Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"The Reason We Need Children" (By Reverend Moon):rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
"The Reason We Need Children" (By Reverend Moon):rolleyes2
July 22, 2014
http://www.tparents.org/Moon-Books/rcgw/Rcgw-2-2.htm

This tripe is extremely lengthy and chocked full of nonsensical horse shit, so I have only posted a few selected excerpts with my commentary in red:

The Reason We Need Children

1. To Take After God
We must solidly know the value that human beings had originally, as if they never had fallen. Originally, God will come into our minds and become the center of it, and become our body, making an internal-external relationship. So even if man stands in a position akin to God, God has created the universe and has the ability of creation, so man would want that ability too. I thought man's hunger for knowledge and to become God-Like was the root of why humans fell from his grace in the first place and got curses placed upon us like pain, suffering, death, menstruation, and whatnot.shrug

So when you look at this inductively, God is made up of one man and woman. God is the original being, so the resultant being must resemble its root. That is why any kind of seed has two pieces covered up with one skin. Beans look like that. They resemble God's form. If you sow the bean, two leaves would come out and step into a new stage. I thought there was God, then the earth, the water and plants and stuff, birds and fish, other animals, then man, then man's rib, and THEN woman. shrug

Since God creates with two natures in Himself and since we humans also create, through a position where man and woman vertically unite and, centered on love, have children, we humans also have to stand in a position where we can create such masterpieces. We are talking about creating children. God granted us the ability of creation and at the same time God gave us the love of children to let us experience the joy God felt through creating the universe. I didn't know fundies were allowed to fuck standing up.69 sex

That is why love does not exist without parents, without an object or without children. So only a person who has completely received such love can stand before God, who is the subject of love. Since this is the fundamental rule and heavenly rule, in order to pass this exam, you must have these qualifications. "Exam"? What about priests and nuns, people born without reproductive organs, and regular infertile people God made that way? Can they not go to Heaven?:headbrick

Why does a couple need children? God's love is made of three stages, but without children it will not be three stages. So in order to keep the balance of the centerline, the standard of children must go down and touch the ground. By doing so, the whole comes together. This is the fundamental rule and principle. Can you understand this? Uh, no I can't because it doesn't make any sense.bouncing and laughing

So under these rules, a father standing before his son represents God. Because the father is the substance representing God's internal and masculine figure, he becomes a God of sons and daughters. The mother must become a God to her daughters. (173-207) I thought calling other things God was breaking the commandment about idoltry, or whatever. shrug

2. In Order to Experience Vertical Love
I, Rev. Moon, am the person who wants most in the universe to be born in and swim and live in this kind of love. Since Rev. Moon is in such a position, if I grab someone, I can hold him and take him to the headquarters of love. You can just cross this bridge and go there quickly, so the members of the Unification Church are anxious to make use of me. And that is true. Why do we like our fathers and mothers? We love them because we want to make use of them and find the love of a higher level. That is good. Mothers and fathers tell their children to love their parents. The reason for loving your parents is to build a bridge of children and to seek the love of the world. This was not known until now. This sounds like a bunch of LSD induced mumbo jumbo.:crz

When you say you live for your spouse, you are not living for the sake of your spouse. You live centered upon God's original, idealistic true love, in the essence of it. You live centering on that kind of love. You are living for and representing God. Isn't that wonderful! You want to live with God but He is invisible so you live with your wife instead of God, and vice versa.saying 'wtf'

Talking about husband and wife is not enough. Love between a man and a woman is inadequate; this is only horizontal love. Just a minute ago he called it vertical love 69 sex

You need the love of a mother and a father, parents' love.You must become a parent. You can never know vertical love unless you become a parent. After experiencing horizontal love, why do we need sons and daughters? In order to experience vertical love. People without children do not understand vertical love. These kinds of people become failures in the human world. So, he is saying infertile people, who God presumably created since he doesn't make mistakes, are failures? How nice.eye rolling smiley

So as the way you love your husbands and wives, the more you love there are no complaints in the work of living for the sake of others. So in the world of living for the sake of others, even if the husband loves his children more than he loves his wife, the wife cannot complain saying, "Oh, that man only loves his sons and daughters and doesn't care for me day and night. Why does he act like that?" She does not complain. She is happy with it, and says, "Oh, I'm glad. He loves them more than me. That's the way it should be." Right. That's why so many marriages crumble before the first loaf starts toddling because Moo fixates on the kid, although it's rare to be in the reverse unless you count countries where sons are everything and wives and daughters are worthless.shrug

3. For the Sake of the Expansion of the Four Sides of a Relationship
Love between parents and children comes from the parent, and the love of parents means the love of a father and a mother. We receive the love of our parents from the moment we are born. And as long as our parents exist, in childhood, in youth and manhood regardless of time, we receive their love. As we grow up with this parents' love, it will lead to each of us expanding the horizontal life of husband and wife. In order to carry on love between husband and wife, you must have children and love them. Therefore, unchilded couples are incapable of love even though they manage to stay together for many decades and single people don't know what love is at all.:mrd

Without children, parents cannot know what love is. You can feel true love only with an object. Brothers might grow up without experiencing parents' love, but when they grow up, marry and have children, they would understand parents' love. In other words, when it starts from parents and goes one round and then goes back to parents, then it's understood. So you cannot be called a mature person without having children.:smn

When Adam and Eve unite centering upon God, a certain "shape" is formed. But to form a plane shape you must definitely have children. So this makes a horizontal relationship, but you must understand it cannot replace the vertical relationship. Not only do I not understand it can't replace it, I don't even know what it is, any of it, this "vertical" and "horizontal" mess.shrug

A vertical relationship is extending love between parents and children. Parents, husband and wife, and children are the fundamental rules of a vertical relationship. When all of it comes together, it forms one family. When you expand a couple's love, it can be connected to parents' love. If the children become parents after becoming husband and wife, their love also must become the same size, the same length as the love of their parents. If so, what becomes of love between children? With what standard should we love? The brothers love as their parents do. (66-119) That sounds like a mathematical riddle without an answer.:bdid

4. Because the Fundamental Rules of the Universe Are That Way
Does everyone, whether they are a man or a women, need children? "Yes." Why? To make historical tradition continue. You must understand that since this is a fundamental rule we follow it by getting married. And love also tends to shrink after two people have met and married. You must know that.confused smiley

The reason we have sons and daughters is to learn the way of loving the world. Children connect to the world and future. If you have no children you cannot be connected to the future. Oh palease!eye rolling smiley

You must live a life of gratitude. How do you appreciate something? When you see someone with many children, you may say that this person has a lot of hardship, but you know this person enjoys the happiness, which a person without children has never tasted. People who have raised children know this. When you compare people who have raised children and someone who has not, people with children enjoy life no matter how their children rise and falls, but people without children cannot do that. Yeah, I am quite certain all the parents of spree killers are feeling the joy right about now, as are all the old people stuffed away in nursing homes who haven't seen their kids in months or years. shrug

There Cannot Be Birth Control in the Unification Church

1) The Perfect Kingdom of Heaven Starts with Children Centering on God

2) The Purpose of Love Between a Man and a Women Is Their Children

With any parents, even with evil parents, they have that kind of hope for the children? Isn't that love? When we think about this question, all people want their children to be the best among all children rather than their children following other sons and daughters. (64-167)So, even an evil parent is better in his eyes than an unchilded person.

3) Children Are the Gift from God
What happens if you don't have children, if you just cut off what God wanted to give you? If you apply birth control and just cut off children which God planned to send as the sons and daughters that can conquer and rule all of heaven and earth.God calls, "Rev. Moon, Mrs. Moon, come here," and says, "I will grant you these blessings." That's it. I think Western people cannot understand this stuff. (Laughter) Among those people who appreciate it and those who don't, through which kind of people will God expand the base of love? (111-79)

When I go to the spirit world, would humankind and God praise Rev. Moon, or not? If you think about this, can you, or can you not apply birth control? (You cannot.) So even if the satanic world applies birth control, we should not do it. Even if you are very pretty and rich, if there is a husband who receives God's love, you must follow God's will and follow the peaks of the heart. Even if you know you will have hardships and be treated contemptuously, but if you are able to give birth to sons and daughters who can rule the world and love heaven and earth, you must say, "Yes, I agree. I will go that way." Oh, by all means follow the lifescript!bowing

4) Birth Control

I am going to forbid birth control to the women of Unification Church. I will say, "Go ahead and have many children." As I have said, "Have many children" after I came to America; I had to show a good example, so I have said to mother, "Have many sons and daughters." Now how's that? (123-276)Out of Jacob's twelve sons, Joseph is the eleventh. If Jacob applied birth control, could Joseph become Prime Minister? (Laughter) The more time goes by, the better children you will have. The further you go, they will have more fortune of the Unification Church, the path of fortune in the Unification Church. It is true. After you have gone to the spirit world, and God says, "I was going to send, through your family, men who can control the universe, but you have cut his throat," what will you do? If you bore them, they will feed themselves even if you don't eat. Even having ten babies a day is OK. Have children. (Laughter)A variation of, "Your child could have been a cancer curer":drool

So forth and so on, blah, blah, blah......................sleeping

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
smile rolling left righteyes2

Reverend Moooooo Lover
And love also tends to shrink after two people have met and married sluiced

Fixed it for you! thumbs upwink

So this makes a horizontal relationship, but you must understand it cannot replace the vertical relationship.

:sx
Re: "The Reason We Need Children" (By Reverend Moon):rolleyes2
July 22, 2014
My response: "yeah. whatever."

:::walks away to see if there is anything good to eat in the fridge::::

Honestly, only someone in a cult situation would have the patience to sit and listen to that blathering. I have better things to do, like dig into that slice of tiramasu I got from the bakery today.

ETA: not directed at KK, certainly. You have an awesome amount of patience to be able to read that and provide a tickling breakdown. But once someone uses the G*d word? I'm outa there.
July 22, 2014
Rev Moon????????? Wow he still is alive? I remember him on tv many years ago. After the Jim Jones thing I thought he faded into history.
July 22, 2014
So God is a bean? Or is Mr. Bean God? Wut? :eh??
July 22, 2014
Dorisan
My response: "yeah. whatever."

:::walks away to see if there is anything good to eat in the fridge::::

Honestly, only someone in a cult situation would have the patience to sit and listen to that blathering. I have better things to do, like dig into that slice of tiramasu I got from the bakery today.

ETA: not directed at KK, certainly. You have an awesome amount of patience to be able to read that and provide a tickling breakdown. But once someone uses the G*d word? I'm outa there.

im totally loling here because isn't the Rev.Moon iowner of Entenmanns baked goods? and it just so happens I have some chocolate covered chocolate donuts in the fridge..... but don't worry.... got them at a deep discount for being a few days older at the outlet store. $1.50 a box.....less to the moonies....right on!!!
July 22, 2014
Why does he keep switching between first and third person?

Also, the name Rev. Moon makes him sound like some hippy dippy crystal worshiper.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 23, 2014
"Since God creates with two natures in Himself and since we humans also create, through a position where man and woman vertically unite and, centered on love, have children, we humans also have to stand in a position where we can create such masterpieces. We are talking about creating children. God granted us the ability of creation and at the same time God gave us the love of children to let us experience the joy God felt through creating the universe."

Um.. This guy has read the wrong bible. God greatly regrets making humankind. He PNA'd us once with a giant flood and then felt the urge to promise to not do it again. God feels no joy at our existence.. Which that's why I think children are actually the punishment for sin, not just the menstruation, because I'm pretty sure (I'm tired) but it wasn't until after the fall of humans that they started breeding. So if fundies are dumb enough to follow their god's mistakes.. Well.. Be my guest. But I chose to learn from the object of my devotion and chose a different route.
July 23, 2014
Sorry I don't read anything that has a ration of "God":"Any Other Words" lower than 1:100.

Honestly, idiotic people.

They want to keep people having many chyldren because this way they are more subservient and easily manipulated since a family of 10 has to think about stuff like eating and a place to sleep instead of "ehy perhaps I am getting fucked!"

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 23, 2014
catharsist
.. This guy has read the wrong bible. God greatly regrets making humankind. He PNA'd us once with a giant flood and then felt the urge to promise to not do it again. God feels no joy at our existence.. Which that's why I think children are actually the punishment for sin, not just the menstruation, because I'm pretty sure (I'm tired) but it wasn't until after the fall of humans that they started breeding. So if fundies are dumb enough to follow their god's mistakes.. Well.. Be my guest. But I chose to learn from the object of my devotion and chose a different route.

I didn't know that. My attention span for religion stopped at the age of 11.
That shit makes sense. Along with why he doesn't do shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
July 23, 2014
My mind is spinning...Catholic and Moonie all pretty much sounds the same to me. It's all so much WTFness that I just don't know where to start, but it makes my brain too tired to try. About the only thing I got from this was the "vertical" comment. grinning smiley So Moonies do it vertically? Woo hoo! Rock on, Moonies.
July 23, 2014
milenascarlet
catharsist
.. This guy has read the wrong bible. God greatly regrets making humankind. He PNA'd us once with a giant flood and then felt the urge to promise to not do it again. God feels no joy at our existence.. Which that's why I think children are actually the punishment for sin, not just the menstruation, because I'm pretty sure (I'm tired) but it wasn't until after the fall of humans that they started breeding. So if fundies are dumb enough to follow their god's mistakes.. Well.. Be my guest. But I chose to learn from the object of my devotion and chose a different route.

I didn't know that. My attention span for religion stopped at the age of 11.
That shit makes sense. Along with why he doesn't do shit.

Genesis chapter 6, right here.

The Wickedness of Man
(Matthew 24:36-51; Mark 13:32-37; Luke 12:35-48)

1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
July 23, 2014
Jesus Christ, I need visual aids for this.

Can somebody please draw me a fucking diagram?

:drool
July 23, 2014
Sounds like the real reason Reverend Moo needs kyds is that the religion is a little short on worshippers. Is all this horizontal/vertical blathering perhaps relating to generations of families? Like, horizontal would be someone of the same generation, vertical would be when one's genes are passed to the next generation? Because I think here Reverend Moo is ASSuming that parents = perfect love and that the kids'll love their kids perfectly, too. Because nothing bad happens, ever. No wonder they need people already in the religion to sprog. It's probably pretty tough to get people to convert with all this crazy logic and garbled sentences.
July 23, 2014
the noodler
im totally loling here because isn't the Rev.Moon iowner of Entenmanns baked goods? and it just so happens I have some chocolate covered chocolate donuts in the fridge..... but don't worry.... got them at a deep discount for being a few days older at the outlet store. $1.50 a box.....less to the moonies....right on!!!

Well he does run that True World seafood distributorship. If you've eaten sushi you've probably helped line his pockets.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 23, 2014
night owl
My mind is spinning...Catholic and Moonie all pretty much sounds the same to me. It's all so much WTFness that I just don't know where to start, but it makes my brain too tired to try. About the only thing I got from this was the "vertical" comment. grinning smiley So Moonies do it vertically? Woo hoo! Rock on, Moonies.
Wouldn't doing it vertically put a lot of strain on the man's doodle? Unless they are both squatting like sumo wrestlers...
July 24, 2014
The Rev Moon is still around? Personally, I never knew any Moonies but yeah they have weird doctrines.
July 25, 2014
selidororous
The Rev Moon is still around? Personally, I never knew any Moonies but yeah they have weird doctrines.

He died a couple of years ago but the "Moonies" are still an organized religion and practice his principles.:fmbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login