Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Case of Single Moo's Boyfriend Killing Her Toddlerangry smiley

Posted by kidlesskim 
Another Case of Single Moo's Boyfriend Killing Her Toddlerangry smiley
July 28, 2014
http://www.wcax.com/story/26109989/shelburne-man-charged-with-murdering-toddler?hpt=ju_bn1

BURLINGTON, Vt. -
A murder charge for a Shelburne man baby-sitting for his girlfriend's little boy. Aiden Haskins, 2, died Tuesday and police made the arrest late Thursday night. Investigators say Joshua Blow admits being the only person present and responsible for the toddler when the boy sustained an ultimately fatal head injury Tuesday. Blow called it an accident when confronted by investigators. They see it differently. I am SO SICK of these careless cunts leaving their helpless infants and toddlers with these loser fuck buddys to be abused and murdered. SURELY TO GOD she will be prosecuted too and won't garner sympathy from the she "Has suffered enough"™ brigade..angrily flogging with a whip

After he walked into Chittenden County Superior Court, prosecutors charged Blow, 26, of Shelburne, with second-degree murder. Prosecutors say Blow gave five differing accounts of the circumstances that fatally injured his girlfriend's toddler, Aiden Haskins, 2."This was not an accident, this was intentional, and we've charged him with murder," Chittenden County State's Attorney T.J. Donovan said.In every account, Blow allegedly told investigators the baby fell. But in some versions, they say Blow claimed he fell as well, landing on Haskins. Medical experts say those explanations don't match the child's cracked skull, compressed vertebrae, kidney problems, and significant bruising. Jeeez. That baby didn't "fall", rather he suffered a long and grueling beatingangry smiley

The baby's biological father defended Blow in an online social media post, stating Blow loved and cared for his son as if he were his own. Great, the baby daddy is a fucking idiot too. BIG surprise.shrug

Investigators say cases like these are difficult to process."One of the unique challenges of it-- again-- is the seriousness of it. That it involves young children. Many of the people involved in investigating and treating this child are parents themselves, so it can be personal," said Det. Morgan Lawton of the Chittenden Unit for Special Investigations. Yeah, ONLY parents can be upset and disgusted when a kid is violently murdered at the hands of a single moo's bastard fuck buddy. ALL cases of murder should be considered "serious", I might add, and cases of kids being murdered shouldn't be any more "...difficult to process" than the abuse and ultimate death of a bed ridden elderly person. I find it offensive they claim a childed person would find this case any more upsetting than an unchilded one. I wonder too if they say shit to their unchilded co-workers like, "You can't POSSIBLY understand how awful this is because you have no kids".I'll bet they do. :headbrick

A spokesperson for the Department for Children and Families looked into the toddler's family situation more than two years ago, following Haskins' birth. However, social workers closed the open case-- which indicates the child did not get pulled from the home-- well before Josh Blow entered the picture. Well, that's certainly unsurprising this isn't the first time CPS was involved. The main goal though is to keep the BIO family together, regardless at what cost to the kid. It matters not there are plenty of people who would have adopted that kid and would have given him a loving home, especially since(sadly) he's one of the more easily adoptable, ie: Cute, white, male, and not a tard.eye rolling smiley

The toddler's mother says the pair have been dating for about six months. "Dating" my ass, she was shacked up with the bastard. Can these women not manage to stay with the baby daddy long enough for the umbilical cord scab to fucking fall off? confused smiley

"It's a good assumption that if we closed the case, the issues that might have been there were dealt with or we wouldn't have closed," DCF Commissioner Dave Yacovone said.Yacovone says he can't say much more than that. He has asked lawmakers for greater ability to divulge case details, as part of a review focusing on child deaths earlier this year where the department has had recent involvement. Obviously the "issues" were NOT dealt with or the kid wouldn't be dead! "Divulge case details" to WHOM? They need to put these tramps in jail at the onset of abuse or neglect evidence and put the kids up for adoption instead of handing them over to mee-maw and right back to their moos after they complete a 30 day parenting class or pass a couple of piss tests.angrily flogging with a whip

If Blow is convicted of the second-degree murder charge, he faces life in prison and a mandatory 20 years behind bars.MOO should be facing the same or WORSE charges! It looks like she was an accomplice, at the very least. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

His criminal history contains several drug charges, but none for violent offenses.No surprise there either and he LOOKS like a sleaze ball.

It's unclear what led social workers to initially become involved with Haskins more than two years ago. Prosecutors would not say if the mother has a criminal record. Yeah, either she has a criminal background or she just hasn't been caught yet.the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Another Case of Single Moo's Boyfriend Killing Her Toddlerangry smiley
July 28, 2014
Chyuld abuse and murder is not more tragic and hard to understand than the abuse and murder of an adult. And you certainly don't need to be a parent to be sickened at these horrors.

Pretty disgusting that the social services were called into this case before but seems to have some priority on the importance of keeping famblees together. Always the sanctity of the bio-famblee, when ANYONE and ANYTHING can shoot a sperm, mate it with an egg, incubate it, and shit it out. Any animal can and does do just that. That's nothing but biology, and it has nothing to do with real parenting.
July 28, 2014
The bio father is "defending" the new guy who killed the kid. Maybe the bio father wanted out of chyld support and is relieved the kid is gone or it was a PNA paying off the new guy. Moos will have any guy's kid and hope for the best
July 28, 2014
I sometimes wonder about this policy of "keeping biofamily AT ALL COST".
I suppose there had been studies that show children left with their family do better than those put in foster care.
The problem I can see is what WE see: the study doesn't show the dead children.

This is something that need to be seen.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 28, 2014
My whole take on single "mothers" is this:

They have a child. They totally fucked up in the relationship with the guy - the guy got what he wanted from her -sex - moves on to another female.

Newly single mother needs to get her shit together and care for her child and not expect the man to do any of the work. She is stuck working, raising and feeding a child. She needs to concentrate on the child.

The LAST thing she needs is to start dating again. I know the Looney Religious Right claims "fathers" matter the most.

Yeah no there are no "fathers" in this case. It isn't enough that most men will not date single moos and the few who do just wanna knock her up again, knowing how easy it is.

But some of these women never learn....
July 28, 2014
It's all about what moo wants - moo wants a new fuck buddy, er, "relationship", moo is not done slutting around like a horny elk in rut, moo wants to continue her dysfunctional white-trash social life even though she has a vulnerable, dependant child that relies on her for everything. Fuck these whore cows and the greasy hoodrats they ride in on. angry flipping off

And I'm guessing CPS doesn't want to remove a young child from their bio family because of the risk of attachment disorder. Kids with attachment disorder make Damion from The Omen look cuddly. They cannot adopt out a kid with attachment disorder or place it with a foster family. If the do, usually the family that takes it in has enough around the time the kid microwaves the family parakeet or attacks grampa with a bread knife and sends the hellion back.
This is very sad but will never stop happening. These so-called mothers put having a boyfriend above all else. And any boyfriend will do! It doesn't matter if he has a temper hotter than the sun and a rap sheet a mile long, she'll search him out and immediately invite him to live with her and her usually under-2 loaf. And then *shocker* the baby dies.

I don't mean to take all the blame off the scumsucker boyfriends who commit these atrocities, but I wonder if there's anything that could be done to help women learn to be their own person independent of a man, ANY man at all, to take charge of their lives and their fertility. Then maybe they wouldn't even have a loaf they apparently can't support in the first place or, if they already have one, can learn not to let more scumsuckers into their lives. Oh... I guess that would require sex and birth control education in schools for one thing (in addition to other social programs). Ha, ha, ha! Forget I said anything, we can't have birth control education in schools! smile rolling left righteyes2
Not only would it require proper sex and birth control education, but also teaching young girls to not validate their self-worth and base their value on how attractive they are to the opposite sex. Society has to rewire itself to show that having somebody willing to fuck you is not the end-all be-all. And usually the new person created is treated as the tangible proof.

When girls are taught to be independent and that a romantic/sexual relationship and children are not substitutes for genuine accomplishments and are only a cheap, temporary way to give life meaning and most likely only ends with unhappiness and dissatisfaction, child abuse and domestic violence would be significantly lowered.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 31, 2014
paragon schnitzophonic
Not only would it require proper sex and birth control education, but also teaching young girls to not validate their self-worth and base their value on how attractive they are to the opposite sex. Society has to rewire itself to show that having somebody willing to fuck you is not the end-all be-all. And usually the new person created is treated as the tangible proof.

When girls are taught to be independent and that a romantic/sexual relationship and children are not substitutes for genuine accomplishments and are only a cheap, temporary way to give life meaning and most likely only ends with unhappiness and dissatisfaction, child abuse and domestic violence would be significantly lowered.
Well said. How do we ever get to that point, though? At least here in the States, doing well in school (meaning actual achievement, not the "everyone gets an A" kind) isn't regarded very highly. Being "too smart" can make a girl unpopular. And moms seem to push their girls into pseudo-adulthood at earlier ages. I've seen 13 y.o's wearing more makeup than I did on my wedding day, and their moos knows they do. They want attention, but they're too young to know how to deal with it. They DO know they are supposed to "pair up," and it almost doesn't matter with whom. Could write a screed on this topic, actually. It was yet another reason I didn't want to have kyds of my own--raising a kyd to be a responsible adult is a Herculean task, whether girl or boy.two cents

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login