Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Malaysian Flight 17 passengers, in order of importance

Posted by Anonymous User 
Was wondering when this would come out. Expected to hear all about the chhyyylllldrun, but apparently there's a category of humans that are even more important:

"Yesterday, we were all shocked by the downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17. All 298 people aboard – 283 passengers and 15 crew – were killed. As we stared at the passenger list yesterday we saw next to three of the passengers names a capital “I.” As we now know, the letter “I” stands for infant.

To the families and friends of the victims, it is impossible to find words to express our condolences. We can only commit to you that we will not rest until we find out what happened. A full, credible, and unimpeded international investigation must begin immediately. The perpetrators must be brought to justice. They must not be sheltered by any member state of the United Nations...........

........As we sit here, the remains of nearly 300 people – of innocent infants, children, women, and men – are strewn across a blackened, smoldering landscape in Ukraine. Those victims came from at least nine different nations. They could just as easily have come from any of ours. We must treat all of them as our own victims."
Re: Malaysian Flight 17 passengers, in order of importance
July 18, 2014
I love how parents and the general populace try to make us have to deal with their children in public because they are "people". But the moment something bad happens the babies that were once "people" become "gods".

You can't ask for us to consider children as the same as people when all of a sudden they double as little altars of worship.

Yes, it is sad that all of those people died and am incredibly sorry for their families and friends, but good lord.
catharsist
You can't ask for us to consider children as the same as people when all of a sudden they double as little altars of worship.

Well said! Having worked in restaurants in my earlier years I was always irritated by the fact that we had bend over backwards to treat the "wittle wons" like real people, but then the minute they started smearing shit on the walls it was "well, they can't help it, they're just chyyylllldrun!"

And I am also very sad that the airplane was shot down. It just doesn't change anything for me if there were children on board.
July 18, 2014
Here in Europe, the news has ordered it as HIV researchers and activists, infants, and others. So at least if you are a distinguished scientist you can edge out infants.

Most of the people I know are focused on the researchers. That is really a great loss to humanity which exceeds the still horrible but more personal losses experienced by the loved ones of the other passengers.
yurble
Here in Europe, the news has ordered it as HIV researchers and activists, infants, and others. So at least if you are a distinguished scientist you can edge out infants.

Nice!

This isn't the first time I've taken note of the Europeans' more sensible priorities. bowing
July 18, 2014
Time magazine is talking about the two dogs and nine birds on board in cargo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Oh, that's horrible. sad smiley
July 18, 2014
yurble

Most of the people I know are focused on the researchers. That is really a great loss to humanity which exceeds the still horrible but more personal losses experienced by the loved ones of the other passengers.

Indeed sad smiley This is horrid.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 18, 2014
I feel so awful about what happened to those poor passengers, animals included. sad smiley

Why on Earth would anyone want to bring a human being into this fucked-up world? Too much bad shit going on here. It's only going to get worse IMO.

Message to lurking breeders: And NO, loaves are NOT the most important passengers onboard. They were no more important than the adults and chyldrun on that plane. This kind of BS makes me ragey. The loaves mean the most to their parunts, and close famblee members. It's not like the scientists and researchers who died, who were actually, yunno, making an actual difference in the world. I'm glad that some people got that part right!
July 18, 2014
navi8orgirl
Awww. sad smiley

Evan Davis
I heard about the HIV researchers on board. What a damn shame.

And poor puppies. Dogs are my biggest weakness.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 18, 2014
It's horrible that the plane was shot down, but it would be no less so if it were a plane full of adults. The most innocent ones on board were those poor animals.

Also, if you bring a child under 3 on a plane for any reason besides international adoption or moving, then fuck you.
July 18, 2014
Now see, THIS is the first time I have heard that there were animals on board. 2 dogs and 9 birds? I haven't heard that ANYWHERE but here. I guess blowing them up doesn't matter.

I was rolling my eyes at the newscasters since this first hit the news yesterday. All of them would read off the number of pax from this country and that country, and then they'd get really somber at the end, and say slowly:

"...and three infants...three infants were among the passengers, that's the latest information we're getting...."

as if an infant's death is somehow MORE tragic than the death of anyone else on board. It's tragic, but it's not MORE tragic for an infant over anyone else.

I think people say it is because "but infants are so innocent," as if to say that the adults on the plane had done something bad sometime in their lives and maybe kinda deserved it? It's either that, or they say it because "but infants had their whole lives ahead of them, while everyone else already had a chance to live a little." I'm not sure, but I don't get it.

BTW, who is the quote in the first post attributed to? --->ETA never mind; I looked up the quote and it's a US ambassador.
July 18, 2014
Along the sim line -

They're exalting the Duh's now too! The story about the FATHER who was choked to death by a cop? I think this guy was selling illegal / non taxed cigs? This story is all over the place (I'd go hunt for a link but the net's all jammed here and I'll get bounced off.) I'm sure everyone's seen it. And the point being - he was a FATHER! smile rolling left righteyes2

There's a few other recent ones floating around too. One might be one of this flight's crew members? He was a FATHER!
And two or three others of the last few days that I seem to vaguely recall.

The same for the current Israeli / Palestine conflicts. Little Babies! Died on the beach! Of course it's horrifically bad! No one disputes that. And senseless. But plenty of others died and were hurt too - the unseemly thing here, and in any of this is - they *play up* the children. It's sensationalist and crass to me. Plenty of it is done to fear monger and spin up political agendas too.

Unrelated to war or tragedy - notice the 'creep' of Mother, Father, Parent, Grand Parent - into all media - it's everywhere.

OMG - I *should* try to find this one local ad 'here' - it's for a roofing company. Construction Co. No, they don't slip you a roofie, ha. But when you see this TV ad - you will wish someone had!

Oh, I have to try to find this one ~

OK, this might be it, note slobbering babe being fed near the ned (around .20, it's not long. but - so short, so disturbing ~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugW2gO7vvjc

I guess roofing work is all about shoving slop into loaf holes smile rolling left righteyes2
July 19, 2014
rudeawakening
Also, if you bring a child under 3 on a plane for any reason besides international adoption or moving, then fuck you.

I'm going straight to hell, but I lol'd. Word.

waving hellolarious
July 19, 2014
catharsist
I love how parents and the general populace try to make us have to deal with their children in public because they are "people". But the moment something bad happens the babies that were once "people" become "gods".

Yes, it is sad that all of those people died and am incredibly sorry for their families and friends, but good lord.

I love what you posted here, it is spot on. It reminds me of something I posted on an earlier incarnation of EZCF

I think part of the mix is that some people have an unrealistic and illogical view of children as some sort of special magical race apart and different from the rest of humanity and not governed by the regular processes and rules of life.

They complain about how the CF 'dehumanize' and denigrate children, but they were the ones who did this first. THey complain that CFers see children as non-person and less than human - well THEY were the ones who did this when they insisted on making children something MORE than regular humans. When you set someone apart from regular persons and dehumanize them in order to set them on a pedestal, you cannot get pissy when other people look at them in the same dehumanized light minus the worship.

They did this when they decreed that EVERY baby MUST be considered adorable and that no child could be evil. They were the ones who did this when they said that people cannot treat the decision of whether or not to have children with the same rational guidelines used to make other decisions in life.
And they do this when they cannot understand the concept of approaching a child like any other PERSON - liking them or disliking them on the merits of their own personality.

The dehumanization/non-personification of the child by the parent to make it something perfect and special. S/he ISN'T really relating to the baby as a PERSON, so s/he can't comprehend the idea of needing to have a basis to relate to her.
S/he can't understand the concept of judging and relating to a baby or child on the basis of it's personality rather than just on the basis of pwecioussnesss bayyybeee.
July 19, 2014
I read that there was something like 80 kids on board, out of 298 passengers. Am I the only one wondering why so many? I've been on large flights of a couple hundred people, and there's never been more than a handful of kids, at most.
July 20, 2014
cfchevygirl
I read that there was something like 80 kids on board, out of 298 passengers. Am I the only one wondering why so many? I've been on large flights of a couple hundred people, and there's never been more than a handful of kids, at most.

Well then... I think we have our motive then.. Lol! Jk! First class ticket to hell, RIGHT HERE!
July 20, 2014
cfchevygirl

I would assume that a number of people on the flight were immigrants working in the Netherlands, who were taking their children on vacation/to see the grandparents. You often see lots of children in flights between countries where there is a great deal of economic migration.
July 20, 2014
rudeawakening
It's horrible that the plane was shot down, but it would be no less so if it were a plane full of adults. The most innocent ones on board were those poor animals.

Amen to that. We're all equal, aren't we? And yes, those poor animals were living beings too. Horrific loss of life all around.sad smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
I know a couple of the kids were promising Dutch gymnasts. They were unrelated, so maybe heading to a competition or something.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 20, 2014
To breeders, the loss of children, and the younger they are the worse the loss, is the worst kind of grief demanding the greatest amount of sympathy because of what they COULD have become. To childfree, the older the victim the sadder the loss because of what they had already become. When an infant dies the breeder-minded among us grieve not for the actual infant, but for the person they imagine he could have become and it is ALWAYS something incredibly unlikely too. For example it's quite common for breeder commentary, when a "special needs" ghetto kid, who's the 5th baby daddyless kid among the litter of a lifer WIC-Welfare 22 y/o Moo, "catches a stray bullet" in his crime ridden neighborhood, to often say:

"Little Bratford lit up the room every time he hobbled in and because he loved Star Trek so much he probably would have been an astronaut", because he fed the pigeons he would have become a veterinarian. maybe since he enjoyed sing alongs on his Karaoke box he'd have become a famous rapper, or perhaps since he went to Sunday School he'd have become an international TV evangelist and philanthropist saving MILLIONS of lives...".Yeah right. Bratford would have very likely died of a drug overdose before his16th birthday or been sentenced to life without parole before he saw 21. They don't pine away over likely future reality, rather what they want to believe in their fantasies. It's also extremely likely that all the middle class non brown kids would have become average Joes with jobs and mortgages, just like their parents, and not NFL players, award winning scientists, or wealthy entrepreneurs.

Therefore, they mourn their dreams and not their children so much. What, exactly, is there to mourn when you've only known someone for a few months? While I often mourn and feel sad when an acquaintance dies, my grief is MILD in comparison to when it's a relative I have known and loved for over 40 years. It's just human nature to care more and feel deeper when you've actually KNOWN someone, and the longer the worse it is, and if they want to dispute that then let's discuss their grief of an infant in comparison to a teen child dying, for example. If a parent has lost both and claim it's the same whether the kid is an infant or 26 then they are liars.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 20, 2014
NO. smile rolling left righteyes2

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/20/israelis-gather-on-hillsides-to-watch-and-cheer-as-military-drops-bombs-on-gaza/

Followed by my Ticket To Hell thoughts ~

Yeah, that guy's legs are just as fish belly white as mine are.

See? You never know what use you may have for that old, busted office chair! (Also, you could use that as a type of a trolley to ferry cases of beer.)

Somebody dragged a sofa out for this? JAYSUS smile rolling left righteyes2

Also - those are nice houses. I wonder how much they are? Then this little voice whispered in my ear ~
You know - if you were in Israel you might be out there watching it too ~ But then I thought - No.
I'd watch it on TV just like I did with the recent US 4 July fire works here.

Yes, some pretty crass thoughts there. I'll try to do better next time.

I wonder why someone threw out that couch? It looks OK to me ~
July 21, 2014
From the DailyFail: the slaughter of innocents. Babbees and chyuldwen only, please.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699378/So-poignant-lost-children-Flight-MH17-Smiling-happily-family-snapshots-innocent-victims-tragedy.html

They'll create as many different angles on this story as they can just to get hits, but still.
July 21, 2014
Oh, of course they're giving the infant deaths greater attention. Adults don't matter, don't ya know?

(Although if memory serves, BBC News actually listed the kyds last - SHOCK.)

navi8orgirl

See, I never heard about that until now. I guess it doesn't matter if they're not human, right? angry smiley

paragon schnitzophonic
I know a couple of the kids were promising Dutch gymnasts. They were unrelated, so maybe heading to a competition or something.

Now that is sad. The loss of any talent is sad.

(Unless it's a talented serial killer, I guess...)

cfchevygirl

80 kids?! Jesus Fuck, were these people being punished for something? Can this be classed as a mercy killing?

Ah, looks like I'm going to hell, too. Fuck it, let's book a coach and we can have a sing-song on the way down!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login