Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Child Free Does NOT Equal Child Haterangry smiley

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: Child Free Does NOT Equal Child Haterangry smiley
July 23, 2014
This whole thread is like a "duh" to me and I think the obvious needs to be mentioned for lurking parents and drive-bys thanks to "Doctor" Pu:

Just as "Childfree Does not Equal Child Hater"

"Parent does not equal Kid Lover!"

Seriously, think about it. I was raised by a mother who did not like children. She liked me and my siblings better once we were adults. (I can kind of see her point, but nobody held a gun to her head to get her pregnant.)

I grew up knowing quite a few parents who didn't like children. Moms who were constantly frustrated and screamed at their kids all damn day. They obviously hated what they were doing and let their kids and everyone else know about it. My own mother used to tell us that life with kids was "one long interruption" and she used to tell us she could have been X, Y or Z had she not had kids.

Words aside, despite all the paranoia about "Stranger Danger," children are most likely to be harmed BY THEIR OWN PARENTS.

Parents are leaving their kids in hot cars; parents are starving their kids, beating them, etc. Parents let their fuck buddies abuse their kids and become back-of-the-couchers because they were from a previous spouse and they are eclipsed by the kids from the Present Relationship.

And how about people who profess to Luuuuv the Chyldrun and want to be around them all the time? Why would a grown man want to be around kyds all the time? (Jerry Sandusky, the sports mentor for young boys, anyone?) angry flipping off

I am indifferent to children, and I don't particularly want to be around them because so many of them are badly behaved. Because I'm female, makes me evil incarnate to other females.

Not wanting to be around them does not equal wishing to harm them.
July 23, 2014
Yes to what bell_flower says!!!
I was made to feel like an unwelcome roommate who was intruding on the happy family of my parents and sister.
When I was very little, as in so little they thought I wouldn't remember, my mother and grandmother would tease me for being "so impatient to be born that I had to be a honeymoon baby". As if it was my fault I was here in the first place!!!
Nope. It was that grandmother's fault for not teaching my mother one. stinking. thing. about birth control. The very most basic thing like condoms are single use, not to be washed out and reused!!!

How do I know this about the condoms, anyway? Good question, imaginary curious people!
They left the condom in a corner of the bathtub and did not remove it before giving me a bath as a baby-toddler... I called it a "tub balloon". It had holes near the edge.
Yes I have a remarkable memory to begin with, but just in case I might have forgotten, my MOTHER brought it up to me when I was ten and broke down crying asking for some counseling. I'm still not sure what reminding me about used condoms had to do with my wanting help, but I was ten and that's how the conversation went.

Parents. WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE ONE. That's rhetorical, and the answer is fuck no.
July 27, 2014
I have nothing to hide. I DON"T LIKE KIDS! Since I don't like them...then I don't want to be around them... and so... I stay far enough away that I am not going to harm them. I just simply do not want any part of any kid... even the quiet ones. Nope.. take it away...
July 30, 2014
I don't like kyds and they don't like me. End of story. I would have made a lousy moo, and I know that. The only loving choice I could make was to NEVER have one.

Dr. Poo, if you are still reading this, Bell Flower is absolutely correct when she says that parunts don't necessarily love chyldrun. They have bowed down to social pressure and had one or more, only to regret it later. That's why we are seeing so many PNAs in the news. This is a symptom of a much larger problem. People having kyds who should never have had them in the first place.

Hot car duh is not the first, nor will he be the last. We will start to see more creative methods of child-killings, because these are being investigated more thoroughly, much like SIDS was. Not so many SIDS death cases anymore, are there? That's because parunts were being caught at their own nasty game.

Can this happen by accident? Possibly, but I doubt it. There is NO excuse for a child to die while it's under its parunts' care. If a child DOES die because of parental neglect or 'forgetfulness' then it is manslaughter in the very least.

This 'suffered enuff' excuse has GOT to stop. The only time these parunts suffered was when their child was alive. Now that it's dead, they are relieved of their responsibility.
July 30, 2014
mumofsixbirds
I don't like kyds and they don't like me. End of story. I would have made a lousy moo, and I know that. The only loving choice I could make was to NEVER have one.

Dr. Poo, if you are still reading this, Bell Flower is absolutely correct when she says that parunts don't necessarily love chyldrun. They have bowed down to social pressure and had one or more, only to regret it later. That's why we are seeing so many PNAs in the news. This is a symptom of a much larger problem. People having kyds who should never have had them in the first place.

Hot car duh is not the first, nor will he be the last. We will start to see more creative methods of child-killings, because these are being investigated more thoroughly, much like SIDS was. Not so many SIDS death cases anymore, are there? That's because parunts were being caught at their own nasty game.

Can this happen by accident? Possibly, but I doubt it. There is NO excuse for a child to die while it's under its parunts' care. If a child DOES die because of parental neglect or 'forgetfulness' then it is manslaughter in the very least.

This 'suffered enuff' excuse has GOT to stop. The only time these parunts suffered was when their child was alive. Now that it's dead, they are relieved of their responsibility.

This was a masterpiece ^

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 01, 2014
I don't care for the majority of human beings period (as per my siggy). Adults just have slightly more developed brains meaning that they are better at hiding certain things. For example, kids will not cover their mouths when sneezing or coughing unless you drill it into them. Many adults do cover their noses and mouths for sneezes. However, we've all seen bathrooms with menstrual blood, piss and shit left everywhere in places where primarily adults frequent. Adults are just as filthy as kids--they just have a more developed social filter. But when placed in a private place where no one can see them doing their nastiness (i.e. the aforementioned bathroom), they are just as bad. People ain't shit period and the trolls who come here prove that .

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
August 03, 2014
I'm not a "baby person." at all. I don't understand their appeal in the least. However, I don't mind kids: the ones in my family are ok, and when we get together at family functions, I engage them in conversations about their schools, pets, etc. However, I only have to be around them a few times a year, for a few hours. And I am a high school teacher, so obviously I get along with teenagers. I find that most CF people aren't child haters.Rather, they just didn't want the responsibility of kids, realized that it wasn't for them, and refused to bend to social pressures.
December 16, 2014
look admittedly i hate kids, even though i often use the phrase, god i wish it would just die already, whenever some kids just screaming its guts out, would i want one to actually die or be seriously abused, no, not really, dose that mean i want it around me, no not if i can avoid it.

the best thing i can do with my life is never have a child, there are medical reasons why i shouldn't, and there are many reasons i just don't want to, but the clincher is my temper, its the same as on my dads side, its seriously dangerous and i suffered it first hand from my dad growing up.

if i had kids, i WOULD be one of those moos going to jail for trying to kill her brat.
December 16, 2014
milenascarlet
I DO NOT OWE ANY PARENT MY LOVE/INTEREST/AFFECTION FOR THEIR KID(S).

Want to have them without thinking and for the stupidest reasons? Go right ahead. Just don't drag me into it or try to forcibly convince me to join your "exclusive elite common shit club".
Want to kill/neglect/abuse them because you realize they're not dolls but actual human beings? I do not have sympathy or mercy for you. Kill yourself and see if I give a fuck.

That is all.

i swear i love you, this is pretty much what I've always wanted to say to a moo, but never quite knew how to word it.
January 12, 2015
My parents love babies/toddlers. Once they can think for themselves, out in the shithole you go. When I was not a cyute babbler anymore, mom popped a golden penis, to be worshipped. I had not signed to take care of that thing, at 7. They would lurve grandbrats, so they could coo over them, but not accept a grandbrat dropped on their doorstep.It is all about the novelty. And I will not sacrifice my life to please them. I prefer teens/preteens. Some of them talk in complete sentences, can have opinions, and converse normally.
Babbies, not so much.Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
March 11, 2015
Main difference I see between parents and childfree is that we can walk away at any time and parents can't.
If a kid is screaming at 400 decibels and throwing tantrums (or doing 1,000 other annoying things) we walk away and distance ourselves from the situation. There isn't a build up of frustration because we aren't forced to endure the kid on a continual basis. We may harmlessly vent to others who understand our frustration. Parents have to deal with it. Both were 100% voluntary choices at one point. We have no incentive to hurt children because we just walk away, but parents don't have this choice which is why some hurt their children.
Anonymous User
July 30, 2015
I'd like to add that personally, but I think that applies to many others as well, I don't "hate" children per se but I do hate today children.

There's nothing about small human beings that is hateful but this society is producing unbereable small human beings that don't even act like human beings but more like brainwashed cyborgs. And I think the biggest culprit is the way infancy and parenthood have become a business.

It's not anymore about older people living together with younger people in a spontaneous relationship. Now it's all about books on the best way to raise a child and how telling them "no" is going to trumatize them, it's all about showing off children as "throphies" or feeling "superior" for being a mother, it's about stupid cartoon channels that make children even more stupid and the marchendising that accompanies them, it's all about an education-for-pansy that in the name of "no causing frustration to children" and "pretending everything about parenthood is poetic even if you sound like an hypocrite" doesn't prepare children for the world but make them spineless and whiny.

To be honest having children wouldn't have been so horrible in the 50's or 60's but would be pretty horrible now, with all the hideous, ignorant, fake, destructive child-culture and motherhood-culture we have created that is producing narcisism and consumerism like there's no tomorrow.

We have now the media-brainwashed modern parent and the child-free but I'd like to see a third category emerging, the dissident parent. The kind of parent that would show the world children don't need spongebob cards or little einstein, don't need to live in a prison of fakeness where people can't be themselves, don't need to have parents that have no other interests except speaking about their kids 24/24.

Honestly many of the things child-free people fear they could not do if they had children, I believe they actually can. I think parents can have children and still never watch a "kid show" that didn't even exist in the recent past. I think parents can still listen to loud heavy metal even if they have children. I think parents can still have daily sex even if they have children. I think parents can still travel the world even if they have children. I think parents can still curse jokingly even if they have children.

If people stopped believing in the political-correct spineless-education nonsense, we would realize (looking at our grandparents as an example) that having children shouldn't change one's lifestyle dramatically. In fact a parent should never adapt her/his lifestyle to the child, but it's the child that must adapt to the parent lifestyle: that's what education is all about.

If I love fishing and heavy metal, I wouldn't suddenly change that to watching Disney Channel and listening to the Wiggles. What kind of education would that be? What I would teach to my son/daughter except having no personality and following the herds? I would actually keep fishing and listening to heavy metal, with the hope (but it's actually a certainty) that being exposed to it will make my child like them too so they could be children with a personality, not media-consumer brats that are as hateful and useless as all the other media-consumer brats.
October 20, 2016
@#$%&
I'd like to add that personally, but I think that applies to many others as well, I don't "hate" children per se but I do hate today children.

There's nothing about small human beings that is hateful but this society is producing unbereable small human beings that don't even act like human beings but more like brainwashed cyborgs. And I think the biggest culprit is the way infancy and parenthood have become a business.

It's not anymore about older people living together with younger people in a spontaneous relationship. Now it's all about books on the best way to raise a child and how telling them "no" is going to trumatize them, it's all about showing off children as "throphies" or feeling "superior" for being a mother, it's about stupid cartoon channels that make children even more stupid and the marchendising that accompanies them, it's all about an education-for-pansy that in the name of "no causing frustration to children" and "pretending everything about parenthood is poetic even if you sound like an hypocrite" doesn't prepare children for the world but make them spineless and whiny.

To be honest having children wouldn't have been so horrible in the 50's or 60's but would be pretty horrible now, with all the hideous, ignorant, fake, destructive child-culture and motherhood-culture we have created that is producing narcisism and consumerism like there's no tomorrow.

We have now the media-brainwashed modern parent and the child-free but I'd like to see a third category emerging, the dissident parent. The kind of parent that would show the world children don't need spongebob cards or little einstein, don't need to live in a prison of fakeness where people can't be themselves, don't need to have parents that have no other interests except speaking about their kids 24/24.

Honestly many of the things child-free people fear they could not do if they had children, I believe they actually can. I think parents can have children and still never watch a "kid show" that didn't even exist in the recent past. I think parents can still listen to loud heavy metal even if they have children. I think parents can still have daily sex even if they have children. I think parents can still travel the world even if they have children. I think parents can still curse jokingly even if they have children.

If people stopped believing in the political-correct spineless-education nonsense, we would realize (looking at our grandparents as an example) that having children shouldn't change one's lifestyle dramatically. In fact a parent should never adapt her/his lifestyle to the child, but it's the child that must adapt to the parent lifestyle: that's what education is all about.

If I love fishing and heavy metal, I wouldn't suddenly change that to watching Disney Channel and listening to the Wiggles. What kind of education would that be? What I would teach to my son/daughter except having no personality and following the herds? I would actually keep fishing and listening to heavy metal, with the hope (but it's actually a certainty) that being exposed to it will make my child like them too so they could be children with a personality, not media-consumer brats that are as hateful and useless as all the other media-consumer brats.
Standing fucking ovation.......cool smiley
Also, in reference to what it would teach the kids, it would also perpetuate the unsavory notion that the brats are the center of the universe & that one should nail themselves to the cross of parental martyrdom, to the detriment of the parent's own well being.
September 14, 2019
I'll be blunt. I don't like children. I find them stupid and boring. Would I ever harm one? No. Would I ever refuse to save a child if I could? No. Do I get pissed if kids are abused physically, sexually, or emotionally? Absolutely. None of that says I have to like them or tolerate them in my space. My estranged wife is all offended and ran home to Mommy and Daddy.because I called her parunts breeders. What the hell else is it except breeding? We have approx. 7.5 billion people on the friiggin' planet and will rise to 7.75 billion by the end of the year.. I'm pissed at anyone who breeds in this day and age. Humans are going to breed their sorry butts either into a major global conflict or a global pandemic--after all Mother Earth has ways of dealing with this sort of thing. I'd rather see people use what brains they have and try to control their reproduction than to see a war or pandemic do it for them.

I think that those who mistreat children or leave them in hot cars to die (a horrible way to go, btw) should be sterilized. It's pretty obvious that they are not set up emotionally or mentally to care for children (and if they have other children, they need to lose their parental rights}. When I read of this kind of stuff, I do wonder if has anything to do with over population. Maybe not, but it seems to on the rise, along with population. And we do know that overcrowding causes stress.

So while I don't hate children, I do dislike them.
September 15, 2019
MerlynHerne
So while I don't hate children, I do dislike them.

I hate being around children because they irritate me. It's not the same as hating children, which would mean wishing them ill. I don't go around wishing for horrible things to happen to people for no reason. And I say people here, not children, because I don't subscribe to the widespread view that it is worse when horrible things happen to children.

I do wish none of them had been born, but that's because I'm an anti-natalist, and I wish none of us had ever been born. But children are closer to that moment when someone could have made a different decision, and damn well should have, the current state of the world (overpopulation, climate change, rising totalitarianism) being evident to all but the willfully blind. So I think more poorly of parents of young children than parents of adults, in general.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login