July 22, 2014
MICHELLE DUGGAR'S TATER TOT CASSEROLE

2 pounds ground turkey, cooked, seasoned, drained
3 (2-pound) bags Tater Tots
2 10 3/4-ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
2 10 3/4-ounce cans cream of chicken soup
2 12-ounce cans evaporate milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Spread the seasoned, browned meat in two 9x13-inch casserole pans. Cover the meat with the Tater Tots (you don't have to cook them first). Mix the soups and milk together and pour the mixture over the top.

Bake for 1 hour. Serves 16 to 20.
two faces puking

What a tragic waste of young tater tots.
Re: I found something MORE disgusting than Michele Duggar
July 22, 2014
Of course she would create a recipe like this. It's got 'tot' in the title. Ewwww. two faces puking
July 22, 2014
Five minute Lazy slop dinner for kids so she can spend time trying to get pignasty again.
July 22, 2014
'Murica.
July 22, 2014
Sounds like it'll come out in a very similar state to what it went in.
July 22, 2014
I hate campbell's cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup. Nasty, gelatinous goo. Feeding kids crap is one of my pet peeves. If you have kids, you are obligated to feed them real, nutritious food. You aren't doing their wallet or their health any favors by feeding them sugary and/or processed food.

And if the only way you can afford to have them is to feed them crap, YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE THEM. Have TWO instead of 19, you morons.
July 22, 2014
That sounds like a recipe for vomit.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
July 22, 2014
Alternate title: How to create life-sized edible (?) model of Moochelle Duggar's ground-up cooch.
July 22, 2014
Alternate title: How to create life-sized edible (?) model of Moochelle Duggar's ground-up cooch.

waving hellolarious
July 22, 2014
Tater tot hotdish was one of my favorite things as a child (where's an embarrassed smiley when you need one?)

But we put the tater tots on top so they get crispy. And throw some corn or peas in there. Then again, I live in the state of hotdishes. I promise you, Michelle Duggar is much more disgusting grinning smiley
July 22, 2014
rudegubmintworker

waving hellolarious

waving hellolarious and two faces puking

I also happen to like tater tot hotdish, but then again, I don't eat it nearly as often as the Duggars do. smile rolling left righteyes2

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 23, 2014
rudegubmintworker

waving hellolarious

::brbl
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login