Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More breeder e-begging... :rolleyes2

More breeder e-begging... :rolleyes2
July 21, 2014
From the depths of the Fakebook sewers...we have yet another breeder who thinks e-begging is the way to go smile rolling left righteyes2

(I would have posted the linky, but it's now been taken down.)

Here's the gist of it; he and his wife are broke (of course), they have a loaflette to take care of, one job between the two of them (she's staying at home, of course), and he doesn't really want to get a real job. He wants to 'do what he loves', which is some really shitty graphic design stuff. He says it won't pay well, but it's what he loves.

NOW...he started (and ended abruptly) a GoFundMe campaign that would help him and his wife with their expenses (since they bred and all). Yup...he and his wife can't be bothered to get more work to take care of their own sprog...and he claims to be an anarchist (no real jobly-job for him). He had a Facebook page dedicated to this stupidity, but that's also taken down.

This moron is a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-group-member type of deal...so someone saw this shit on their wall. It pissed her off enough to share it with us, and some of us decided to call him out on his bullshit.

Also, he would never be able to make a living on his 'art'...which is so bad that Duhd Camp's sprogs are Van Gogh and Picasso by comparison. two faces puking

https://www.facebook.com/ClaytonRayGee?fref=ts (Le moron's profile)

Anarchist asshat
Happy memorial day!

A day where we are supposed to honor the puppets trained to invade homes and murder people. Who blindly follow the orders of their masters without question. Congratulations!

They died for nothing but to advance the goals of politicians who would love nothing more than to enslave those who do not conform or obey.

I'm not happy with a lot of things 'Murica has done, but this duhd is an idiot. From this veteran, angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off

Lack of funds
It's bad when I want to start a graphics design gig but I'm afraid it will be canceled mid job like the last few. I could really use the extra income, but not at the cost of wasting my time again.

If you know anyone that needs graphics done please contact or have them contact me. I'd really like to complete a job sometime so I can stop scraping by.

I'm sure graphic design sucks as far as getting gigs...but if you're really that concerned about supporting the famblee (that you didn't HAVE to fucking have), get something else for the time being, UNTIL you get steady gigs. :headbrick

And, after he was called out on his breeder begging bullshit, our friendly duhd had this to say:

So after being broke for a fucking year I start a gofundme campaign... this took everything in me to swallow my pride. And people tell me I'm a breeder and deserve to be broke. FUCK YOU you pieces of shit. Tell me to get a job WHEN I FUCKING HAVE ONE AND AM STILL STRUGGLING TO GET BY you fucking dumb assholes that would rather berate someone rather than try to help others. You want to help the world? Put a bullet through your fucking head because you apparently need to let a little of that damned ego out.

I'm done. Goodnight.

Swallow your pride? You never had any to begin with, dumbass. (It also says "Nonaggressionist" under his name on his timeline...sounds really gentle, doesn't he?) smile rolling left righteyes2

I'm now unemployed, and looking for work...I would never pull this kind of shit. Personally, I think GoFundMe and Kickstarted need to be disbanded. They started out as great ideas, but then too many breeders like the aforementioned dickwad think it's just another free cash grab.

Yes, I and some others called him out on his begging. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and you all know the rest.

Popcorn's two cents
I'm unemployed and need a job...should I also set up a gofundme? The difference is, I didn't choose to be unemployed, but I'm doing something about it, other than e-begging strangers for money. It sickens me that just because you have a kid, and 'something you LOVE to do', people should just gratefully open their wallets and pay for your asinine decisions. I love to write novels, but for the time being, I need something to bring me income. If I went on gofundme and begged for money, I would be laughed at, all because I DIDN'T reproduce. Both of you get some damn jobs, pull your heads out of your asses, and stand on your own feet.

And, some others weighed in... devil with smile

Can't feed them, don't breed them. You just want people to buy you new shit. Why not just get a job and save up for it like normal people?

Someone else offered to give him $100 towards his vasectomy...I love these people (almost as much as you guys, of course).

This is dedicated to all the e-begging breeders...

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: More breeder e-begging... :rolleyes2
July 21, 2014
This guy is not even fit to design a school play poster, from what I got to see on his profile. That steady gig he's been talking about... Yeah, not gonna happen. But hey, less work for him, which definitely works for him, as long as people give him free shit.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
July 21, 2014
Sorry, breeders... But once baby comes along, all those things that you "love to do" take a back seat to ensuring your child has food in their belly. Too bad for you. :bedmadelie
July 21, 2014
Can't always "do what you love" AND support a fambily. Playtime is over once the loaf is shat. Sounds like another case of Peter Pan Syndrome in an able-bodied adult male.

Everyone has a dweeeam but most of us have to also do gruntwork to get by. How's about "swallowing yer pride" and applying at Mickey D's?
July 21, 2014
Over the weekend, I was browsing Craigslist, and found a few classic "fixer-upper" arcade games I wouldn't mind having. (Which is a hobby I get to have, because I do not and will not have kyds. Take that, lurking breeders.) I thought of setting up a GoFundMe for them, but I'd probably get a ton of shit for it, because I'd be "taking money away from teh baybeez!!!1!"

That said, I have no sympathy for the guy. He chose to knock up his wife (or let himself be oopsed,) so he has an albatross hanging around his neck for at least 18 years. I've worked jobs I wouldn't have preferred, in order to get by -- so can that spehshul cznophlaique.

Years ago, people generally waited until they could AFFORD kids, to have them. Today, not so much, because government assistance is pretty much a foregone conclusion. I wouldn't doubt that some people actually bank on handouts from private citizens, to supplement their guaranteed "government cheese"...
July 21, 2014
Yeah, you know, photography is my hobby and it's not a cheap hobby, even when I DIY and go for more inexpensive options. I gather I've spent around $800 on the camera, lenses, props, reflectors, flash, etc. It's an avenue I would like to pursue as a legitimate moneymaking job. So I can kind of understand this guy's desire.

BUT.

I work full-time, luckily at a job I enjoy, so I can pay my bills and use what little disposable I have for photography (and saving up for a cruise). I'm not sitting on my ass all day every day with the idea that other people need to fund my life so I can do what I want. I mean, my mom lets me live at home rent-free, that's it (but we're both hoping that me moving out comes sooner rather than later).

ALSO.

I don't have a child to feed. And I never will, which leaves me the freedom to pursue my interests without sacrificing the needs of somebody else.

I hate these fucking faux-anarchists that use their wibbly-wobbly* beliefs to suit their goals of being grifters. He wants to talk shit about masters and so forth, but his expectation is that everybody else should be "enslaved" as he would call it and then hand over their hard-earned money to him. Fucking parasite.

*I've been marathoning Doctor Who. Points if you know which episode that came from.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

July 21, 2014
One thing that amazes me is these people are SO deeply embedded with a sense of entitlement, for doing nothing more than fucking without birth control and creating a self replicant they can't afford, they honestly believe droves of people will donate to them! It never even occurs to them to lie about why they need money because, after all, we have CHHHYLRDEN and therefore are worthy of donations. That mentality boggles my mind!:crz

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 21, 2014
drlove0378
Years ago, people generally waited until they could AFFORD kids, to have them. Today, not so much, because government assistance is pretty much a foregone conclusion. I wouldn't doubt that some people actually bank on handouts from private citizens, to supplement their guaranteed "government cheese"...

Did they? I think many parents were always careless about having kids they could not afford in the past, or there would not be so many adults today who "grew up poor". The excuse was "They didn't have birth control back then"

One extreme example: My mother is 87 years old. She grew up on a farm in Kansas the 11th of 12 kids. It was during the Great depression and to this day, she still talks about how they were dirt poor. Of course, how many parents can afford 12 kids at any time in history?
July 21, 2014
Anyone who says graphics design is a hack. I can't see his FB page, does anyone have links to his artwork or GoFundMe account?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 21, 2014
Miss_Hannigan
Anyone who says graphics design is a hack. I can't see his FB page, does anyone have links to his artwork or GoFundMe account?

His GoFundMe account is no longer up as of early this morning, and here is some of his 'portfolio'.

Here's a drawing, and some graphic crap about anarchy...gee I wonder why no one will hire him, He's seems rather talented to me shrug

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)

July 21, 2014
If you're not willing to sacrifice a job you "love" that's not paying the bills so you can put food on your child's plate, why the hell did you sprog in the first place?

By the looks of his profile he probably thinks having a real job and working for a boss would mean he was kowtowing to TEH MAN!!!11 and therefore be unacceptable. Which, once again, means he isn't in a position to support an additional human being.

Unrelated, I got a good laugh from his half-bowlcut or whatever you want to call that hairstyle.
July 21, 2014
This guy sounds like an idiot! smile rolling left righteyes2 If he's so concerned about Tehs Govs or what have you - why doesn't he make a biz out of making tin foil hats?

I will bet he hasn't even sent his resume to Alex Jones!

Too lazy; Must knock up Bimbo.

Put a tin foil hat on it, next time.
July 21, 2014
rudeawakening
Unrelated, I got a good laugh from his half-bowlcut or whatever you want to call that hairstyle.

Can't have a regular haircut, oh no! That would be kowtowing to THE MAYUN! waving hellolarious

Speaking of going against the mayun, I'm guessing he and his hausfrau are anti-vaxx/home birfin' tards as well. smile rolling left righteyes2

July 21, 2014
popcornculturejunkie

I'm not happy with a lot of things 'Murica has done, but this duhd is an idiot. From this veteran, angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off

That man's pics are a whole lot other than 'gentle' as well. I'm talking about guns, bullets, and looking down the sights of a rifle no less.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 21, 2014
paragon schnitzophonic
Yeah, you know, photography is my hobby and it's not a cheap hobby, even when I DIY and go for more inexpensive options. I gather I've spent around $800 on the camera, lenses, props, reflectors, flash, etc. It's an avenue I would like to pursue as a legitimate moneymaking job. So I can kind of understand this guy's desire.

BUT.

I work full-time, luckily at a job I enjoy, so I can pay my bills and use what little disposable I have for photography (and saving up for a cruise). I'm not sitting on my ass all day every day with the idea that other people need to fund my life so I can do what I want. I mean, my mom lets me live at home rent-free, that's it (but we're both hoping that me moving out comes sooner rather than later).

ALSO.

I don't have a child to feed. And I never will, which leaves me the freedom to pursue my interests without sacrificing the needs of somebody else.

I hate these fucking faux-anarchists that use their wibbly-wobbly* beliefs to suit their goals of being grifters. He wants to talk shit about masters and so forth, but his expectation is that everybody else should be "enslaved" as he would call it and then hand over their hard-earned money to him. Fucking parasite.

*I've been marathoning Doctor Who. Points if you know which episode that came from.

A) It's "Blink˝
and cool smiley if he really wants to make it why doesn't he try to sell his art on pintrest or something? I have a FB friend who set her own store on fb selling buttons with her work. Granted she is a twisted artist but she does well enough.
July 22, 2014
"Blink" is one of my fav all time Dr. Who episodes.smile rolling left rightsmile

As for this hipster douche, he can fuck himself sideways with a barbed dildo.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
July 22, 2014
mr. neptune
drlove0378

Did they? I think many parents were always careless about having kids they could not afford in the past, or there would not be so many adults today who "grew up poor". The excuse was "They didn't have birth control back then"

One extreme example: My mother is 87 years old. She grew up on a farm in Kansas the 11th of 12 kids. It was during the Great depression and to this day, she still talks about how they were dirt poor. Of course, how many parents can afford 12 kids at any time in history?

I stand corrected. Many people in the older generations did grow up poor, as it turned out their parents couldn't even afford ONE chyld. But I'm sure many people back then believed everyone must sprog. (If only they knew it didn't have to be that way.)

One difference, though: back in the day, most managed to get by without handouts (at least, I'd like to think they did.) Today, welfare is a lifestyle: about half the breeders are headed to the welfare office while the loaf is still baking. And they will continue to squirt 'em out to get more money -- they don't give a damn about their kids.
July 22, 2014
drlove0378
mr. neptune
drlove0378

I stand corrected. Many people in the older generations did grow up poor, as it turned out their parents couldn't even afford ONE chyld. But I'm sure many people back then believed everyone must sprog. (If only they knew it didn't have to be that way.)

There's also a big difference between being poor in an era when children were part of the family labor pool, and being poor today. In rural areas, the children could help tend the garden and in urban areas they could get jobs doing things like shining shoes or selling papers (we're talking about the 30s now). Today children are only a drain on resources, except when they bring in the food stamps...
July 22, 2014
Calls other people puppets, yet followed the ultimate mindless path in life by breeding. Yeah, sounds like most self-proclaimed anarchists I've encountered.

This guy has one of the most punchable faces I've seen in quite some time. I'd donate money for that cause.
July 31, 2014
This isn't breeder-related (as far as I can tell) but it has to be seen to be believed:

"Pamper Project" kickstarter

I might start one of these, I think the Champagne industry is lacking "honest reviews" from the freeloader market...
July 31, 2014
I only give money to strangers via kiva because I will eventually get it back. Hands up not hand outs. I will never give my money to an ebeggar except for emergency vet care. I want my money to go to teaching people how to care/fend for themselves versus handouts. I'm more interested in teaching somebody better farming techniques versus giving them free food. Some of my borrowers even paid off their loans quicker than expected.

I just caught Myanmar (Burma) today. :GOMIIMOG
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login