Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman decides that she "doesn't want a baby anymore"

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/10/nicole-kelly-suffocated-child_n_5574669.html

A Queens, New York mother is accused of smothering her 11-month-old baby because she "didn’t want him anymore."

From WABC:

Investigators say [Nicole] Kelly told them she had "reached her breaking point" and just didn't want her 11-month old boy anymore. And so, she told police, she wrapped little Kiam Felix, Jr. in a sheet last Sunday so he could no longer breathe. Then, sources say, Kelly proceeded to take a shower and methodically get rid of all her baby's belongings.

Kelly also apparently posted a picture of the baby on her Facebook page with the caption "R.I.P. Tinkabutt."

According to the New York Post and PIX11, that post featured a photo of the baby's dead body, but a spokesperson for the Queens District Attorney's office told The Huffington Post that they were unaware of the photo and could not verify the veracity of those reports.

The Post notes that, in another Facebook post, Kelly expressed regret about her baby's death:

Missing my baby boy so much wish there was some way I could bring him back to life I feel horrible knowing he passed away Am his Mother I was supposed to protect him I know his spirit will always be around me I would never forget my 1st Born he will forever remain in my heart & his family hearts
R.I.P KJ Am not ready O2 say goodbye to you.

Kelly is charged with second-degree murder. If convicted, she faces 25 years in prison.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sort of thing staggers me. I am a childfree woman who has carefully weighed out my thoughts and beliefs, and I have decided not to have a child. And these other woman just go ahead and have a baby, and don't seem to have thought about how it is going to change their life at all, and suddenly they aren't happy and they don't want the baby anymore? I am glad this murderer got caught, because once you have a child, you don't just get to decide you have had enough and kill it. And the nerve of her saying that he "passed away." He didn't pass away. He was killed.
Re: Woman decides that she "doesn't want a baby anymore"
July 11, 2014
Another mooo who thought that farting a kyd would be all roses and sunshine. As long as society promotes women as nothing more than breeding machines, these PNAs will continue to happen. Poor kyd. sad smiley
At least the kid doesnt have to grow up around a shit mother any more.
July 11, 2014
We should allow people to give away unwanted babies up to 18 months of age without shame.
Bet you a lot of kids would be saved.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 11, 2014
t.
We should allow people to give away unwanted babies up to 18 months years of age without shame.

Looks better now :GOMIIMOG

What is it about breeding that turns parents stupid?

Why must they always kill the kid when they don't want it? Loads of people want to adopt infants and babies.

She could simply have called child protective services or social services, explained her plight and her feelings, and then given up the child. This baby was too old for most states' newborn abandonment provisions, but even so, leaving the child at a fire station, hospital, or some such would have been far better than what she did. The charges, if any, would have been minor. Killing your child instead ain't a minor charge.

What a stupid bint.

But we CF are the selfish ones.
July 11, 2014
I don't know if there's an age limit to this, but on a recent trip to the ER, I noticed a sign that indicated you could drop off your unwanted loaf or something. Can't she do that?
July 11, 2014
Most Baby Moses laws don't cover toadlers. They cover them up to 8 weeks or so, where they are still marketable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 11, 2014
I think that around here you can drop a loaf up to the age of 2 to 3 months off at a hospital, police station, fire dept or child services with out questions asked. Still.. I dont hear about it being done much. Instead they poison them, roast them in cars or smother them in their own cribs and then yell 'It was a mistaaakkkee' and get off for having 'suffered enough'
I would think that dropping off the kid with no questions and going about your life legaly with a clear concience a much better choice. But then... I am back to that part where people shit out their brains with a loaf.
So.. remind me again... umm... being a parunt makes a better person?
July 11, 2014
kman

Why must they always kill the kid when they don't want it? Loads of people want to adopt infants and babies.

She could simply have called child protective services or social services, explained her plight and her feelings, and then given up the child. This baby was too old for most states' newborn abandonment provisions, but even so, leaving the child at a fire station, hospital, or some such would have been far better than what she did. The charges, if any, would have been minor. Killing your child instead ain't a minor charge.

What a stupid bint.

My guess is that the existence of Grandmoos, and society's refusal to accept this as an alternative leaves only one way out of moo-dom.
July 11, 2014
crazy old crone
kman

What a stupid bint.

My guess is that the existence of Grandmoos, and society's refusal to accept this as an alternative leaves only one way out of moo-dom.

This. People would have made question about baybeee and grandmoo would have made question and everybody would have treated her as scum because "OMG HOW CAN YOU ABANDON YOUR LIL BUNDLE OF JOYYY"

Our society understand parents who murder children more than parents who abandon them.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 11, 2014
Why can't private biz help with this?

I did think of this crazy thing - a story I saw about how some 'clothes for the needy' drop boxes are 'scams' / those operating them sell the clothes in bulk elsewhere.

OK - so how about babies then?

Yeah, that's kinda crass, it just popped into my head. But - the general idea ~ why not?

And then a serious thing that does already exist: these "Crisis Pregnancy Centers". Yanno - the ones that offer 'alternatives to abortion'.

Why aren't THEY stepping forward here? They could make some type of program, emergency hotline, pair the suffering Moos w/ adoptive parents. They are supposedly in this biz ~

Why don't they get involved with this issue?
July 11, 2014
thom_c
t.
We should allow people to give away unwanted babies up to 18 months years of age without shame.

Looks better now :GOMIIMOG

Yep. At least there wouldn't be any li'l sizzler deaths anymore
July 11, 2014
I'm glad she got caught and isn't just going to get a bunch of sympathy for having her kid did in a "tragic accident." Poor kid.

I wish there was less stigma behind putting one's child up for adoption or relinquishing custody, not only because I don't like seeing pahrunts who should never have sprogged ruin their own (and often their kids') lives, but especially for reasons like this. And I think baby Moses laws should apply at least until the age of, I don't know, 5 or something.
July 12, 2014
I saw this on Fakebook and, from what I recall, the kid was African-American. I point this out because while giving the kid to the state would have been better than just killing it, I guarantee no one would have adopted him. A vast majority of people looking to buy babies are white and they want a loaf to match the color scheme.

I especially love how Moo just up and decides she doesn't want to be a Moo anymore, but then acts all heartbroken over the kid's death like it was a fuckin' accident. This wasn't a matter of "Oh, Junior has an incurable, terminal disease and will die slowly and painfully. Let me just put him out of his misery now" or "Oh holy shit, Junior managed to swallow his entire blanket and pillow during the night and is more blue than a depressed Smurf right now. My bad!" She intentionally killed him, which is murder. Though I suppose it could be seen as an act of mercy, given the alternative life of being raised by this loon.

Or she could have used her fuckin' brain for a second and gotten an abortion. I'm sure this wasn't just a spur-of-the-moment decision on her part. She probably never wanted the kid from the second she knew she was pregnant, but figured she'd just stick it out with the fucker instead of giving it away because (insert reason). But shit didn't work out all that great and she couldn't deal with any of it, so time to dispose of Loafley!
July 12, 2014
People need to be more honest that having a child is akin to throwing a hand grenade into your life, particularly if you are a woman. Go through nine months of pregnasty and body changes to deliver the child, and then the real work begins. Is it really news that children require constant care and they can cry all the time and generally be annoying as Hell?

But the other part of me says if you are a woman and you get knocked up not knowing this, you are a fucking moron of the highest order.

The poor kid didn't deserve to die this way just because Mommy didn't know what she was getting into and she was stressed.
July 12, 2014
Oh I hate to say this but... I do enjoy watching some of the people I know who want a baybee sooo bad.. go through it all and then are so miserable (and you can see it) but try to hide it... and then get jealous of ME. LOL

On another note... I was given up for adoption when I was about 5 months old. My birth mother apparently decided that she couldn't handle it being a single 20 yo who lived with her mother. (found this out only about 20 years ago) I was in foster care for about 3 months before I was adopted. Have no idea how my bio mother was treated...but even adoptive mothers get grief. All her friends were havig their own and she had to adopt. I know it made her feel unequil to her friends. Just sad really that women have to be so defined by what grows in their uterus. It's the welfare of the chyld that should trump all that crap.
July 12, 2014
Twenty five years in prison is not enough. It should be life without parole. This one and the duh who sizzled his kid in the car know they are going to get caught. That duh looked up how to survive in prison. I sure would not want to be a parent but if I made that mistake, I'd rather raise the kid the best I could than be in actual prison for most or all of my life. And of course the thing about murdering a person.

You have to be evil to do this regardless of how stressed you are. And these pigs looking for sympathy for their loss, even knowing they are going to be busted for doing it, is just disgusting beyond words.

I feel horrible knowing he passed away

No, cunt, you killed him. He didn't just pass away. This cunt rag should be dowsed in gasoline and lit on fire.
July 13, 2014
"Tinkabutt??" saying 'wtf'
July 21, 2014
Ugh, this is really sickening. Along your point, Cambion, I wish they would start also crucifying and scrutinizing other classes and races of neglect, not just minorities, poor people, and men for this. Here's hoping more of those sick people get put away and haven't 'suffered enough wahhh' for bizarre accidents...

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
July 21, 2014
She probably thought she could get away with Death By Crib™ and wasn't smart enough to know that method is now extinct, as far as getting away with it. It's bizarre how she refers to him as her "first born" too since he will be her last born unless she gets knocked up by a prison guard. She needs to be sterilized if she is still able to spawn when she gets released. What a cunt. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 23, 2014
I..can't even get angry. I'm just sad. Just sad. Could have given it away to a hospital. Somewhere. Hell, a fucking neighbor would have probably taken it if she told them that she felt unsafe around the child. But just suffocated it like "Fuck it." AND wrote a fucking Facebook post about it. What a fucked up mind.

I'm at a lost as to how she would only be getting 25 years if convicted. She needs to get life with no parole (yay! blondie said the same thing!), end of story. She is clearly too unstable to be in public ever again. Our legal system is fucking retarded.

Click here to login