrage and rants by their own actions. You know this is our context, so please.

There most certainly can be "dispute" that the forum rants are idiotic or "nasty". Most of them are damn well spot on. The true idiots end up getting banned. Just. Saying.
Anonymous User
July 15, 2014
bell_flower
If you want to demonize us, you are free to go elsewhere, but perhaps some reading comprehension may be in order? Yeah, we've been known to rag on parents who bitch about their CHOSEN condition, particularly parents IRL who are badgering us to conform and sprog, yet they refuse to acknowledge their lives suck in some way. (And the sad reality is, most CFers have a person or two or three just like this IRL.)

Do you always refer to yourself as "us" and "we"? Sorry to burst your bubble, cupcake, but pretending you are more than one person does not make you more convincing. To the contrary, it shows you to be insecure and weak in your convictions. As for "demonizing" you, perhaps YOU should brush up on your reading skills. I quite clearly stated that the ranting and raving serves a purpose. My point is that posts laughing at handicapped kids and their parents is not beyond criticism. If you are unhappy with the fact that everyone posting here doesn't think exactly the way you do, perhaps YOU should go elsewhere.

blondie
Then don't hang around these sites. You obviously don't understand it, after years, so it's not for you.

moderator's note: edited to remove language advocating physical harm. Civil disagreement is one thing, but the board rules do not condone violence or threats. You are the one who is looking like a nut job right now. Keep threatening violence and you'll earn yourself a ban.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login