Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Childfree Reddit

Posted by juliewashere88 
New Childfree Reddit
July 21, 2014
I'm sick of /r/childfree and their constant breeder-pleasing. I'm sick of how they value outside opinions more than those of their own CF members. I'm sick of them banning anyone who even dares say anything remotely negative about parents. And the last straw came when they shut down, the bloody cowards, just because the media kind of mentioned them. A reddit can not say it's for the childfree when it is constantly censoring and closeting the childfree.

So I've started a new sub. Reddit.com/r/childfreevoices and I'm looking for moderators. It's time the childfree were able to speak openly on reddit without caring what anyone else thinks. I could use some bratfree style to set the right tone grinning smiley
Re: New Childfree Reddit
July 22, 2014
What niche will it serve, that Bratfree doesn't? I'm a bit curious, because if it meets some other need (like SH does for me), I might read it from time to time.
July 22, 2014
Niche? The reddit niche. Some people stick to one board in one place, and that fine. But I like to post in many boards all over the place. They don't replace each other. I'm in CF groups on Facebook and Deviantart too. There are a few CF subs on reddit already, but they're much to breeder-pleasing for my taste. That's why I made a new one there. If you're not interested, that's fine. I like variety.
July 22, 2014
Myes.. Mmyyyyyeees! Spread our influence! The breeders shall tremble in their track suits for we are the CHILDFREE! First reddit, then.. THE WORLD! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously! Good for you! And us as a whole! I can't believe all the spineless childfree people that exist in this world, keeping their heads down and sniveling in their sleeves at the sight of a BLESSED parent! If you aren't going to stand up for what you believe in.. Then don't say you believe in it at all.
July 22, 2014
I just joined the subreddit... :biggrin2

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 22, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
I just joined the subreddit... :biggrin2

Me as well.Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2
July 22, 2014
Awesome! Thanks you guys. I'm still trying to breathe some life into this thing.
July 22, 2014
Sounds interesting, kind of like the time Childfree Hardcore split off from Childfree on Livejournal.
July 23, 2014
I'm there. I don't post much on here but I lurk.

My SN there is Catnip241 - it's not my "normal" screenname but I use that screen name everywhere and...well. I plan on saying things I don't want traced to my current public image. Only because I have a business.

I'm online a lot with experience in forum administration. If you need a mod who is around a *lot.* I can do that since I work at a goat dairy. It's a lot of work, but in between work I just play online. I live right here on the dairy so no commute either.

Either way, thanks. r/childfree sucks. I love seeing a post by you, though I usually have to expand it because you get downvoted to hell.
July 23, 2014
I might lurk but reddit seems like where fore c hanners end up when they age out of p0rn and teen trolling

thom_c
I might lurk but reddit seems like where fore c hanners end up when they age out of p0rn and teen trolling

Mostly male, average age about 22. I enjoy some subreddits, but a good many threads end up in discussions of fapping.
July 24, 2014
I'm GapGirl1128. smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
July 24, 2014
I am in there now...and I'm a mod for the new subredit smiling smiley
July 24, 2014
Awesome! It's hard to do much from my phone, so when I get to a computer I'll add you guys. smiling smiley
July 25, 2014
Bump, and plugging /r/nokidsever because parents aren't allowed and don't get fucking cookies there either. Eeeee, All this content, I'm lurking so hard in them both. smiling smiley

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
July 26, 2014
Ooh! I'll he sure to check that out grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login