Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Breast is Best", But I Still Don't Want to See Your Tits :td

Posted by kidlesskim 
"Breast is Best", But I Still Don't Want to See Your Tits :td
July 20, 2014
I Shudder At the Sight of Your Udder
There's not a day that goes by some cow isn't making udder feeding related commentary online and I am SO SICK of the, "Breast is Best" campaign. Instead I wish someone would start one called, "I Shudder At the Sight of Your Udder", or something. Regardless of the public in general making it clear they just don't want to see their tits or be exposed to their potentially infectious udder juice, they pipe up in unison, "Breast is Best!", "I ONLY want to nourish my baybee!", or, "How would you like to eat YOUR lunch in the rest room!". Once and for all, to all the lurking udder feeders out there, I am NOT debating that "Breast is Best", IF you are healthy and don't smoke, drink, or take drugs when you have a suckling, I just don't want to SEE your tits or be exposed to your bodily fluids, nothing more and nothing less. shrug

Stop-Drop-and Plop/Udder Feeding Supplies Vending Machines on Campussaying 'wtf'
I don't KNOW you well enough to see your naked body or be exposed to your bodily fluids, TYVM, and the reason for your careless exposure means NOTHING to me. Do YOU want to see MY tits or be an unwilling participant and/or spectator in the sharing of MY exchange or expulsion of bodily fluids for what-ever reasons ***I***might think are reasonable and/or necessary? I don't fucking think so. Oh, and I sincerely hope this shit of Johns Hopkins installing udder feeding vending machines around their campus, along with their FOURTEEN tit feeding and pumping rooms, doesn't catch on. For God's sake can't you women NOT be obsessed with your titties or milking yourself long enough to go to work or school for a few hours? MUST you have a special room so you can stop, drop, and plop out an udder whenever the urge arises? WHY can't you pump at HOME? confused smiley

We ALL Need Special Rooms
Why can't we have special rooms for employees on renal dialysis? No one can argue THAT isn't a life sustaining function and it sure would be convenient for those who have to go and sit in a clinic 3 days a week for 3 hours at a stretch and work AROUND it, for those who are still able to work which my mother did for FOUR years. What about diabetic testing and injection rooms, as that is ANOTHER life sustaining procedure which must be done on a regular basis. How about a special room for people with piss and shit bags? I have known people who had colostomy bags while awaiting surgery who still went to work and had to change-clean bags throughout the day. I have also known people who continued to work after they were confined to wheel chairs and required a catheter and had to empty pee receptacles throughout the day TOO.

WHY the special rooms and privileges for women who VOLUNTARILY breast feed and who could just as easily pump at home and go on about their days, when so many other people with INVOLUNTARY medical needs(involving bodily fluids and PRIVACY needs in order to function) languish on? ?confused smiley

To Public Udder Feeders
1)Your titty juice MAY BE the best for your kid, but that fact is totally meaningless when it comes to exposing yourself or your bodily fluids to the public. Put a vomit towel over your tits and no one would be the wiser! No one wants to SEE your boobs or be exposed to leakage, that's all! FEED your suckling all the titty juice you want, just don't make me see your tits, get squirted, or come behind your juice at a restaurant table.

2)Pump that nasty shit into a bottle! If it's all about, "The nourishment of my baby", then the same benefits apply whether it's from the tit OR the bottle.

3)I won't even argue your udder juice has "healing" qualities, but that's for YOUR baby, not anyone else! Don't sneak in breast milk mac and cheese or breast milk smoothies to unsuspecting people, PLEASE.

4)Your titty juice does NOT cure cancer NOR does it cure common colds or anything else! If it did, then some scientist would have a patent on that nasty shit by now and the world would be disease free. GMAFB

5)If your kid can cut and chew his own steak, then PUT THE TIT DOWN. No one is buying your "Breast is Best" nonsense when you are nursing a pre schooler. Medical science doesn't back you up either, so if you insist on being a borderline perv, then PLEASE stay home as it makes everyone uncomfortable to be a witness to what most people think is child abuse.

Just cover up your boobs to avoid spillage and shield us from the ghastly sight of your elongated udders and most of us won't give you dirty looks BECAUSE we won't notice you IF you sincerely don't wish to be noticed. This won't happen on a wide scale though because they LIKE to draw attention to themselves. "Look at me! I am udder feeding my loaf!". NO ONE CARES about your udders.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Amen. :yr

Masturbation, sexual intercourse, urination, and defecation are healthy and also perfectly natural but every sane person does them in privacy. Beefing is no different. I'm sick and tired of people getting speshul treatment because they have CHYYYYLDRUN. angry flipping off If you insist on showing your tits in public then you are an exhibitionist.
Re: "Breast is Best", But I Still Don't Want to See Your Tits :td
July 20, 2014
And I'm sorry, but their whole campaign to make breasts "unsexual" is just pathetic. Breasts are sexual. They are sexually exciting to a majority of people, therefore they are sexual. If I walk up to a woman and grab her boob, would she say hello? Or would she scream PERVERT at the top of her lungs? Ppprrrroooobbbbably the latter, so I don't want to hear that they aren't sexual.

Attention "unsexually breasted" mothers:

Do not insult my soft, supple, plump, VERY SEXUAL, D-cup breasts any longer! SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! YOUR breasts may not be sexual, but mine certainly are! Just because you could profitably market your deflated bosoms as "fast-acting boner-deflators" doesn't make mine any less gorgeous! Maybe me and all the other amply gifted CF girls should grab some hot girls and guys and have a "nurse in" of our own.. RIGHT across the street from YOURS! I would love to hear your thoughts on THAT! Maybe all of a sudden breasts in public would be bad, you never know.. :satan
July 20, 2014
"i Shudder At the Sight of Your Udder"

Bumper sticker. NOW.

How about we stage mock nurse-ins with inanimate objects, just to expose the double-standard? I've got a 12-inch plastic Godzilla I could hang off my tit.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 20, 2014
Hell, my 46 year-old breasts look better than some younger moos' breasts. At least mine aren't deflated windsocks. I still have some bounce! I'll join that nurse-in, I have a ceramic parrot I could hang offa mine!
bouncing and laughing

And my breasts ARE sexual! They always have been and always will be, until I'm a wrinkled up old fogey. Breasts will never be desexualized. They are frickin' fabulous!

ITA. Moos who udder-feed in public are just attention-whoring. It has NOTHING to do with feeding the holy loaf. IF they wanted to do that, they could cover up, do it at home or pump that nasty crap into a bottle.
Sorry, but if someone actually dripped/squirted titmilk on me, I would spit in their face. Technically, saliva is more sanitary than breast milk since it does not carry HIV or many other viruses, unlike udder butter.

I think female breasts are both functional and sexual, and that neither should be "taboo" since (fat) men can show their udders all they want. However, this "only-okay-when-titfeeding" campaign is beyond gross. They're either always okay or never. Pick one, moomies.
July 20, 2014
Good point about the special rooms. There is an Americans with Disabilities Act, and yet, there is no law specifying access to dialysis at work or places to clean fluid bags, etc. Why not? Those are disabilities and not self-inflicted. Yet, there are special rooms and breaks for womben who choose to pop out a kyd and milk themselves for years. smile rolling left righteyes2
July 20, 2014
So we got Godzilla and a parrot.. I'll nurse TWO cans of PBR.. And BF my xbox. waving hellolarious
July 20, 2014
When this topic came up in the past, I offered to 'nurse' my boyfriend.
Can I participate in the "nurse-in" by bringing my dog, taking my shirt off and having her lick my boobs?

What do you mean no pets allowed?! STOP DISCRIMINATING AGAINST MY PWESHUS!!
July 20, 2014
cassia
When this topic came up in the past, I offered to 'nurse' my boyfriend.

It's so nachural, lots of couples do it! All part of a healthy sexual relationship, donchya know winking smiley Share it with the world!

Also I want a "special room" at work. It has to be soundproof with a lock on the door so I can escape some of my neurotic coworkers who are constantly bursting into tears or come running to me complaining and crying about a meanie coworker or meanie pharmacist who dares ask them to do their job in a timely manner.
I have anxiety and arthritis. I need a special room with a bubbling hot tub, candles, and relaxing music.
It's for my health!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login