Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another CF = racist moo :rolleyes2

Posted by aliceblue 
Re: Another CF = racist moo :rolleyes2
July 16, 2014
I hate the ageism thing. Having children is not a disability. Being child is not a disability. There are plenty of activities restricted by age that they approve of the discrimination-buying a house, enlisting in the army, signing legal contracts, marriage, abortion, smoking and drinking. They also support places that support limiting people by age, for example I couldn't demand an elderly relative be cared for in child daycare. Not having high chairs is by no means discrimination. Acting like a business deciding not to cater to breeders by having high chairs is their choice about the age group they choose to target. Besides, nobody stopped the duh and moo from entering the restaurant. They could have chosen to hold their child and eat there. It is ultimately the parents' job to adjust their life to accommodate their choice to have a child, but now the opposite is true. They demand everybody, everywhere accommodate the whims of their children and their choice to reproduce.
July 16, 2014
Peace
I smell :BS

Know what I think? With all the brouhaha concerning Bratfree lately, I think somebody lurked here, went to moo's site, posted a load of troll manure and flounced out with a big Bratfree angry flipping off I can't imagine that one of our active, long term members would do something that stupid. Also, the moo didn't write Bratfree, she wrote brat free. Troll isn't only stupid, but didn't check to see the site's spelling. Busted! drinking coffee

Could be some of the ones who got tossed when slum took over. They made a bogus BF on a french server that hasn't seen a post since 2011. But they still lurk and troll in "our name" to bring BS here.

The idiots who claim discrimination are the idiots who don't realize one basic fact: CHILDREN GROW UP. So what if they're not allowed in adult-only spaces now? In a few years, they will be. That's so incredibly different than racism or sexism. I grew up. The spaces I wasn't allowed to go to as a child I'm allowed to go to now, thanks to simple biology. However, I will never grow out of being black or out of being a female, at least not without serious intervention that I have no interest in.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 18, 2014
Oh moomy dearest, I get a free pass to use the term breeder because I'm asexual.

I don't mind children as long as they are seen and not heard in public.
July 18, 2014
I agree with her. My dog is possessed by Satan. devil with smile

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 19, 2014
Miss_Hannigan
I agree with her. My dog is possessed by Satan. devil with smile

And so is my cat.

Hell, according to them I am probably possessed by Satan due to some of my, uhum, preferences
July 21, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
Oh, dearie fucking me, where do I begin with this one...

WTF? O.o
Thank you for writing this article. I have been struggling with how to charitably respond to some of the anti-child/child-free sentiments that I see popping up on social media and even among my own friends of late. I think you nailed it by providing a respectful, yet critical article on this disturbing trend.

While I’m at it, can I also point out that I have noticed that lots of child-free types seem to act especially child-like, despite being in their late twenties, 30s, and beyond? Things like having a Disney-themed wedding, or having drunk water balloon fights/drunk slip n’ slide parties, or joining adults-only kickball teams…while all these things are fine by themselves (I guess), they seem to be most common among the “hipster, child-free, everything I do is ironic” sub-set of my peers. Is this possibly because adults possibly (gasp) benefit from being around children, and that when they’re not, they have some sort of inner-child that needs to be nurtured in some way? Again, this tangent is all speculation and probably varies widely from everyone else’s lived experiences, but it IS something I have noticed. I call it “Hipster-Peter Pan Syndrome”.

Let's see...the moocunt who wrote the tripe in the first place is anything but charitable. If you can't handle the CF statements, fuck off. angry flipping off It's called freedom of speech.

Drunk water balloon fights/slip 'n slide parties? I'm apparently living in the wrong town, since I've yet to be invited to one. smile rolling left righteyes2

If adults actually benefit from being around children, why do so many of them die at their parents' hands? Why are so many abused by their parents? Why do kids ADD to the stress of relationships instead of relieving it?

I'll take Hipster-Peter Pan Syndrome any day over Placenta-Pickled Brains, fuck you very much. :yeah

I think there is something going on, as society becomes more child-centric and Disney-fied but it isn't centered on hipsters or the cf. If some hipsters are doing it ironically, there you go.

It's parents, the media, powers that want to see society being child-ish, dependent, whiny, naïve, etc. It's working. It isn't the childfree that are doing this. It's parents wanting to whine, moan, footstomp, bubblewrap and kindercrap the whole fucking world to look and feel like a nasty smelly daycare center.

Hell, give me a tiki bar, give me some vintage metal playground equipment, give me some scary fucking clowns and I'll make my own twisted drunken play land. Yeah that should nurture the inner child alright. :satan

My Satanic clowns vs. moo's McDonald's playland shit and snot covered plastic crap. Well, maybe the moos win the creepy factor on that one.
July 21, 2014
It's kind of hypocritical that mooos are claiming discrimination in the name of their brats all the time, yet aren't the CF constantly being discriminated against? I don't know a single CF person that hasn't had the shit bingoed out of them, or haven't flat out been treated like pariahs by their famblees and society in general.

It's gotten to the point where I don't even mention my CFdom, lest I offend a butthurt breeder.

If anyone can claim discrimination, it's the CF! We are in the minority and breeders fucking hate us. They are even blaming us for that hot car duh, and we don't even have kyds! If that isn't pure hatred, I don't know what is.

Moos and duhs hate the fact that we exist and share the same planet that they do. Too bad, because we aren't going anywhere.

Edit: Misspelling.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login