Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Since I've been gone A.K.A Butthurt Moo Bonanza!

Posted by catharsist 
Re: Since I've been gone A.K.A Butthurt Moo Bonanza!
July 20, 2014
catharsist
kidlesskim
Congrats and welcome back!:beer

I fucking HATE it when cows use the, "You don't have kids" excuse as to why they can't do something and I can. They use that excuse for almost everything from looking nice, taking a vacation, to joining a gym, etc..."Oh YOU can keep a clean and organized house because YOU don't have kids!". "YOU can work longer hours and make more money because YOU don't have kids!". "It's EASY for you(whatever it may be)because YOU don't have kids!". Busting their bubble was one of my favorite past times back when I was working in the public arena and having to deal with their nonsense on a regular basis.. It's pretty easy to burst their bubble too because that, "I am a MAWM!" excuse is so fucking flimsy. Although my come backs were many and varied, one of my favorite was, "No, Lisa, you were overweight and had a nasty house LONG before you became a Moo at 40, don't you remember?"drinking coffee

D'aw thanks! blushing

I let them make their little excuses.. It gives me the opportunity to fly my CF flag as high as it will go! And second, I don't give a fuck! Let them stay unfit! No skin off my ass! smug

And no blubber off theirs.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login