Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Royal Spawn Survives A Whole Year

Posted by screaming sausage 
Royal Spawn Survives A Whole Year
July 22, 2014
Sprog turns one, the Daily Mail's writers cream themselves over the course of a 30-page souvenir magazine and loads of crap like this:

Baybee Cambridge's little life in trite tabloid captions

The heir has lasted a year and now the spare is allegedly on the way (it has to be, sooner or later- that's the royal brood mare's job and entire point). The hype is unreal- this little inbred has achieved even less than his sponging parents and is still being celebrated for it, while the inevitable birth of his six-toed sibling is being pre-emptively hyped, when will this madness end?

...and just look at the petulant little sod:

How adorable... urgh. Even the royals give in to their sprogs' every demand. The least the royal couple's 200 nannies could have done was teach him to keep still and not have tantrums in front of the cameras.
Re: Royal Spawn Survives A Whole Year
July 22, 2014
Why I never wanted to be a princess, Exhibit A two faces puking
July 22, 2014
I fucking loathe the idea of royal families to begin with. Prove to me that you're worth my adoration, and I will pay attention to what you do. Coming out of the correct vagina (and having a penis, since girls don't get to inherit shit if a boy is around) does not make you worthy of anything, IMHO.

But maybe I just don't get it because I'm from the US.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 23, 2014
Jesus.. She is emaciated compared to that little fat thing. I know that if she gets pregnant again she WILL vomit herself to death and become a skeleton. Yet another reason why pignasty is the shithole of health effects. And the look on her face after he throws the thing says it all.. She wants to choke the little bastard.
July 23, 2014
I am so sick of those over-privileged fuckers. Can't even go to the supermarket without seeing their faces on every mag, especially that "stylish" brood mare - because yes, that's all she is. She basically sold her uterus to the highest bidder. When it's not about her, it's still about her skanky sister's arse. :cen
July 23, 2014
I fail to see why anyone should give a toss about "royalty" in this day and age, and why they haven't been stripped of the things their ancestors looted from the public and forced to compete for work like the rest of us.
July 23, 2014
I can't stand Waity Katy and I have always felt that she had her moo are nothing but desperate, grasping, social-climbing gold diggers. I question what kind of person he is if he chose her. Of course, I think they broke up several times, but he had a duty to get married and sprog and a limited pool of acceptable bloodlines to choose from and was probably under pressure from The Firm to just get married already, so maybe he keeps a couple on the side; who knows. devil with smile I personally don't like her style and I can't understand why every time she wears something that "the common folk can afford, because she's just so frugal like that" that the outfit will sell out in minutes. I think she dresses like an old lady and is starving herself into looking like an emaciated old lady. YMMV on her sense of style. And frugal she is not; what a load. That family too has got to be a bigger leech on the taxpayers than everyone else on benefits combined. I say that despite their "service." Boo hoo, they have engagements to attend, ribbon cutting ceremonies, speeches. Sure W&H fly helicopters, but so do many other people, and it's not as if they'll be lifers in that profession nor on the front lines war after war like so many others. I also think the tales of all W's life-saving missions are exaggerated. This kid is no different. Born into wealth, privilege, a guaranteed non-back-breaking job, the list goes on. The Royal Babee Watch was ridiculous and embarrassing to watch, along with this latest celebration of the continuation of the Royal Leeches.

Yes, I am not a fan. smiling smiley
July 23, 2014
These ones again! I remember last summer while i was working in the nursery of a local health center (cleaning). It was the day royal loaf was born, early in the morning. I was taking out the trash and arranging the toys in the main aula. One of the nurses storms in and starts almost shouting: "The prince was born! The prince was born!" Rushes past me and opens the TV in the aula. I had such a bored face.
July 23, 2014
It's hard to see the point of royalty in this day and age, unless it's to sell tabloids. The house of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha continues, yay!sarcastic clapping

Remember when Princess Diana became bulimic after Prince William was born? Everyone praised her sense of style, too, and mostly overlooked her bulimia. I think the same thing is going on with Kate. She doesn't look entirely healthy, but you know she would never hear the end of it if she actually put on weight. Still, it makes you wonder why anyone would want to be part of that circus. This wasn't a dynastic match by any means. Which brings us back to why have a monarchy anyway. My brain hurts...:drool

It takes a child to raze a village.
July 23, 2014
Has anybody told her that she can get an updated hair style? How long is she going to wear the Most Popular Girl in High School Circa 1990 'do?
July 23, 2014
God, she looks emaciated and the prince looks pasty and 50. The poor loaf inherited that fat head with the weak chin too, much like Pee-Paw Charles.Seriously, monarchies and royal famblee nonsense in developed countries should have died out centuries ago.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 23, 2014
That hairdo is hiding her cheeks. That is a strategic thing some people do when they have bulimia, which sometimes causes the face to swell.

Ooo I am so evil to speculate like that! But hell if it was good enough for Di, it's surely good enough for this princess!
July 23, 2014
night owl
I can't stand Waity Katy and I have always felt that she had her moo are nothing but desperate, grasping, social-climbing gold diggers.

I really hate the way the Wills'n'Kate story has been sold to us as the fairytale of a commoner finding her prince when it's anything but. We know that Kate was due to study at Edinburgh until it was announced that William would be taking a gap yah before enrolling at St. Andrew's to study Fine Art, and then she quickly decided to take a gap yah of her own and enrol in Fine Art and... "Oh, hi Wills! Fancy seeing you here! I do hope you'll be going to that charity fashion show where I'll be modelling a see-through dress!"

She was far from the only one of course- St. Andrews saw a spike in applications from women that year, and so many want to marry Harry that there's even a reality show called I Wanna Marry Harry.

I really don't know why anyone would want to marry into that ghastly family as the lot of a royal brood mare must be the most unfulfilling existence known to woman. Yes, there's the glamour, fame and money, but in return for entering a sham marriage, which is practically an arranged marriage as all royal marriages are? For having to squeeze out an heir and a spare not because you actually want to, but to keep the family line going so they get to hang onto their property and money for another generation? To be constantly reminded that as a barely tolerated outsider you should be grateful they allowed you to dilute their gene pool? To waste your talents and abilities to become a smiling, silent Stepford wife simpering through your husband's affairs and carefully hiding your own personality and cloaking your eating disorders? And to think their fans shrug off all criticism with "you're just jealous"- sod that, I couldn't respect anyone who chose that life, the only excuse is sheer greed.
July 23, 2014
cj
Remember when Princess Diana became bulimic after Prince William was born? Everyone praised her sense of style, too, and mostly overlooked her bulimia.

It got worse that that- near the end of her life paparazzi photos showed her with cellulite and the tabloids mocked her over this despite her history of bulimia being well-documented- really classy, guys.

Kate is probably dying to get pregnant again so she can finally have an excuse to abandon the diet and actually eat something again. Seriously, anyone who would choose that lifestyle just to get a bit of money and fame deserves no respect whatsoever.

I'm actually watching a bit of I Wanna Marry Harry now and it's utterly insane- if you can find this on catchup or elsewhere give it a go. The basic idea is a TV crew telling a bunch of gullible American airheads that Prince Harry is looking for an American wife and then getting them to try and woo a lookalike (and not a very convincing one at that). It's cruel as hell but it's also impossible to feel sorry for these greedy and materialistic backstabbers as they try and throw each other under the bus over the chance to be a minor royal... or maybe it's all fake, still, the premise works because Marrying Harry is seen as a thing to be envied for some reason.
August 01, 2014
yurble
I fail to see why anyone should give a toss about "royalty" in this day and age, and why they haven't been stripped of the things their ancestors looted from the public and forced to compete for work like the rest of us.

Thank you.

They are no better than anyone else.

I cannot believe people are so into them.

I read somewhere that Prince Charles' closest friends should still call him "sir". Are you serious? Fuck that noise. He eats, shits and will die like anyone else.

I am an American and I wonder how the "non-Royal" British feel about this. Are they okay with this?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login